.22 WMR

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki's sobs returned again, and she fell into Martin's chest.

"... but we were never able to pin anything directly upon him. Everything Harris' people did they did without his expressed instructions ... or, at least, without Maria seeing or hearing--"

Vicki interrupted his explanation by pulling back and slapped Martin hard enough to turns eyes their way from all directions. She stood quickly and started away, getting only a few paces before he caught up with and cut her off. She stared hard into his eyes, accusing, "How could you let her do that? How could you let that happen to her?"

"I didn't! I'm not even in the loop."

"In the loop? I don't even know what that MEANS?"

"I wasn't part of the case. I'm only here telling you because they know -- my bosses know -- that we are friends."

"Who's in charge of this shit? Who got my sister killed by that--"

Again, Vicki erupted in distraught sobs. As she came apart, overwhelmed by it all, Martin pulled her close and held her. "We're going to get this guy, Victoria. I promise you."

As she sobbed into his chest, the wheels in her young but sharp mind were already turning. In a volume too low for him to hear, she murmured, "No ... I'm going to get this guy."

*

Coming soon: Chapter 2 -- "Become a whore in three easy steps."

12