21st Century Subterranean Slavery Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers

"Good and you should be scared it hurts like hell the first few time." He snorted the words slapping his face again, ordering him to turn around and touch the floor with his feet spread wide. "Nice pretty rose you have there, even prettier than your face; I can't wait to ram my cock in it. Guard insert a number two in his hole, consider that an act of kindness nephew." The guard greased a number two butt plug and inserted it roughly in his anus making him gasp.

"Keep thinking about my cock in your ass nephew." He then went back to his desk leaving his latest victim bent over trembling with fear. She felt for the scared slave, knowing from experience how thick the monsters cock was; but at least the butt plug would prepared his anal cavity for the monsters weapon, she didn't know the warden was capable of feeling for anybody. It was probably twenty minutes when between phone calls he finally ordered him to stand. "What are you thinking about nephew?"

"My uncle's cock in my behind."

"How does the butt plug feel sweetie?"

"Fine uncle it doesn't hurt any more. My uncle is very kind."

That's good my love, concentrate on that until I'm ready to fuck you, remember how wide you had to open your mouth to suck my cock."

"Yes uncle it's very thick, I remember." He sounded sincere to One-eight-six, remembering her first day here when the fear of more lashes and the snakes and rats in the pit, somehow twisted her brain cells into believing that she actually loved the beast.

She counted seven slaves in the lineup including the Asian Indian; the rest were there for minor grievances from clients or staff members. Not serious enough for lashes according to the madam but enough to warrant a little encouragement to improve their efforts by being the wardens obedient lovers. Most slaves would rather be lashed than making passionate love to the monster but the madam's rulings were never open to discussion and no one dared to ask.

He had one squatting female suck him off in the lineup after some heavy necking. She had not seen anyone squatting when blowing him before; just a new way of torturing his lovers. She actually fell over after swallowing his load from cramps which earned her twenty slaps. Later he fucked another female on the divan out of her sight. At noon he had his lunch fed mouth to mouth. When he was done and after the customary body pinches and slaps to his feeders face and body, One-eight-six and all the slaves were fed lunch as usual from plates on the floor this time with their wrist shackled tight together behind the crux of their knees. They were arranged in a half circle so the warden had a good view of everyone's assholes. He chose that moment to bugger his latest trainee. A guard pulled out the plug and the poor slave yelled out loud as the warden's thick member rammed his virgin ass hole and then proceeded to stroke him mercilessly. "Do you love my cock in your ass nephew?"

"Yes uncle I love it but it hurts."

"Good," he rammed him harder and faster. "Keep eating nephew." His face was being mashed into the food on the plate as the warden banged him violently. Fortunately for his victim he came quickly as usual and then pulled out his cock before heading for the bathroom.

END OF HOMO SECTION.

She spent the next four days of her period, as a bathroom attendant in the mornings, then hose washing slaves, doing hair and makeup in the afternoon. Watching women poop and pee and then licking their crotches after washing them on a bidet would have disgusted her in the past. But with all she'd been through as a sex slave for nearly two months, it seemed to be just another normal component of her life now. Doing exactly as told was now her daily routine, she no longer thought about the lashes or time in the pits. She fucked people with an intense passion because that's how sex slaves should perform. It was no longer in her mindset to judge her clients for looks, like in the past when she frequented bars looking for mister or miss wonderful.

Sex was about satisfying her client in every way no matter how old, ugly, cruel or unpleasant they were. If she got lashed by a client that was just part of the pleasure she provided for that client; so that was a good thing because it earned more cash for the syndicate. Sex was her entire life now; she even counted the days of her period feeling guilty that she was not doing her part for the syndicate. Every day of her period seemed to last forever; she now craved the excitement of posing for the clients being sometimes roughly inspected and chosen for an evening of unbridled sex. There was the challenge of reading the clients mind; was he or she a lover or a cruel master or mistress; should she be defiant from the get go and be lashed or be a happy and loving submissive?

She knew that the system had defeated her; she no longer had any hope or desire for freedom. She was a numbered sex slave completely under the control of a cruel and deviously clever system run by the syndicate. Being a nymphomaniac from a young age did not matter. Some of her cell mate told her that they never liked sex before being abducted. But now they were satisfying their clients and like her got a true sense of [personal satisfaction from it. All of them spoke of feeling guilty if they failed to completely satisfy their clients and accepted the madams' lashes, or a session with the beast as well deserved punishment. Even the horror of the pits was accepted as fair punishment for their own failure to perform one hundred and ten percent for the syndicate.

They all took the daily classes very serious, realizing that the clients wanted perfection. They trained like Olympic athletes keeping their bodies fit and eagerly absorbed the instructions in classes, constantly upgrading their sexual skills.

Her mindset like those of her fellow slaves became locked into the notion that sexual submission to any client of staff member could not be questioned. The syndicate after a few months of intense training became god almighty, a force to be feared, yet incredibly...sincerely respected.

To be Continued

Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers
12