20th Anniversary

Story Info
A 20th Anniversary Present.
8.8k words
3.99
78.3k
89

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardmill
Hardmill
129 Followers

"Happy anniversary!" I raised my glass in a toast to my wife.

Katie and I had been married for 20 years and decided to spend this anniversary in New York City. We had booked a nice room for the weekend and took the first night to go out for a casual dinner since it was late when we arrived, and we were both tired from the drive down after a long week. I worked long hours, and Katie always kept busy with the kids at home, so we both were looking forward to the break.

After dinner we went back to the hotel. Katie excused herself to the bathroom, and when she came out had changed into a sheer negligee. She was as beautiful as the day I married her. She came over to the bed and kissed me. I let me hands wander over her body, slowly caressing her ass, then sliding my hands up her back pushing the negligee aside as I went. As I lifted the negligee over her head, she knelt over me, her delicious breasts dangling in front of me. I slowly sucked first one, then the other nipple into my mouth, feeling them rise against my tongue. I heard Katie moan deep inside, and I slowly rolled her over onto her back.

I kissed my way down over her stomach, then jumped to her inner thighs and slowly kissed my way up towards her pussy, already feeling the heat emanating from her. I lowered my nose and inhaled her intoxicating arousal, then slowly ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit up to her clit. Katie groaned and put her hands on the back of my head. I repeated the motion, then slowly started rubbing my tongue up and down her slit, feeling her lips open to me.

As her arousal grew, I started to slide my tongue deeper and deeper inside her. I was delirious with arousal and lapped at her juices enjoying the taste and the tremor of her thighs against my head. Running my tongue back up to the top of her opening, I slowly ran my tongue around her clit, feeling a little spasm as I contacted her most sensitive spot. I brought my hand closer, and slowly inserted first one, then two fingers and started sliding them in and out. I could sense Katie was getting close, and I slid my fingers in and out of her a little faster while running the tip of my tongue back and forth over her clit. I felt her start to tense and knew she was on the verge of an orgasm, so I sucked her clit into my mouth and batted it with my tongue. That pushed her over the edge, and she came, pushing my head away as she shuddered through her orgasm.

As she lay there panting and recovering from her orgasm, I stood up and quickly kicked off all my clothes. Climbing back onto the bed, I slid up between her legs and she kissed me, wrapping her legs around me. I shifted my hips, feeling the head of my cock pushing around her opening. When I felt the right spot, I slowly pushed forward, sliding into her completely until I was pressed tight against her. Slowly I started sliding myself in and out of her, and she moaned gently beneath her. I continued my motions, feeling her pussy grip my cock every time I withdrew.

Katie grabbed my ass and started pulling me with more urgency into her, so I started speeding up my strokes until I was steadily taking powerful strokes as deep as I could, withdrawing until only the tip was inside her, then burying myself inside her again.

"Oh god!" I could hear her whisper. "I'm so close, fuck me harder!" and I obliged. I could hear her start to whine as her orgasm approached, then she cried out as she came again. Her pussy clamped down on my cock, which was enough to push me over the edge and I buried myself as hard as I could and felt my cum explode from me as my orgasm took control of my body. I pulled out a little and thrust back in with each volley of cum, shooting it deep inside her before collapsing on her chest, spent.

Afterwards as we cuddled, we talked about all of our time together and reminisced about everything that had transpired through the years.

Katie sighed. "Well we're definitely getting older."

I could sense a little melancholy in her voice. "Is everything ok?" I asked her.

"Of course!" she responded. "I guess sometimes I think back to our younger days when we were full of energy and miss it. I know life goes on, but 25 years ago we'd be getting ready to go out right now instead of lying in bed getting ready to sleep!"

"I know what you mean. Simpler days -- less responsibilities, more freedom... of course, people would stay out all night hoping to get laid, so there were different motivations back then!" I chucked.

Katie laughed, and our conversation shifted back towards our plans for the rest of the weekend before we gradually drifted off to sleep.

The next day we toured the city and ended up going out to a really nice dinner. After dinner, we returned to the hotel and decided to have a nightcap at the bar. We entered to find the place mostly empty. This wasn't surprising, it was still early (us being old and all) and I wouldn't imagine that the hotel bar would be the happening place in town.

We walked over to the bar and sat down on a couple of stools toward the back end. The waitress, a younger woman with a pleasant demeanor, came over and took our order, Katie a glass of her favorite Merlot and myself a vodka and coke, something I had acquired a taste for traveling to Germany in my college days.

We talked and laughed and sipped away at our drinks. As soon as I had finished mine, I needed to break the seal, so I excused myself to the bathroom. It was down a hallway off near the entrance from the lobby. I took a piss, and washed my hands thoroughly thinking maybe I could convince Katie to be a little naughty back at the bar. It didn't happen often, but when it did she really would go all out!

Returning to the lounge, I looked over to see that a young man had taken a seat besides my wife at the bar. She was laughing and I could see a sparkle on her face that told me his attention was making her feel young again, attractive, wanted.

I decided to let her have some fun for a while, so instead of rejoining her I grabbed a seat at a small table away from the bar. The waitress came over with a quizzical look on her face. I chuckled and said how this was good for my wife to be flirted with a little, and I was going to let her enjoy it a little longer.

"You're a good man." She replied. "Not many would do that for their wives, but self-esteem is so important. I'll bet she'll be flying high tonight!" and she gave me a wink. "Now what can I get you?"

I requested a Vodka and Coke, and she went over to the bar, mixed it up real quick, and brought it back over to me. I leaned back and took a sip, watching my wife laugh with the young man. At one point she laughed, reaching out and putting her hand on his shoulder. I could see her wedding ring sparkle on her finger, before she slowly slid her hand back off him and back to the bar.

I sipped at my drink and watched as the young man started to touch her back. He was definitely smooth -- it started off innocent, a hand clasped over hers briefly as he emphasized a point of whatever story he was telling, a hand on her shoulder as he turned to the waitress and ordered another round of drinks for them.

I had never seen my wife sparkle as much as she was right now. He had awoken the woman in her longing to be seduced. Suddenly her eyes opened a bit, and she looked around as if realizing how long I had been gone. She turned her head and her eyes locked on me when she realized I was sitting, watching her from afar. I raised my glass in a toast, and she turned her gaze back towards the young man. She was less animated, a bit unsure of how to act with me watching.

She leaned towards him a bit and put her hand on his shoulder. I saw her dismount from her stool, trailing her fingers on him as she sauntered towards the bathroom, giving me a quick glance with her eyes. He turned and watched her ass swish under her skirt as she headed towards the bathroom, then turned back towards the bar as she disappeared around the corner.

I waited a minute, then rose and headed towards the bathroom. As I rounded the corner, Katie grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, kissing me passionately and rubbing up against me. Breaking away briefly, she moaned into my mouth. "What are you doing?"

"I'm watching the woman I love enjoy herself!" I whispered back. "We've been together a long time; I've decided that for our anniversary this is my gift to you."

Katie didn't say a word, but I could feel her breath deepen.

"Just go back and enjoy yourself. You can take this wherever you want to. I'm going to go back and sit at my table. If you ever feel unsafe or want me to intervene, just signal and I'll be right over. I'll pretend I've been up in our room working, and I'll interject, and we'll excuse ourselves."

"I couldn't! We're married, I love you!" Katie replied.

"This is a one time offer. We're away from home, nobody knows us, and like we said last night, we're not getting any younger. Go have fun, but regardless of how far this goes, I want to be there in case you change your mind."

Katie said nothing, just stared me in the eyes for a second. Then she got just a hint of a grin. "His name is Steve. Wait here just a second!" With that she turned and disappeared into the ladies' room. I waited a minute, then she reappeared. She leaned into kiss me. "Thank you." She whispered in my ear. She pressed her hand into mine and handed me something. Then she turned and sauntered off. I looked down in my hand and realized she had handed me her panties! I brought my hand up to my face and inhaled. They were soaked! The scent of her womanhood permeated my nostrils, turning me on beyond belief!

I quickly ducked into the Men's room and relieved myself, then rushed to return to my table at the bar. I looked over at my wife, still sitting at the bar with Steve. They had resumed their animated conversation, and she was leaning towards him, closing the space between them. Steve continued to chat, and I could see Katie tense just a little bit when Steve reached out and placed his hand on bare thigh just above her knee. She didn't push him away however and continued her conversation with him. Slowly I could see Steve's hand start to caress her thigh, slowly moving back and forth almost imperceptibly.

Katie leaned in and whispered something to Steve. Steve suddenly pulled back, pulling his hand away from her and looking around. Katie reached out and grabbed his chin and turned his face back towards hers and said something. She then turned towards me and waved me over.

I grabbed my drink and slowly walked over to them. Steve turned and looked at me apprehensively as I approached.

"Hi sweetie, this is Steve. Steve, this is my husband Ted." Steve hesitantly stuck out his hand and I shook it. "Steve was entertaining me, and I told him you were watching me sit here flirt with him."

Steve looked back and forth at us nervously. "I didn't mean to intrude man; I was just enjoying chatting with her."

Katie shushed him and turned back to me. "I thought about what you said, and I'd like Steve to join us upstairs."

A silence washed over the 3 of us. I felt flushed, and I could feel the blood rushing to my hardening cock.

"I'm not sure that's a good idea." Steve stammered. "I...." and he trailed off.

Katie just looked at me, waiting for my response.

"I told you that you could take this wherever you wanted, sweetie. If this is what you want, let's go."

We turned back and both looked at Steve. "I, I guess so." He replied. Then he looked at me. "Are you sure you're ok with this? I don't want to end up beaten to a pulp if you change your mind."

I looked at him. "I've been married to my wife for a long time. I gave this to her as a gift, and I trust her implicitly. If this is what she wants, then this is what she gets. No regrets, no jealousy, no repercussions. The only rule is that when we check out of here tomorrow, this ends. No phone numbers, no contact, she will live only in your memories. Deal?"

Steve looked at me for a second, then nodded. "Deal."

With that, Katie hopped down from her stool. Taking Steve's hand, she guided him down and led him from the bar towards the lobby hand in hand. Turning back to me, she asked "Coming?"

I followed behind them. As we reached the elevator, Katie pushed the up button with her free hand. We waited, then with a ping, the doors opened, and we walked into the elevator.

As soon as the door closed, Steve pulled Katie towards him and gave her a passionate kiss, and she melted into his arms. He dropped his hands to her ass and grasped her cheeks, then slid them down further to the hem of her skirt, then started sliding his hands up towards her ass, bunching her skirt up as they went. When his hands reached her ass, he realized she wasn't wearing any panties and I could hear him groan into her mouth as he kissed her harder.

Steve fondled her ass until we heard another ping, arriving at our floor. Katie and Steve separated, Katie smoothing her skirt back down as the doors opened. She was flushed and seemed a little flustered as I led us out of the elevator and down the hall towards our room.

I opened the room and entered, Katie and Steve following behind me. I walked over to the minibar and made myself another Vodka and Coke and poured a nip of whiskey for Steve. I then grabbed my wife a bottle of red wine from our bag. I poured her a glass, then went and sat in the chair by the window, watching and waiting.

Katie looked at me, a bit uncertain, then took the glass of wine and gulped it down. Then she sat on the bed. Steve sat next to her and place his hand on her knee again. Katie tensed, and I could tell she was having second thoughts. She looked at me with a slightly panicked look, and I again raised my glass in a toast. I could see her visibly relax just a little and turn back to him. Steve kissed her, putting a hand up behind her head and pulling her towards him. His other hand returned to her knee, and slowly started to slide up her leg, rubbing back and forth. Her skirt bunched up a little, and I could hear a light moan escape from her. Then she pushed Steve's hand away and stood up. She turned, standing in front of him, and shimmied her skirt down over her ass until she was standing there naked from the waist down in front of him.

Steve looked at her in appreciation, then reached up and started to unbutton her blouse. He started at the bottom and slowly worked his way up, and Katie closed her eyes and moaned as her stomach became more and more exposed. He reached the top and ran his hand inside her blouse, and gently cupped her breast. He ran his hand to the side, pushing her blouse off her shoulder, exposing her lace bra to our lustful eyes. Katie's blouse hung around her back on her elbows, and she dropped her hands and let it casually drop on the floor behind her. Steve put his hands on the small of her back and pulled her to him, nestling his face against her stomach and kissing her there. Katie's eyes closed, her head tilted back, and she put her hands around his head, holding him to her. He ran his tongue up her stomach, then kissed gently back down to her belly button. Then he pulled his face back.

Running his hands around to her front, slowly his hands slid up until his fingers were grazing the underside of her breasts. He slowly worked his fingertips under the wire of her bra, then slowly lifted them up and over her nipples which were standing proudly at attention. He then descended, closing his mouth over first one nipple then the other, giving each one a gently suck so there was a light "pop" as he pulled off each one.

Suddenly Steve pushed her back one step and rose. Katie stared at him, her chest heaving. She pulled the bra off the remainder of the way, and he took her in his arms and spun her around so her back was towards the bed, then slowly eased her back until she was lying on the bed. Her legs were spread just a little bit, but I could see the lips of her pussy starting to open.

Steve looked down at her. "Oh my god you're beautiful." He said. I could tell that meant the world to Katie and she smiled up at him. Steve reached down and pulled his shirt up over his head, revealing a firm stomach and 6-pack abs. Tossing his shirt aside, he crawled up onto the bed, working his way between Katie's legs. He kissed her passionately, then kissed her shoulder, down her arm, across to her breasts, around her breasts, then down to her stomach. I could see Katie shudder as he trailed his tongue down across her hip.

Steve then rose so he was kneeling on the bed before her. He grasped her ankle and brought her foot up towards his head. Katie reached down and covered herself with her hands, still shy in front of this stranger. Steve kissed her ankle, then started kissing his way slowly up her leg. When he reached her knee, he lowered that leg and repeated the process with her other leg. This time when he reached her knee he scooched back a little and continued along her inner thigh.

Katie's eyes were locked on him, her hand still covering her pussy as he kissed his way closer. Steve paused, and looked up at her. "Don't be shy." He whispered. Then he took her hand in his, but instead of moving it away gently guided it in a circle, causing Katie to massage herself gently. Katie's head fell back with a moan as she stimulated herself with his help. Steve took his hand away and she continued to gently rub her mound gently.

Steve watched enchanted for a moment, then leaned back up and kissed her breasts again, forcing her legs to the side as he settled his body between them. Slowly he started his descent back down her body, running his tongue along the edge of her breasts, then kissing and nibbling at her stomach. Katie's hand left her pussy and wrapped around the back of his head, feeling him as he slowly made his way down. He kissed along her waist, then suddenly dipped his head and ran his tongue up her slit from bottom to top. Katie gasped, then she wrapped her legs around his back as he slowly started licking her up and down. Her hands grasped his hair again and she moaned as he started to dig deeper into her folds with his tongue. When he moved up and sucked her clit into her mouth she groaned, pulling him tight against her as she curled forward, her stomach rippling as an orgasm coursed through her.

Steve continued to lick and nibble as Katie trembled through her orgasm. Reaching down with his hand, he slowly inserted two fingers into her pussy and started sliding them in and out while flicking his tongue back and forth over her clit. Katie fell back, her mouth open, as he continued to run his fingers in and out of her, increasing his speed slightly as his head moved around, now circling her clit with his tongue. Katie groaned and I could see her stomach tense as she came again, her arms releasing his head and flying up as she shuddered through her orgasm, before reaching down and tugging at him, pulling him up towards her groaning "enough... enough... I need a break".

Steve kissed up her stomach, nibbling at her nipples on his way up before she kissed him passionately. Then she lay her head back to the side and sighed. "That was incredible..." Then she looked over at me and blew me a kiss. "Thank you!"

I smiled at her. Steve slowly slid off of Katie and stood at the end of the bed. Katie looked down at him, then slid down and rose to a sitting position, her feet on the floor facing him. She reached out and grabbed the waistband of his jeans and pulled him closer. Reaching forward, she slowly started to unbutton him. As she got the final button undone, she tugged them down over his hips. His boxers were still on, and Katie's breath caught when she saw the bulge. She got his jeans down as far as his knees, needing to bend over towards him as she pushed them down, which put her face close to what he was packing. Steve smiled and shook his legs, his jeans falling to the floor around his ankles. He stepped out of each leg, one at a time, then stood in front of Katie and slowly started to lower his boxers.

Hardmill
Hardmill
129 Followers