2015 - Kiss Me, You Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right and wrong at the same time. Your nice gesture made me finally admit how much I care about you too and I was crying because I realized what a loser I am when the person I care the most for outside of my family is a woman I've only seen for a few hours once a week the last three months and very irregularly for ten years and seven months before that."

"I didn't say anything when you showed me your calendar app, but you're a bit anal, aren't you?"

"I've been writing a journal since I was six. I can find the date and details of every single important event in my life. One of those was July fifteenth 2003. That's the day a tall handsome woman asked me for an extra towel. She left a dollar in tip too."

"Wow! I didn't know I made such an impression."

"What do you expect? You can't go around being nice to people and think they won't remember you. And have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror? You are a very striking figure of a woman."

"I'm sorry I stopped here, then. We can go down the road a bit. There's a Pilot in Dickson."

"First, you closed your logbook. Second, I think you really didn't listen to me earlier. Get your things for the shower."

Once they were out of the truck, Abi surprised her friend by taking her hand and holding it even when they walked in the store. She greeted to her employees as if nothing was out of the ordinary. At the shower ticket machine, she inserted a card of her own and punched a number. A different menu appeared and she ordered two showers.

"Does this card work in every Flying J?" Steph grinned.

"It's one of the perks of being manager though I doubt many use it for showers. Why?" Abigail returned the smile.

"Just curious."

Still hand in hand, they sat in the lounge to wait for their number to come up. A few employees came over to ask Abi a question. At one point, one whispered in her ear. After thanking her, Abi pulled Steph up and they made their way to the shower at the far end of the corridor.

There were two sets of towels.

"Should I ask?"

"Do you remember the first man who came to talk to me? He's my assistant. He saw the ticket in my hand and asked for this shower to be readied. It's our VIP shower, you could say. It's not opened to the drivers."

"I thought you didn't want to set tongues wagging. I think you pretty much came out to the whole store."

"They can think whatever they want. I told you I'm proud to be your friend. I wanted to prove it to you."

"That's laying it on thick, though. Won't it cause problems for you around here?"

"I don't care. We both know I'm not a lesbian. Now, I hope you will believe I'm not ashamed to be seen with you."

"I never thought you were. I just couldn't stand to hear you cry when I thought I was the cause of your sadness."

"I'm sorry. I should have told you how I felt. I didn't think how it would affect you."

"Now you know. Friends?"

"Friends."

They hugged for a long time, neither wanting to let go.

"Do you want to shower or stay like this, fueling my fantasies for months to come?" Steph teased.

"Maybe I'm saving memories for mine. Did you think of that?"

"That's one of the things I love about you. You give as good as you get. Now, show me that gorgeous body."

This time, Abigail took her time undressing in front of her friend. When she was done, she twirled and posed in front of her.

"If you don't trust your memory, I'll even let you take pictures some time."

"You're an awful tease. You realize I'll have to get back at you at some point, don't you?"

"I certainly hope so."

That shower was the most sensuous and erotic either had ever taken without actual sex being involved.

When Steph asked her to rub body lotion on her back, Abi promised her a full body massage later.

"I learned when I was in college to supplement my scholarship. I did it for years after that as a sideline."

"So you manipulated men and women's bodies. That must be a fun job."

"I only did women if it matters. I didn't take chances with men."

"You 'did' women? Who's the lesbian here?"

"Massages, you pervert. I did massages. I didn't do men because they expect a 'happy ending' with masseuses."

"I never had a massage, but that sounds like a reasonable expectation. Don't you?"

"I pegged you right. You are a pervert. Finish dressing. I'm starving."

"If I'm a perv, you are too. You've been staring at my tits all this time."

"Have not!"

"Have too!"

They laughed all the way to the restaurant.

"Too bad the gossip queen isn't here tonight. I had planned to kiss you on the mouth in front of her."

"What's holding you back?"

"Perv!"

"Tease!"

At first, Abigail didn't know what woke her. She figured it must have been a truck passing in their row, so she turned around to go back to sleep. Before she could, she heard the most piteous sound she had ever heard.

