2056

Story Info
World is run by women in the year 2056.
2.7k words
3.38
53.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been up since 6:30 this morning and now it's almost 7 a.m. My erection has started, as I get excited and aroused with anticipation, just thinking of what's coming at 7.

I am scared thinking about what will happen to me in two days and try hard to get it off my mind. I must enjoy the pleasures of the next two days and not think about the future.

There's a light tap on the door and it opens. It's Eva and I'm very pleased to see her. She's wearing a loose white top with very brief red shorts. I see that her breasts are pushing against her top and they move whenever she moves. She sits beside me on the bed and starts small talk. She slowly pulls off her top so I can see her lovely breasts. They are absolutely perfect in size and shape; with lovely smooth white skin. They have large brown areolas, and nipples that are not erect... yet.

She has always been on the shy side, with no dirty talk: just "How are you today", "Shall we get started, then", and stuff like that. She sounds as though she is embarrassed about the whole thing. I can't take my eyes off of her beautiful tits – they fascinate me.

She touches the front of my pants and starts to undo my belt. She reaches in and touches my dick very gently. "Getting hard already", she says, "I'm glad that you're pleased to see me".

She takes my hands and puts them up to her breasts. "I know that you like to touch my breasts", she says. "I would like it if you stroke me here while I stroke you" She gets me to take my clothes off. I fondle her lovely tits and feel the nipples becoming erect. She pushes against my body so that I can feel her bare skin against mine. It is very sensual and I am very aroused; my dick is standing to attention, very hard. She touches my erect dick, then she feels around my buttocks. Her hands come back to my penis and she slowly puts her hands right around it. She very gently rubs up and down. She reaches around my balls and squeezes softly. She has been taught the best ways to arouse a man, and she was a good student.

She kisses my lips, gently at first and then with more passion. He pushes her tongue into my mouth and moves it around. She is moving her body against mine all the time so I can feel her breasts against my chest.

Her breasts feel soft and smooth and I love their touch. She stands up and wriggles out of her shorts and panties. Her genital hair is light and fuzzy; almost invisible. I know that Eve will not let me touch her there, against the rules! I can see that she is very slightly damp now. I can smell her sexual odour: a musty, sweet smell.

I also know that she will let me lick and suck her tits, but I ask her anyway. She says it's OK, so here I go! I suck on her tits and flick at the nipples with my tongue. I run my tongue around the areola and then suck as hard as I can. She gently moans when I do this. I am very stimulated now and I can feel that my dick is super hard. I can feel her hand rubbing me and stroking around my genital area and my balls.

We are both aware of the time. It is 7:34, in about 11 minutes she will be getting impatient and start moving faster – she has to be out of here before 7:45 to have time to get to her next customer.

She stops rubbing and gets the cloth and lotion to do the required cleaning of my penis. She wipes it all around with the cleansing tissue, and then she puts her hand right around my cock, and rubs slowly up and down. I am very hard. She is quite gentle and she rubs right down to my balls and then up to the very top of the glans. She is very gentle and very good. She has an amused look on her face.

I'm sucking her tits, one after the other, and stroking her other tit.

I see her glancing at the clock and she starts rubbing faster, first with one hand, then with both hands. I am getting very close to orgasm. She slows down and says, "We still have a few minutes, let's not hurry too much". She knows that if she keeps me hard as long as possible, I will have the most semen and sperm; that what she wants. She rubs around my buttocks and my chest. I am sucking hard on her tits. She lets out a soft moan.

After a few minutes and a check of the time she continues rubbing me with one hand and reaches for the plastic vial with the other. My semen is precious to her, that's why she's here. She will be judged on the quantity and the quality of the sperm.

Now she is rubbing very hard and fast and squeezing my penis all the way up and down. She is looking down at my penis, waiting for the moment. I cannot hold it back any longer and I shoot my load into her vial. She continues rubbing gently until I start to get limp, then she gets up, puts the cap onto the vial and checks the label: -her name, my name, date and time are all correct. She washes her hands, hurriedly dresses, checks her hair in the mirror, then gives me an affectionate peck and a sweet "Goodbye", and she is gone. She is off to the next person on her schedule, to do the same thing again; she must do this 4 times before lunch. It is 7:48 a.m. She has 12 minutes to get ready for the next man.

I am free for 2 hours until the next session at 10:00, I can go get breakfast, go to the gym, play tennis, or many other activities here, as long as I am back by 10, for the next session, the next girl, the next hand job and the next time I shoot my load into the tube. I don't know who the next girl will be.

They need my semen, or rather, my sperm; that's all I am here for; just like a stud horse or a prize bull. All males are tested when they are 16 years of age: and I was selected, which means I was healthy enough. They treat me royally: I get everything I need except for my freedom. I am in this complex, on this island from my 18th birthday until tomorrow, January 15, 2056, when I reach the age of 19. There will be a special birthday and farewell present for me.

Here's the routine: Every morning at 7 a.m. one of the girls taps at my door and comes in. She is always wearing some brief outfit, usually a short skirt, loose top with no bra, and high heels. She says hello and usually starts some small talk. She pulls off her top to reveal her breasts, then her shorts or skirt and panties. She sits on the bed and touches me in a caressing way. She might come over and kiss me on the lips, or just stroke my pants at the front. Depending on which one of the girls it is, she might talk dirty or she might act innocent. Sooner or later she gets my clothes off and takes me in her hand. Once I'm good and hard she washes me with the special tissue, dries me off, and then rubs me until I shoot my load, then goodbye till next time!

We are not allowed certain things: absolutely no fucking, no touching her cunt, but I am allowed to touch the girls' tits if she lets me. Usually they don't like me getting them too aroused and wet because they have to do this over and over again. We can fool around, kissing, fondling, and stroking for awhile, but after about 30 minutes the girl gets nervous and glances at the clock, because she has to leave before 7:45 to go do the same thing to the next guy. The main thing is that I shoot my load into a plastic tube and she seals it, checks the label, and then leaves, and takes the precious juice out with her.

I get back in plenty of time for the next tap on the door at 10 a.m., it's the same thing. Evelynn lets herself in, spends half hour with me, brings me to climax and collects my semen then leaves. Every three hours all day, last one at 10 p.m, 6 times a day, 6 days a week, (Sundays are a day of rest).

There are 15 girls; all are between 18 and 20 years old, all pretty and in excellent health and with beautiful bodies. They have been selected in the same way as we have: a rigorous checking of health, background, family history, psychological aptitude, general ability and intelligence, and of course, beauty. The girls come from all racial backgrounds: European, Asian, Black, Hispanic, and lots of mixes; they have one thing in common: they have beautiful bodies. There are 10 men in this complex, all here for the same reason: we are involved in making babies for the continuation of the human race.

When I first came here I had two days orientation where I was introduced to all the girls and I was told what the routine was and how I was to behave. The following day I started right in. The first morning Anita came in at 7:00 and it turns out that she was always first for new boys. She was very soft-spoken and gentle. She just sat beside me and talked about what we had to do. She said it was for the good of the human population. She stroked me very casually until I was erect, then put her hand around me and started to rub. I kept the erection for a few minutes, then when I thought about what was going on, I started to go limp. She kissed me full on the lips and gave me her tongue. She still had her hand around my cock and slowly massaged until it started to come up again. She was very understanding and talked me through it, and I finally came into her vial. She told me it would get easier.

For the first week I was a bit shy and more than a bit embarrassed: these girls that I didn't really know, coming in my room and rubbing my cock. By the second week I started feeling better about the whole thing – especially when I got to know the girls. By then I looked forward to each visit, and started to get hard when the time got close. By the third week I couldn't do without it, I was addicted to the sessions every three hours, and on Sunday I could hardly wait for Monday morning.

Someone must have figured out that 3 hours is the best time for each visit, when the semen and sperm has reached a level for the next squirt. It works for me every time. Of course Monday morning is the best, after more than 24 hours since the last time, I have more and better cum, and of course it feels much better.

On Sunday we get our weekly lecture where they keep telling us what a great job we are doing for the human race. They tell us again about the wars of the 2030's and then the epidemics, after which the world's population was down to less than half a million people with only 600 males of reproductive age. Sometimes we see pictures of lots of young girls, they say we helped to create, but we don't see any boys.

This complex is run by women, as is the world government. They have a female-only government that keeps the male population to less than 1,000 (they will not reveal how), while the females number half a million. They came up with this method of repopulating the earth. Who am I to argue? They figure that it was the men who caused the problems and they will not let this happen again. We are here in Ilna Island in the southern part of New Zealand, which is one of the few areas of the Earth that is still hospitable to humans. There is no connection allowed between men and women; not even meeting. Only selected women are allowed to have babies, and that is by artificial insemination in another reserved area; another island.

Tomorrow is my farewell party that includes a special gift. After a few drinks and speeches from the supervisors, I get 3 hours in a private room with up to three of the girls of my choice. I get unrestricted sexual activity – whatever I want to do and the girls agree. I've been talking to the girls about this and the three I have picked out are all keen. I have been going over in my mind what I'm going to do. In three hours I can have at least four to five good ejaculations, maybe more. I'm not sure if I should have the first one as fast as possible, to get more in, or extend the pleasure of the first for awhile.

I have to choose three of the girls for my party tomorrow, so here goes. I think I will pick these:

Juanita is Hispanic with dark skin, big brown eyes, and beautiful black hair. She acts very innocent and shy, but is very cooperative and will do almost anything that I ask (except fucking of course). She always seems shocked when I ask her, but she gives the little shy smile and says, "OK". We lie on the bed, head to tail, and she lets me sniff her cunt while she gets both hands around my cock with her tiny hands, and her cunt has the most wonderful smell. She keeps saying she loves me, but I think this is just to bring me on. She calls me "Johnny" which is not my name!

Angelique has a very sexy French accent, and she talks very sexy. Yesterday when she came she told me that my sperm count with her was the highest than with any other girl, and I believe this because she arouses me to a wonderful climax. She told me that this is very good for her record. Her position is to stand behind me, very close so I can feel all her body pressing against my back, while she rubs me with two hands. We stand in front of the mirror so we can see what's going on. One hand is down around my balls while the other holds the top. She likes it if I put my hands on top of hers' and we rub together. She knows when I am coming so she can quickly get the vial ready for the precious cum.

Monika has piercing blue eyes, beautiful high cheekbones, and long blonde, almost white hair. She has a thin body and tiny pointy breasts. She has a very sexy Polish accent and I love to hear her talk while she rubs me. She talks dirty to me and teases me with her touch and her talk.

I have known for a long time what is in my future, and I dread it. Before I am discharged on Monday morning I get a surgical castration. That's right – to put it bluntly, they cut off my balls then sew me up and send me away! I've had my year of fun and my 3 hours of real sex, and the women of the government have got from me everything they need: all those vials of semen and my sperm, which will all be frozen until needed. They don't need us men for any other purpose, and they don't want us causing trouble with our sexuality, so that's the end of it. I will join the other men to live out my life with just my memories. Tomorrow is my last and only chance.