21st Century Subterranean Slavery Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed slightly perplexes and then smiled broadly. "Alright, for now let's pretend you're human valet and undress me." He rose and she carefully undressed him folding his clothing neatly on a chair. She then stood near him with the sex doll pose and waited while he sat down again.

He watched her for a while and then stood up, grasped her waist and pushed her down on her knees. She maintained her plastic performance as he grasped her head and forced her open mouth onto his semi hard cock. He rocked her head back and forth and became fully erect in a few strokes. She flayed her arms until he grasped her one hand placing it on his balls and then rubbed her hand on them. He ejaculated in about twenty strokes flooding her mouth while groaning with pleasure. She spilled most of his semen on her chest.

"I'll be dammed," he groaned closing his eyes while leaning back in the couch. "A dumb plastic doll made me cum. Go clean yourself."

She walked to the bathroom still pretending to be a plastic doll. When done she walked back out and faced him in her stiff dumb doll mode.

"Alright, let's see this futuristic robot act."

She struck a pose and jerked her arms and head in quick irregular moves while speaking in the stereotypical staccato speech of a robot.

"I am robot model F-186 Mark III, designed and manufactured to provide unlimited sexual pleasure to my owner master.

"My memory circuits have been uploaded with data including every sexual position and activity knows to man. That includes all sexual position listed in the Kama Sutra and all other sources of literature. Any order given, results in my taking up that position instantly or slowly if desired. I respond to Latin and common words and phrases such as blow job, suck my cock, fellatio, coitus, doggy style, kiss me, cunnilingus, eat pussy or cunt. Every word, phrase or slang expression pertaining to sexual intercourse is programmed into my circuits.

"I respond to my master's touch to any part of my body with sounds of pleasure unless ordered not to by the words 'be mute'. The word 'sound on' turns my vocalization circuits on.

"My lips, breasts, vagina, anus and my skin texture and surfaces are as natural as a human's. The inside of my mouth, vagina and anus will also feel natural but somewhat enhanced to pleasure your penis.

"I am programmed to be whipped; every lash on my ass or any other part of my body will form a temporary red stripe, the hue intensifying to blue depending on the severity of the lash. The lashes in turn activate electronic and hydraulic circuits which lubricates my mouth, vagina and anal cavities for my master's pleasure, unless the oral command 'no lube' is stated.

"The vaginal and anal lubrication can also be activated by fingering, licking or the oral command 'lube on. That is some of my capabilities master I'm awaiting you orders."

"Stand doggie style, lube on vagina, sound on."

She turned and bent over using short quick motions while moaning expectantly. "I am positioned and lubricated for your pleasure master."

He rammed her cunt and began fucking her as she moaned "oh master" repeatedly while shaking her ass in quick irregular moves as her vaginal orifice snapped several times during each stroke. He groaned in ecstasy after about thirty strokes, filling her cunt with juice. As he pulled out she fell to her knees in her robotic manner and sucked his cock clean, then spilling it down her chest, moaning with pleasure.

"Was my performance satisfactory master?"

"Yes robot I'm very satisfied, sound off, go wash yourself and return."

When she came back he ordered her to stand and not move for a long time while he watched TV. It must have been an hour before he spoke again.

"I wish to beat your ass F-186. Fetch me the riding crop."

"She obeyed, handing him the crop in her mechanical manner and then arched her back while bending over slightly. She then jerkily placed her hands behind her head. "My gluteus maximus is now in the optimum prominent and protruding position. I am prepared master to be lashed at your pleasure."

He gave her ten hard lashes groping her ass between each stroke and then ordered her on her knees. "Thank me robot."

"I thank you for the discipline master. I hope you enjoyed my tears, all orifices have been automatically lubricated for your convenience."

"Suck me off now robot." She immediately swallowed his cock, sucking it with the appropriate slurps and moans while fondling his balls. He exploded in her mouth in less than thirty seconds." She spilled all of his semen on her chest.

"Swallow my juice robot!"

"Negative master, "I am very sorry I was not designed with a reservoir to contain . May I go and cleanse my skin."

Negative F-186, become human and swallow every drop."

She eagerly obeyed lifted her tits licking them clean, then fingered the remainder slurping it down noisily in the manner almost all male clients enjoyed. She then sucked his cock clean again with the appropriated moans.

He watched her intently and then ordered her to wash and join him in bed.

She filled out her report in the morning noting every detail of her inventions.

The following evening someone picked her out of the lineup after about five minutes. Her reverie from the previous evening had come true. At the desk signing for her she found a white male looking at least seventy. To her six foot- two (188cm) he barely reached her chin. He was balding, with that nerdy but intelligent appearance of an accountant. He wasn't really ugly but far from handsome. She felt good about this client; tonight she would give an old man her young totally submissive body and sincere passionate love.

In the room he removed her chains and then watched her pose for a while. She exhibited her flesh turning and twisting while smiling devotedly at her old man. He got up and began while panting excitedly to stroke and fondle every part of her body. He was breathing heavily and as he craned his neck looking in her eyes she craned hers and frenched him passionately. His one hand clutched her ass cheek while the other played with her tit. She could feel his erection through his pants and wanted to undress him on the spot.

"Oh my master may I undress you now; I can feel your hard penis against my body please I want it inside me."

"Yes, yes," he stammered and she tore his clothing off throwing them everywhere. When he was naked she threw her arms around him kissing him passionately.

"Master I can't wait, my pussy is burning for your cock." His hands were roaming her flesh feverishly.

"I...I love your body Miss, oh your so beautiful. I wish a woman like you could really love this old man." She kissed him again squeezing his slight body into her flesh.

"I do love you master; I really...really do, on the outside I'd marry you."

"Do you really mean that?"

"I do and why don't we get married right now. I'll be the preacher and the bride."

"Why not."

"Do you take this woman as you legal wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"I do...do,"he stammered.

"Do you One-eight-six,"she was talking to herself, "swear to love this man, to have and hold, to honor him, to treasure him, to always to keep him sexually satisfied? Do you promise this from your heart, for all the days of your life?"

She answered herself, "I do.You may kiss the bride." They kissed passionately

Now please dear husband make love to me I'm so hot my pussy is burning." She really meant it and kissed him again sucking greedily on his mouth while her tongue rotated inside.

"Oh...Ok my dear wife lets go to bed. Oh...my love I want you on top." He got on the bed and she nearly threw herself on him, kissing his face madly while using one hand to guide is penis into her orifice. She came almost immediately groaning I love you master into his ear. She took her time fucking her old man using her vaginal contracting technique sparingly at first. He was actually strong enough to match her moves and she increased her contractions until surprisingly for an old man he groaned his climax in less than a minute. She was going to pull off him and provide the usual almost mandatory oral cleaning but he held her tight.

"Would my beloved husband like me to suck his penis clean?"

"No...not now my dear wife...just hold me." She was carrying part of her weight on her elbows in order not to crush him. "I want the full weight of your beautiful body on mine." She let go and he moaned with pleasure. After about five minutes he told her to roll them over while his cock remained in her vagina. She stroked him gently kissing his forehead. He actually fell to sleep after a few minutes.

She had often wondered in the past about the trophy-wife thing. Did they have separate bedrooms or if not were there barf-bags by the bed? That wasn't a nice thing to even think but that was her in the free world. Now she wondered about people in general. Sex was about looks out there, now she saw the folly in that. She had just made love to an old man now sleeping on top of her and truly enjoyed it, climaxing herself several times. She hugged him gently and kissed his forehead again while he snored lightly. This was love as it should be but he would be gone in the morning. She would still be here displaying her Six foot-two of gorgeous flesh to clients every evening except when her monthlies arrived. She was a slave but somehow in a strange way she was in love now. In love with performing sexual intercourse with anyone who bought her body for the night.

While writing her report, detailing the wedding ceremony she wondered again why she had enjoyed making love to this old man and had married him in a fake ceremony. In her life in the bars he would of course never had a chance with her. She always chose the lookers, male or female. Was it her training here, the constant rigorous hammering at her mind to serve anyone choosing her regardless of gender age or looks? She didn't think so, maybe she was becoming a do-gooder, like a saint or something providing pleasure for the needy. She chuckled silently, that was ridiculous. Or was it? She finished her report and was led back to her cell block.

To be continued

12