21st Century Subterranean Slavery Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reavantwo
Reavantwo
146 Followers

One-eight-six began to ask her about her abduction. She related sadly that her midget body was the subject of ridicule in her small village and an embarrassment to her family. She was eventually sold by a relative to a pimp in a large city she couldn't even name. That pimp trained her in all aspects of her forced vocation. She was put on display in a room with normal sized whores, standing on a stool every night for the customers. There she was groped, clawed and sometimes beaten before someone selected her for sex. Some nights she was fucked and or beaten by a dozen men or more. The normal sized whores were rarely beaten; it was just something about her size.

Once in a while she would be transported in a van to a rich man's home; that was better since only one man would fuck or beat her.

One evening she was brought into her pimp's office and watched while a man made a deal handing him a thick envelope. She couldn't see the top of the desk where her pimp emptied the envelope but he spent a long time counting something. She had watched before as men would hand her pimp paper money for her services but not in an envelope. One bill fell to the floor; it was green and had one hundred on it. They eventually shook hands and she was taken to a van. There was another man, a tall foreigner in the back of the van and he immediately demanded a blow job. That was unusual since the actual customer always received her in his home. They drove for a long time and the man fucked her and then later demanded another blow job. Finally he ordered her to lie on her stomach and she felt a needle enter one of her ass cheeks. That was it until she woke up in that horrible pit.

Like everyone else she could not understand why she was lifted out of the pit every day and lashed to tears. She was willing to do anything anyone asked, that was her life. She was two days with the madam and was very surprised to learn for the first time in her life that two women could have sex. She got to like it and was disappointed to be sent to the warden where that funny looking 'monkey man' buggered, fucked and had her blow him for three days and nights. Since then she had been sent to clients for about ten days. One-eight-six was surprised to learn that she adored her handsome cell block super even though he buggered her. She had been well schooled in India in the art of deep throating and did not need any training in that area. Her experience with clients so far was extremely positive she was actually happy not being in a steamy slum whorehouse in her home country and no one made fun of her here.

She asked her if she'd received any proposals. There had been almost thirty but she was surprised to hear her say that the madam had not decided on a husband for her yet. She didn't explore that surprising statement any further, wanting to hear the explanation from the madam.

She took One-four-one to bed and made love to her, discovering that this latest midget addition to the syndicates stock was multi-orgasmic and already thanks to the madam very good with her long tongue. In addition she was warm and affectionate gasping pleasurably with each climax.

The madam entered having given them less time than usual and immediately made One-four-one lick her cunt while One-eight-six watched. It was obvious that this little sex slave adored her madam as much as her super. Her eyes glistened with pride and delight when the madam ordered her to lift a torpedo nipple to her mouth for suckling. One-eight-six knew that besides pinching and biting the large tits of her live desk chairs, she suckled several times daily having developed a taste for nature's milk.

When satisfied she pushed a button and a guard entered with the wheel chair. She lifted her onto the chair and pulled the bra over the torpedo's which like all slave bra's left the nipples exposed. She then connected the chains and wheeled her out. One-four-eight smiled back happily as she was taken away. The madam mentioned that her bra was temporary until a custom unit could be completed. The syndicate was doing all it could for its well endowed female slaves to delay the effects of gravity. Daily exercises for the boobs were of course compulsory for all slaves. The madam explained to One-eight-six that she had to cut the session short since a client had ordered extensive artwork done on One-four-one.

The madam was very happy with her new midget, already earning nice profits for the syndicate. She had arrived already programmed and was by nature slavishly submissive getting better than a ninety-five percent rating from clients. Her vagina still needed work with Kegel exercises but since most midgets had very tight pussies it wasn't a serious problem. She did need to improve her ability to move faster when in the top position in order to finish of older clients.

One-eight–six chuckled on the inside at the madam's use of the word 'programmed'; the syndicate had computerized the entire operation starting about three months ago. All the filing cabinets records in the Warden's office had been digitized with the help of twelve computers operated by sex slaves. Three were still three there for daily updates. There was a computer and printer in the madam's office as well as in every cell block and training room. Even the morning reporting office had become computerized requiring every slave to type their own reports. Some who were not able were assisted by other slaves.

The madam added that she had a feeling about One-four-one and only left her in the pits for three days. One-eight-six asked her madam why she had send her in for therapy since she obviously didn't need it. The madam laughed and said that all newbies had to experience the site therapist once. She added that as the madam she had decided to become a marriage broker to certain slaves. One-four-one came from a country where arranged marriages were common. She was still deciding on her mate and not necessarily from one of the thirty or so suitors. She had narrowed it down to a few hermaphrodites, one in particular an albino Scandinavian.

One-eight-six had enjoyed this incredibly beautiful male-female slave several times. He-she had a great nubile hourglass figure with an eight inch penis. Strangely he-she was an eighty percent heterosexual male able to ejaculate as a male six or seven times a night. The female side was less productive but could still climax being fucked or licked. Even stranger, his-her anus was far more sensitive to being buggered than cunt fucked resulting many times in a penis climax. He-she was as a result very popular with male-male or male-female couple clients as the beef in the proverbial sexual sandwich.

He-she had been abducted in India where one of the parents was in the diplomatic service. He had been raised by a nanny speaking the same Indian dialect as One-four-one. He had been under severe pressure from his parents to have his male genitals, his pride and joy, surgically removed. He ran away from home several times over a couple of years and contemplated suicide. At eighteen a therapist put him in touch with a young woman who turned out to be one of the Texan's agents in India. She introduced him to the Texan who convinced him to escape to a place where he would be safe from surgery and his parents that he now hated. He agreed and the Texan arranged to have him 'eaten' by a Bengal tiger. All they found on a river bank was his blood stained torn jacket. They actually cut his arm to soak the material with his own blood. He was the first slave brought to the syndicate nearly conscious. The drug given was so he did not know in what country or where the underground sex slave syndicate operated. Bypassing the pits he went directly to the madam after the doctor examine and fucked and sucked him. The madam kept him for a week introducing him to midget sex which he loved. He was allowed to watch the going on in her office to become familiarized with the system. During that week he watched One-eight-six lash slaves twice and had sex with her on both occasions in the madam's bedroom. Two days with the warden was less enjoyable for him after which he was sent to the hermaphrodite cell block supervised by one of his own. His-her albino looks kept him-her out of the lineup for some time most of the times being selected from the photo-shoot in the library.

One-eight-sex smiled at her madam knowingly. "When is my madam going to tell them?"

"It will be a pseudo-Indian wedding ceremony. They will be blindfolded during the ceremony, undressed and the blindfold removed in their bedroom where they, myself and her supervisor will consummate the marriage in an all night foursome."

"When will they be told of the nuptials madam?"

"None of my chosen subjects will be told that I'm contemplating marriage for them. I'll tell them that they are getting married an hour or so before the wedding as they are being dressed for the occasion but they won't know of course to whom; delicious isn't it?"

"How many others will enter arranged marriages, madam?"

"I haven't decided yet...it depends of the personalities involved; I just love being a marriage broker who can't be denied. I trust you One-eight-six; if you have any other suggestions let me know."

To be continued

Reavantwo
Reavantwo
146 Followers