2019 January

Story Info
Our lifestyle begins.
1.9k words
3.87
24.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is our first story to be put on Lit. I realize that we're walking across the hot coals of LW and that half the folks are gonna be pissed no matter how the tale is told. So knowing that here it is for better or worse. I'll even leave the voting and comments open for all.

***

My legs were shaking as I followed them up the steps. Partially from the cool night, partially from the condition that caused all of this to begin but most likely from the nervousness of the situation I found myself in. He unlocked the door and I followed my wife and Adam, her lover for the night, through it. We were met by the most adorable puppy welcoming his master home. It was a typical apartment and we stood in the living room/kitchen area talking awkwardly about the dog. I sat down on an ottoman playing with him while keeping my eyes on them. They had moved a few feet away quietly chatting and he embraced my wife pulling her to him for a kiss. At about a head taller than her 4'11" she tiptoed to kiss him. But the difference in height was only eclipsed by the difference in their ages. She was six months north of her 60th birthday and he had just slid into home for his 29th.

I watched silently for what seemed like hours but actually thirty seconds or so. His hands caressed her back and moved slowly down to her ass. I saw his fingers grasp her and pull her to him. I knew she could feel his erection pressing into her. No man could feel her breasts press into him and not get hard.

Forcing myself to stand, I moved toward them. The kiss broke and she turned toward me. I took her hand and brought her into another embrace. I gently kissed my wife of thirty-six years in the same manner that we'd kissed thousands of times before. This time was more special to me. This time it would be the last kiss before I shared her with another man. I hugged her tightly and whispered "I love you" in her ear and kissed it gently. I stepped back and took her right hand in mine. I held it up to his and he took it. I felt the need to give her to him so to speak. I put my right hand on theirs and smiled at my beautiful wife. They turned and walked into the hallway to the bedroom.

The hallway seemed a thousand miles long. Fog seemed to close in on me as I developed tunnel vision of the door we were approaching. I had been told by others that the angst of this moment would be overwhelming. That didn't begin to describe my feelings. I reminded myself why I had brought this up with her in the beginning. None of that soothed me much as I followed them down the hall. As they went through the door and I approached it, I stopped for just a second to take it all in.

They were talking. I'm normally a person that takes in everything around me. As an Air Traffic Controller I was trained to see the whole picture. As I went in the room they were standing off to the right of the bed and nothing they were saying was registering with me. I was focused on the bed. The place it would happen. The place our marriage would either blossom into an entirely new lifestyle or the place it would die.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see him grasping the hem of her top and pulling it over her head. He leaned over and kissed her again lightly. Then he started undressing. She followed suit and soon they were standing naked facing each other. I don't know if he coaxed her or if she knelt on her own but she was soon on her knees with his cock in her hands. I was sitting on the foot of the bed. Her head was blocking my view so I saw no head movement. Knowing her I imagined that she was using her magical tongue on his cock head. I detected some hand movement and before long they were on their way to the bed.

In a matter of seconds the naked lady that was walking to that bed transformed into a 22 year old version of herself standing in a room that was a thousand miles away. The unbuttoned uniform top of mine that she had on was jutting out in places that it never had with me. As she glided into my bed her hand slid across my stomach and down across my hardening penis. She smiled that smile that had melted my heart in the semi darkness of the nightclub where we both worked. She laid her head on my abs and flicked her tongue across the head of my cock. Her hand wrapped around me and she slowly rubbed it and brought her mouth over the head. I had known her less than two weeks but I knew after that weekend she would be my wife someday.

*****************

Mary

The difference in age didn't seem to bother me when we walked into the bedroom. Adam slipped off my top and started taking off his own clothes so I pulled the rest of mine off. My eyes went down his body stopping at his cock. I was thinking, "Oh my god, can I handle this?" I really didn't know. He was so thick. But I knew Ron was there if I couldn't. We laid down on the bed and I felt Ron close by and it helped knowing he was there. Adam told me I was so sexy and that made me feel good. I could tell from his eyes that he was serious. Eyes don't lie.

The cock that I had become used to was around seven inches and medium thickness. Adam had sent pics and a couple of videos and said that he was just a little over nine inches. He forgot to mention that my little hands would not fit around it! I tried to take him in my mouth and barely got the head in. As I licked and sucked the best I could, I was thinking about this cock going into me. This night may end up being just a blow job.

******************

When they laid down and Mary moved to Adam's cock I moved up to get a video of what I knew was going to be a challenging blow job for her. His cock looked mammoth in her hand. Her fingers barely reached around the base as she brought it to her mouth. I could see her tongue flicking around the head and the look of determination on her face. I moved my hand to caress her pussy knowing that she'd need to be soaking to take this monster.

After a few minutes of the blowjob Adam moved down to finger my wife. I had been rubbing her clit and he took three fingers and went straight to working them into her. I knew that she'd need the prep to take his thick cock into her. I moved back some and took my phone and videoed his efforts. He was making progress and she was lubing up nicely but I knew she wasn't ready for him as he raised up. He moved her hips sideways and on his knees he went between her thighs. She reached for me and I took her hand in mine. I wanted a shot of him entering her and got it before moving up to her side. The sight of his cock head sliding between her meaty lips was so hot. He moved it along her slit and I could hear her moans as it flicked her clit on the upstroke. I got the shot and moved up to her side placing one arm under her neck and rolling her nipples with my other hand.

I felt it when he worked his way fully into her. I felt the shudder of her shoulders and the slight grimace on her face. I glanced toward his moving hips and saw that he was now thrusting faster into her. My eyes came back to her face and could tell that she wasn't exactly having the time of her life.

****************

Mary

Then he decided to mount me and pushing to get in. Adam brushed his wonderful cock head along my slit and was working my clit gloriously when he moved it down and found the prize. He said your so tight, or something like that and I felt him get nudge the head toward my waiting hole. I reached my hand for Ron thinking this is gonna be painful. He took my hand and squeezed assuredly. Ron was wanting to get the pic of me taking this massively wonderful cock and was poised to do so. He managed to get in. I was full that's for sure. Ron moved up next to me and soon I felt his arm around me and he was lovingly flicking my nipples. He knows the direct line that goes from my neck/ear area to my nipples to my clit. He was working two of those three very nicely. I was starting to heat up and somewhat enjoy the pounding my poor pussy was receiving when I felt his cock tense up and it stopped moving. It seemed like forever before he came. I'm sure it wasn't but it seemed so since each thrust had become more uncomfortable than the last.

This was not what I was used to from a lover. Ron had always made sure that my orgasm was his priority. He'd slow down, gently thrusting into me and nibble on my ears and keep his wonderful cock moving into me hitting all the right places. Adam had not learned that or maybe didn't care if his partner was satisfied. His age was showing. He had had little control. When he finished I tried to give him head again cause I wasn't done but it wasn't happening. He apologized. I tried to be nice and said all the things I thought would make him feel better about the situation, we decided it wasn't rising to the occasion and we got dressed.

***************

After he pulled out and moved off the bed I kissed her and took my phone and started snapping away. I discovered I was in vid mode and went with it. She was laying with her arms out and she was still breathing ragged. I moved down her body and found myself with the camera above her puffed pussy lips. I opened them and saw his cum seeping from her reddened opening. If he'd have left the room I would have flicked her clit with my tongue and ended up diving headfirst into her. But instead he was standing away from the bed and I recall a snide comment something to the effect of, "Is he recording for the family album?"

No comments from either of us and I decided to let her steamy pussy soak in the juices and I would take care of her once we were home. Looking back now, I wish I had taken care of her then. In all our times of love making I had never seen her pussy look so inviting. The reclamation once home was great but it would have been even hotter at that moment. It would have been especially satisfying to have given her the massive orgasm that she so deserved in front of him. I would have loved to known his thoughts of how an old guy could do it with his tongue when his 29 year old cock didn't do the job.