2008 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers

I increased the pace and was slamming against her as I pushed as far inside her as I could on each stroke. Liz came out of the bathroom and looked at me for permission, guidance, something. I said, "Honey, Wet her anus and guide me inside Beth, please."

I expected her fingers to gather lube from Beth's flow and spread it on her anus. She bent and licked Beth as her fingers spread Beth's ass cheeks. When she was satisfied with the amount she wrapped a hand around my shaft as I backed out of Beth and she guided me to Beth's anus. At my first touch Beth relaxed and I was admitted easily into her ass.

Beth grunted and thanked Liz and I for what we were doing. Liz stood tall and waited for my direction.

"A kiss for me and then get ready for work, Sweetheart." I said. We kissed and she disappeared. "E" had not moved at all. Beth thanked me and asked if she could cum.

"Cum when you can. Tell me when you cum. Say "TEN!"

I was close too. Beth was shaking and I raised both my hands above my head waiting for her signal.

She screamed "TEN!" and I slapped her ass cheeks with both hands! When my hands landed I made sure they stayed on her ass. The slapping sound was loud and as it reverberated in the hallway I came inside Beth's ass. A little squirt came from Beth and her ass clenched as she came.

"Master, Thank you! I can feel your cum inside my ass! I love how that feels. Thank you."

When I felt my cock begin to wilt I pulled out. I helped Beth stand upright and kissed her before going into the shower. As I stepped away I said, "Please, Wear panties and a liner until lunch time."

"E" followed me into the bathroom. She said, "Master, I don't know what to do."

"Do you have time to shower and dress before the workers arrive?"

"Yes, if I hurry."

"Go get your clothes while I finish. Then shower and dress in here."

When I stepped out of the water she was right there, her clothes piled on the toilet tank. I took a towel from her, kissed her and left the bathroom. She stepped into the water and started singing.

I met Beth in the kitchen. We put our coffee cups in the sink and left the house eating toast. In the truck Beth asked, "May I ask questions?"

"Sure."

"Why didn't you join with "E"? She wanted you to."

"I wanted you. I wanted her to see how you respond to a request. I wanted her to see how open we are to the expression of affection and pleasure. And, I want her to anticipate how joining with me will be. I want her to think about the visual she got this morning."

"You didn't tell her not to masturbate."

"Please dial her at home."

Beth called home. "E" answered. She handed me the phone. "Elissa, you can touch any part of your body you want, except your breasts, your anus or your vulva. Do not cum today. Understand?"

"Yes, Master."

I hung up. I glanced at Beth who smiled back at me.

"Did you bring pads or extra panties?"

"Yes. I will not soil the panties. I'll check the liner often and take care not to ruin panties."

"Can you do that and be panty-free at lunch?"

"I think so.

"I know I'll want to taste you during lunch. Please make that possible."

I glanced over at her in time to see the light go on. She had figured out how to give me a taste of her pussy while not leaking from her ass.

We parked and I caught a glimpse of her panties as I helped her out of the truck. I said, "Thank you. I know you aimed that glimpse at me and I thank you for it."

She kissed me and said, "Anytime. You're welcome."

At lunch Beth got a salad and extra tomatoes. When I sat down she asked, "Taste?"

Phil's head came up and he watched her slide the tomato and her wet fingers into my mouth. I sucked and smiled, then I thanked her.

"Anytime." She said, looking at Phil and winking.'

He blushed and looked back at his ham sandwich. About halfway through lunch I passed a note to Beth, 'Give Phil a tasty tomato, please.'

She dipped the tomato and her right-hand fingers into her honey and then stood and walked around the table to Phil. She tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned and said, "What?" She held the tomato a few inches from his face and asked, "Taste?"

He opened his mouth to answer and she quickly slid the tomato and her fingers into his mouth. His eyebrows went up. His eyes went wide and he sucked! When Beth pulled her fingers back she asked, "Aren't these just the best tomatoes? Hard to get good tomatoes just anywhere."

She sat back down and resumed eating her salad. Bob asked, "Do you have a great tomato for me or just Phil and Pete?"

"If you have two tomatoes left, maybe he can have one and I can have the last one." I said.

Beth smiled and said, "I have enough for each of you to have one." She held up a tomato in her left hand and Bob's eyes followed it. In the same moment she dipped the last tomato in her pussy and stood up. She walked the step to Bob and put it in his mouth. He sucked her fingers loudly and after she retrieved her fingers he said, "You're right! Damn good tomatoes."

Beth walked to me and slid her pussy wet fingers and tomato into my mouth. I winked at her and she sat back down. I touched her hand and smiled at her. She had done well.

When lunch was over I walked Beth back to her work area. We didn't kiss. Public Displays of Affection are not a good idea in our work environment. Five minutes later I was back at work and my phone rang.

"Pete." I answered.

Phil said, "You sent Beth to give me that tomato, didn't you?"

"Nope. I sent her to give you a taste. Was it a good taste?"

"God! Pete! You know damn well it was great! I spent the rest of lunch thinking, "I've tasted Beth's pussy!"

"You have! How would you feel about me tasting Veronica in just the same way?"

After a long pause he said, "If Veronica wanted to give you a taste like that, I'd be Ok with it. But, no other way!"

"Ask her tonight if it'd be Ok?"

"You don't think I'll ask!"

"Either way, I don't lose anything. Remember when we were kids and we'd dare other kids to do stuff? Well, this is a double dog dare."

"A double dog dare for me to ask her? I'll do it!"

My other line rang. I wished him luck and switched to the ringing line.

Before I could even say hello I heard Elissa's voice. "Master, did I do something wrong?"

"No. Why do you ask?"

"This morning you had Beth in both her puss and butt. Liz got to lick Beth. All I got was a kiss before I got in the shower. All morning I've been wondering what I did wrong."

"Nothing. Sleeping with you last night was wonderful. I wanted you to see how free and easy we are about sex play. When I fill you the first time it may be like that, in front of Elizabeth. When you watched, did it turn you off or on?"

"On! And frustrated. I wanted to cum too."

"I understand." I paused, glancing at my schedule on the computer screen. "Elissa, you know where we work, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Come get me. I'll leave Beth the keys to the truck and come home with you. When you get here I'll be waiting outside. Do not get out of your car. Wear shoes, wide leg shorts and a t-shirt, nothing else."

"Yes, Master!"

I hung up. I knew I had twenty-five minutes before she arrived. I called my supervisor and took the rest of the day off. I walked to Beth's work area and gave her keys to the truck. She didn't ask what was up. I volunteered, "We have a sister who needs some attention. Pick up something for dinner on your way home, Ok?"

She nodded her understanding and said, "Shall we have a late dinner? Say eight-thirty or so?"

"Yes! Great idea."

I was standing out front when Elissa pulled up in front. She smiled and stopped the car. I got in and she leaned towards me for a kiss. I said, "We do not kiss here. It would start rumors by the hundreds if we did. Please drive."

She did. Half-way home I asked, "Are you a little damp, wet or dripping?"

She looked away from the road and at me as she said, "I think I have soaked through the towel I'm sitting on."

"How long has it been since a hard cock was inside your pussy?"

"Years! My husband stopped being able to do it two years before he died. He died last December."

"So, in almost three years no man has been inside you? No lovers?"

"Liz. No one else." She paused and added, "At home I have a battery powered thing."

She pulled into our driveway and parked. I got out and she opened her door. I said, "Please close your door." She did.

When I got to it, I opened it and helped her out of the car. She said, "Thank you."

I smiled. Somewhere far away, Kaye grimaced.

When we got inside I stopped her in the kitchen and we kissed. She was shaking, trembling, a little.

The workmen were making lots of noise with hammers, a power saw and yelling at each other. I went to see them after asking Elissa to wait for me in my bedroom. I looked over the progress and then spoke to the foreman.

"Elissa isn't feeling too great. I'd appreciate it if you guys could knock off an hour early today. Maybe come in early on Monday to get the hour in."

"She's gonna be Ok?" He asked. "We really like her."

"She'll be fine. Can she have an hour?"

He smiled and said, "We'll clean up and be gone." I thanked him and left him to his task.

Back in the kitchen I got a diet Coke and downed half then I went to my bedroom. Elissa was standing in the middle of the empty part of the floor. She was looking at the bed. It was just as she had left it earlier. Made. I make the bed only when I change linens. Elizabeth makes the bed when we have time in the morning, or when we get home from work. Since Elissa had been hired she made the bed.

I closed the door behind me, stepped to the Bose clock-radio and turned on some soft music. I surrounded her body with my arms, standing behind her, pressing against her back. I whispered, "Elissa, what is you favorite fragrance? Lemon, lavender, jasmine, vanilla? What?"

"Vanilla." She whispered.

"Don't move from this spot." I left the room and returned with my massage table and lotion. Minutes later she was nude and face down on the table. She was covered by an oven warmed towel. I put three drops of vanilla extract on a hand towel and draped it over the face cradle.

As always I started with massaging her feet. When I got up to her knees she asked, "Master may I speak?"

"Is it urgent?"

She nodded. "Speak."

"I need to pee."

"Go."

She jumped from the table and flew to the little bathroom. I was glad I'd had the workers leave. She didn't take anything to cover herself with.

When she was back on the table and covered with the towel again I asked, "Did you forget there were workmen in the house?"

She jumped, startled and said, "Did they see me?"

"No. I sent them home for the day. Now take ten deep breaths and let them out slowly. Focus on the fragrance surrounding you and the sound of your breathing."

My hands held her feet until she breathed out breath number eight. I added lotion to my hands and began kneading her legs.

Almost an hour later she had turned over and I was working her torso, spreading lotion on her and kneading it in. She was at the edge of sleep. I moved beside her and slowly slid my index finger along her swollen lips. It was not long and her legs relaxed more and her pussy lips spread.

All the rest of her body had been done. I lifted her legs and stretched the muscles. When I put them back on the table I said, "Spread your legs as wide as you can, keeping your eyes closed, please."

She spread her legs wide and the lips of her pussy popped apart, allowing me to see her vaginal opening. A large drop of her lubricant perched at the edge of her opening.

My mouth approached her pussy slowly and deliberately. I knew the urge to look was strong, but she resisted. She felt my breath and heard my breathing change. I saw her hips lift a fraction; looking for the touch she prayed was coming.

My hands on her thighs pulled away from each other and spread her pussy wider than she would have, if it had been up to her. Then my face pressed into her wet, hot folds and sucked in her gift. Her back arched and she had an orgasm. Her entire body quivered as the muscles in her belly tightened along with those in her ass. I was gifted with more of her delicious nectar and drank it down.

When I climbed onto the table with her she kept her eyes closed. I lifted her legs and held them spread. My cock rested just above her slit and I slowly dragged it back towards her wetness, until it slid down across her clit and into her folds. It nestled in her opening, without actually penetrating.

"I love you, Elissa." I said and as I said the words I pushed completely inside her.

She moaned and said, "I love you, too, Pete."

When I hit bottom I held still. Her hips were moving, begging me to move, aching for the stimulation she craved. I decided to leave her tender and possibly even a little bruised. I lifted her legs even closer to her chest and leveraged my body up above her hips and slammed in and out of her, jamming our pubic bones together. At each hit I could feel the skin taking a pounding and I heard her involuntary moans and grunts. "E" lifted her pussy to meet every thrust. Her hands gripped my arms at the biceps and pulled me against her.

When she hit her first orgasm her eyes opened wide and she said, "Oh God! I have missed you so!" Her eyes were open wide but it wasn't me she saw and felt. It was her husband. I believed he loved pounding into her, leaving her bruised and tingling for hours and possibly days.

I continued to pound her, moving my hands from beside her chest to up on her chest squeezing her large soft breasts. As I squeezed her legs wrapped around my hips and helped me slam into her pussy.

My hand squeezed harder, thumbs and first fingers pinching her nipples. "Thank you, Thank you!" She screamed.

My juices had been building up pressure and when the pressure released she said, "I feel your fire inside me! Give it all to me!"

I did. We rolled over so she was on top of me while I was still inside her. We rested a few minutes and I slid out of her. As soon as I did she lifted her head and asked, "May I clean us up?" I nodded. She ran to the bathroom and came back with a wet wash cloth and a towel. She cleaned me first and then herself.

"Come back to bed. Stop being the one who cleans and be the one who gets taken care of. Lie here beside me. Let me hold you."

She got back in bed and covered us both. A few minutes later she asked, "How did you know?"

"How did I know you needed to join?"

"No, how did you know I needed to be bruised?"

"I just felt your energy and it seemed to be what you needed."

"It was. Thank you."

"Close your eyes, please." I paused and continued, "You couldn't tell your husband what you needed either. But he was patient and discovered what worked for you. What was the first thing he discovered?"