Before she could think, she was sitting on the edge of Steph's bed, her heart breaking at the mewl coming from her friend. It stopped when she stroked her hair reassuringly, but started again as soon as she lifted her hand.

"My poor baby, what is hurting you like this?" She whispered.

She leaned closer to hear what Steph was saying in her sleep.

"Don't leave me, Abi. Don't leave me alone."

Her own tears flowing freely too, she slipped under the covers and held her friend close.

"I'm not going anywhere, sweetheart. I'm here. Sleep now."

She felt Steph's smile against her chest.

"Abigail, honey. Time to wake up."

"One more minute, mom." The ritual answer came automatically to Abi before she realized that she was holding Steph's head on her naked chest. "Oh! Sorry."

"You're so cute when you blush. Offhand, I can think of ten more things to keep you blushing, but I'm more curious to know what you are doing naked in my bed."

"I'm not naked."

"Right. You're wearing a thong."

"So there. We should get up now."

"One minute, missy. You haven't answered my question."

"I was too warm so I took off my t-shirt. That's all."

"And you changed panties too? I'd say you were more hot than warm."

"You heard me? I thought you were asleep."

"I was, but the truck a-rockin' woke me. I'm kidding. Don't cry." Steph hugged her friend to console her. She may have held her longer than was strictly necessary, but their breasts pressing together were feeling too good to let go. "Don't be embarrassed. I did it too. We even came at the same time. It was great."

"I didn't mean to..."

"I told you before. Everybody does it. It's all right."

"No it's not. It's private. I shouldn't have done it."

"Relax, Abigail. It's perfectly natural. I won't tell anybody. Was it a good fantasy?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. It was really hot. I just couldn't help myself."

"Cool, but as much as I'd like to hear about it, that doesn't explain what you are doing in my bed holding me."

"I didn't have much choice, did I? These bunkbeds are really narrow."

"You're so right. I keep thinking I should complain to Kenworth."

"You were having a nightmare and it seemed to help."

"I must have been dreaming about my father. It still happens sometimes, even after all these years."

"That must be it. We should be getting ready. We have to make up for the mileage we lost yesterday."

"That's all right. It wasn't a total waste. Anyway, we're on my regular schedule now. Do you want to go back to sleep?"

"I'm awake now. You're the one holding me in bed."

"Just making sure you're okay. I can get up first if you don't mind me crawling over your body."

"Perv."

"Spoilsport."

That day, every time Abi got up to get something in the back, she touched Steph. Putting her hand on her shoulder, caressing her hair, kissing her cheek.

Early in the afternoon, after Steph fueled the truck and they picked-up some lunch to eat on the road, Abi asked her to stop for a moment before leaving the truck stop.

"You keep calling me a tease, so I might as well be one for real."

Holding Steph's gaze, she slowly took off her shorts, then her thong which she flung across the cab after sniffing it deeply. Looking around to make sure nobody was looking at them directly, she lifted her t-shirt.

"I'm going to lie down in your bed and see if I can relive my hot fantasy." Getting up, she leaned and kissed Steph's cheek before whispering in her ear. "Drive safe, sweetheart."

She squealed then giggled when her friend slapped her ass as she went by.

Still laughing, Steph looked at the driver Abi had missed and who had watched her show. They exchanged grins and thumbs up.

"If you're going to end up here anyway, you may as well get in my bed in the first place."

"Special circumstances, perv. I was only trying to help."

Steph put the back of her hand dramatically over her forehead. "I feel a cloud of melancholy descending upon me. I may need to be held."

"I thought you were tired from driving such a long leg."

"I am, but I'd sleep so much better in your arms."

"Does trickery really work to get women in bed with you?"

"As a matter of fact, I usually have to beat them back with a stick if I want to get any sleep at all."

Abi squealed, but she wiggled her ass when Steph slapped it as she climbed to her bunk.

"Goodnight, Mary Ellen."

"Goodnight, John Boy."

After fifteen minutes of tossing and turning, Abi joined Steph. Looking her in the eye, she took off her camisole and her friend's t-shirt.

"Goodnight, sweetheart."

"Goodnight, honey."

"You're never going to be able to back up in that small space. The docks are too crowded."

"That's why they call us professional drivers. Go open the doors and stand over there. You'll see how it's done."

Abi watched, wide-eyed, as Steph positioned her rig and slipped in at the dock in a single smooth move. They placed the chocks and went inside. Steph registered her trailer and load numbers, then they waited in the drivers lounge for the trailer to be loaded.

"I could never do that. It must take a special talent."

"Every driver can do it. When you take the CDL course, they teach you the basics. The rest is practice."

"Lots and lots of practice, I'm sure."

"It looks worse than it is. The first time I backed at a dock, it took three tries."

"Let me guess, you were still in diapers."

"Not quite. I was fifteen and we were the only truck there so I didn't risk hitting another truck or trailer. I'd been driving in the yard for three years, as soon as I could reach the pedals. I started working in the yard at sixteen but didn't go on the road until I got my permit on my eighteenth birthday."

"It must have been fun having your dad teach you."

"It was. I spent most of my summers on the road with him from the age of ten. He taught me everything I know about driving a truck."

"I wish I had been as close with my own father. He spent his week-ends with his buddies on the golf course or watching sports on TV."

"I miss him a lot."

Abi squeezed Steph's hand. "I know, sweetheart."

The return trip to Montreal was bitter-sweet for the women. I meant that half their time together was gone.

"This is your last time in Montreal. Do you want to do something special?" Steph asked.

"Since your load is ready, why don't we hit the road right after the pick-up? If we hustle and are a bit lucky in Toronto, we can have an extra couple of hours when you drop me off. We could take a last shower at my place."

"I wanted you to remember your last night here."

"Trust me, dear, I won't forget it any time soon."

"Don't cry, honey, or you're going to get me started too." Steph told Abi.

"I can't help it. You're dropping me off tomorrow night, then you're going away."

"I'll be back soon. I promise."

"But..."

"We made it work for ten years and ten months, since July fifteenth 2003. We'll work it out somehow."

"Who's anal now?"

"Not anal... Well, not that way. I only have a good memory for the important stuff."

"Stéphanie, do you... do you want to have sex with me?"

"I've wanted you for years, Abigail, but you're not ready."

"I'm ready now. I want to have sex with you."

"I know you do, honey. Let's just cuddle. It's what you really need right now."

"Don't you find me desirable?"

"You have no idea. You've spoiled me for every other woman."

"I don't understand."

"One day, you will."

Dear Abigail,

I wanted to give this to you before we parted, but my sister only found it today in one of my old boxes.

The summer before I began working on my Masters, I kept a practice research log. This is one special page from it.

July 15th 2003

I'm back in the South at last. I wish I could work here all the time. I always thought I was born at the wrong parallel. Now I know it.

While I waited in the drivers lounge, I saw a gorgeous young woman. She was the one cleaning the showers. Damn, I wish I could watch water stream on her naked body.

I wish I wasn't so shy. It took all my courage only to ask her for another towel. She must have thought me such a dork. I didn't mean to stare at her tits, but I couldn't meet her eyes. Her beautiful dark blue eyes. How I wish I could watch pleasure rise in them...

I'm back. I couldn't help myself... Again.

Once I had the towel, I admit I stared at her tight ass as she walked away. It took me three tries to unlock the door. What a klutz!

I looked at myself in the mirror. What would she think if she saw me naked? She's so beautiful and I look more like a man. I think I'll start the isometric exercises program my friend Nathalie set up for me. I compared her perfect skin to mine. It feels like sandpaper. Maybe I should start using body lotion like my sister.

The cool air made my nipples stand up. Yeah! It was the air. As it was the hot water that made my vagina wet. When I closed my eyes under the water, I could only see her. She has such a nice smile. And her voice. So sweet and musical. I almost moaned when she told me to enjoy my shower.

I pictured her undressing before me. I watched her smooth creamy skin as it was revealed. My fingers twitched as I imagined what her breasts would feel like, my lips puckered as I wished I could kiss her nipples. I groaned when my hand cupped my mound as it would hers. I only needed to press on my clit a few times as I slipped two fingers inside myself to be floored by a fantastic orgasm.

When I came to my senses, I was crumpled on the floor, my hand squeezed between my legs, tears mixing with the water.

I took an inordinate amount of time to shower.

I couldn't help myself.

She had left a candy and a sweet card on the counter wishing me a good day. She even drew a daisy to dot the 'i' in her name. Abi. What a delicious name. I wanted to take it with me as a souvenir, but it's a working tool for her, so I only left her a tip.

It's too bad I'll never see her again. I'll make sure to stop here again when I can. Just in case.

You too made an impression.

I can't wait to see you next week.

Stéphanie

Sweetheart,

Who's the tease now?

I don't have to look through storage boxes to find my diary for July 2003. It's in my bedside table, hidden from prying eyes, but always within easy reach. The fifteenth is bookmarked with a very special card. I couldn't very well leave it for others to touch once I saw the trace of your lips on it, could I?

07/15/03

Dear Diary,

Another day cleaning after truckers. I can't believe the mess some people leave behind. I'm glad for rubber gloves and disinfectant. Yuk!

When I came back with a Mountain Dew from the store, I noticed this beautiful woman in the drivers lounge. I say woman because I took a second look after seeing her from the back. At first, I thought she was a man. Those powerful shoulders and bulging biceps got me wet thinking how he could take me standing up, held in his strong arms. I thought he had a fantastic hair color. I had never seen a man with flaming auburn hair. Technically I still haven't.

I thought I was discreet in taking a look at the man of my dreams when I passed beside him, but I was so surprised to see a woman that I walked into the wall instead of the eight feet wide arch. Not so discreet, Abi.

I ran to our storage room to hide my blush.

I took every opportunity... Okay, I snooped shamelessly, but I just had to see more of the woman. She looked to be about my age which was surprising considering the ease with which she interacted with the older men around her, as if she's been doing this all her life. The front of her t-shirt was as tight as the back. I'm definitely not attracted to women, but I wish I could have taken a picture of her.

When she got up and walked in the other corridor, I almost ran around the section so I could casually cross her path before she went in her shower room.

She had her back to me when I turned the corner so I had ample time to look at her from head to toe. She is slightly taller than me. She has a perfect body. Lean, but strong. Her waist narrowed only enough to emphasize her incredible butt. I bet I could bounce a coin off it. I couldn't see much of her legs because of her jeans, but I'm sure they were shapely.

Again, I was drawn to her shoulders and the muscles at the top of her back.

I saw her begin to turn just in time to get moving again so she wouldn't catch me staring.

When I approached her, she looked me in the eye. I forgot everything else for a moment as I was lost in those deep hazel pools of... Then she was staring at my boobs. I've had men look at my titties instead of looking me in the eye more than I care to remember, but for some reason, I got a different vibe from her. Like she wasn't just another lesbian trucker ogling my chest.

Of course, all that took only seconds... long intense seconds.

I thought I heard something about towels and went to our storage room to get an extra, praying that it was what she had asked for so I wouldn't look like a fool. When I handed it to her, our fingers touched. I would have said 'briefly', but we both stood there longer than strictly necessary.

Again on auto-pilot, I wished her a pleasant shower and turned away before my face burst in flames. I managed to walk, not run, to the bathroom where I locked myself in a stall, completely confused.

You know I'm not a virgin. I quite enjoy being pounded by a hard cock. So I recognized my reaction as one of extreme arousal such as I feel in the presence of a man I'm physically attracted to.

I was so confused that I was sorely tempted to masturbate to alleviate the rush of desire, but that would have been perverted. Instead, I splashed cold water on my face -- repeatedly -- and called a friend to arrange a hook-up after my shift.

After all, I'd never see her again. She looked like a long haul driver and those rarely come back. Also, I will probably get a better job in September when I go away to Nashville U.

PS: I must be sick or something. When Gerry got on top of me and I closed my eyes, I saw her face. When he slipped inside me, I wished she was the one doing it. At least, I couldn't call her name as I climaxed since I didn't know it, but she was the one who made me come.

As much as I hated being left behind, now that I read this again, I find myself as confused as the eighteen year old who wrote it.

I have a lot to meditate about.

I can't wait to see you either.

Abigail

>Most days, if you can wait until around 8:00pm to meditate, text me so we can do it together.<