2008 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,146 Followers

"Cum!" I almost yelled without backing my face out of her open pussy.

When the tips of my fingers touched her under her arms I sucked her clit into my mouth and grabbed handfuls of breasts, squeezing hard. Beth screamed! Her body flailed on the bed, liquid squirted from her pussy and then she went limp. I released her and looked at us. We and the bed were soaked. I thought, 'The mess is already made.'

I moved into position and waited. Beth twitched a few times, moaned and even though she was wearing a blindfold I could tell when her eyes opened. When her eyes opened I shoved all the way inside her. She arched and came again! Her legs clamped around me, her heels digging into my ass, holding me deep inside her.

When I was able I stroked out and then back inside her. Stroke after stroke. She said, "It's been sooo long. Oh Pete, so many nights I've dreamed this dream. I love how it feels to be filled with you! Please, give me your gift! Please give me your gift in my mouth!"

When I was so close I wasn't sure I had enough time I pulled out of her puss and put my cock in her mouth. She sucked and her tongue rubbed the underside of my cock perfectly. My balls drew up inside my body somewhere and shot the stored up sperm and energy of all the pent up sexual wanting from the last few months. That much sexual energy should have blown her head completely off, fortunately, it didn't.

I collapsed, falling beside her on the bed. We rested and as we rested my hand held her breast and gently squeezed.

"Pete? May I remove the blindfold?"

"Yes."

"May I speak?"

"Yes."

"I love the taste of you. May I ask for a gift?"

"Ask."

"Just before we go back to work on Monday, may I have a mouthful of your cum? I want to spend the afternoon knowing I have all that cum inside me."

"You really like it?"

"If I was flexible enough, I'd love to suck it out of my own pussy."

"I'm glad you like it. I think we'd better do laundry right now and sleep in a different bedroom for the rest of the night." We stripped the bed, opened the windows, turned on a fan and started the laundry. We slept in the room with Beth's clothes in it.

The next day we went hiking. More accurately we went for a long leisurely walk in the forest. We used the time to get to know more about each other. I was surprised at how much Beth already knew about me. As a married man, I had kept my focus on Kaye, not the other women in my universe.

I discovered that she could easily list twenty things I liked to eat, movies I liked and didn't like and TV shows I watched. I asked, "Why did you ask what I wanted to eat for the weekend when we arrived? You already knew the answers."

"I gave Kaye the opportunity to participate in being here. If she wanted to be your wife, she could have easily helped with the list. When I left I stopped and cried. I knew you wanted her to change and it hurt you to see her being so resistant."

"That episode is over. Back to us, please."

"I know a secret about us." She smiled as she teased.

"What secret?"

"Every day at work when I know we're going to have lunch together I go in the ladies room and take off my panties and I change into the bra that exposes my nipples."

"Really?"

She nodded. "And, when I sit in the seat closest to the cash register and spread my legs just a little the cool air from the air conditioning blows up my skirt and I can feel it on my pussy while we eat."

"I need to pay more attention at lunch."

"Remember last night when I was blindfolded? I fantasized about feeling your breath on my pussy just before your tongue touched me and it felt like the breeze under the table, just warmer."

"You're wet telling me, aren't you?"

Her arm hooked through mine and she said, "I've been wet all day. I'm happier here with you than I've been in many years."

"I have an idea. This date has been great, but I want more. I want to move to the next stage. Come home with me, look at my home and see what needs to happen so you can move in. We'll also go to your place and start doing what needs doing so you can move."

She smiled and looked in my face. She said, "I know another secret. As soon as we left Alison and three of her friends went to my place and packed me up. If I call her on my cell they'll meet us with a truck tomorrow morning and I'll be moved by tomorrow night."

"Alison knows all about us?"

"No. She knows I've loved you for at least three years. She knows I'm a sub and if the door is open, I'll give myself to you. She doesn't know how hard you tried with Kaye."

We finished our walk. In the cabin Beth stripped and found her cell. "Do I call?"

'In for a nickel...' I thought. "Yes. Call her, and let me talk."

Beth smiled and hit the buttons, then handed me the phone.

Alison answered, "Well?"

"Well, I have..." As soon as she heard my voice she screamed. When she calmed down I finished my request, "I have a favor to ask. Can you have a truck at Beth's house tomorrow morning at about ten?"

She squealed again and asked, "Is she moving?" I said yes and she said, "Can I talk to her?"

I handed Beth her phone and said, "Be careful, she tends to scream."

They talked for ten minutes and then they hung up.

"I have another idea." I said. "Lets clean up the cabin, do it one more time outside and then drive home. We can sleep in our bed tonight and have breakfast in our kitchen in the morning."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,146 Followers
12