23rd Floor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

"I just need a couple of minutes to finish drying my hair, then I will be ready." She told him with a big smile.

"Ok. Just yell when you are on the table." Todd told her, that damn smirk on his face again.

"Do you want me to get you a sheet?" I asked her.

"Oh, this should be fine." She looked at me oddly, then went into the bathroom. I heard the blow dryer start up.

She called out that she was ready before the TV show could finish bringing us up to date, Todd got up and went into our spare room.

I was having a bit of trouble concentrating on the show. I mean, why couldn't she see that I didn't like this idea? I almost got up several times to go barge in there, but I didn't.

I was halfway through the 2nd recording of "Mysteries of Laura" when he came out. Since those were recordings and I could fast forward though the commercials, that meant at least two hours.

That was when it registered on me that Debra had mentioned they were going to "swap" massages?

I had been listening, I even turned the sound down low but I heard nothing at all. No moans, no talking, nothing.

Todd and I chatted for a little bit after he came out, nothing in particular, then he grabbed his carry bag and left. I did take a quick look at him, he did seem a bit flushed and I could see a bit of oil on his arms, since he had on a T-shirt.

The shirt he had been wearing over it was over his other arm. I managed a straight face.

Debra went into the bathroom, I saw she was getting ready to shower to take the oil off.

"So, how was he?" I asked.

"Todd is damn good, he sure does know his work. But then I knew that, since I saw him work on the girls." She gave me a grin, then slid the glass door aside and stepped in.

Like it was all nothing, no big deal?

I was feeling pissed off, I know I really should not have been but damn it! I did not want that Todd guy anywhere near my Debra. It was just his damned attitude, he didn't DO anything, not really.

Yes, I should have told Debra right off the bat, none of this beating around the bush, expecting her to just know and understand.

Lots of things had happened, I seemed to have no control over anything. Now I was wondering, had I ever had any control over anything in our relationship?

But then, I suppose I never have been a controlling type person, I never was in the two decades I was with my former wife Dotty. But then, that was a sharing, boring, simple yet completely content relationship. I was happy back then, perfectly happy.

As I sat there listening to Debs, singing in the shower, it struck me that at the moment, I really was not happy.

"So. Tell me all about it." I said to Debra the moment she came out of the bathroom.

"What? There is nothing to tell, it was just a nice massage." She appeared startled at my question.

"Like what did he do, did he use a drape, a towel, I want to know."

"Hell, Danny. If you wanted to know, all you had to do was get up and come in there. In fact, I am surprised you didn't!" She sounded mildly irritated now.

"I guess.. I just don't like that Todd guy much, and I really don't want him touching you!"

"He is just a nice guy, I don't get it. All of a sudden you don't like him? What brought that on? You didn't say anything."

"God Damn it! I do not want him putting his hands on you while you are naked!" I raised my voice.

"Don't you yell at me, it was just a massage. I had a towel over my bottom the whole time!"

"I suppose your tits were bare, though?"

She looked at me oddly.

"So what? He has seen them dozens of times, it's no big deal!"

"You gave him a massage too, did you jack him off?" I demanded.

Debra didn't answer, instead she just gave me a dirty look. In a huff, she went into the bedroom and closed the door.

Not exactly gently, either.

I got that. She had, now I was sure of it, otherwise she would have denied it. Debra has never lied to me that I know of, what she does instead is just not answer.

Which meant he did her also, I was now sure of that, too.

+++

There comes a time, there really does. I do understand that I am just as guilty as she is, maybe even more so, that didn't matter.

I grabbed my wallet out of the Coffee table drawer, my money clip, my laptop, my keys..

And left.

+++

That was fifteen days ago as I sit here and write this. Probably be even longer before I finish and post this.

Now IF I owned a cell phone, I suppose Debra would have been calling, but I don't. The screen is too small, they always seemed silly to me.

I called a friend I know, which one doesn't matter to this story. He has a farm not far from the one I used to own some dozen years back, and he keeps up a 60 foot long mobile home for when he has guests.

I wrote a couple of short tales about him and his on the strange side lady friend, posted on here somewhere.

I like the guy, we are buds.

No problem there, I moved in. No way in hell she would ever find me, of that I am sure.

It really irritated my hide that Debra had that brief affair while back at college. But what really got to me was the fact that it took six damn MONTHS for her to admit it!

I do know that I am sure I was letting that show, and Debs noticed it.

Then all of the little games she was playing, until finally I ended up having sex with Rwanda. I should not have done that. I found myself giving Rwanda a massage, Debs nowhere around. Things became obvious and.. well, you know the rest.

The deal with Rachel, that just... happened. I am not sure why that did, either. The situation was similar to the one with Rwanda, Debra and I were both giving her a rubdown and for some reason Debra had somewhere she needed to be?

After that, Debra was acting a bit different, like that made us somehow even? That is what has been in my mind, anyway.

Then when I was going to explain to the two girls that this stuff had to stop, I find out that Todd was fucking BOTH of them.

The final straw was that Todd guy, she went into the bedroom that doubles as our massage room at home with him.

Right in front of me, like this was all right somehow? No discussion, no nothing. Had she just asked me, I like to think I would have told her no way in hell.

That is what I think I would have said, anyway, but she didn't ask.

Did he climb on her and fuck her? I doubt that, in fact, I am sure they didn't. But what did they do? What did she allow?

I don't know.

In my mind's eye, I see that guy rubbing her breasts, touching her everywhere. Now THAT I have seen before on those silly Reno trips we take. Getting massages is big portion of it, and that never bothered me one bit. Perhaps because I was always involved?

OK. So I am being an unreasonable asshole. Fine.

In fact, pissed off enough that I even wrote and posted a couple of short tales, just made up shit. The idea being to perhaps piss some of you readers off, seems to have worked, too.

I even let it slip into my mind that maybe, just maybe Debra didn't realize that I didn't like the idea of Todd touching her? That maybe, just maybe I was still upset over that affair back at college?

Nope. That didn't help, I have so far stayed pissed off. In fifteen days, I have been outside twice. My bud leaves me alone, he knows me and he knows what is going on.

Yes, Me. Being an unreasonable asshole.

Write that down!

What I want is for everything to be right back to the way it was before, and that can't be done.

(For you new readers that might find this by accident? Go read my "Part of the Procedure" series, then "23rd Floor". Or don't.)

I think I will go dig some worms and go Catfishing in the pond nearby tomorrow. It finally rained last night, that always sets the Catfish off.

It's time to go back to being alive, I guess.

Maybe there is more to write about, right now, I simply don't know.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers
12