2022 The Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbo2012
Jimbo2012
29 Followers

About 15 minutes passed by. " That's 2 litres he's taken, he's doing well" whispered Poppy

"I'd better slow down a bit, or he'll drop his slop too early" said Myrtle. She slowed down until it was taking about 15 seconds to complete each stroke, just enough to keep Sam's balls simmering, but not enough to bring him to the boil.

Sam whimpered and grunted, he could fell his colon filling up it was uncomfortable but the pumping of his dick was keeping any desire to defecate at bay.

After another 15 minutes of this Sam could feel, the custard sloshing around inside him as he shunted. Poppy had released 4 litres into him. Both the ladies looked at each other with eyebrows raised. " I think he'll take it all, no danger" said Myrtle "Amazing!"

Sam was now groaning out loud for release. " Gnnnnnn! Urrrrrrgh! Please finish me off Mistress Myrtle, please stop Mistress Poppy"

"No Sam! Keep going another litre and you have taken more of this muck inside you than any other animal we've evacuated, you'll be the best ever! Keep going.....I will make you ejaculate when you have emptied Poppy's bottle!

"Wow! That's it 5 litres he's done it, that's unbelievable" said Myrlte

"Let's go for a record" said Poppy.

"Just a little more Sam, you big clever boy....just a little more custard for Mistress Poppy....and I will pump your big hard pecker very fast and hard and you will spray sticky spunk all over your shower tray like the big strong man that you are!"

Sam struggled with his restraints, he was in great pain. His stomach was cramping unbearably, his bottom was trying to expel the steel intruder, but Poppy held it firmly in place. He pushed and pushed but there was no quarter given by Poppy. She looked down at the shaft. The pressure was finally getting too much for her and she saw the yellow liquid forcing its way past the shaft and leaking out down Sam's thighs.

"5.4 litres he must have the digestive system of a fucking Baboon! He's going to blow Myrtle!, I'm stopping the flow right now. With that Myrtle moved her hand up and down very quickly.

Sam's mind was torn he was desperate to cum but the urge to expel his bowels was unbearable too. Myrtle could see his dilemma, "It's time to show us what you can do, time to give Mistress Myrtle and Mistress Poppy the contents of your big manly testicles. " She knew that when he came Poppy would pull out the steel shaft and send him over the edge, as it rubbed past his prostrate

Poppy was finally ready she had disconnected the tube from the shaft, and had a good hold of it with her tight fist.

Myrtle looked at Sam's face, he had sweat up like a stallion, his hair was soaking wet with the heat and intensity of what was being done to him. He looked at her pleading with tears in this eyes, she smiled and knew her next words would give Sam the final push over the edge. She didn't want to deliver them, she wanted Sam's pain and pleasure to last and last. Finally Poppy broke her trance

"Say it, for god's sake!.....He'll rupture if you don't say it now!

Myrtle leant forward, her fist pumping, and whispered in Sam's ear "Come for me Sam, disgrace yourself, imagine filling my welcoming old womb with your foul seed....do it!"

That was it, Sam lurched forward and let out the loudest growl, his cries were almost strangled, his arms lifted up wards as far as the chains would let them. Myrtle let go of his dick. And pushed herself back well out of the way, she landed sitting against the wall "Pull it out, Poppy! Now! She squealed.

Poppy tugged on the shaft, it gave in easily and flew out of Sam's anus at speed. Sam's puckered muscle tightened immediately after it left. Poppy slipped as she pulled backwards, she landed with a thud sitting immediately behind Sam, her legs came to rest underneath Sam's tummy. She looked upwards and saw Sam's anus beginning to open, with her directly in the firing line

"Oh God!" she cried "Please No!" she tried to scramble away but the residues of clear jelly on the floor prevented her moving freely, and she just slipped and stayed where she was.

Myrtle could see her distress, she reached for the dog whip, and brought it down hard on Sam's back again to try and stop the ejaculation that would result in his anus giving up the contents of his bowels. "Don't you dare burst you filthy beast," she screamed

It was of course too late. Sam could not do anything to stop it. He screamed at the top of his voice again and again

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, for fucks sake I'm cuuuuuuummmmmiiiiinnnnng!!!" he growled

Sam's dick kicked, bucked and then finally burst, throwing the contents of his huge testicles all over Poppy's sensible black shoes and white ankle socks as they waggled beneath him. Poppy squealed, outraged at Sam's inability to contain himself. But it was just beginning.

Poppy's eyes fixed on Sam's bottom once again, she was powerless to stop it. His sphincter opened up, and then finally it happened. Sam let out a satisfied groan, he didn't care that she was there, he had to defecate, he had to get rid of the belly busting load inside him. He forced it out as fast as he could. The 'custard" belched from his bottom in a continuous flow, it flew about a two feet with a loud 'glop!'. It landed on the side of Poppy's struggling body, and as she turned to see the filthy mess it landed on her tummy and chest, with a loud splash.

"Uuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh! Get it off me! It's disgusting! Please get it off me!" she screamed loudly

Myrtle lay down the dog whip defeated, she looked on as Sam's spasms finally stopped and he dropped lying face down in his own filth as it drained away.

Poppy was frantic . She threw her clothing and cum covered shoes and socks off as fast as she could, the mixture flew everywhere, as she did this. It was on her face and in her hair, but she was beyond caring by now and jumped into the next door shower cubicle turning on the water full blast, rubbing herself down vigorously

Myrtle was exhausted, she got to her knees and crawled over to where Sam lay in the cubicle, she could she the cum and custard mixture pooling and draining around him. She leant over him with a smile on her face and whispered in his ear

"Now that was a performance! Cordelia was right, you my boy are very special!

She got up and left the room almost trance like....leaving Poppy wailing and moaning about the state she was in....

Sam lifted his head briefly but was still shaking with the intensity of what had just happened, tears welled up again. He thought his treatment back at the house was most degrading but this, had made him feel lower than ever. Surely it couldn't get any worse he thought?......Surely?

Jimbo2012
Jimbo2012
29 Followers
12