2018 November - The Prequel

Story Info
Prequel and Postscript of our night as a sharing couple.
3k words
3.84
10.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... Yes... oh god yes..." The sounds coming from my beautiful wife's mouth was music to my ears. The thing she was so eagerly agreeing to was the culmination of years of fantasy for me. She was hotter at that moment than I'd seen her since early in our marriage. Our afternoon had been spent in a chat session with a young stud that had every sexual cell in her brain on overload.

"Do you want to feel his hard cock slamming into you?" I whispered into her ear. She moaned a response and lifted her hips to meet my thrusting fingers.

"Will you suck him and take him deep in your throat for me?" This got a louder squeal from her and I could feel her coming for me. "You'll come for him. As I hold you just like this you'll come for him." She turned to kiss me and I could almost taste him on her lips.

I continued holding her close to me as my left hand was working overtime in her hot tight pussy. Normally I could only get two fingers thrusting into her without causing her pain. Tonight, she was taking three easily. I could feel and hear the sloshing sounds I was making between her legs. I moved down and took her very erect clit between my lips and felt her hands in my hair. Pulling me to her. My fingers continued thrusting as I sucked her and I could only imagine doing this for her as an anonymous cock slid into her. She had her third major orgasm and god only knows how many small ones.

It was a great day.

It had been a long time since my cock had slid into her since my circulation had gone to hell from diabetes. As bad as that had been for me, it was worse for her. Her desires had diminished terribly during menopause and then this double whammy afterward.

We had played out mini cheating scenarios by going to an adult book store in the area and going into the video booths. I thought I was pretty slick since I'd take her to dinner and later just happen to end up in the VBS parking lot like it was an every night occurrence. We'd go in, pay the gal behind the counter and walk proudly to the video area. Every man in the place followed her with his eyes. Her firm full ass swaying under the dress she was wearing. And that was the view they got after they'd ogled her 40dd breasts filling out the elastic top of that dress.

I swung open the gated door to the video area and we entered the short hallway slowly losing the light from the main room. I always held her hand as we walked into the darkened hall that contained the booths. This particular store had gone through several changes in the years it had been there. There were no longer doors on the booths and the glory holes that used to dot the walls had been covered years ago. So now what was offered was booths of varying sizes that held built-in bench seating in front of tv's hidden behind glass in the walls. There were movies of all types playing in the area with each room having one dvd that looped endlessly.

As we walked down the hall I was looking for a mid sized booth that was both empty and had a movie that we could watch together. The plan was a simple one. Get us a booth. We'd chat a bit about how fake the blonde's boobs looked and how cocks weren't supposed to be that big. We'd kiss some and I'd start playing with her tits and soon they were out and proud in the light of the tv. Generally it took about five minutes before

the cock hounds started peeking in the door. This particular night one got brave almost as soon as I had her boobs out and was kissing her hardening nipples. I couldn't see since my head was in her chest but I'm sure she had glanced over and saw the guy standing there stroking his cock. I had heard his zipper go down and the rustling of his struggle to get his cock out of his pants. For all I knew, she might have motioned for him to do it. When I raised my head to kiss her again, my fingers still playing with her nipples, I heard him moving closer. I glanced to my left and he was standing there stroking a fairly good sized cock not more than six inches from my face. I raised up some and allowed him to move in closer to her. I was just beginning to move my right hand up to nudge her closer when she leaned forward and took the cock in her mouth.

I couldn't get an erection but at that time I could still cum and I just about did in my pants. I had never been this close to her while she was blowing someone and it was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen in person. He began thrusting into her mouth as she brought her left hand up to stroke him. I could see the light gleam off of her wedding band as she circled his cock with her hand I leaned back to take all this in when I heard more movement in the booth. There was a line out into the hallway. The booth was wide enough to accommodate five behind the one she was sucking. I was hearing moans on my right and 'damns and oh hells' on my left. She was going to town. She could always suck a mean cock and she was in fine form tonight.

