20 Years of Foreplay Ch. 02

Story Info
He gets caught with porn by his cousin.
1.3k words
3.85
271.4k
49

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrShyTown
MrShyTown
173 Followers

The day after my interlude with my cousin Denise's wet bathing suit, I woke up with my usual teenage morning hard-on, the one that couldn't have been cut with a ginsu knife. The knowledge that I was in the guest bedroom across the hall from my gorgeous 18-year-old cousin gave it an extra bit of steel belting. This time I was unable to satisfy myself, though, as I was roused out of bed by my mother, informing me that everyone was going shopping for three hours and that if I didn't want to go I could sleep in. Well, that was nice, except that now I was up.

I stumbled out of the room and into the bathroom, noting that the bikini was still where I had left it on the edge of the hamper. I thought about snatching it up and repeating yesterday's experience, but I heard a noise which stopped me. Sounded like someone moving around in another room. I had heard everyone leave a few minutes before, so that was odd.

I opened the door and moved into the hallway. Denise's door was closed. Then I heard it again: a dresser drawer closing, coming from her room. Hmmm. Alone in the house with Denise. My heart leapt and that feeling of excitement filled my gut once again. I went over to the door and knocked softly.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Thom," said the voice on the other side of the door.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Uh, give me a second. I'm in my tennis underwear."

Oh, Lord. Why did she have to tell me that?

I had forgotten that she had a tennis lesson this morning. A few seconds later she popped out into the hallway wearing the prerequisite white tennis skirt and white polo shirt. I suppose I needn't mention that she looking stunning in both, and that the skirt set off her tanned legs fantastically. The shirt was tight, and there was just a hint of cleavage where the three buttons lined the top V-neck. The whole scene was automatically filed away in my future fantasies under "T" for Tennis.

"I guess you didn't want to go shopping," she said.

"Of course not," I answered.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Dunno. Probably watch TV or something."

"Okay, well, I've gotta go or I'll be late. I'll be back by noon," and she bounded down the stairs and was gone.

I wandered down stairs and toasted a few waffles, bringing them into the small dining nook and sitting down at the table. A large and cumbersome bookshelf covered one whole wall, and was stacked with books and magazines. It had always been like that, and I'd never taken much notice of it. Now I got up and began to file through some of the magazines: National Geographic, Boating, Tennis, the usual stuff. And what was this? Penthouse?

Indeed it was. Not just one issue, but a dozen, scattered in amongst the others. I couldn't believe the find. This was several years before the internet, so a "nice" boy who was also a bit shy didn't have too many resources for getting his hands on a girlie magazine. I wasn't quite up to asking for one at the local 7-Eleven just yet. I had seen Playboy at my friend's houses in high school, but had little experience with any of the harder-core stuff. The fact that my uncle (I was assuming it was his) kept this stuff just lying around in the kitchen was surprising. I guess my aunt didn't mind. I wondered if Denise had seen these. How could she have avoided seeing them? I had a brief image of Denise rubbing herself all over while looking at one of the pictorials. Wow, that was a good one.

I had a good 2 and a half hours to kill, so I stacked a few copies of Penthouse on the table and started going through them. Like Playboy, there were lots of articles, and knowing my uncle, that's probably why he had a subscription. Lots of stuff for "the sophisticated man of good taste". Oh, and of course, spread-eagle shots of naked women. I'll never figure that one out.

For me, someone who did not consider himself a man of good taste necessarily, it was great. Along with the usual centerfolds, there were pictorials with two women, and even a few couples. No actual penetration, but they got close enough, and I suppose the idea was that the guy was about to put it in or had just taken it out.

So there I sat, rubbing my extremely rigid cock through my boxer shorts, sitting at the kitchen table, when a footstep on the front patio right outside the window behind me sent a shock of electricity through my body. I turned and, through the half open vertical blinds, saw Denise with her keys in her hand. I was positive that for a brief instant she saw exactly what I was doing, though not what I was looking at. I quickly slid the newspaper over the magazine and sat up straight in my chair as she came through the front door. She stopped in the entry and looked at me with an out of breath but amused look on her face.

"What are you up to?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said, my voice shaking a little I'm sure. "Just, ah, reading the paper and stuff."

"And something else, too?" She was looking at the stack of Penthouse magazines, which I had left completely out in the open.

"Oh, yeah. Those are kind of interesting. Believe it or not, there are some really good articles in there."

"I'm sure," she said, rolling her eyes a bit. "I just came back for my checkbook. I have to pay my teacher today."

She turned and ran upstairs.

How embarrassing was that? I had never gotten caught masturbating before, and certainly it couldn't get worse than being caught by my cousin, a girl I thought was not only hot and someone who's opinion of me I cared deeply about, but also someone who might tell my mother or the entire rest of my family what she had seen. Probably not, but who knew?

She came rushing back down the stairs with her checkbook a few seconds later, and I hadn't moved.

"Okay, Thom, I'll be back," she said in a singsong voice. "Don't have too much fun." That last was said with a slight shake of her head, though she sounded more amused than disappointed. I watched her cross the patio and hop down the stairs into the parking garage, the short white skirt bouncing up and down over that sculpted ass.

Now, as shamed as I was, I've never been one to quit while I'm ahead, and watching her leave had given me an idea. The house was empty, her bedroom was right upstairs, and in that bedroom were all of her clothes, including the rest of her bathing suits and...her...underwear. Why hadn't this occurred to me before?

I put away the magazines where I thought I had found each of them and check to make sure the front door was locked. I'd need all the warning I could get for what I was about to do. My cock still erect and pulsating in my shorts, I climbed the carpeted stairs and found Denise's bedroom door closed again - but not locked. I gently pushed the door open and was greeted with the most wonderful smell I could imagine. A teenage girl's bedroom: traces of fruity perfume and promising hints of more earthy scents. Denise was fairly neat and clean, compared to some of my friends' sisters, and everything seemed to have a place. Pink was in evidence nearly everywhere, from the comforter on the bed to the dresser to the color of the desk. The dresser was my goal, so I went over and did some sleuthing. I was becoming an expert at this by now, I thought, so I made a mental note of everything: how far open the drawers already were, any indentations my shoes had made in the carpet, etc. Where might someone keep things like panties? Top drawer or bottom drawer, I said to myself. I eased open the top drawer slowly. Bingo...

To Be Continued...

MrShyTown
MrShyTown
173 Followers