2015 - Kiss Me, You Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But why would you need to 'talk'?'

'It is the way with us physical. It is limited by itself so we supplement it with visual cues we call body language.'

'We also produce emanations which give olfactory cues to enhance our communication.'

'A uselessly convoluted method of communication. This is so much better, fuller in tones and sub-tones, purer.'

'We agree and we use it often as we believe your physical manifestations do in a different manner.'

'I have become aware of these projections of myself in the physical universe. It is disturbing. I observe them from time to time.'

'We love them dearly. We would like to get to know you better.'

'I have observed how you partially merge with them. It is troubling, but I have noticed an intense energy reaction.'

'It is called pleasure and when shared on a deeply personal level, it is also called love.'

'The more intimate this sharing, the more powerful the emanations. We have even posited that some of them even reach your realm.'

'They do. That is how I became aware of my projections.'

'Will you manifest for us? We would like to interact with you on our level so you may get to know us better and understand your projections.'

'I am manifesting now. I took this form from your... dreams and found it pleasing. It closely resembles yours.'

The two calico cats looked around, searching the forest with all their senses.

'We do not perceive you. Will you show yourself to us?'

The cats jumped high in the air when a black panther landed mere feet before them. Instinctively, they crouched, quivering as they fought their deeply atavistic reflexes to fight or flee.

The panther looked at them quizzically, tilting its head from one side to the other, trying to make sense of their reaction, then it tensed in the same manner, looking toward the sound of a large mass crashing through the woods with a loud roar of aggression and defiance.

Immediately, Ryanna and Julia went to stand before Una and urgently projected reassurance as strongly as they could. An immense grizzly bear and a huge pit bull crashed through the undergrowth and stopped in their tracks, trying to make sense of the scene before them and the mixed signals they had received.

'Everything is fine. There is no danger.'

'This is Una. She surprised us a little. That is all.'

'You can resume cuddlier forms.'

'Please.'

The dog head butted the bear on the side and was replaced by Anne-Marie's favorite pure white Persian cat. With a last deep rumble, the bear morphed in a white Siberian tiger.

'Thank you, love, but not your best effort at diplomacy.'

'Neither is a black panther, as beautiful as she is.'

'Please. For us.'

The tiger shifted from mature female-sized to cub-sized.

'Thank you.' the calicos sauntered to their mates and rubbed themselves all over them.

'We are sorry, Una. You startled us when you jumped down from the tree branch and we reacted instinctively. It is the result of a very long evolution in hostile environments.'

'Oh! Should I reduce my size as the huge one did?'

'Only if you want to. Now that our surprise is past, we do not mind. You are very beautiful just as you are.'

'I find this form pleasing. That is why I chose it.'

To reduce the effect she deduced from their reaction to her chosen image, Una laid on her side and tried her best to look unintimidating.

The four cats walked to her and repeated the socialisation process.

'I see what you meant by body language and emanations. I find it highly pleasing. May I reciprocate?'

'We would be happy if you did. This is called socializing for beings of this form. It is a way to bond as a group.'

'We understand that this is a complex physical and emotional process. Feel free to look in our thoughts to gather information at any time.'

'Are you certain? It is a very personal intrusion.'

'We would be happy to help you understand. If it makes you feel better, ask for our permission.'

'I would be more... comfortable with that. May I?'

'You may.'

'Oh. Oh!' The panther joyfully rubbed her head against the furry bodies surrounding her. When she saw how she was pushing them around, she reduced her size to theirs and soon was engaged in a playful tangle of loudly purring feline forms.

After playing for a while, they all laid down. Una was holding the tiger cub between her front paws and was licking its head. The white Persian was stretched over her, purring loudly, while the calicos flanked her closely.

When they all settled down except for the occasional friendly lick, Una asked where Tia was.

'I can sense her, but this manifestation is limited in its perceptions.'

'Tia likes to take to the air sometimes. Carole says she likes the different perspective. We prefer to stay closer to the ground.'

'Her favorite form is a peregrine falcon.'

'May I?'

'You may.'

'Oh. Oh!'

Una disengaged gently from the furry mass and stepped aside. The small-scale panther was replaced by full-sized adult female golden eagle. It stood there for a moment, broad, long wings with somewhat finger-like indentations on the tips spread wide open as it peered into the sky above.

Mia's parts admired its majestic dark brown form, with the lighter golden-brown plumage on its napes then it crouched a little and, with a powerful thrust with its legs and mighty wing beats, took to the air to fly in a wide spiral, with five or six wing flaps interspersed with two to three seconds glides to gain height.

They heard a loud screech as dark streak pulled out of a high speed stoop from one side of the eagle to rise on the other. In the next minutes, they saw it multiply aerobatics around the rising bird until they were too high to follow clearly.

'Well, that is that. Anyone else hungry?'

'Think they will join us?'

'Now that Tia has found someone to fly with? Yeah, right.'

'Now, do not get snippy, missy. I could eat you in a single bite.'

'Oh, darling. You just know how to sweet talk a girl. Ladies, you can start without us.'

The calicos watched the grizzly amble away in the forest with the white Persian snuggled to its neck as it perched on its massive shoulder.

'Roasted squirrel, love?'

'Yuck! I will take my hamburgers medium rare, thank you.'

Over time, Una manifested more and more often, studying the socialization processes in their various forms, but she never manifested in human form. When asked why not, she repeated that it was too complex and needed more study.

They stopped asking afraid to add to the psychological trauma of her first experience with a human body. They enjoyed her company and she needed to 'ask' less and less often as she began to grasp the more complex human behaviors, emotional as well as physical. They never balked even when she asked deeply personal questions or when she observed their intimate interactions.

Occasionally, Una let slip that she was spending more time observing her physical manifestations, even admitting that she found their actions and emanations fascinating.

On Christmas morning, after visiting with Sylvie on her beach and playing with Jaylie and Kaydie until they were exhausted and Karlie and Jade translated them back for a nap, they moved to their cabin where they reflected on the eventful year they had just lived and dreaming of where the future would take them.

"We've got company, ladies." Carole said softly as she nodded toward the lake where they could see a dark shape cleave through the water effortlessly with perfect free-style form. When it reached the shallows, it rose out of the lake to pose like a goddess appearing to mere mortals.

Though they didn't have a frame of reference, she had to be well over six feet tall. As she raised her hands to her close cropped black hair, they could admire the effect of the crystalline water sluicing off the glistening unblemished ebony skin covering the lithe body of a savannah huntress.

The artless gesture drew their eyes to her strong long-fingered hands and well-defined arm muscles. It also thrust forward small firm breasts topped with hard near-black nipples and aureolae.and stretched perfectly sculpted muscles to tautness.

As she made her way to the shore, they watched flaring hips gradually rise out of the lake, then a bald mound with protruding lips and a clearly, even from the distance, prominent clit and, finally, powerful legs.

When Una looked up to the mesmerized women on the wooden deck, her expressive face with its perfectly chiseled features couldn't hide her pleasure at their reaction to her manifestation.

Her black heavy lidded eyes with long thick lashes looked at them with a glint of satisfaction at the success of her entrance. A classic patrician nose and high cheekbones surmounted blood-red fleshy lips seemingly set in a perpetual pouty smile.

She made her way regally to the stairs and they got to watch her gradually be revealed again until she stood before them, feet spread, hands on her hips.

Una posed for long minutes, absorbing the many levels of the women's reactions with all the senses at her disposal before throwing her head back and letting out a deep heartfelt laugh and opening her arms to them.

"Well, ladies? Is this the way you make a girl feel welcome?"

Her rich mellifluous voice flowed like honey, stroking the mind which interpreted its message.

She was laughing again as she gathered her friends to her bosom and expressed her love to them using all of her body's functions and emanations.

They were all crying with Joy when Mia and Tia replaced them in Una's arms.

"You're trying too hard, sister." Mia told her. "They are only physicals, after all."

"Just tone it down a little so you don't overwhelm their senses." Tia grinned.

"I thought I had done it right." Una pouted.

"You have, love." Mia assured her. "You are perfect. All you need to do is dial it back on the pheromones. You've got it down pat, but their senses are only equipped to deal with subtle emanations."

"I can do subtle." Una beamed. "I've been practicing."

"How did you come up with this form?" Tia asked her sister. "I know it was unfinished, but it doesn't look like what Carole was trying to do."

"I believe it is called 'fantasy'. I found it in a recurring dream my physical manifestations share."

"Oh, the naughty girls." Tia giggled.

"Can you bring back your parts, please?" Una pleaded. "My Abigail manifestation has a powerful dream she needs to share with your... with Kayla and Jean."

When she was again surrounded by the women she had come to know, she took Kayla and Jean's hands and put them over her heart.

"You have given my... Abigail a great gift and she has been sad that she could not repay you for it." She told them. "Will you allow me to do it for her?"

"I don't understand why she would be sad. She has repaid us tenfold and more by showing and freely giving us her love over and over again."

"It is one of those things I don't fully grasp. I saw it in her dreams and it has significant meaning for her."

"Then it will be our privilege to make love with you, Una."

Kayla reached to put her hand behind Una's neck so she could bring her mouth within reach, but instead strong hands cupping her buttocks lifted her smoothly. She marveled at the heat radiating from the perfectly smooth skin pressed against hers. She gasped at the length, flexibility and gentleness of the tongue that met hers. She felt as if she was caressed over every bit of her mouth.

As one hand held her easily, the other caressed her, setting every inch of skin it touched on fire until she could only hang on as she tried to make sense of the deluge of sensations and the accompanying emotions assaulting her... She felt she was losing her grasp on her essence until only her desire to give of herself remained. As she felt she couldn't stem the ebb of energy from her core before she was left an empty husk, a glorious flow replenished her fully and more.

She smiled weakly when she felt soft lips kiss her cheeks dry as her heart resumed a more normal size in her chest.

"I'm sorry, dear heart." A soft voice whispered in her ear. "She was loving you as I love you, but it was too much of a good thing. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You did not hurt me, Abi. I love you just as much. I only wish there was a way for me to express it properly."

"You have, darling. For a moment, Una took you in with us, but you're not ready for it yet. Maybe someday..."

"Will you make love to me, Abi?"

"It has been my fondest wish, love."

Kayla refused to open her eyes because, though her senses recognized Una's body gently lowering her on a soft, warm surface, her soul knew that it was Abigail who was making love to her.

She recognized her beloved Jean's body molded at her side as Una covered her lightly. The three of them kissed and caressed each other for what seemed like an eternity, but she still whimpered at the loss when Una raised herself. Then Jean replaced her to slowly lower herself on her straining member. Then the surface she was lying on shifted somewhat and Jean was leaning forward as her legs were lifted and Kayla felt a soft/hard penis sheet itself gently in her.

They stayed like that for another eternity, but this time, she smiled as the circumstances changed and Jean slowly raised and lowered herself on her while the male attribute moved, giving her the impossible sensation of being caressed with feather light touches over every inch of her inner surfaces while its harness stroked her.

All the while, a cocoon cradled her, enveloped her with a profound sense of peace and the absolute certainty that she was loved and always would be.

When she wrapped her arms around Jean, she also held Abigail. When she thrust into Jean, Abigail made love to her.

As had happened the first time, their orgasm was a union of body and soul as they exchanged the energies of their inner selves, becoming one then the other and the other until only their love remained.

For the rest of her days, Kayla would never be able to describe the fullness of the experience.

Second epilogue

As Abigail, Kayla and Jean slept the Sleep of the Just in one of the main house guestrooms, the rest of their extended family cuddled in bed, on the couch or under the stars, reflecting on the extraordinary experience they had shared.

Anne-Marie held Carole who was crying softly, overwhelmed by the sea of images and emotions she was sailing on without being able to settle upon any until a loving presence embraced her and took her with it inside one.

In the morning, she would bring her extended family to her studio and unwrap one of the first paintings she had ever done, the first inspired by her talent while it was still in its wild phase. One of the only three paintings she had brought back from her stay in Paris.

She had always thought of it as a surrealist piece, but she now knew that it didn't resolve the previously contradictory conditions of dream and reality as that movement pretended to do. Quite the opposite.

They would be the first to see it because she now understood that it is the most accurate rendition possible of a different universe.

Stéphanie, Danielle and Leila cuddled before the fireplace as they shared the Joy of now consciously being part of an elite community of Sisters.

They were also conscious of being integral elements of Una and knew they could call on her at any moment and be United in her love.

Ann, Julia and Ryanna sat at the table where they had eaten so many times and tried to find stars through the light cover of clouds as they reflected.

"Don't strain your neurons on this one, love. It's beyond even you." Ryanna said softly. "Even I will only observe her and try to record what I can just for the pleasure of getting to know her."

"I know." Ann sighed. "This stands far above any experience I've ever lived. The rest only pales in comparison."

"Don't throw in the towel yet." Julia grinned. "The rest of our life is only beginning. Remember when we thought Mia would be alone for all of her life."