208

Story Info
A married woman reunites with a former lover.
886 words
3.43
44.7k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lie on my back atop this carefully made bed, counting the water stains as they glare accusingly down at me from the ceiling. He still hasn't shown. He's only a few minutes late but still, I'm anxious. It's all I can do to keep from rushing over to the window for the umpteenth time, searching for some small sign of him. He'd said he'd be here. And still I wait. At our usual motel. In our usual room. But this will be our first meeting since I agreed to see him again.

Our affair began a few years ago. Until we decided-- no, he'd decided-- to take a break, meaning he had already found a more suitable replacement. I was just beginning to heal, to finally feel good enough about myself to move on, when I got the phone call from him. He said he'd missed me, wanted to see me again. I must admit, I missed him too, in spite of all the mind games, all the arguments.

It's been twenty minutes now. He still isn't here. I'm sitting up, staring out the window with all sorts of thoughts rioting in my head.

My heart leaps into my throat at the sound of knuckles striking the other side of the door.

Stay calm. Just breathe...

His imposing frame fills the doorway as I grant him admittance. Flashing me his charming smile, he plants a perfunctory peck on my forehead.

"I'm sorry. We'll have to make this a quick one. I'm afraid I can't stay long."

Of course, family obligations. I understand though, as I have a family of my own to tend to. So no unhurried lovemaking today, as if there ever was such a thing between us.

I close and deadbolt the door behind me and cross the room to face him. He takes my head in his hands and kisses me with more gusto, plundering my panting mouth with his tongue. I'm rendered helpless in his powerful arms. Any second thoughts I had before are long gone by now.

He shoves his hand up my skirt, checking to see how wet I am; he isn't disappointed. He pushes me onto the bed and yanks down my panties. He puts his face between my thighs and devours my aching sex, murmuring and rolling his hot tongue while his long fingers worked in and out. I climax all too quickly. I feel myself being pulled to my feet.

He hastily removes my blouse and bra then bends to suckle my breasts, his lips and tongue working them into stiff peaks while I fumble with the fly of his jeans. Backing away, he removes the rest of his clothes. I prepare to take off my skirt.

"No, leave it," he smiles. His eyes are shining.

Taking my hand, he guides me toward the window . His hands grip my bare ass as he pushes my face and my unencumbered breasts against the cold glass. My nipples are so hard they could cut right through it.

He takes me hard from behind, grunting like a rutting farm animal and I struggle to keep my balance, leaving foggy handprints on the window pane. I look down to see a plump, flannel-clad man exiting the cab of an 18-wheeler. As he moves across the parking lot toward the motel office, he spots me in the window, getting my brains soundly fucked out. He smiles lewdly at me and licks his lips before moving on.

Despite my revulsion, I come hard around my lover's pistoning cock. In and out, he pushes harder until he climaxes, yelling and convulsing. Within a few seconds, he withdraws and lands a soft kiss on the back of my neck, then goes to get dressed.

I suddenly feel sick. Listlessly I start gathering my clothes and head for the bathroom to clean myself. I look forward to a long, hot shower when I go home.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go . I'll let you know when I can see you again."

"Don't bother," I answer coldly. I push past him to grab my purse.

"What? What's gotten into you?" He grabs my arm.

"This. I can't do it anymore. I'm tired of having orgasms with someone I can't even have a conversation with. I want us to be able to spend time together and talk about things. Instead I'm stuck in this dark chasm of loneliness every time we're together. I watch you just get up and leave afterwards like it doesn't even affect you--"

"But you know we both have families. Besides, you could always have conversations with your husband," He sneers.

"Were it that simple, would I be here right now?" I wrench my arm free. I need to get out of there before I beat the shit out of him.

I open the door. I turn and look him in the eye. "This is the last time," I say to him firmly, finally. He looks disappointed now, but I know he'll be over me soon enough. Another 'lucky' girl will take my place. For guys like him, there will always be another one waiting in the wings.

I don't give him a chance to argue. I step outside and shut the door behind me. And don't look back.