2008 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

I offered, "Brad, have you got plans for New Years Eve?"

"Nope. New Years Day I want to watch some football, but New Years Eve? No plans."

"Let's do it together. You, me and four beautiful women."

"I like it!" He said. We got out of the truck. Beth collected the towels and on our way into the house she slipped them into the laundry room.

We sat in the living room. I asked, "I have about two hours work to do tomorrow. Liz, do you need to work tomorrow?"

"No, Master."

"Beth?"

"No, Master."

"Brad?"

"I've got maybe two hours of sitting at the computer, but it can be done anytime before Monday. What do you have in mind?"

"Stay the night. You can have the king bed and I'll sleep in the playroom. Before we sleep we can have some fun and see if we can force one or two of these women to cum for us."

"Before I answer, can I speak to you outside?" Brad asked.

"Sure." We went out in the back yard.

"Pete, are you intending to fuck my wife?"

"Would you like to fuck any of my wives?"

"To be honest, yes. But, we've spent years protecting the sanctity of marriage. Forsaking all others and all that."

"The marriage you started with Emily is no longer the marriage you have. You and she are redefining the terms of how you are married. When we go back inside, walk up to Emily and say, "Emily, I want you to strip and help Pete get undressed. Then I want all of us to watch you fuck him until he cums inside you." As soon as she starts to get undressed, reach into her pussy and if she's not wet I won't fuck her, tonight. If she's wet go to anyone else and feel her. If she's wet she's yours for the night."

"Why would you do this?"

"I think it strengthens the bond of their submission. They really want to be sluts and love fucking, but their good girl training is strong. The only way they can be sluts if by it being us who demands it. It's not Ok for Elissa, the good girl, to fuck her daughter's husband. It's perfectly Ok for Elissa, my slut, to please me by fucking you."

"Ok." We turned and went inside. All four were waiting in the living room.

Brad said, "I want to watch my big brother play. May I direct some play with you, Pete?" I nodded. Brad said, "I think it would be great to watch him being undressed by you, Emily. Please, take off his shirt."

She didn't hesitate. She came to me and began unbuttoning my shirt. When she had opened the third button I said, "Sweetheart, when I get my shirt unbuttoned that far, I lift it over my head, leaving the rest of the buttons untouched."

She said, "What a good idea. Thank you." She pulled my shirt up and out of my pants and then kept it going up until it was all the way off. She turned to Brad and asked, "What would you like done with the shirt... Brad?"

He looked at me and I said, "Just toss it over a chair. I won't wear it again until it's been washed."

"Yes, Sir." It went over the chair she had been sitting in.

Brad said, "Help him off with his shoes and then his pants, please."

She knelt in front of me and untied and then removed each shoe. When she reached for my belt she became really aware of what she was doing. She was undressing me. When she opened my belt Brad said, "Stop for a moment, please. My brother is bare from the waist up. None of the rest of us are. Emily, I think it would be nice if you were bare to the waist too. Please make it so."

Her hands went to the buttons on Beth's blouse, the one she had loaned Emily, and she unbuttoned three and then lifted the blouse up and off. She was still wearing one of Liz's bras. It looked very sexy on her. She unclasped the front closure and removed the bra. It landed on the blouse.

After a moment's hesitation she focused on removing my pants. When they slid down my legs I said, "Ladies, be bare to the waist, please."

In seconds all four were bare to the waist.

Brad said, "Once again you have more on than Pete. You might as well get undressed and then get him completely undressed."

"Yes, Brad." She removed the skirt she had borrowed and stepped out of the shoes. Her hands held the waistband of my shorts and she pulled them down. When my shorts were at my knees her face was less than an inch from my cock.

Brad said, "Kiss his cock, please."

I expected a peck, a brief touch of lips to my shaft. She kissed the tip of my cock as she held the shaft between her fingers. Two seconds into the kiss her mouth opened and she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock before swallowing over half.

Brad said, "Please stand up." She released my cock and stood up. Her face was flushed and her breathing stressed.

Brad moved close and pushed a finger into Emily's slit. She moaned and closed her eyes.

Brad got very close the Emily's ear and whispered, "I want my brother to know the joy of tasting you. I want to watch him eating you to orgasm. Please, get on your back and welcome his face to your pussy. Make me proud."

"Yes, Brad." Emily whispered. She dropped to the rug on her back and spread her legs for me.

