2017-12-05

Story Info
The best kind of surprise.
2k words
4.08
5.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been preparing for hours. For the first time he had left me completely in the dark about what was going to happen land by 7 pm I was more excited than I'd been in a long time. Over the course of the day he'd given me little clues, but only to enough to make sure I'd be in the right place, in the right outfit, at the right time. And - of course - enough for him to know I'd stay horny and on edge throughout the day.

I had already spent a good hour in the shower, washing and shaving meticulously while letting my fantasies run free. It had been a challenge not to get too carried away with the soap and the showerhead but knowing what lay ahead would be well worth the wait I had found the willpower to restrain myself. His last piece of instruction had arrived just as I was fastening the last clip of the garter belt to the lacy top of my left stay-up. It read:

Expect company at 8 pm. Leave the door unlocked and dress as instructed. Your company will expect you on your back on the bed, legs secured by the restraints. And NO peeking. /D

As I read the message, his voice ringing loud and clear in my mind, I could feel a tingle throughout my body, originating somewhere deep within and making its way to my fingertips and toes, leaving a trace of goose bumps on my skin. How long had it been since I last felt this exhilarating mixture of excitement, nervousness and impatience? Had I ever?

By 8 pm I'd been strapped to the bed for a good ten minutes. Wearing nothing but black stay-ups, a black garter belt and a black blindfold my arousal would be evident to anyone who were to walk through the door. Lying there, half naked on my bed, a thousand thoughts went through my head; Would he be coming himself? Would he send another man? A woman? Would there be more than one person? Who did I want to get fucked by?

I started smiling, realizing my trust in him was complete and that every scenario going through my mind turned me on just as much as the next one. I was awakened from my daydream by the sound of my front door opening and closing and I could hear footsteps in the hallway only a few feet away from where I was sprawled on the bed. As my senses sharpened I desperately tried to wipe the smile off my face, the sudden rush of adrenaline seemed to have left my face frozen with the stupid grin I'd had moments before. Hopefully I could pass it off as a sexy smirk although I highly doubted it.

My attention quickly shifted back to the sound of footsteps in the hallway, they were now accompanied by the muffled sounds of movement and the rattling of clothes hangers. No words were spoken but I was confident more than one person had entered my apartment. I could feel my heart beating faster and there was that stupid grin again. I told myself to keep it together, to act cool. As if my racing heartbeat and my dripping wet pussy wasn't giving me away already. My exhilaration and eagerness must have been quite apparent, was it too much to ask to regain control over my facial muscles? A strong set of hands, definitely belonging to a man, grabbed my wrists and my breath caught in my throat. As the mans hands forced my arms above my head I could feel my face, along with the rest of my body, starting to relax. Whoever these people were, I was now theirs to do with as they pleased. In that moment I decided to put my trust and my pleasure in the strong hands now busy securing my wrists.

After finishing on the restraints on my wrists the man moved down the length of the bed to check the restraints I'd fastened myself earlier, shortening them somewhat and by doing so forcing my legs even further apart. He took a step back and for a moment the room fell completely silent. I could feel their eyes on my body, measuring me up, appraising me. I savoured every second of it, the blindfold freeing me of my usual shyness and hiding me from the looks in the eyes fixed upon me.

A soft thud next to the bed broke the silence and my hips were involuntarily jolted upwards in response to a soft, warm and moist tongue purposefully yet delicately positioned right above my clit. The restraints held, keeping my legs firmly in place and allowing the person between my legs to freely explore my swollen and wanting pussy with tongue as well as lips. I imagine I tasted like yearning and desire and I desperately hoped that tasting me would make the other person feel the same way I did. The tongue was then accompanied by hands slowly making their way from my hips to my breasts and then back and down my thighs. These were not the same hands from before but judging by their size they, too, belonged to a man. I realised the notion pleased me - I would be satisfied not only by one but by two cocks that night.