"Oh shit!" The suckee exclaimed as she pulled off of him and let him shoot onto her tits. She used her finger to wipe the saliva from the corners of her mouth and looked at me and smiled. The guy had put his cock back in his pants and was making his way to the door. I leaned in and kissed her deeply. I reached down and once again pinched and pulled her nipples feeling the cum on her chest and smoothing it out some as her next victim took his spot. Knowing the management like I did, I knew we couldn't continue much longer before they would be coming back to issue a 'friendly reminder'. They had been busted before for illicit activities and I wanted no part of that but damn this was hot.

She managed a few more very hot and very happy ending blowjobs before I stood and told the ones next to the door that we were done. She stood after finishing the last one and pulled her dress top back over her boobs. I could see even in the low lighting of the room that it was in no danger of falling since it was plastered in cum to her chest.

Those were exciting trips for both of us even though at the time we didn't talk about it once we were out of the building. Only much later when I broke protocol and asked her one day in the kitchen if she'd like to make another visit that she told me no. No reason, no explanations, just no. I felt like a kid that had just had his favorite toy taken away. I went into quiet mode. Stayed there the rest of that day and most of the next.

Men in these stories often go into quiet mode. Women call it sulking or pouting but what they don't understand is that quiet mode for us is a plotting mode. When a plan is foiled, it's time to either give up the plan or come up with another one that she can try to foil some other way. My quest in my mind for those twenty hours or so was to come up with the ultimate unfoilable plan. Then came the light bulb moment. You know those moments.

It's when the light comes on and in olden times I'm sure a "Eureka" was shouted more than once. I opened my email account. I typed in her name in the send slot and moved down to the text area. I had been looking online for her Christmas present and had come up with a 'toy' for her. In the text area I typed:

***

This was going to be your Christmas present. After everything the last couple of days, it doesn't seem like a good idea anymore.

Where or how do we go from here?

****

This started a dialog that went on for days. Whenever one of us would answer we'd go to messenger and just send a 'email' note. No words were spoken about the emails or what they entailed. Life went on as a new normal since we were both getting answers to questions we had and there was no yelling in the house. That in itself was soothing. I had built up so much tension over the ED crap that it boiled over into every aspect of our marriage. We wrote about fonder memories, better times and times with others. In the space of days and countless emails we relived our 36 years together and began paving a happier future for our lives.

In the end, she had agreed for us to find her lovers. Safe, non friends that we could include in our lives to give her the sex that she so needed. So we talked about ground rules and what we were or weren't willing to do and I set out on a new plan. To find the perfect lover for my wife.

A few days later we placed an ad locally since we saw that the personals on Lit were mainly for online hookups.

We just couldn't find anyone close enough to satisfy our needs. It was nearing the holiday's and we had some contact with travelers through our area but wasn't able to connect for various reasons. The next morning I got up and opened the email we'd set up for the ad and my plan almost came to an end! I almost had a heart attack. Not from lack of responses but her inbox was fucking flooded! She got up and was fixing her some tea when she looked at me and I was grinning from ear to ear. In the six hours since our post, there were over 125 responses. In the next few hours after folks started moving into the land of the living, they kept pouring in.

Before all was said and done we had over 250 responses from horny men in our area that wanted in my sweet wife's pussy.

At some point I stopped reading them and sat back and folded my hands behind my head. It dawned on me what was about to happen. In the ad we had said that we were looking for a man to join us in the bedroom. It was stated very clearly both in the ad and in our guidelines that I would be in the room and more than likely in the bed with her. We wanted no misunderstanding on this. I was not going to be a sit at home or sit in the chair and masturbate cuck. But... and a very big but is that up until that moment it had been a fantasy. Would I be able to actually lay in that bed and watch another man slide his manhood into my sexy and loving wife. She admitted to me later that was a concern for her too. And considering I could watch that, how would I react to the sounds of the lovemaking? The moans, the way she shrieks a little when her g-spot is hit, the gasps, the clinching. What if even after us talking about me not being disrespected she lost it in the moment and told him he was the best she'd ever had. I knew that it was more than likely that he'd be bigger than I was but better? And the biggest one of all... where would we be after it was over? That my friends, only time would tell.

She emailed the responders. She chatted, asked questions and got answers. We'd been able to pare the list a lot just by removing the "I wanna fuck your wife" and the "I'm married and I know I can satisfy your wife" responses. Hell, if he couldn't satisfy his own how was he gonna satisfy mine? She didn't want married guys in the running because of potential drama. So after the initial purge and the 'failure to be able to form sentences' purge, we were down to around 70 or so to consider. We'd been at this most of the day and bless her heart her fingers were about typed out when I suggested we look at only the ones that sent pics.

That got us down to about a dozen. What brought us to a decision wasn't the cock pic even though it was impressive at a little over 9 inches. I could almost hear her pussy clinch every time I mentioned that. But it was the clothed pic he sent. He just looked like a nice clean cut young man. I was a bit concerned that he was only 29. We've got grandchildren not so much younger than him. She went into email probe mode with

him and got the answers she was looking for. She asked her most probing questions and was reasonably satisfied with his answers.

"Why would you want a little old lady like me?" she asked seriously but I noticed the smiley face she'd put at the end.

"I've always like older women. More settled in what they want. Usually a lot less drama." He answered pretty much how she and I expected. Then came the decider.

"And you have no problem with my hubby being there. You know he's gonna be in the bed with us. One hint of disrespect and we're outa there."

"It's not a problem. You mentioned the situation earlier and him being there to comfort you is ok." Once again the right answers. There was more chat like talk and questions asked and answered and he seemed sincere that while this might be a little fetishlike for him it wasn't the only reason. Little did we know at the time was that there would be a problem, just one he didn't want to admit to this early in the game.

Before the night was through, she decided and I concurred that he was a good candidate. She made the offer to meet and he jumped at it.

We agreed to meet at a diner type restaurant about midway for all of us. We arrived at pretty much the same time. He was probably 5'10" or so. He was just a little shorter than my 6'. Still he was almost a foot taller than Mary. Reasonable build. I'd say HWP.

We did the introduction thing and he surprised me as he reached to shake my hand. At that very moment the gravity of the night hit me. I was going to shake the hand of the man that would be fucking my wife in less than an hour if this meeting went well. I looked him in the eye as I shook his hand and didn't detect any smirk or the shaming look in his eyes for a man in my position. Still it was very unnerving for me. We went in and over coffee and tea got to know each other. After thirty minutes or so that deadly expected awkward silence fell on the table like an anvil. Each of our eyes searched out the others and we knew it was time.

"Everyone ready?" I asked hesitantly. I know my voice was shaking. And the anvil that hit the table then landed squarely on my heart. We've all had those shit or get off the pot moments in our lives but there was never one for me like this one. They agreed that they were indeed ready and I walked up to pay the check.

Mary and Adam went outside and were chatting when I arrived. We agreed to ride with him and come back for our car later. It would lead to more conversation I hoped and it did. Nothing earth shaking but nervousness was admitted to as well as anxiousness. Guess who the nervous one was?

The fifteen or so miles to his place went by quickly and soon we were pulling into his gated townhouse community. He parked quite a ways from his building and the walk was troubling for my legs. I didn't know at the time but found out later that my right leg had 0% circulation to my foot. So it was rough walking that distance. I thought to myself that the distance I'd just covered was nothing compared to the distances we'd travel before the night was over. We started up the steps to his 2nd floor apartment.

(At this point 2019 January tells the story of our visit with Adam up until the time we left his apartment.)

For those of you wondering, we did have a somewhat joyous reclamation once at home. Unfortunately she had to pee when we got home so most of my reward was gone when I went to claim my wife back. That didn't stop me from bringing her to at least 3 orgasms in sessions that went deep into the night. My anticipations and angst that were ever present beforehand were gone. I had experienced my gorgeous wife with a young stud and loved every minute of it. Lessons were learned by both of us. That's a good thing. That and the fact that this lady would be as my side truly until "death us do part."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag" etc.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Story with a real feel to it . I just can’t understand why people can’t stand by their spouses through whatever sad or hard thing comes until death due them part. There are pumps and others means of helping men get hard. Never at any tim should a spouse need to fuck someone else because of illness or just needs . That’s what toys, masterbation , hand and your mouth is for.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Thanks

Well done, awkward for me to understand, but you had the balls to tackle a problem head on. High.marks.. will you share the eventual problem, and getting rid of him??

SlithyToveSlithyToveabout 5 years ago
Nice, but...

This is certainly an interesting sequence, and I also like the fact that it's one that addresses issues that can be brought on by aging. I would have liked to see a bit more in here about the things that led up to the bookstore events, and it's also curious that the two of you could journey all the way through the process of her being with this young guy and not ever return to discuss the bookstore adventures. Was it was the fact that you asked about it that made it a no-no (because she was require to explicitly approve as opposed to just letting it happen) or was it that the process was basically too risky and/or unsatisfying for her?

I'm a little confused by the sentence, "Her desires had diminished terribly during menopause and then this double whammy afterward." I understand the issue of ED being a huge blow, but are you saying that menopause diminished her desire overall, or are you saying those desires were diminished during a time that was kind of your last chance because of the development of ED, and later rose back to normal, or what?

I'm also curious about how conversation went with your ad. Was your ED mentioned? With you being on the bed, were limitations or concerns about MtM contact defined or didn't they exist? I ask this partially because if you basically went into this whole thing without truly ever talking about the evening other than through email that says a lot about the relationship. Also the whole creampie eating aspect is something it would be interesting to hear more about, mostly because it's kind of an odd emotional approach to thinking in terms of a "reclaiming" process, especially for a first time event, which also makes your disappointment about basically eating someone else's cum for what would presumably be the first time seem a bit strange without any exposition or context. Typically in many stories here cleaning up the creampie tends to have a subservience aspect to it, so if that's not the instance here it would be nice to have some thoughts on that. If there are bi aspects here (and in some ways there's at least somewhat that implication, with your comment regarding the closeness of the cock in the bookstore, where MtM contact is certainly not unusual) those would make for an interesting discussion here, again especially placed in the context of your ED. And if there are not any such aspects, then I think discussing the issue of the closeness to some other guys would also add to the story.

Very interesting stuff, decidedly not the usual fare around here, and I look forward to reading more.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments...

Patillie: I know I have different things I grade stories on when I read them. Anyone that posts in this category knows upfront what those things are. As soon as that went up on screen, I knew half the audience went to a 1* or 2* vote. That's just part of the deal about posting here. There were probably a few that wanted me to get up and kick his ass because of the 'family album' comment. That was the only time during all of our interactions that he showed the least bit of disrespect. Because that was his first strike, I let it slide. But it cost him any possible meetings with us in the future.

Kiteares: You are correct that this all originated because of my love for my wife. And no, I didn't go into it as a fetishist. However, the closer it got to the act that's exactly how I felt. Even after watching them in the living room, the hardest thing I've ever done is follow them down that hallway. To this day, I still get a nervous feeling just thinking about it. The rules we have were thoroughly discussed. She insisted that the disrespect issue was number one on the list. She looks at this as I'm allowing another man his most prized possession. Not that I own her, I don't. But she will not tolerate any berating of me at all.

The emails... lol. The issues in our marriage had grown to the point that any conversation eventually led to one person raising their voice and rational talk wasn't happening. One skirmish led to the other. It wasn't about this lifestyle. But she had past issues and (well meaning?) friends that were interfering deeply with our marriage. The emails were the only way that I could think of to communicate without yelling.

The comment... I almost lost it but didn't want to totally ruin what had been a less than expected evening up to that point. Truth is, the few pics and vids that I got are treasured by both of us. The first time isn't something that can ever be experienced again.

The postscript... It would have taken another page for me to tell the mood in our house the days and weeks following that night. I could not walk by her without stopping to kiss, hold and caress her. I almost expected her at some point to stop me but she never did. I saw her in those days in a way that I hadn't looked at her in a lot of years. I'm just sorry now that those years were wasted because we let life get in the way.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Date Wife asks her husbands permission to go on a date with another man.in Loving Wives
Cuckold Couple Ch. 01: The Journey Innocent loving wife to insatiable cuckold.in Loving Wives
2018 November - The Complete Story From the fantasy to his bedroom to our bedroom.in Loving Wives
Hotwife and Cuckold Ch. 01 A wife experiences another man, and changes the relationship.in Loving Wives
What's the Worst That could Happen Loving wife's journey into the abyss.in Loving Wives
More Stories