"Pete, if you would like, Emily would like you to eat her, taste her, as our gift to you."

"I accept, on one condition. You must choose a pussy to eat while I enjoy Emily. To help you choose I want each of you to give Brad a taste."

I got down on the floor and buried my face into Emily's cunt. She was gushing. The good girl was suppressed and Brad's slut was fully into having me eat her. When I looked Beth was on her back and Brad was face first into her pussy.

A few more seconds with my face buried in Emily's juices and I pulled back for a moment and said, "Liz, please help me with Emily. Elissa, help Brad with Beth, please."

Liz got down on the floor next to me and I moved to the side. Liz dove into Emily's juices while I moved up and pinched her nipples. The way I was positioned Emily could easily reach my cock. She looked at it, but made no move to touch it. I moved and put it within two inches of her mouth.

A minute later I said, "Suck me." A piranha would have been slower to my cock. She just needed to be told to do it. She sucked and released in a rhythm and I matched the rhythm with my pinches and thrusts into her mouth. Emily was grunting and thrashing on the rug. Looking over at Brad he was lost in concentration, licking Beth towards an orgasm while Elissa sucked on Beth's ever-sensitive breasts. I noticed Brad's hands were on the floor.

"Brad, use your fingers to hold her pussy open. Lick inside her vagina." I said. He moved his hands to her puss and I refocused on Emily and Liz.

We pushed her to the edge of a great cum and I said, "Stop!" Liz instantly pulled back an inch. Emily's eyes opened wide, her head came up off the floor and she said, "Don't stop! I want to cum!" Her hands reached for her own cunt and we stopped her. Her eyes locked on mine and I said, "Liz will suck you after I cum."

She focused and gave my cock all the attention a starving woman would give an ice cream sundae. I felt my juices building pressure and said, "When Liz sucks your clit, cum for us. Liz will love swallowing your cum and you'll love swallowing mine."

She felt the pressure build and she sucked and tongued me with more enthusiasm. She earned her reward. I touched Liz and she dove in. I pinched Emily's nipples and held them tightly.

Her scream was muffled by my cock. Her body shook and she soaked herself and Liz.

As we calmed I kept my cock in Emily's mouth. When I withdrew it I said, "You made a mess of Liz. First, you should lick all your cum off her, then dry her with a towel before you eat her to orgasm."

She started to move as she said, "Yes, Pete. As you wish. Thank you for my orgasm."

I looked over and saw Brad tighten up and empty himself into Beth. She thrashed and moaned like she was having an orgasm too. She wasn't.

Brad collapsed next to Beth, panting. I said, "Elissa, get under Beth and sixty-nine with her. You both may cum."

Brad watched as Beth and Elissa ate dessert, each other. When they both came they stopped eating and tenderly held each other. Emily was eating Liz, who was on her back with Emily on her knees above her. I stroked myself hard and moved behind Emily.

I asked, "Brad May I fuck Emily?"

"Yes!" He said and as he said it I pushed inside her. I pumped for a few minutes and felt her getting close again. I stopped. She pushed back against me, attempting to get me to stroke in and out again. I gave in to her desire and pumped until she came again.

She turned and licked me clean and almost dry. Then we all rested.

We ate a late night snack and moved our party to the playroom mats. Brad fell asleep holding Elissa and Beth in his arms. I spooned Emily who spooned Liz. When sunlight woke us I was spooned against Liz and Emily was spooned behind me. Brad was back to back with Beth and spooned with Elissa. The mats were a success.

When I released my stream in the bathroom the sound woke Elissa who joined me in the bathroom, smiling and holding my penis as I finished peeing. Then she sat and peed. I used some tp and wiped her when she was done. She stood up, thanked me and we kissed. At the end of the kiss she asked, "Any requests for breakfast?"

"French toast sandwich, sausage and ice cold milk." I said.

"Coffee?"

"For everyone else. I want milk."

We kissed again and she headed for the kitchen. I carefully went back to bed between Emily and Liz. I faced Emily. The playroom still smelled like sex. Emily and Liz stayed asleep.

The next time I woke up Emily was the only person in bed with me. Sounds of breakfast came from the kitchen. Her eyes were open and she was just a few inches from me.

She whispered, "Good Morning. Thank you for everything."

"I didn't give you everything."

"I misspoke. Thank you for everything you gave me and gave us."

"You're welcome. Everyone else is up. Why did you stay here with me?"

