21st Century Subterranean Slavery Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers

"The client then yelled for us not to stop fucking and that he wanted see more combative action around us. That was incredible, starting on the bottom, hands and feet lifted or kicked us to the top, then falling in between bodies, with hands, knees, elbows and feet pushing, pulling, slapping clawing, biting, kissing and caressing. One second I was facing up then the next sideways or down. I felt at times like I was floating in outer space except that gravity was pounding me from every direction. I thought about how a pair of socks felt like in a dryer.

"He then ordered slow-mo action...that was incredible the feeling of all that female flesh slowly revolving around the midget and myself making me ejaculate in her black body again.

"The client stopped us and made us all line up against the back wall and turn slowly. They watched us for a while discussing something. One couple rose after a while and picked three slaves then another couple picked two. I was in the last group with our fake mother and an Asian Indian midget and then followed the couple to their room. I had noticed during the evening that this female client was probably multi-orgasmic. Her mate was quite drunk and was soon snoozing in a separate bed with my fake mother in his arms. We had three-way sex in all its forms at least three times during the night.

"You know One-eight-six I find it fascinating how the clients use and abuse us with total abandon, displaying absolutely no feelings for our status as human beings. They know we are sex slaves abducted illegally by a criminal organization, and use us any way they want before discarding us like paper cups. Just the same though, I love every minute of my life here. I need to ejaculate constantly, that orgy was the greatest night ever; I must have cum twenty times."

She kissed him passionately. "You're a real doll sweetie and like me, you love sex."

"What do you mean a doll; I'm a man?"

She kissed him again, grasped and squeezed his cock and balls. You're a beautiful love doll sweetie, the ultimate boy-toy. God created you to give pleasure to the less beautiful."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember your life on the outside, you said yourself that many people were attracted to you because of your girlish face. Remember TV's talking heads on the news and the Movies almost all beautiful. People adore beauty and put it on pedestals."

"Yes my aunties use to smother me with hugs and kisses much more than my siblings and cousins but you're beautiful too."

"All slaves here are chosen for their beauty but because of your small stature, you're a beautiful love doll." He ejaculated in the palm of her hand as she spoke and they kissed again. She licked part of his load of her palm and let him share it.

"So you're saying that God creates a few beautiful people to give others pleasure."

"Visual pleasure mostly but I don't think that god created us only for visual pleasure; we should share our good fortune, sexually with everyone?"

"I didn't do that and neither did you on the outside."

"That's very true but I think now that God created the syndicate to correct that. Most of our clients are not good looking and some are outright ugly."

"But they're all rich they can afford call girls or Gigolos on the outside."

"That true but Call Girls, Gigolos and trophy wives get cash for their services while pretending to enjoy sexual intercourse and I'm sure God does not approve of that."

"But...but our clients do pay for us."

"And what do we get? Nothing and that's why I think God created the syndicate. We are like saints giving pleasure and getting nothing material in return, only the satisfaction of giving the clients our bodies to enjoy. You enjoy sex with nearly every one already and all of us learn to enjoy it after a few months because of the training we get here."

"What about the warden he's really ugly are we suppose to enjoy him too?"

"The good thing is that once you accept him as a lover he loses interest; he thrives on fear. Maybe he's an agent of the devil, here to remind us of hell if we don't really love the clients."

"What about the Madam she can be pretty cruel and sadistic."

"Historically many religious orders have used flogging and other means of punishment on those who dared to stray from the teachings of the church. She punishes us for not giving the clients the unconditional sexual experience they so rightly deserve. Some slaves might fail to provide that, if the client is not very good looking, old, or very ugly. They are failing the syndicate and therefore God."

"I kind of lost my religious faith after our priest sucked this little altar boy off. I liked it but they're supposed to be married to God, that's hypocritical. What about you?"

I was reared in a strict Baptist family. I had the same experience at fourteen and hated it because the minister was old, and ugly, while always preaching on the pulpit that marriage was sacred. He told me that sucking him off was God's will. So, we had almost the same experiences.

"But, you sound religious now."

"Well just in the last few weeks, my experience as a sex slave has made me realize that a higher power has brought me here and is guiding me. Being a sex slave is my way of serving god."

"You have giving me something to think about One-eight-six, maybe it's my calling too. Sex is certainly the most important part of my life and I don't really care who I do it with."

"So have you been in the lineup."

"No not yet, I'm chosen by clients out the photo spread because of my girlish face and baby soft body.

'What about your exercise regiment?"

The gym supervisor told me after the inspection that my weight would be kept the way I am now until I lose my girlish face. I'll be marketed for a certain type of client who prefers the very young. Since I look three or four years younger, I'll properly remain that way for three years or more. Then they'll train me, since I have good bones to achieve a muscular hard body."

"She told you all that?"

"Well most of it while we were having sex."

"I did the red head a while back how is she doing mentally?"

"She told me about you and said that after talking to you she began to accept her status. She actually likes sex now and is beginning to have orgasms with the assistant and me. She didn't like her diet at first but she has accepted that too and has gained some weight; she got a nice body but she's too skinny for me."

"What about my body sweetie?" She kissed him on the lips.

"Um, I love every inch of it and there's a lot of inches here." He grasped a tit and sucked on it, "but that's enough talk, lets fuck." She grasped his head and focused on his pretty face for a while.

"It's no wonder everyone is crazy about that sweet face. He smiled back at her and puckered up. I just want to look at that face for a while; She kissed his pouty soft lips lightly and the let go and moved her hands to his ass cheeks clutching them gently.

The madam walked in with a guard and sent her Greek mini god away.

"I came in here to talk to you in private. The syndicate conversing with some of the supers has found that after you make love to other slaves in here, there's a market improvement in their behavior and performance. You should know that everything was recorded via a video camera." She pointed at the camera, "You have certain skill and they're offering you a sort of supervisor's position. Now we have always used intimidation to train new slaves and that is not going to change. You job would come in after we break them in.

"With all due respect madam I have a different suggestion. I would still like to do this twice a week, especially with newbies. Again with all due respect I would prefer to remain a sex slave. I have come to peace with my faith and I believe that God has sent me here to atone for past sins; that is always choosing young beautiful sex partners and discriminating against the older and not so good looking. They are all God's children and should be treated the same." I truly enjoy the challenge of pleasing different clients every night regardless of sex or age."

She stood up and retrieved a riding crop from the wall, handing it to her madam. She bent over saying: "please madam, eight lashes." Her madam watched her for a minute looking very surprised. She then gave her the requested eight. One-eight-six fell on her knees and kissed her madam's feet. She got up on her knees. "Please madam I know I've been talking out of turn. Please forgive me."

"There is nothing to forgive you for One-eight-six. The syndicate is listening to you right now and if you have any other suggestions please speak up."

"I do have another idea madam to improve the performance of many slaves. The syndicate has rewarded me with sex with my fellow slaves. My new suggestion is that slaves with client ratings above, say eighty percent be rewarded by letting them choose a partner; In some cases a low performer. They would then be allowed to spend a day together in a room like this. I believe that it would encourage a poor performer to improve his or her client performance in order to maintain the relationship. They would of course be excused from attending classes for the day."

"That sounds interesting One-eight-six and of course if the poor performer fails to shape up we will revert to the lash, the Warden or the pits."

"Yes of course Madam but I really believe that personal time with a chosen lover, free from the threat of being rated and punished will be something to look forward to. My madam will agree that improved sex slave performance leads to more satisfied clients and therefore higher profits for the syndicate?"

"Of course One-eight-six; so you are reasoning that every slave will be yearning all week for one day with a chosen slave lover and will therefore give the clients more bang for their buck?"

"Yes madam and I also think that after a period of time providing both rate over eighty percent that they should be allowed to become engaged and later even marry. I have already gone through several fake marriages with clients. We have I think five members of the cloth from various denominations among the staff who could perform the ceremonies."

"Yes the Texan and his agents have recued several from prison or ongoing court cases for sexual transgression. Are you suggesting engagement rings and wedding bands?"

"No, not really but the syndicate could issue necklaces or some other items, maybe silver or gold indicating engagement or marriage to be worn during the days only. That way everyone would know who is engaged or married. Those items would of course be removed at night when serving clients."

"Ah yes and the syndicate could then annul the marriage followed by our regular methods of punishments if the client ratings fall below a certain level."

"Yes, and madam could also compel the high performer to apply the lashes as a way of terminating the relationship."

"That's an excellent idea and it could be done in one of the class rooms as a warning to all other pairs."

A month later One-eight-six sat waiting for her reward, or what by now was more of a therapist session for newbies and low performers. Her suggestion had been accepted by the syndicate and all slaves had been informed that anyone with a better than eighty percent performance rating for the last three months could request a partner at any level of performance. Under-performers had only sixty days to reach eighty percent or the partnership would be dissolved. After three months with both partners maintaining a better than eighty percent average an engagement would be permitted. Another month and they could enter a marriage. The penalty for one or both failing to maintain a percentage over eighty percent were severe especially for married couples and would be decided by the madam. She would as usual function as judge jury and disciplinarian. Punishment could be lashes, a visit with the warden or time in the pits. Another partnership would not be allowed for six months unless the performance level rose to ninety percent for three months.

The Syndicate had also announced that polygamous marriages would be allowed; that disappointed One-eight-six. Her suggestion had not been about a lot of sex on the contrary it was about privacy; eight hours of relief from training and sexual intercourse. Polygamy was of course optional and she doubted that many slaves would want to enter such an arrangement.

Sixty percent of the slave population was already in partner relationships or had applied. She had spoken to many slaves in her own department about it and they all said the same. They were looking for free time and would choose a partner for relaxed company, not for sex.

The Syndicate had also announced that all guards and super assistants, who were in effect also slaves, could now form partnerships and eventual marriage amongst themselves. Supers were for some reason excluded.

One-eight-six had of course proposed to One-six-eight, her favorite black dwarf who had enthusiastically accepted. Once a week they spend the day together, mostly hugging and talking enjoying their free time. They did have sex but usually only once. If one had her monthlies it was just a pleasant day with a best friend. They had agreed from the start never to talk about their nightly client experiences; everything else was OK. They talked a lot about their ongoing training, the supervisors and assistants whether they liked having sex with them or not and the food. They also talked about other slaves and whether the pairings would last, after all your partner had have a compatible personality. Just because you had great sex with someone didn't mean you could get along for that precious eight hours once a week.

The door opened and a guard removed the chains from her 'patient' who was sitting in a wheel chair. It was normal to transport very short midgets in that manner because of their slow waddling ambling. Her chains were removed and the guard lifted her down, removed her bra and left.

She was looking at the shortest midget, One-four-one, she'd ever seen, finding out later that she was a three foot seven (104cm). Asian Indian with very dark skin even for her race and long black hair reaching her huge bubble ass. Her tits were extremely large giving her a surreal appearance that could only be described as 'all ass and tits'. Her body in profile was proportional with her ass and torpedo shaped half hangers with large nipples in perfect balance. She was good looking rather than pretty with large dark almond shaped eyes, a fairly prominent nose and therefore in the regular midget department rather than with the spoiled brats. Of course with the size of her breasts she could never pass for a youngster.

The regular midget department was 'ruled' by a five foot (152cm) male supervisor who treated his slaves as his own personal harem; making him known around the place as the little Sultan. He was also known to be a three-hole artist, aiming his sexual attention like the warden for every hole in a slave's body especially the rear one.

She had herself, on slow nights been sent to his 'harem' and then usually been buggered; he sported a fairly thick eight inch (20cm) weapon even when soft, which appeared huge for his body size. Like all supervisors he had a separate bedroom that he rarely used. Instead he had a large bed placed in the center of the cell block where he performed all his sex acts or so called training sessions.

One-eight-six understood that in the daytime all midgets in the cell block were required to stand and watch when he fucked one of them and also, like in the warden office, moan passionately for the duration. He also enjoyed watching them have lesbian sex, sometimes joining in, buggering one of them while they were performing a sixty-niner, at times with his black Amazon assistant. He did have some of them wear butt-plugs to ease penetration by his substantial weapon. This was important since he was not into any kind of foreplay. He never hugged, kissed or caressed his midget slaves but required constant attention himself, getting massages and tongue baths many times daily. One midget was always required to be at his side fussing over him, holding his penis mostly in her mouth. Being an obvious narcissist very proud of his athletic built he was the only supervisor not to wear clothing in his cell block. He also acted as a visiting advisor to the wrestling school and the exercise gym. Again, once he arrived he would remove his clothes before swaggering and strutting about in the manner of short men.

When he was ready for sex in his own cell block he would line up all his midgets, posing and turning seductively and perform an inspection. He would then select two, one of them sometimes his assistant and have them perform lesbian sex on his bed. After watching for a while, with a midget giving him a gentle blowjob, which always included deep throathing at regular intervals, he would then either let the midget blowing him finish her task, pick another midget to fuck and or bugger or join the action on his bed.

Like the warden he took all his meals, mouth to mouth but also made some of the midget eat their meals out of each other's cunts. He considered it part of their training since midgets were used extensively for cunt feeding shows at client parties, due to their size fitting well on dinner tables.

The madam told her once that the Texan had rescued him from a sexual assault court case involving more than a dozen female high school and college students over a ten year period. He was thirty-three now and like the warden had a voracious sexual appetite, capable of ejaculating at least ten times a day.

One-eight-six waved her closer and signaled for her to turn around. She obeyed and without being asked rotated her perfect bubble ass while looking eagerly over her shoulder. One-eight-six smile back at her after admiring one of the most beautiful asses she'd ever seen. Two perfect spheres barely touching, beckoning to be groped.

She held out her arms and the midget turned waddling in between her thighs pressing her huge breast into her stomach. She loved the way some midgets walked because of their thick thighs. She knew from the outside that some people laughed at that but she considered it adorable and extremely sexy; part of her midget fetish.

She kissed her warmly getting a passionate response as her fat little arms cradled her neck. She reached for that perfect ass, caressing and digging her fingers into the supple flesh. She was surprisingly cooperative twisting and churning her chunky body in response to One-eight-six's roving hands. They French kissed for a while until she lifted her onto her lap and began feeling her huge torpedos. She smiled proudly expanding her chest and lifted one of the shapely pair towards one-eight-six's mouth. She sucked on a raspberry sized nipple and got a mouthful of tasty warm milk.

She read the number One-four-one stenciled on her thick thigh. Not long after her own abduction the syndicate decided to spray on the numbers using templates since some of the client wanted the girlfriend experience. The paint used, lasted for weeks unless removed with a special liquid. The syndicate then informed the clients that for a fee they could request anything they wanted painted on the slave of their choice.

That included words, statements or illustrations. Other than the obvious: property of so and so, words or sentences like: I suck cock, stick it in my mouth, stick it in my asshole; whore, slut bitch etcetera. That turned into a whole new department for a few talented artists picked from the guards.

Since that system did not include slaves picked out of the lineup; One-eight-six then suggested a few months back that each client could for a fee be supplied with a paint kit and do their own decorations. That became fairly popular especially at orgies but cleaning that up created a bottleneck at the tattoo-parlor, as it was still called, in the mornings. Some slaves then wear the client artwork until after lunch which causes a lot of good natured laughter and teasing amongst slaves.

Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers