21st Century Subterranean Slavery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers

The Warden addressed the blackboard slave, "Mark One-five-three as X. One of the females on the blackboards marked an X on the Asian male's column. He then ordered him under his table and a white female behind his chair while he ordered X's under their numbers on the blackboards.

He returned to his table making notes on the black Latino's clipboard and signed it. "Guard, have One-four-nine prepared for delivery to room two forty-nine at nineteen hundred hours." She picked up her ball and was led out by the guard her, eyes nearly closed in tears, taking deep breaths of relief. One-eight-six noticed one of the black board slaves erasing and adding PR to One-four-nine's column.

One-four-nine was led in before noon the following day smiling form ear to ear despite her one eye being blackened and her bubble ass a mess of welts. She lined up next to One-eight-six.

"So you have seen the madam?"

"Yes warden I got my forty lashes," she turned displaying her multi colored ass."

"And I see your client did a good job on your face."

"I never stopped smiling and loving him with every blow and four ejaculations, twice in my ass. I'm his little nigger monkey now."

"Yes he gave you an excellent report and booked another night in about a month. Your face should be pretty by then, depending on how many nights you do dungeon service." He turned to the blackboard and ordered DG written under her number. "You'll look good in the dungeon for a while," he grumbled while getting up pointing at the floor. She dropped to her knees eagerly blowing him and then received several slaps to her smiling face while still swallowing. "Guard, take One-four-nine to the clinic for attention."

One-eight-six fed his lunch mouth to mouth and spent some of that afternoon on her knees with his cock in her mouth and discovered when she was back on her X, that her column had been change to X-(TR). She discovered later that anything in brackets meant the following day.

To be continued

Reavan

Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers