2199 Pt. 05: Orientation

Story Info
Courtesan Training in the Year 2199.
3.4k words
4.23
7.1k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is part of an elaborate story series that will explore a vast number of themes in kink. The themes explored in each chapter are highlighted beforehand so you can make your own decision if you would like to continue reading. All characters depicted are fictional and over 18 years of age.

If you enjoyed all or any of it or if you have any feedback, please leave a comment or like!

Themes in this Chapter: Exhibitionism, Nudity, Shaving, Softcore/Teasing

** Prelude from Pt. 1:

One of the most prestigious courting schools in the galaxy is the Bernulhi Academy. As such it is also one of the most selective. To gain admittance, candidates are expected to complete and send in a portfolio describing each of their physical and mental attributes in great detail. The portfolio must be accompanied by an audition tape specially made for the application; a 30-minute video where the candidate must masturbate in front of the camera. During the audition the candidate is not allowed to interact with any other human partner, but aside from that is permitted to use any material, toy or lubricant to pleasure themselves. They are also allowed to be nude, partially clothed or even fully clothed during the act. Orgasm is also not necessary, but self-gratification must be evident in order to achieve a high score i.e. faking it may not grant you very good marks.

Of the millions of applications that come flying in each year, the vast majority of them will get disqualified due to violation of rules for the audition. Of those that remain, the audition tapes are vetted carefully and scored, and only a handful of candidates are selected and invited to the institute for an in-person physical test.

Read all of part 1 on my profile.

** Part 5: Preparing For Orientation

"Welcome, welcome, all. We would like to thank you for your hard work and devotion thus far, and congratulate you on your achievement in making it here. Of the millions of applicants this year, we have chosen the few of you to be our freshman students this year. It is not an achievement you should take lightly. If you keep it up, the next few years will be the most extraordinary of your life; filled with exploration and bliss and self-discovery on a level that you could have never imagined. "

"But it will not be easy. In order to remain a part of the Academy you will be given grueling instructions day-in and day-out, which you will be expected to follow to a tee; no matter how undignified or painful they may be. Failure to follow any rules or explicit instructions from a senior member of the staff can lead to immediate suspension and expulsion. You will be pushed to your limits and beyond. If you feel that this life does not suit you, you may turn back now," Regina warned them.

As part of the application process all candidates had already been asked to fill up an elaborate form marking each of their kinks and hard limits. This had been taken into account in deciding which candidates were to be selected. Before any activity could take place, even the admission exam, any applicants with hard limits that would conflict with the duties of a professional courtesan were rejected. The truth of the matter was that they were training for a profession - successful courtesans needed to be experienced in each and every one of the kinks in the school's curriculum in order to be able to satisfy high-paying customers across the globe. That didn't mean that the job of a courtesan was unjustly cruel. Courtesans were never expected to expose themselves to any kind of play that was not sterile or was permanently damaging, either physically or mentally. In the field, a courtesan always had final say in which activities they chose to partake in on a case-by-case basis, and with which clients they chose to do so. By the time they would graduate they would would have built up an elaborate network of confidants, and an abundant of clients to choose from. This gave them all the power to practice safe and healthy play, and make quite the killing doing it.

"The way to becoming a special courtesan is not easy. But if you give it all of yourself, every day, you will succeed beyond your wildest dreams, and have everything you could have ever desired. You will discover yourselves to the fullest, and will be set for the rest of your lives," Regina added.

"Here at the academy, we have a long-held tradition that seniority dictates the amount of pubic and body hair you are allowed to have at any time. As such, first-years may not have any pubic hair. Zero. In keeping up with that tradition, you have only one task for tonight. You have each been given a clear bag with some amenities. In that bag you will find a razor and shaving cream. For tonight's task you must shave down all of your pubic and armpit hair completely bare, and you must do it in this room. Once finished, you must fill up that bag with your hair. I know some of you come from very liberal backgrounds, so if this is your first time, you may help each other in this task. For every subsequent day and night, it is your responsibility to keep your body hair shaved completely bare for any and all activities. Failing to follow this rule will result in severe punishment, is that clear?"

Most of the men and women in the room nodded their heads, though out of sync. After everything they had been through, having to follow a particular grooming style seemed like a fairly easy requirement.

"Good. After the readiness ceremony you will be asked to put on your formal attire - we have arranged them on the long table here, each outfit having your name tagged on it. After that you will be taken to meet the Masters, Mistresses and other senior staff of the Academy. Finally the last stop of the night will be the Orientation After-Party. As with tradition, the orientation night is the first and only night in the Academy where students are allowed a party with no restrictions or limits whatsoever placed by staff or other senior students. A free-for-all, if you will. You will be allowed to do anything and everything that your heart desires, with the consent of those around you. To accommodate that, you will be provided with the most exquisite amenities, state-of-the-art equipment and the finest aids to enhance your desires. So enjoy, and get to know each other. I can truly say that it will be a spectacular night you will never forget."

The students exchanged awkward looks among themselves. Due to the nature of the career they were lining up for, they had begun seeing each other as sexual candidates since the moment they had been brought together. Still, this was the first time for most of them to be out of their homes and in an environment where sexuality was to be fully embraced without shame.

"Oh, before I forget. Aside from your formal attire, each of you is also assigned a play attire that you will find in your rooms whenever you return to them after the party, " Regina reminded the group. "Both your formal and play attires count as school uniform, and while you are within the bounds of the school you are expected to be in school uniform at all times, unless you are naked for an activity or have been asked by a member of the staff to wear something particular. There are no lessons or activities planned for tomorrow, so feel free to have as much fun as you want tonight," then Regina paused for a second. "I have to say, you will never find an opportunity quite like this, so please take full advantage. Good luck to all of you, and I hope to see you soon." She said this in the most excited tone of voice she could muster.

The hall burst into murmurs as soon as Regina left. Across the room you could see faces of every possible race and skin color, and every kind of body type. There were at least two dozen of them; some with dyed hair, some with tattoos and piercings. But one thing was clear from each of their giddy faces - every single one of them wanted to be here.

"Oh my god, you're Riley," a short stout woman with blue hair exclaimed.

"Yes", Riley replied.

"Hi, I'm Evie. I heard you had an incident with Master Wyn during the entrance exam. That the staff weren't supposed to play with candidates but he did anyway. Are you alright?"

"Um, yes, that did happen. Mistress Faye came along soon enough, they argued and then they let me go. I'm fine now. I was more worried they weren't going to pass me because of that. He was a bit intense, and I wasn't sure I was able to keep up with him," Riley said this wondering if she should recount the full events of that day

"How awful. Apparently there was this other girl he had as a student in his second-year. They say he drove her mad from torturing her non-stop," replied Evie.

"What other girl?" Riley wondered for a moment if she could be talking about the girl who was in the room with her during the exam.

"Baldie," another girl answered. She had been standing close to Evie and apparently listening in. She was short with black hair, thick eyebrows that only added to her sex appeal, multiple ear piercings, as well as a silver septum ring. She was wearing a black shoulder-less dress that barely revealed the upper-side of a tattoo that seemed to run down her chest. She had another tattoo of a flower on her shoulder.

Evie gasped. "Do you think he made her shave her head too?"

"Oh come on. He's not that bad. Just like any other teacher here," replied Riley, trying to appear tough. Although deep down inside she didn't want to be assigned to him anytime soon. That day of the exam was still fresh in her memory. She had never been so afraid. She had never gotten her belly inflated like that, and if Mistress Faye hadn't arrived and stopped him, she was afraid of what else he might have done to her. Though it didn't take away from the fact that when she got home she had to masturbate furiously, thinking about it.

To be honest Riley had had dreams of that day. On many nights she had woken up in a feverish sweat, dripping wet in her crotch, from nightmares of being tortured and fucked endlessly by that man. She recalled every touch and every electric shock, almost vividly. She had lost interest in her toys because she had decided they just did not provide enough stimulation, and she needed stronger machines to keep up with her appetite. The image of his muscular chest and six pack abs, gnarled with horrifying scars and that vicious dragon tattoo! She didn't want to think about it, otherwise she would start spiraling into her fantasies once again.

"How did your tests go?" Riley asked.

"It was.. interesting" Evie answered blushing. She was eyeing a boy across the room. He seemed to wink back at her.

"What do you girls think of Regina?" the tattooed girl asked abruptly. "Do you reckon she's a top or a bottom? I don't care either way, I would eat her out all day long."

"She's kind of a bitch, isn't she" Riley remarked coldly.

The tattooed girl paused, taken back for a moment. Then she responded with a coy smile: "I like that in a girl."

The two women exchanged a long lustful glance. Riley hadn't been with a lot of women in her life, but she couldn't help but admire how hot this girl was. Riley wondered what else she had pierced and how sexy she might look in a collar. From the way she was eying her as well it seemed like the feeling was mutual.

"I didn't get your name," pondered Riley.

"Alice"

**

Kumi stood somewhat awkwardly beside a pillar by herself, not quite sure what to do next. She knew she probably had to acquaint herself with her new classmates but wasn't quite sure how to break the ice with a stranger. She scanned the room to try and find her partner from the admittance exam. Shay was standing across the hall hosting the attention of four other men surrounding her, all visibly laughing. It was no surprise, she looked gorgeous as ever. Some of the men had wasted no time in taking off their shirts and pants around her and were down to their tights, boasting their tight bodies.

"Hi there"

Kumi turned around in surprise. The man currently waving at her was stark naked. He was handsome, with brown skin and evidently Indian descent. He was covered from his chest all the way down to his feet in hair that formed a gradient down to his groin. His penis dangled out precariously from the thick black mound like a monument, not quite erect, but not quite flaccid either. She had never been with someone so hairy! Kumi blushed.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you. I'm Ken."

"That's alright," she replied with an awkward laugh, trying not to seem rude.

"Uh, I didn't know what to do so I thought I would get started. Following the instructions I mean. Don't want to get kicked out on my first day," He remarked, visibly quite nervous. Possibly just as nervous as Kumi.

Kumi thought about it and realized he had a point. They hadn't told them this was a test or anything, but this was a task given to them by their senior nonetheless. Instead of standing around gossiping it was probably best that they get to it. There would be time to make friends later. With that she began unbuttoning her blouse.

"Sorry, I didn't.." He stammered. "Would you like me to look away?"

"No, of course not," she replied, but thought it was sweet of him to ask.

"Yeah, I'm getting used to the being nude thing too," Ken explained.

Kumi looked around and realized by the time that they had been talking a bunch more people had stripped down to their birthday suits, including quite a few of the girls.

"Um, could you give me a hand with this?" Kumi asked as soon as her top was off, motioning Ken to her bra.

"Oh sure," he replied.

She probably could have managed by herself, but she thought that giving him a task would help ease the awkwardness a bit. She also thought it was a good opportunity to practice her flirting skills.

Ken walked behind Kumi and was immediately hit by a wave of fresh fragrance emanating from her hair, tied in a ponytail. That, and the sensation of being completely nude for all the world to see made him hot all of a sudden and he felt a full erection coming on. He was glad that he was behind her and that she could not see it just yet.

As he got to work on the straps of her bra he felt himself becoming mesmerized by her smell and her beautiful skin. He wanted to reach down and kiss her shoulders and her neck.

As the bra came off Kumi expertly held it in her cleavage for a second before stashing it aside. Then she unbuttoned her skirt which came off much more effortlessly. Then her white panties came off as well. All the while Ken stood behind her like a statue, too afraid to move a muscle, not quite sure that this was real life.

"There," she exclaimed, turned around swiftly and froze.

Ken could tell that she had just spotted his erection based on the flabbergasted look on her face. The two people admired each other's naked bodies for a moment, glimmering in the yellow light of the chandeliers above that illuminated each surface of the room. Kumi looked even more beautiful without her clothes; her nipples were two spots of dark brown in an ocean of flawless pink skin luminescent in the ambience. More than anything Ken wanted to just hold her in his arms and feel her skin against his.

Out of embarrassment more than anything else, Kumi had her perky breasts squeezed tightly together with her crossed arms. She had instinctively started pressed her thighs together as well in a faint attempt to conceal her wetness. She was sporting a small bush above her crotch that she would also have to take care of. But for now she just wanted to move the attention away from her.

"Ok, why don't you lean against the pillar and we'll get started."

"Oh, are you sure?", he asked, but she had already started reaching for the bag and getting their things. Ken did as he was told. There was a small ridge in the pillar that he could partially rest his weight on.

Without much more of a pretext, Kumi approached Ken and knelt down next to him. She took out a moist towelette and began dipping it around his thighs. Ken thought it felt amazing. Slowly she worked her way up to the base of his fully erect cock, massaging each patch of sensitive skin around his groin with the wet cloth. Then she took out the shaving foam, squeezed out a handful onto her palm and started laying it all around his groin. All the while she strictly avoided eye contact with Ken and pretended not to acknowledge his erect penis, being careful enough to not touch him directly with her hands. Every once in a while she would accidentally touch the shaft with the wet cloth, sending shivers up his spine.

Ken wasn't quite sure if this silence meant that she was feeling uncomfortable or if she was just trying to focus on the task at hand. She held a stern look with her eyebrows that seemed to suggest that she was in the middle of an intense operation, like a surgeon. She must have had some awareness of how vulnerable he was at that moment, as she could have made him cum right there and then if she wanted, but she didn't. But what she was doing with her hands felt fucking amazing nevertheless. He had never had anyone shave him in his life. Her hands felt gentle and loving. He thought he might be falling in love with this beautiful angel.

It took some time, Ken's entire pubic area was shaved clean. "All done." Kumi exclaimed with a gleeful smile, finally making eye contact. Ken felt an immediate surge of relief, both that he didn't have to endure her teasing touch any longer and that she was smiling at him once again.

"Um, can you help me do mine?" she asked.

"Of course," Ken replied.

Kumi appeared to be filled to the brim with a newfound confidence. She candidly laid back on the floor and spread her legs apart as wide as she could manage. Ken grabbed a fresh pair of moist towelettes and a razor and climbed down on the floor resting flat on his elbows and knees and closed up on her pink crotch. He tried to remember her technique and started dabbing her thighs and her public region with the cloth in the same manner she had done with him. There was considerably less to cover this time, so Ken got to work with the razor, taking gentle strides across her smooth pearly skin. Once she was completely bare he dabbed her with the cloth once again where the sharp blades had grazed her skin and gently tapped her clitoris teasingly, to which she responded with an ever so soft involuntary moan.

The two lay in that position afterwards for several seconds staring into each other's eyes inquisitively. Then she helped him back on his feet. As they stood up, Kim realized how tall he was, standing right next to her and she felt herself blushing again. Ken responded with a big wide smile, put his arm around her shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze, like a miniature hug. It felt more warm and inviting than sexual this time. It was probably the most either of them could muster in their current naked state.