21st Century Subterranean Slavery Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers

"Yes I'm a lookalike plus which is a curse now and it's been four months."One-eight-six asked her what she meant by plus? "I've got a bigger ass, shapelier thighs, tits and I'm darker." Out there, I was the queen of good looks and would have been miss universe if I hadn't been abducted to this hellish hole."

"Four months you say I've never seen you before."

"Well I'm in a black cellblock and I've been to the pits three times."I just got out two days ago and have been raped constantly by that hairy devil monster until now."

"Why do you go to the pits so often? After four months you should be well trained."

"Why you say, out there I was wooed by the very best looking guys and girls. I love sex but here they expect me to not only fuck creepy old men but I'm also supposed to truly love them. That's sick, sick, sick and I won't do it." One-eight-six embrace her again, frenching her and got a passionate response. "Um One-eight-six your beautiful; I can do you."

"That's what you're here for and I can't wait but first let's talk." She sat down on the bed and padded the mattress next to her. You know I was like you on the outside I wasn't planning to be Miss Universe but I hung out in the bars looking for the best looking guys or girls. Once I got here, I had a very hard time fucking old men or women for that matter but I imagined at first that I was fucking young stuff until I had a revelation. I was raised in a religious family but once I hit my teens, hormones took over and I discovered that I was a nymph. After I had been a slave for a few months, I got thinking about God. God love everyone regardless of looks. Maybe God was punishing me, sending me here to atone for my sins."

"What sins? he made you a nymp like me we can't help that."

"That's true but he didn't make us narcissistic, we chose to be because our looks spoiled us."

"Didn't make us what? ... Narsi."

"It means someone who loves herself, an egotist or someone self absorbed."

"I should have paid attention in school, but...I am beautiful everybody loves me. Why shouldn't I love myself?"

"Yes, the whole world loves and adulates good-looking people but we took advantage of that by not returning that love based on what's inside a person not the exterior That made God angry and he sent us here to atone for our sins."

"So now in order to get into heaven we have to make love to creepy old ugly people?"

"They are old but not creepy or ugly. They have the same urges and desires on the inside that beautiful people have, maybe even more so. So, yes...I believe it will get me into heaven."

"One-eight-six, you confuse me and talk too much." She threw her arms around One-eight-six and forced her back on the bed. "Do me and do me hard now." One-eight-six knew she had lost and returned her passion to a very sexy hard body. They made love for a long time both climaxing several times. One-seven-nine finally rolled on her back breathing with satisfaction.

To One-eight-six this had been one of the best lesbian lovers she'd ever experienced. They lay there for a long time and One-eight-six even though she wanted to continue their conversation but decided to leave her lover alone.

"You know One-eight-six, I was raised in a very religious Catholic house hold. When I was twelve, our priest attempted to seduce me, claiming that it was God's will. At that age, I was already fiercely independent and I just walked out and never went back. I told my mother and she called me a liar saying that a priest would never do such a thing. She tried but failed to make me go back and confess my sins. Not long after that, hormones began to rule my life. I must have had sex with more than a hundred guys and girls before the day I was abducted. They were all young lookers and now I have no choice. I am forced to have sex with old ugly men and not only that I have to pretend that I enjoy it!"

"No One-seven-nine I'm telling you right now you don't pretend to love the clients; you truly and sincerely love them. You're One-seven-nine, a sex slave owned by the syndicate. They sell you for cash almost every day to a client, who is your temporary owner, with unconditional control of your body and soul for the night. Well...the client can't kill you but that's the only exception. You can pretend to love your clients but that rarely works; they'll feel it and give you a bad report.

"You and I and most of the slaves here are kindred spirits. We're all beautiful and I don't think they would abduct us unless they were sure we have a high libido. The problem with us before we come here is that we think of love being a visual physical experience; that is we see someone and we make love to them based on how they look. Love is something much deeper than that and it has nothing to do with looks, we just think it does. We both love sex because it leads to a climax, but our eyes are closed when we do; we don't see our lover and he or she doesn't see us. It's a sacred moment and our lover clients deserve to feel that love as well."

"You are confusing me One-eight-six."

"I'm honestly confused myself it's a difficult subject to get your head around but I know that loving my clients has worked for me and many other slaves that I have talked to about it.

The madam entered and ordered them to embrace, caress and French kiss. She gave One-eight-six eight lashes separated by about ten seconds. She prepared to give One-seven-nine the same but One-eight-six begged to take them instead. The madam gladly accommodated her request.

She then stood back watching for a minute deciding what beautiful body should satisfy her when she suddenly realized the something profound was going on between the two slaves. She left the room telling them to take another ten minutes

"You took eight lashes for me One-eight-six, but why?"

"No, One-seven-nine I took them for failing to get through to you that the only way to avoid the madam's riding crop, having sex with the warden or going back to the pits is the love of giving pleasure to the clients who has every right to that love."

One-seven-nine stared hard into her eyes then shook her head threw her arms around her and began to cry. "Please One-eight-six give me eight lashes." She picked a riding crop off a hook on the wall and handed it to One-eight-six.

"But why, one-seven-nine I don't understand?" She bent over slightly offering her black ass.

"Don't argue with me...please; just do it!" One-eight-six reluctantly raised the riding crop and gave her one fairly hard lash. "Make it real One-eight-six for the next seven...please!" She turned after the eight lash, embracing One-eight-six and kissed her hungrily. "I wished I had your brains One-eight-six," she said, looking at her admiringly while tears flowed down her cheeks. "You really understand what makes us all tick. I really love you; thanks for everything."

They hugged warmly as a guard opened the door calling out: "One-seven-nine."

To be continued

Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers