2100: A New Century - Happy New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dwight continues to sip and suck his cold low-calorie beer from the long neck brown bottle. Outside of his apartment the wind continues to blow, it continues to snow. The grey afternoon Northeast sky has turned dark. But Dwight's mind and body are receiving Low Intensity relaxing images of a warm January day at Key West -- -- no women approach his image.

Dwight's image continues to sit in a comfortable lounge chair by the beach of the Key West resort. The sun is setting in the West -- -- gradually the fluffy white clouds change from white, to yellow, to orange-yellow, to orange, to red, to light grey, to dark grey -- -- as the Sun drops below the distant horizon. Night has come. A gentle breeze is blowing, the water is calm, with some swells.

Dwight's image walks toward the motel and eats an excellent meal at one of the resort's restaurants. Several single women are eating dinner -- but Dwight's image and the women's images do not approach. His machine is operating on the low intensity setting.

Finally, Dwight's image enters a room, uses the bathroom facilities, takes a quick shower, and climbs into bed. And says in a loud voice: "Lights out."

The resort motel room is almost dark -- -- there is only the glow from a night light in the bathroom. Some light from outside leaks past the window curtains and into the room.

Dwight's image is sleeping.

In his apartment in the Northeast, Dwight has finished sipping and sucking beer from his long neck beer bottles. He is now sleeping in the comfortable chair in the living room of his apartment. The Mind Visual Simulator machine plays on for several minutes -- -- -- -- then senses that Dwight is sleeping and automatically shuts off.

Outside, the temperature continues to drop. The wind is still blowing and snow continues to accumulate on the ground and parked cars.

<> <> <> <> <>

SATURDAY Gradually Dwight wakes up. Some morning light is entering the living room through the glass of the sliding door and windows. Dwight gets up and looks out of the window, the snow has stopped. The ground, parked cars, and trees are white with snow -- the sky is like a grey blanket.

He relieves himself, strips, and takes a quick shower. Then prepares his breakfast: a glass of juice, two slices of toast with jam, a large pill of scrambled eggs with diced ham, and a large cup of instant coffee.

After finishing breakfast, Dwight turns on the M V S machine and types in his request, he is trying for the first time the new Sexual Stimulation Passion / Charisma upgrade:

Activity: Varied sex activities with a woman -- with an ejaculation

Intensity: Average

Year: Current

He sits down in the chair, wearing only a heavy bathrobe and socks -- then adjusts the helmet and goggles. In a few minutes, his mind and body is receiving sexual pleasures.

A woman enters the room wearing a bright red robe with accent black ribbons. Slowly she moves and dances around the room to the romantic music generated by the M V S machine. In several minutes, she stands directly in front of him and opens the robe.

In a soft feminine voice, Dwight hears the machine say: "I am here to provide you with sexual pleasures."

Dwight sees the image of a very attractive woman with blond hair. The gown is hanging loosely from her shoulders. She is wearing thigh high black hose and red shoes. Her ample breasts are completely exposed, her legs are spread -- her pussy hair neatly trimmed. Just above her slit, a tattoo is very visible.

The feminine voice says: "Do you like my tattoo?"

Dwight says: "Yes." He knows that the M V S machine recognizes simple words and phrases -- -- but not completed sentences. The user needs to speak slowly and distinctly.

The feminine voice (F V) says: "The letters of the word are -- P L E A S . . . ."

Dwight quickly realizes that the software program still needs some work. He knows the statement should be - - P L E A S U R E -- S U C K & F U C K

The F V asks: "What type of sexual stimulation services would you like?"

Dwight slowly replies:

"Strip …. completely.

Expose …. your …. genitals.

Play …. with …. yourself."

Slowly, Dwight sees the female image push the red gown off her shoulders. The gown falls to the floor. For a few minutes, the female image plays with her breasts, nipples, and genitals. The image sits down on a bench and removes her shoes. Then spreads her legs and rubs her clitoris, in a few minutes the female image is pushing a finger past her lower lips and into her cunt. Then one thigh high black hose is removed. Finally, the second thigh high hose is removed. The female image is completely naked.

The female image leans back and spreads her legs and pulls her pussy lips apart. Dwight sees her entire naked body. Gradually, her genitals become larger -- now Dwight is seeing only her pink flesh and the adjacent skin. The tattoo -- P L E A S U R E --

S U C K & F U C K -- is very visible. For a few minutes, fingers of her right hand are rubbing her clitoris. At the same time, the image has pushed one finger of her left hand into her cunt. Then two fingers are rubbing her moist tunnel. The image finger fucks its cunt for many minutes.

Dwight sees some light reflecting off her natural moisture that is oozing out of her cunt. Gradually the flow increases, more light is reflected off the cunt moisture. Dwight receives a variety of senses -- -- sound as the F V softly talks, the smell of her perfume, the varied sights of her stark naked body,

The female image continues to rub and fondle her genitals. Then the image plays with her breasts and genitals. Dwight feels his penis growing slightly and pushing against his bathrobe.

Finally, the F V asks: "What would you like me to do now?"

Dwight slowly replies:

"Let …. me …. feel …. your …. body.

Give …. me …. a …. blow …. job."

Now, Dwight sees masculine hands rubbing her breasts and pinching her nipples. One of the male fingers has a noticeable scar from an earlier accident. It is Dwight's hand. He is seeing his hand -- as he is now part of the action. Dwight's image and the female image are starting to mutually pleasuring each other.

He looks at his image touching the female image. His left hand is massaging a breast, fingers of his right hand are touching the pink flesh between her legs.

The female image reaches down between her legs and starts to vigorously rub her clitoris with several fingers. Dwight's image is rapidly finger fucking the female image.

Dwight feels his penis becoming harder and larger. He also sees the penis image becoming larger.

Next, Dwight's image spreads its legs -- the female image gets on her knees. She sticks out her tongue and licks the penis image. For several minutes, Dwight views the image of a tongue licking his penis. Next, the female image sucks a ball into her mouth. Sucked in, then released -- frequently. Then the female image focuses her attention on the other ball and gives it equal pleasure. Dwight's feels and senses sexual pleasure.

Finally, images of both balls are in the very large mouth of the female image. As the female image releases the balls, light falls on the saliva that has coated both balls -- they glisten.

Next, her mouth is close to the image of the erect penis. She opens her mouth and takes the penis image entire into her mouth. Her head bobbing starts -- partway out, then in. Partway out, then in. Again and again. The image of the penis grows larger, and larger -- as it becomes a very large and hard cock. The female image is able to always take the entire cock head and shaft into her mouth and throat.

Dwight touches his manhood -- his fingers feel his actual erection. It seems that his cock is slightly wet with saliva.

Dwight receives mental pleasure and satisfaction. It almost seems like his own penis is directly receiving the blow job. But he is able to wonder about the reality of both balls being in a woman's mouth at the same time. And the image of the erect cock seems much larger then his actual erect cock.

The images of the blow job continues for several more minutes.

At last, the F V asks: "What sexual stimulation would you like now?"

Dwight slowly replies:

"Intercourse - …. cow …. girl …. style."

Now, Dwight's image is on its back laying on a bed. The penis image is partially erect and pointing slightly upward. The female image spreads her legs and straddles the male image. Using her left hand, she guides the partially erect penis into her moist cunt. The bare penis image is inside the bare cunt.

The penis image completely disappears -- images of male and female pubic hair mesh together as the female image lowers her body. As she raises her body several inches, part of the bare cock shaft appears. The female image goes up and down for several minutes.

A masculine voice (M V), very similar to Dwight's voice, says: "Ride my cock, Baby. Ride me hard and fast. Then slow and easy. Back and forth. Get your boobs swinging and swaying."

The F V replies: "You selected average intensity, sir. Not variable intensity."

The female image continues to go up and down on Dwight's cock image at the same rate of speed. The breasts are gently moving.

Dwight continues to watch the female image and the male's stomach and cock. It is almost like he is actually being ridden, cow girl style, by a real live woman. He sees sexual pleasure. His mind senses sexual pleasure. His body is sexually excited.

The female image continues riding for several more minutes.

Then, the F V asks: "What sexual stimulation would you like now?"

Dwight slowly replies:

"Intercourse - …. missionary …. position."

The F V replies: "I do not understand your request. Please repeat."

Dwight slowly says:

"Missionary …. …. intercourse."

The F V replies: "I still do not understand your request. Please repeat."

Dwight slowly says:

"Missionary …. …. …. position …. …. …. intercourse."

The F V replies: "I still do not understand your request. I am turning off now. Good by."

Dwight takes off his helmet and looks at the M V S Passion / Charisma machine. No lights are blinking -- the machine has shut off.

He says out loud: "At least the feminine voice on the machine did not say -- 'I have a head ache.' or 'I am having my period.' or 'The children will hear us.' or 'It is too cold in this room to be naked.' or 'It is too large for me.' "

Dwight thinks about the problem and possible solutions for about fifteen minutes. Then he telephones Sandra, his assistant director.

Dwight: "Hi Sandra, this is Dwight. Do you have a few minutes."

Sandra: "I always have time for you, Sweetheart. And more then a few minutes."

Dwight: "Have you had an opportunity to read my email -- my divorce has been approved."

Sandra: "Yes. Thanks for quickly informing me."

Dwight: "We need to celebrate."

Sandra: "Yes. Come over to my apartment. We can celebrate and also talk about the sexual stimulation upgrade."

Dwight: "There is a lot of snow, wind, and cold temperatures outside."

Sandra: "You silly man. But my lovable man. You know very well that you can walk to my apartment."

Dwight: "See you soon, Sweetheart. I need to get dressed, first."

Sandra: "Come as you are. Just put a coat on."

Dwight: "I think I would get cold from the blowing wind. My valuable equipment could become like two frozen snowballs and an icicle. See you in about ten minutes. By -- Sweetheart."

Sandra: "Yes. Get dressed and wear a heavy coat. I do not want your valuable equipment to get cold. But I know how to thaw it out. By, Sweetheart."

Dwight: "How would you thaw it out?"

Sandra: "I think you already knew that answer to that question."

Dwight: "Yes. But I still like to hear the words directly from you."

Sandra: "I will put some warm water in my mouth and bathe your penis and balls

in my mouth. I will give you a blow job that you will long remember."

Dwight: "You want my valuable equipment to be hot?"

Sandra: "YES -- -- HOT FOR ME!"

Dwight: "Wonderful! See you soon. By, Sweetheart."

Sandra: "By, Sweetheart."

<> <> <> <> <>

In fifteen minutes or so, Dwight and Sandra are embracing just inside the front door of her one bedroom apartment. She is dressed in a bathrobe that goes almost to her ankles. Dwight is wearing his heavy winter coat and boots. Some melting snow still clings to his boots.

"It is very nice to see you again, Sandra." Dwight whispers in her ear.

"Yes." She replies, as she nibbles on his ear.

But in only a few minutes, Sandra's bathrobe drops to the floor. She is wearing a gold colored sheer gown, with black ribbon trim. The gown just covers her knees. The shape of her ample breasts is very evident, but not the details. Her breasts are completely covered with the sheer fabric but flower designs cover parts of her breasts. The gold gown becomes opaque at her waist. A long slit starts at her left knee and travels upward almost to the slit between the juncture of her legs.

As Dwight removes his coat and boots, he says: "I have always like seeing you wearing that gown, Sandra. It discretely shows what is underneath, but also still provides some mystery."

"You have seen me many times -- totally nude, Dwight. You have entered my body many times. But I still like those words about a little mystery."

"I enjoy being with you, Sandra. Now, with the approval of my divorce request, we can further develop our relationship."

"Yes -- I also want to develop our relationship." Sandra says, then asks: "Do you want to talk about the upgrade of the Sexual Stimulation program for the M V S machine now or later?"

"It still needs some more development work. But for now, I think we need some more personal research into how a man and a woman make love to each other." Dwight replies, and adds: "Real time -- actual, and not stimulation."

"I thought you like the concept of stimulation?" Sandra asks.

"Yes. The sexual stimulation concept and a machine is wonderful. But not as wonderful when the REAL THING is available and only wearing a nice revealing gold colored gown."

"Do you like fucking me, Dwight?"

"Yes. I like having my cock in your cunt. I like and enjoy everything we do -- both in private and in public."

Dwight has removed more of his clothes. He is now wearing only a T-shirt and underpants. Sandra quickly pulls off his T-shirt and tosses it onto the sofa. Then she pushes his underpants over his hips -- they slowly slide to the floor.

"You like my body, Dwight?"

"I like your body. Your boobs, hips, and genitals are extremely pleasing. And I also like your mind."

Sandra reaches out and grasps his flaccid penis and pulls it toward her bedroom. "I want this in my bedroom. And then in me."

Dwight quickly follows.

"Yes, I think we can do some very stimulating hands on actual research about love on your comfortable bed. How do you want to start our sexual fun, Sandra?"

"Let's start with the "69" position, I will be on top. I can suck your cock better when I am on top."

"That is fine with me. Then we can just go with the flow." He replies.

Now, Dwight is laying on his back on her queen size bed. His head is resting on a firm pillow. He closely watches Sandra as she slowly pulls off the gold sheer gown. She is standing close to the edge of the bed, facing Dwight -- -- her legs spread. She is stark naked. His eyes make the round trip many times from her ample breasts and slightly firm teats to her neatly trimmed pubic hair and the top of her slit.

For several minutes, she lightly touches his entire body with the gown. Then his flaccid penis is lightly touched more and more with the sheer gold colored fabric. Several times, Sandra wraps herself in the gold gown -- completely covering those interesting parts of her body. Then slowly uncovering and revealing those parts.

"I like watching you penis grow -- -- and become a hard cock. I enjoy having your hard throbbing cock shot 'cum' into my body.'

"You can watch as long as you want to, Sandra. I am enjoying the show. Just so we finish this project."

"What project, Dwight?"

Both laugh softly. It is a private joke that they have shared often. Each knows that orgasms and an ejaculation will be achieved before their sexual activity / project is finished.

Sandra gets on the bed; they kiss. Then she slowly kisses her way down his body.

<> Dwight's neck is kissed.

<> His nipples are licked and kissed.

<> His lower chest is licked and kissed.

<> His navel and the surrounding skin is licked and kissed.

At last Sandra has reached her destination -- his manhood.

She lifts her left leg and straddles Dwight's body. His face is only a few inches from the pink treasure between her legs. Her mouth is close to his manhood. Very close.

Sandra sticks out her tongue and licks his shaft -- from penis head to the base. Again and again her tongue applies saliva on his manhood until it glistens as the soft daylight of a grey cloudy day enters the bedroom.

"Yes. Yes, Sandra. Lick and kiss me. Suck me. Get me hard."

"I enjoy your male candy stick."

"And I enjoy looking at the folds of your pink flesh. And opening the folds to see what has been covered."

"You like my moist opening?"

"I like your moist opening. And I especially like sliding my cock into your moist opening."

"You may have my body -- -- completely."

"Bare cock or dressed in a condom. Or do you want to use a female condom."

"Bare, Dwight. I want to feel your cum hitting me -- deep inside me."

Next, Sandra focuses her attention on his hair covered balls. She licks each ball for several minutes. Then opens her mouth and sucks a ball into her mouth. Gentle pressure is applied on the ball -- before it is released. Again and again -- she sucks the ball into her mouth, applies gentle pressure, coats the ball with her saliva, and then releases the ball. Finally, the other ball receives similar attention.

"Wonderful, Sweetheart. Wonderful ball sucking. I love your gentle pressure on my balls."

"Is this better then sexual stimulation?" Sandra mumbles, as she sucks a ball into her mouth.

"Yes. Certainly much better then our current program. But in a year or so -- with more work -- stimulation could be better."

Both softly laugh.

Finally, Sandra focuses her attention on his slightly erect penis. She opens her mouth and takes most of his manhood into her mouth. Head bobbing starts -- -- partway up, then down as far as possible. Partway up, then down. Again and again, Sandra sucks and applies pressure on Dwight's penis. Gradually his penis enlarges and becomes a hard cock.

"Yes, Baby. Suck my cock. Suck it -- -- get me hard."

"I want you hard. I enjoy feeling your manhood getting larger in my mouth." Sandra says, as she briefly slows her sucking activity.

"Suck me, Baby. Concentrate on my cock head and rim."

Sandra now is focusing her sucking attention on the cock head, cock rim, and several inches of the shaft. Partway out, then down. Again and again. The shaft is partially inside her mouth, then exposed. But the cock head and rim is always inside her mouth. But, from time to time, her lips reach Dwight's pubic hair -- -- his large erection completely in her mouth.

"Wonderful, Sandra. Wonderful."

"I want to please you, Dwight. I am willing to suck your cock for a long, long time."

"Some people say that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Dwight replies.