Despite the blindfold and the fact that my eyes were closed shut behind it I could easily make out the familiar changes of lighting as the flash of a camera repeatedly filled the room. I could feel my breathing quickening, D came himself after all. And he brought a friend as well as his camera, I must have been very good. The friend was now on top of me, his muscular legs straddling my chest. I wanted to feel him, I wanted to stroke his cock and make him hard by the touch of my hands. The restraints didn't let me. Instead I lifted my head up, as high as I could, parted my lips and found his shaft waiting for my tongue and the warmth of my mouth. Judging by how erect he already was and that I could taste the saltiness from his pre-cum I'd say my own excitement was reciprocated. I relished him, licking and sucking in turn trying to make up for the fact that I couldn't use my hands. Who knew having a stranger's dick in your mouth all the while being watched by the man you love could be so exhilarating?

Somewhere close to my ear a condom wrapper was torn open and the friend moved back down over my body, positioning himself between my legs. Without further warning he pressed his impressive member deep inside of my wet and swollen pussy. I let out a loud moan of pleasure as well as surprise by his eagerness. The time to get to know one other was officially over, I could feel his desire and his animalistic urges in every thrust. Not being able to touch him, wrap my legs around him or even meet his thrusts properly was starting to make me go crazy. Finally, one of the restraints holding my feet gave in and silently thanking the Chinese manufacturer I started moving in sync with the man on top and inside of me.

Noticing I'd gotten free it didn't take long before strong, decisive hands turned me on my side. After briefly fucking me in this slightly awkward yet pleasurable position, my free leg resting on his shoulder and my clit easily accessible by those very capable fingers, he finished turning me and I ended up on my stomach. The straps of the remaining restraints were now twisted and thereby restricting my movements even further, if anything, judging by the tugging on the restraints and the flashes that kept going off, this seemed to please the two men.

Being fucked doggystyle I could feel the full size of the stranger's cock for the first time. The sensation made my nipples hard and by now I was moaning loudly, the pleasure increasing with every thrust and I could feel myself getting close. The closer I got the more I started to resent the straps keeping my hands well out of reach from my breasts and my clit. D must have realised how desperate I was getting, or else he himself was getting frustrated by only taking pictures. In any case the two men switched places and D wasted no time. With a firm grip on my hips he was inside of me in one deep thrust, all of him. My breath caught in my throat, I never got used to the feeling of him filling me up so completely. He held still for a moment, his hips pressing against my ass, allowing my body to adjust to him. Knowing my body better than anyone else he started moving in and out of me the second I started to relax. Slow, deep thrusts soon escalated in intensity and I could feel his desire in the way his hands moved over my body as he fucked me harder and faster.

I lost all sense of time as D and the stranger took turns fucking me for what could have been anything between twenty minutes to a few hours. My mind was starting to feel hazy and I couldn't say when or how but I had somehow gotten free from the restraints and I could finally touch the two men as well as myself. I was on the verge of climaxing when the stranger, now sitting between my legs, fucking me in a sitting missionary position, took advantage of my highly held hips and pulled me on top of him. Normally riding is not one of my favourite positions due to how exposed it makes me feel but with the blindfold as my armour I felt protected and safe and by now all I could care about was my own pleasure.

I could feel D joining us on the bed and as he came up behind me I froze. He knew my ass was still sore from our last encounter, I was sure I'd told him. Despite how horny I felt there was no way I would be able to handle anal right now, not to mention double penetration. As if reading my mind, or more likely my body language, D leaned in close and in his calm, deep voice he told me not to worry, that he had me. He placed a hand on my back, letting me know he wanted me to lean forward. Still hesitant but trusting him fully I obeyed. With my face so close to the strangers I could feel his breath on my cheek D ran his hard dick up and down my ass a few times before forcing himself inside. I didn't know what I'd expected but having my pussy filled by two cocks wasn't even close.

Once the surprise had passed I started to move slowly up and down. Being in charge of the pace as well as of how deep the penetration went it didn't take long before I could feel the orgasm building inside of me. As all my senses were focusing in on my pussy I only half registered hands and fingers squeezing, tugging and flicking, helping me to get there even faster. Finally, there was no more room to store all the energy building up inside of me. The build up was released and waves of pleasure was rolling through my body in waves of intense pleasure.

For me that was it. As the pleasure waves stopped coming my energy seemed to have left with it and I had to rely on the men to keep me from collapsing. In this exhausted, dreamlike state I was once again placed back on the bed. Wanting the men to experience orgasms similar to mine but unable to move all I could do was lie back and let them take me in turn one last time.