"Every time I wake up alone, I hate the feeling I have. I didn't want you to wake up alone."

"Open your legs, please." She did. I rolled slowly between her legs and my morning wood lined up and slid inside her. I kissed her and mated with her slowly and tenderly. The goal was not cumming. It was to connect. We kissed and connected, the tenderness and the warmth drawing us closer, uniting us. When it was perfect, we stopped. I withdrew and we lay together for a while and, without saying anything, we got up.

I held her face in my hands and kissed her again. When the kiss ended I moved my face back a few inches and looked at her.

She said, "I love you, too."

We went to breakfast. It was noisy and filled with people laughing and enjoying being alive and loved. The energy from our joining seemed to me to be washing over around and through everything we did that morning.

Beth turned on the TV and we watched part of the Rose Parade preparations. The kitchen got cleaned up, preparations made for a big meal early in the afternoon and then Brad and I sat down to enjoy watching football. Beth came and sat on my lap during the lead in show to a game and I whispered in her ear.

"Take all the ladies in and get dressed in heels, stockings, garter belts and bras please. Be sure the bra Emily wears shows off her nipples. I want Brad to have his eyes pop out when he sees her."

She kissed me and said, "As you wish Master. You make life so much fun!"

A few minutes later Beth called out from the kitchen, "Can we bring you anything? Anything at all?"

I answered, "I'd like a diet Coke and some chips, please."

Brad said, "Chips and a Coke would be great. Thanks."

I heard the clack of high heels on our hardwood floor. I looked at the kitchen door and saw Emily walk through the door. I said, "Brad!" He looked and his mouth fell open.

None of what Emily was wearing was hers. The garter belt and hose framed her bare pussy delightfully and she seductively walked in, carrying a large glass of Coke. A shelf bra in white lace that matched the white lace of the garter belt framed her breasts. Her nipples were not covered by the bra, but sported green clothespins that bounced with every step she took. She smiled and continued to Brad. A few steps behind her Beth came in, carrying my diet Coke. She was dressed in hose; high heels and a black lace bra that had the nipples exposed, and had black clothespins bouncing with her every step. When she got to me she was working hard not to laugh.

She handed me the diet Coke and showed me the straw she had in her hand. She said, "I brought this just in case you wanted to suck something."

I accepted the straw and said, "Spread your legs, pretty woman. I want to see if I can suck a pussy through a straw."

She spread her legs and held her pussy wide for me. I put the end of the straw on her clit and I sucked. Beth moaned. We both laughed and I said, "I can do it, but I don't like it that way. Climb up here and put your pussy on my mouth, please."

I put the diet Coke on the side table and helped steady her as she climbed onto the chair with me. She settled her pussy on my face and I enjoyed the snack. When I stopped the score was Beth one, Pete zero. I won. The first quarter of the game on TV was over.

I saw that Brad was on the floor and Emily was beneath him, legs spread and she was making noises like she liked what he was doing.

As soon as I picked the diet Coke back up I heard heels on the floor. Elissa came in with a bowl filled with chips. Liz followed her with two bowls, one with chunky salsa and the other filled with guacamole. They put their offerings on the table between Brad's seat and mine. I got kisses from both women. Brad was busy and missed the action.

Both Elissa and Liz were perfectly dressed for the occasion. As they headed for the kitchen I called them back. "Who had the idea of the clothespins?" I asked.

Beth said, "I did, Master. Did I do wrong?"

"No. It's a good idea. However, I want to make a couple of changes. Elissa, come closer please." She did and I squeezed the pins off her nipples. I could tell it hurt when they were removed. I pinched Beth's areola and attached the pins there, one on each breast.

Involuntarily she bent forward when she felt the pinch. I said, "Attaching to the nipple is fine, but for a longer pinch attach to the areola. I want these on your beautiful tits for a long time." I turned to Liz. I said, "Liz, you love having your tits pinched, don't you?"

"Whenever it pleases you, I'm happy to feel it, Master."

"Elissa, bend forward and use your mouth to remove the pin from Liz's breast." She bent and opened her mouth. Liz watched as Elissa got the ends of the pin in her mouth and bit down slowly.

I said, "Very nice. Bite down just hard enough that when you pull your head back you pull the pin off Liz." I waited ten seconds or so and said, "Pull back."

Liz winced when the pin snapped off her nipple. "Finger her cunt. Tell me if she's wet."

Elissa's finger went inside Liz and she said, "Wet, Master." It sounded funny because she still had the pin in her mouth. I took the pin and said, "Get the other pin, with your mouth."

As soon as she bit on the pin I said, "Stop." I waited a few seconds and said, "Release the pin and take a step back, please."

Elissa stepped back. Liz and she were looking at me, wondering what was next. I said, "Liz, close your eyes and keep them closed." I stood. I whispered to Elissa. "When I slap your ass you will slap the pin from her breast. You will slap it hard! Do not slap her breast, just the pin. Understand, Sweetheart?"

"Yes, Master." I sat back down and took a drink. Elissa raised her hand and watched Liz.

Suddenly I slapped "E's" ass. Liz flinched and suddenly felt "E's" hand slap the pin! She yelped and said, "Thank you, Master. Thank you, Elissa."

"You're welcome." I said. Brad and I watched the second half of the game while being served by the ladies. When the game was over we sat to have food. In the back of my mind I was thinking about where this went from that moment into our future. My brother and his wife had lives separate from us, a house separate from us.

Brad opened the subject. "Big brother, we need to talk."

"Ok. Talk."

All four women were at the table and eating. He said, "In the last week things have really changed. Emily has discovered she needs to be controlled and I've taken on the role."

"Are you still Ok with that?"

"Yes and no. I can and will adapt to loving her the way she needs to be loved, but it'll be my way."

I sensed he was making decisions based on his needs and on Emily's needs as well. That was good.

"I may want and need some more coaching from you on being her dominant partner."

"Any time, anywhere." I said.

"However, we aren't going to live as a family. We're keeping our place and we'll sleep there."

"Excellent decision." I said.

"You and I have shared all our lives, sometimes with knowledge and once without. I don't ever want the sharing to be hidden again so, here's what I propose: any time either of us would like we can trade ladies for a visit. Anytime you would like to enjoy Emily and it doesn't conflict with plans I have already made, she's yours. On those occasions you exchange by sending someone to take care of me while Emily is here with you."

"Again, a great way of doing things. I like it. I agree."

He addressed Emily, "Sweetheart, I love you. I want you to be cared for and loved as you need and want to be loved. When Pete and I are together I am your Master, your husband, you lover and so is he. When you are alone with Pete you are to trust him as you do me. He is your Master."

It was my turn to speak, "Ladies, by your choice I am your Master. We are expanding the family to include a new Master and a new sister for you. When you are with Brad and I am not present, he is your Master. Trust him as you would me. Obey him as you would me. Take care of him as you would me."

Three voices responded, "As you wish, Master."

After a little more conversation the women went back to the kitchen and Brad and I went to the playroom. I opened the toy box and Brad examined the toys. He asked how and why things he found would be used. I explained. When he looked at some of the items Beth's previous Master had bought I had never used them so I wasn't sure how and why they were used. I called Beth and when she came to us she explained them. I decided I could throw some of them away. I'd never use them. Then I decided to ask Beth, in a way she could easily answer.

"When Jerry bought this, did he use it on Liz?" I held a harness in my hand that strapped around a head holding the mouth open with metal straps.

"Yes, Master. He used it on both of us. We both had times when we decided to be uncontrollable and he needed to teach us about being the women we promised to be. I think he only used it two or three times on each of us."

"Liz liked being made that helpless. She liked that he fucked her face and she couldn't even resist. Am I right?"

"Yes, Master." She looked down.

I called Liz and watched her eyes and nostrils flare when she saw what I was holding. She stood near me and I handed the harness to Beth, saying, "Put this on Liz, please."

Brad said, "If it's designed for her to be helpless, maybe we should restrain her arms and legs as well. What do you think?"

"Good idea. Get some cuffs and we'll do it." I bent and probed her pussy finding her already wet. She looked bizarre in the harness.

Beth asked, "Do you want her nose held open as well, Master?"

"Show us what that looks like." A strap snapped onto the harness and two wire straps went into her nostrils and held them open and pulled up. I had her leave them. We helped Liz sit on a pillow on the floor with her legs bent and sitting on her feet. Brad wrapped a strap of nylon webbing around her legs, holding the thigh to the lower leg so that she could not unfold her legs. I pulled her arms behind her and bound her elbows together, then her wrists. I found two leather bags in the toy box and saw they would hold her hands so she couldn't use her fingers or her fingernails. We both stepped back and said, "She's totally helpless."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers