2100: A New Century - Happy New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you say, Dwight?"

"With food pills replacing actual food -- -- that statement is not totally correct. I think that the way to a man's heart is through his cock." Dwight replies.

"You like me sucking your cock, Dwight?"

"Yes. Definitely yes. Please continue sucking me."

Sandra sucks faster and stimulates the cock rim even more. Dwight's cock starts to throb slightly -- she slows her sucking. Sandra wants the cock to explode and release its load, later -- -- inside her cunt. Now she is sucking easy, but the blow job continues for many more minutes.

"Is my real blow job better then any sexual stimulation blow job?" Sandra asks.

"Yes, much better -- -- for this year of 2100. But who knows about some future century -- say in 2200 or even beyond."

<> <> <> <> <>

As Sandra starts her blow job on his manhood, Dwight looks at the pink treasure located between her spread legs. In a minute or so, he sticks out his tongue and starts to lick those interesting parts between her legs: her ass hole, her cunt lips, and her clitoris. The round trip -- -- ass - cunt - clitoris -- -- is made many times.

Dwight begins to kiss and suck her pink lips but soon he is focusing his activity on her clitoris and cunt. Her natural cunt moisture slowly oozes from her body and mixes with Dwight's saliva. At different times, he swallows. Sandra moans and sighs frequently, as Dwight licks and sucks her pink flesh.

"Yes, Dwight. Yes. More."

Next, Dwight pushes the thumb of his right hand past her cunt lips and into her cunt. Sandra's fucking starts. At the same time, Dwight focuses his sucking activity only on her clitoris lips and clitoris. Frequently, Sandra softly moans and sighs.

"Oh, Dwight. Wonderful. Please continue."

Clitoris sucking and thumb fucking continues for many minutes.

Finally, Dwight says: "Let me fuck you with an adult toy."

Now, Sandra is on her back -- -- her ass elevated with a firm pillow, her legs are spread. A latex vibrator shaped like an erect cock with balls is on her stomach. Dwight is on his left side -- their naked bodies touching. His left arm is under her neck, his finger tips are lightly touching and fondling her left breast and teat.

"Fuck me, Sweetheart. First the vibrator -- -- then you."

"You want my bare cock in your cunt?"

"YES!! BARE!!"

Dwight picks up the vibrator and rubs her pink flesh with the tip of the latex toy, operating at its lowest speed. Then he easily pushes the latex cock past her cunt lips and into her moist cunt, the vibrator speed is increased. Now, the adult toy is in as deep as possible. And operating at its highest vibrating speed.

"Move it around in my cunt. Fast."

"Do you want to have an orgasm, Sandra?"

"YES!! MANY ORGASMS!!"

"Part of my pleasure is providing you with pleasure, Sandra."

"I know. That is just one of the many things that I love about you, Dwight."

They kiss -- -- tongues touch and explore. Dwight moves the operating vibrator inside Sandra's body -- partway out, then in as deep as possible. Partway out, in deep as possible. The latex toy enters her cunt from many different directions as Dwight moves the penis shaped toy around and around. Again and again -- Sandra is fucked with the adult toy.

"Yes! Yes! You are hitting all of the right spots in my cunt. Don't stop. PLEASE DO NOT STOP."

"I will continue, Sandra, until you ask me to stop."

For many minutes, Sandra is fucked with the toy. Some of the time, Dwight moves the penis shaped latex toy gently, at other times he rams her cunt very hard with the latex rod. But the vibrator is always operating at it highest speed.

"Continue, Dwight. Oh -- -- -- I want an orgasm. I need an orgasm."

"And I want you to have some orgasms -- first with the toy dildo. Then with my hard cock.

"Yes -- -- with your bare hard cock -- -- as you explode and shot 'cum' inside my cunt."

Sandra reaches down between her legs and starts vigorously rubbing her clitoris with several fingers. Dwight continues fondling her left breast with his fingers. But now he is also licking and sucking her right breast and nipple. His right hand is still moving the latex penis adult toy -- in a variety of directions and speeds -- in her cunt. The vibrator is still operating at its highest speed.

"My orgasm is starting. -- -- Yes. -- -- Please continue, Dwight."

Sandra continues rubbing her clitoris vigorously. Dwight continues his activities -- breast fondling and sucking, latex penis fucking. Deep down in her body, a wave of motion starts. Sandra's body starts to quiver. Then shakes. Then jerks, several times -- as the wave of motion moves through her entire body.

Sandra has had her orgasm.

"Would you like to have another orgasm, Sandra?"

"Yes. But let me rest for a minute or so."

Dwight stops his activity and turns off the vibrator. But the latex penis shaped toy remains in her cunt -- -- -- as deep as possible.

In several minutes, Dwight turns on, again, the vibrator to its highest speed. And starts moving the adult toy inside Sandra's moist cunt. Again and again, he pulls the operating vibrator partway out, then pushes it in as deep as possible. At the same time, he is licking and sucking her right breast and its teat. Sandra is vigorously rubbing her clitoris with several fingers.

The sexual activity continues. Sandra's body starts to quiver as a wave of motion begins deep in her body. Then her body is shaking. The wave of motion spreads through her entire body, her body jerks. Seconds later her body jerks again. Then again. And again. Finally, her body jerks only slightly. Her orgasm is completed.

"Please turn off the vibrator but leave it inside me." Sandra requests. "That was a very pleasing orgasm -- -- like a series of miniature earthquakes, each decreasing slightly in intensity."

"I am pleased that I could provide you with some actual sexual satisfaction." Dwight says.

"Thank you, Sweetheart. You know that actual could be better then simulation."

"Could be. Simulation when the REAL THING is not available."

"Let's cuddle briefly. Then fuck me, Dwight. I want to feel your hard cock explode and shot cum inside my cunt."

"Do you want me dressed in a condom or not dressed? Or would you prefer using a female condom, Sandra?"

"I am using a very effective birth control pill. Let's have flesh to flesh contact. Bare cock and bare cunt -- -- and missionary position."

"Bare it is." Responded Dwight. "Give me a quick hand job -- -- so I have a nice hard cock."

Sandra fondles his balls and lubricated cock only for a few minutes. Soon, Dwight moves and spreads her legs even further with his hands. Her ass is elevated with a firm pillow. His bare hard cock is now only inches away from her moist pink treasure.

"Fuck me, Sweetheart. Shove you manhood into me -- -- make me feel like a woman."

"Yes. I want to make you feel like a woman. A woman who is getting an excellent fucking."

"Wonderful."

Dwight moves closer -- and rubs the head of his bare hard cock on her pussy lips.

"Your body is beautiful, Sweetheart. I love looking at you when you are on your back and your legs are spread wide -- -- ready to receive my bare cock in your moist cunt."

"Take me, Dwight. Possess me, completely."

"I love looking at your bare ample breasts. They are beautiful -- almost like a matched pair of bookends."

"Fuck me, Dwight. ENTER ME NOW!"

"Do you want it now, Sandra?"

"YES. NOW."

He moves slightly forward again -- the cock head easily pushes past her cunt lips and enters her bare moist cunt. Slowly, Sandra is penetrated -- as deep as possible.

He pulls back slightly, then pushes forward again. Back slightly, then forward again. Sandra's moist cunt is repeatedly explored. Dwight puts his left thumb on her clitoris and gently rubs her small bundle of nerves. Sandra moans softly.

"Yes. Yes, Dwight. Rub my clit. It really feels good. Your clit rubbing kind of makes me tingle all over."

"I want to give you pleasure, Sweetheart. Part of my pleasure is in giving you pleasure."

Next, Dwight pushes an arm under each of her legs. His elbows lock with the back of her legs. He lifts her slightly up and pushes forward. Her knees touch her breasts -- she is essentially doubled over. Dwight continues exploring her moist cunt with his hard bare cock. Now each thrust is deep. Very deep. Frequently his balls hit her ass with his deep trusts. Sandra sighs and softly moans.

"Do you feel like a woman, Sandra?"

"Yes."

"Do you feel like a woman who is receiving a wonderful fucking?"

"Yes -- -- a wonderful fucking."

"Do you want me to fuck you harder and faster?"

"Yes -- -- as hard and as fast as you can. I would like another orgasm."

"And I want you to have another orgasm -- -- an orgasm caused by my fucking you with my hard bare cock."

"I love having your bare cock in me. I want to feel your cum hitting deep in my cunt."

Dwight soon is thrusting and pumping Sandra's cunt as fast as he could. Her legs were now resting on his shoulders. Like a piston rod slides in a well lubricated cylinder of an engine operating at a high speed -- -- Dwight's rod is moving quickly in and almost out of her moist cylinder. In deep, then almost out -- but his cock head and cock rim is always in her body. Sandra moans and sighs.

Dwight lowers his body onto Sandra's upper body. She is partially pushed down into the bed from his weight. Her ample breasts are partially flattened as his chest pushes against her boobs. But he rests only briefly.

"Yes. Yes, Dwight. You really make me feel like a woman. A woman being completely possessed."

"And I want to possess you completely. I love having my bare cock in your moist cunt. I love pushing down on your mounds of female flesh."

"And I love being possessed by you. My body held in place by your chest and your cock in my cunt."

Next, Dwight places her feet on the bed -- her legs are spread as wide as possible. Her pussy lips are spread apart. Her sex is completely exposed and available for more deep penetration. Dwight moves to the left, to the right, and up and down -- -- his hard cock explores and hits the walls of her cunt from many different directions. Her sighs and moans are now more frequent.

"Yes. Yes. You are hitting all of the good spots now. Please continue."

"Do you like having my hard bare cock in your cunt?"

"YES! YES! I love having your hard bare cock in my cunt. I would like both of us to come together."

For several minutes, Dwight continues his fast and hard thrusts deep into her cunt. Deep in her body, a wave of motion starts. Sandra's body starts to quiver. Then shake. The wave of motion spreads through her entire body. Her body jerks several times.

Dwight continues his fast and hard thrusts. His cock grows slightly, then explodes. Cum shots out and hits deep in her cunt. Sandra's body jerks several more times. Dwight has had his ejaculation. Sandra has had her orgasm. Both have come together.

"We both came together." Dwight says, and adds: The two of us have become like one -- -- -- connected together , my rod in your moist cylinder. Wonderful. Very pleasing."

"Yes. It is a wonderful feeling for both of us to come together. It is almost like a magical moment."

"Yes. A magical moment -- but much too short."

"Much too short for the man. But for me, ample pleasure with many orgasms."

Dwight pulls out of her body and lays down beside her. Only a soft hand is touching a larger hand. Both rest for many minutes.

<> <> <> <> <> <>

Both are still stark naked and in bed, resting -- -- only their hands are touching.

"What did you think about the Sexual Stimulation System, Sandra?"

"Some parts are satisfactory -- especially the foreplay sections. But the intercourse sections still need some more development work. For example, I wanted the male image to have intercourse with my female image in the rear entry position -- -- but I could not get this section of the program to operate. After trying several times, the machine just shut down." Sandra replies.

"I would make similar comments. I wanted my image to have intercourse in the missionary position. The machine did not understand my request. After trying several times, the machine shut down. The program is getting better -- -- but it still needs more work."

"Our actual missionary intercourse was wonderful. If only we could program the machine to duplicate our sexual activity." Sandra said.

"That would be ideal. But for the balance of this weekend, we will just have sex together. Actual flesh to actual flesh -- -- contact and mutual stimulation." Dwight says, and adds: "On Monday, we can continue our work on the sexual stimulation system."

"You can have my body, Dwight -- -- any time you desire. For our mutual pleasure or for research. Real sex -- not stimulation using a machine."

"Ideally, we should have mutual pleasure and research together. With lots of real sex."

"Yes."

"But I also want to have your mind, Sweetheart." Dwight says.

"Thank you for saying mind -- and for the many pleasures you give me."

"You are welcome. And thank you -- our sex was and is exceptional."

"I love having your cock in my cunt."

"And I appreciate being in you cunt. After a few hours of rest, I would like to be in your cunt again."

"Yes!! Again!! And also on Sunday!!

"What about Monday through Friday -- -- at work, for the purposes of research

and development." Dwight asks.

"And time. Any place. Your cock in my cunt -- -- but our best work is done in private."

"Yes."

Sandra moves slightly and looks at the clock near the bed. "Look at the time -- it is past noon."

"Time goes quickly when two people are enjoying each other."

"I have already prepared one of your favorite meals?" Sandra says.

"What type of food pills did you recently purchase?"

"Not pills. Actual food. I am slow cooking a stew: prime beef, carrots, onions, potatoes, and gravy. I need to add some wine just before serving."

"Sounds like the type of actual food I had years ago before food pills became available."

"Also, I have an actual salad with mixed greens and dessert -- cherry ice cream with nuts and chocolate chips. Plus mango - cinnamon flavored hot tea."

"Excellent. You really know my favorites. It will be great to have actual food -- -- instead of food pills."

Soon the couple, dressed only in heavy house coats, are sitting down at Sandra's kitchen table. Outside, it is still cold and the wind is blowing. The snow has started to fall, again.

As the dessert is finished, Sandra asks: "What is the way to a man's heart?"

"We both know that food pills are not the answer."

"What is your answer?"

"There are two ways. One way to my heart is by serving wonderful food -- such as I just ate. The other way is through my cock."

"An excellent answer."

"The real food I just ate was excellent. Let's try the other way to my heart. Actual flesh to actual flesh contact." Dwight states.

Hand in hand, Sandra and Dwight, walk to the bedroom. As they walk, two bathrobes slide off their shoulders and drop to the living room floor. Both are stark naked.

Dwight sits down on a chair in the bedroom -- his legs spread wide. Sandra is now on her knees, her mouth close to his flaccid penis. She opens her mouth and engulfs his entire penis. Her head bobbing begins.

She is starting on one path to Dwight's heart. This time through his cock.

Dwight sighs softly. His penis starts to grow into a cock. Sandra's head bobbing continues -- -- the blow job gradually becomes more intense.

"Do you like feeling my penis become a large cock in your mouth?"

"Yes. I love feeling you becoming larger as I suck your penis and balls." Sandra mumbles -- -- over the cock in her mouth.

"What will my cock be doing soon?"

"Your cock will be deep inside my body. You will be fucking me."

"Where inside your body."

"Between my legs. Either or both openings."

"I love that idea of both."

Cock sucking continues for several minutes. Then the couple move to the bed for more intimate pleasures. Bare male flesh in contact with bare female flesh.

"After we complete our copulation, let's take a walk outside and enjoy the cold weather and snow." Dwight suggests.

"Yes. That would be nice. We need to appreciate the cold weather and snow while we have it. In February, it will start getting warm again." Sandra replies.

"I recall that my Father and Grandfather told me about skiing in the Mountains of the New England States when I was a young child."

"The weather has really changed with global warming." Sandra says.

"Do you want to postpone our intimate pleasures and take a walk now?" Dwight asks, and laughs softly.

"No. It will still be cold an hour from now. Intimacy now!"

"Complete intimacy."

"Yes."

In an hour or so, Dwight and Sandra are dressed and putting on heavy winter coats and boots. It is mid-afternoon -- the snow has stopped, a gentle wind is blowing. The sky is like a grey blanket with just a little blue sky showing. It is still cold -- the temperature is below freezing.

The couple walk on the snow covered sidewalks until it starts to get dark.

Now back in Sandra's apartment, the couple sit down at the kitchen table and eat some more of the stew, salad, and dessert for an evening meal. REAL FOOD , not food pills.

Hand in hand they walk to the bedroom, strip completely and climb into the bed -- covered with several heavy blankets. To conserve fuel and electricity -- -- each apartment, home, and building are required by law to only use a certain set amount of energy -- -- owners exceeding the limit are assessed high fines and even can have their energy source turned off. The apartment is kept cool to conserve energy.

Sandra and Dwight meet near the center of the bed. Intimacy soon starts -- with REAL SEX between a naked man and a naked woman -- -- '69' , Cow Girl, and Missionary. A bare male tube gradually enlarges, then shots a warm creamy load into a moist female cylinder. Bare naked sex.

Soon, sleep comes for both Sandra and Dwight. They are cuddled together under the heavy blankets.

It is cold and windy outside, it is cool inside the apartment. By early morning, the temperature inside the apartment probably will be within fifteen / twenty degrees of the outside temperature.

The M V S Passion / Charisma machine with the new Sexual Stimulation software program is in the living room. It was not turned on, as Dwight and Sandra are together.

There is no need for stimulation when the REAL THINGS are available.

Real Sex and Real Food!!