$20 Million Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had started by licking Carrie’s breasts and could already taste what I had smelled. She was right – it did taste like honey. I slid my tongue down to her belly button and found a little pool of his cum. After cleaning that up I slid farther down.

“I tried my best, but I just couldn’t get it in my mouth. So instead I just got both arms in to it and started to pump him. That was quite the workout I must say! His dick is as much thicker than Ethan’s as Ethan’s is than yours. My two hands together just barely fit around the shaft. I hadn’t stroked him long though when he sat up, grabbed me around the waist, and said ‘I hope you’re ready for this’. He lifted me up, so that my whole body was above that giant spear, and slowly set me down.

“My cunt was so wet that I was dripping juices on to his dickhead. Luckily that was the case or I doubt he would have ever gotten it in. Still, he held me up in place until finally, with a popping sound, he entered me. All I could do was scream. Then he just dropped me and, as his cock thrust it’s way inside, I lost the ability to make a sound. His pole was buried in me as far as it would go, and he still had five inches to spare. Luckily, Chuck and Ethan broke me in somewhat.”

I was busy lapping up his juices the crack of her ass, thinking of the gigantic tool that had delivered it there.

“The next thing I knew, he stood up and started walking around. I could tell that my body weight was nothing for him. He is so powerful, Rick, I’d love to see you wrestle him sometime. He’d flop you around like a stuffed animal. Then, if he fucked you, you would beg to have the boys back.”

I was busy feasting at the time but I stopped to say, “do you have a dong as big as him?”

“You know what’s funny? I just bought one this weekend that’s probably almost his size. I got it to remind me of Jake but it was bigger than him. It’s even black.”

I moved so she could get up and said, “Go get it. I want you to fuck me with it.”

She got an evil look in her eye and jumped out of bed. “Bend over, Bitch. This is gonna hurt you more than it’s gonna hurt me!”

I heard her squirt some lube on it and then felt the familiar feeling of it on my asshole and running down my crack. The next thing I felt was the massive artificial penis as she smacked it hard on my ass. A tear ran down my cheek as she did it another three times. Then came the pressure. Like Chuck, but bigger. A lot bigger.

As she pushed the giant head past my rim, I whimpered, “Please, finish the story.”

“I was cumming so much that I blacked out for a while, but I remember, by looking at the clock, that I came to about an hour after he stood up. He was still pounding me for all he was worth. I felt like a blow-up doll but I’ve never been happier. The thought that I might actually be pleasing this hunk made it all worthwhile.”

She was starting to really drive the dong hard in to my ass now. It was so immense that the pain was almost equal to the pleasure, but all I had to do was imagine that it was Kenny fucking me and the pain just disappeared. Also, she had started pumping my dick with her free hand. I wouldn’t hold out much longer.

“Shortly after that, he lay me down on the bed again and began doing me faster and harder. After another half hour or so, I felt his python swell to an even scarier thickness and he started to cum. The force of the first spurt sent me to yet another of my countless orgasms. I lost count of those jets of jizm, but I know one thing, he probably came twice as much as Chuck. And can he ever aim that thing. As he pulled it out of my cunt, I tilted up my head, hoping to catch some in my mouth. He sent at least six shots straight down my throat.”

By this point I could take no more and cried, “I’M CUMMING!”

Carrie quickly laid her head under my crotch, forced that monster dong as far up my ass as possible, deep-throated my eight inches, and proceeded to swallow every drop of the biggest ejaculation I had had to date. My body shook uncontrollably until I fell over on to my back, drained of semen and energy.

About fifteen minutes later I woke up with “Mr. Black” still in me. Carrie was just looking at me with a faint smile on her face.

“When we were done, we lay on his bed and talked. I told him that I had really messed up with you and that I really needed to fix our relationship. We agreed that he and I should only get together once in a while.”

“Thanks Carrie. You know I don’t mind you fucking around, so long as I know you only love me.”

“I know, Sweetie. By the way, I was thinking it might be nice to have a maid around here. Do you think you could start looking for one soon?”

I immediately realized what she was doing. Telling me to find someone to live at the house for me to fuck around with. “You bet Carrie. I’ll try tomorrow. And you know what? I really love you.”

“I love you too, Rick, but I’m afraid I’m going to have to get my dong back now.”

To be continued…

12