"On our Honeymoon he wanted to experiment. He had me go topless at the beach and within ten minutes my juices had wet the crotch of my bikini bottoms. When men stopped and looked at my tits I flooded myself. He loved it. I think I showed a hundred men my tits while we were in Hawaii!"

"And that wasn't all, was it?"

"No. He thought of a hundred ways for me to be seen and not get arrested. By the time we were back in California over a hundred men had seen my tits and many had also seen my pussy."

"Then what did he try?"

"Sometimes he was the gentlest lover imaginable. Like you, when you massaged me; gentle yet firm. Other times he was an animal! When he was gentle he would tease me to five or six orgasms, slowly and carefully. When he was an animal I got used and used roughly. There were times when I had hand sized bruises for weeks on my chest, my ass and even my inner thighs."

"Today, you craved the animal and the gentleman."

"Liz told me about how she feels in the playroom. I came while she told me. I squeezed my legs together while she talked and I came! I wondered what you would be like when I brought you home. I knew you were coming home to do me."

"I'm not done."

Her face and body energy shifted. She wanted to know what else I was going to do. She could not ask.

"Elizabeth will be home in a little over an hour. They both know I came home to take care of you. I think they both want a shot at you. They may get it. Please come with me." I led her to the toybox and opened the smaller box within and she saw six butt plugs; three different sizes.

"I'm going to put one of these in your ass. You have fifteen seconds to pick the one you will wear."

Her eyes showed fear and she hesitated a few seconds before choosing a medium sized plug with a sparkling ball as the end. She picked it up and handed it to me. I said, "Thank you. Have you ever worn a butt plug before?"

"No Master. Never."

As we talked I got some lube and lubed the plug. "Why did you pick the medium? I expected you to pick the easiest size for your ass. If you've never worn one, this may be very tight."

"I picked it because I don't think the big one would fit without ripping me apart... and I want to do good for you."

"You are doing extremely well." I kissed her and our tongues danced as I made sure her nipples were rubbed by my chest. When I ended the kiss I said, "You do yoga, don't you?"

"Yes, but I'm not quite as limber as Elizabeth."

"Show me Big Toe, please." She smiled and as she bent forward she said, "I have been practicing that pose." She did it quite well. Her arms wrapped around her lower legs, just above her ankles. She looked up at me, expectantly.

"I like this pose because I like having each of you watch as you feel me penetrate you. For this plug to fit inside you must consciously relax, otherwise it will hurt and you may even rip a little and bleed. We don't want that. I'll begin with a finger, then two. When I think you're ready I will push the plug inside. Do not close your eyes, watch. If you can't take it, use your safe words."

"Yes, Master. I can take it."

A dollop of lube squeezed from the tube onto her anus and I used a finger to push against her opening. I coached her on relaxing and soon that finger was deep inside, spreading lube and helping her relax. When I felt her relax a bit more I made it two fingers, then three. The visual I had was wonderful and I felt my cock stir and begin to grow.

The plug was held in my other hand and I moved it close to her opening as I said, "Take a deep breath and hold it. When you feel my fingers leave your ass begin to exhale, concentrating on holding your ass open as you exhale."

"Yes, Master." She took a big breath and I began to pull my fingers out of her. She stayed open. As soon as my fingers were out I touched the plug to her opening and I heard her start to exhale. I looked down and saw her watching everything I was doing. I suddenly had the thought to mirror the ceiling of the playroom.

The first inch penetrated her easily, then the taper of the plug began stretching her. I twisted the plug as I applied constant pressure. "Another deep breath, Sweetheart." I said. When she started to let it out I pushed two more inches inside her. She moaned.

"One inch to go. Can you take it?"

"Yes, Master. I can take it!"

I put the palm of my hand on the knob end of the plug and raised my other hand. As I slapped her ass cheek hard I pushed the plug the rest of the way in and it seated.

"You did it! I am so proud of you. Can you hold that pose another minute?"

"As you wish, Master." Her voice sounded strained and proud.

I hurried and got a small towel to clean the excess lube from her ass. After I cleaned her I helped her stand and I hugged her, kissed her and asked how it felt to be so full.

"It started to feel like I needed to poop, but it changed. It feels different than anything I've felt before. Thank you Master, for introducing me to something new."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers