23rd Floor Ch. 03

Story Info
So, just who gets blamed?
2.5k words
3.78
30.8k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers

{There is this guy I know, his name is Bud Wilson and I think of him like that.. a bud.

His farm is not far from where my place was back before government more or less shoved me out and then let someone turn the beautiful 5 acres into a fucking trailer park.

But has this woman, best described as strange, but he likes her and she likes him. They aren't married, I doubt either one of them gives a crap about that.

Long story shortened up some, he has a 60 foot trailer home, and he let me use it. Now his place is kind of out of the way, if you aren't at his house you would never know it was even there.

At the bottom of his driveway which is about as close to straight up as it can be and still get a rig up there sits an old Studebaker pickup. I think it was green once but now it is rust red.

He uses that to get home when it rains, it sits down there with the rear tires chained up and he has the rear end locked so both wheels drive.

Anyway, I moved into the mobile home.}

+++

I did tell Bud that I had left my wife Debra, and I had no idea about what would happen. I also told him why. Part of it was her having a brief affair while she was back at college finishing her degree.

The big part was that it took her six fucking MONTHS to finally tell me about it?

Then. That Todd guy, who I simply do not like for no reason at all, I just don't, came over at my Debra's invitation and they did a massage swap.

OK, I know. That sounds weird, but if you have read very many of my stories, you know that Debra and I both love massages. That all started way back when one of the Nurses she works with at the clinic was coming over. Then down in Reno we got them in our room. By then the touch was naughty and the word is we not only got used to that but sort of.. expected it?

No jealousy at all, just an older couple having naughty fun.

Debra is a Doctor now, she runs the local medical clinic. Back when I met her, she was one of those Registered Nurse Practitioners.

She was, or I should say is, likely the MOST uninhibited female I ever met in my life. She loves sex, and spends one heck of a lot of time getting everything I have to give out of me, and she is damned good at it.

So with her being that way, somehow I found myself getting caught up in it all.

+++

But some things are just too much. I am sure that if I had just said something, been blunt about it, everything would have turned out completely different.

My pride maybe, stubbornness perhaps? Just being stupid, hell, I don't know. I hid my feelings, kept it all bottled up. I managed to keep a straight face, laughed at some of it like it didn't bother me.

I didn't want to appear to be a silly and jealous old man, I guess.

Things were irritating the hell out of me and damn it, Debra should have been able to see that!

+++

That deal with Todd was the final straw. Bad enough he just kind of pushed his way in to giving Debra a massage at our house, she did one back for him.

Now at that point, Debra and I were swapping massages with Rwanda and Rachel, and those were getting downright naughty.

There was sunbathing out in our back yard, all three of the women topless and of course Todd and I were both right there.

So, things became sort of... normal?

But Todd up until that one evening had never worked on Debra, and now he had? All I would have needed to do was say something and that would have been the end of it, but I didn't.

I could have gotten up off my dead ass and went in there, that would have been it. Instead I sat out in the living room watching TV and getting more pissed off by the minute.

After they were done and Todd had left, we had a sort of fight. A few words back and forth, she went into our bedroom, we have a bath there, and she took a shower.

I left.

+++

Fifteen days I spent out at Bud's place, he left me alone. The only person I saw was his woman Billy, she came over and brought me food when they had extra. The mobile home was fairly well stocked to boot, so I was fine.

I was sitting in the place typing when Bud came over and knocked on the door.

"Someone wants to talk to you, I made him stay up at the house while I came down here." Bud said when I opened the door. Bud had one of his rifles in his hand, nothing abnormal there, he nearly always does.

"Yeah? Who is it?" I asked.

"Some young guy, name is Todd. Want me to just go up and shoot him, dump his car in the river?" He gave me a lopsided grin.

"How in the hell did he find me out here?"

"Beats me, but yer wife knows ya come out here to help do the hay and shit, so that's probably it."

"Yeah, probably. I have been half expecting Debra to show up. I will talk to him."

"OK." Bud turned and headed back up the road.

+++

"Hello, Dan." Todd said as he reached the porch. He looked to be a little bit nervous.

"What's up?" I asked, already figuring what he was going to say.

"Debs asked me to come up and talk to you, she is pretty upset."

Another of those flashes of irritation poured over me, he called my wife "Debs" which is a familiar term I call her. I never heard anyone else ever call her that.

"Why didn't DEBRA come herself?" I asked in what was likely a snarly tone.

Todd flushed slightly, he appeared to be a bit frightened.

"She asked me to, plus I wanted to tell you I am sorry. I never wanted to upset you or anything like that. I mean, I.. we both.. thought it was all right."

Which to me meant he had been around, and that meant I was the subject of some conversations between Todd and Debra and probably Rwanda and Rachel.

"Dan, nothing happened, not really. All we did was massages, that's it."

"There is more to it than just that, guy." I said. I knew damn good and well way more than just a massage had happened.

He flushed some, gulped, which just confirmed what I thought.

"Hey, I am sorry as hell if I got out of line, it won't ever happen again. You really should go talk to her, she loves you, you know."

"Maybe I will. Now, is that all of it?" I asked.

"I guess so." He was still standing there when I closed the door. I looked up and saw Bud sitting on the porch, his rifle over his knees. I gave him a wave, he got up and went inside. That was a bit much but to understand, you would need to know Bud. He is very protective of his place, his friends, just the way he is.

Billy came over about an hour later with some meat loaf sandwiches, one thing that woman can do is cook. I think the truth is that is why he keeps her around, well, that and he told me with a snicker that she could suck the Chrome off a trailer hitch.

He also told me while we were out Catfishing that if I was a mind to, he would have Billy come over and tend to my needs.

That might have been why Billy was wearing a thin T-shirt and no bra, her big round boobs were obvious under the cloth.

I declined Bud's suggestion with a smile, thanking him. Billy simply didn't do a thing for me, but no point in insulting Bud, he liked her.

+++

Over the last couple of weeks I wrote and posted some flash stories, just something I do when my old mind is whirling. That may sound strange but wrapping my thoughts around someone else's situation helps me to relax when I am upset, even made up ones.

It takes my mind off of what is happening to me at the time.

I even wrote about what is going on lately, how it has all been bugging me.

Debra and I had allowed naughty things to progress to way past just being naughty and half of that was my own damn fault.

So Todd ending up in our spare room rubbing Debra was a natural progression of things.

Did he massage her breasts? Of course he did, the way things were going, stuff like that was simply expected. Did he have his hands down there? Did she return the favor, did they actually have sex?

I was thinking that probably they did.

Hell, I had my own hands all over Todd's now girl friend Rwanda, and also Rachel. That stuff is pretty damn close to swapping, isn't it?

Plus I also bedded both of them, not just once but several times.

Then after what I had done, Todd would have simply thought that it would be all right.

Can't really blame him for that, now can I?

Just one thing to do. And I did it.

+++

"Hello, Danny." Debra said when she came out to the waiting room.

I had driven directly to her medical clinic, knowing she would be there at work.

"Ready to go to lunch?" I asked.

"OK. Give me moment, I need to get my purse." She was back in seconds, we headed out the door.

Downtown is a Mexican place, we drove there in my truck. We ordered, barely doing more than that. It was clear we both wanted to talk, but some things are difficult to get started. The place was close to deserted, it was coming up on two in the afternoon.

"So? What are we doing, Danny?" She finally asked me.

"We need to get the air cleared, I guess."

"I don't know what you want, honey." She said after a moment.

I told her how I was feeling, how I felt when we were in Reno, how I was upset about her not telling me straight out about what happened back at her college. She blushed a couple of times when I didn't pull any punches.

I also told her that I was upset, jealous about the idea of her letting Todd touch her, although after all that had happened, I wasn't sure why.

"You mean because he is younger and good looking and more virile?" She told me.

That was a bit of an ouch but it was also truth, what could I say?

"I guess so, it makes me feel.. inadequate?" I managed.

"You don't need to feel that way, honey. You are better off than probably 90% of men your age, and you are a wonderful lover. Most men have a struggle to even get going when they are in their 70's, you almost never have that concern." She told me with a smile.

"Better than...Todd?" I asked her pointedly, looking right at her.

Her face flushed, then I saw her jaw set. There was what seemed to be a very long moment.

"Yes. You are. Larger and way better." Her gaze didn't waver, and now I knew for sure.

So, I had stupidly sat out there in our living room, allowing what happened when Todd was over to happen.

Debra had also allowed it to happen, thinking I was sitting out there because I expected it to? Plus she had done exactly the same thing when I was with Rwanda, then Rachel.

Expected it to happen.

So just who gets blamed?

+++

We finished our meal in silence, Debra reached into her purse and dug out her cell phone. She called her office and asked them to cover her patients for the rest of the afternoon, and to call her if anything came up that was serious.

"So, where are we, Danny?" She asked as she put her phone away.

"I would like it if we went back to how it was before, keeping some things to just between us." I told her.

"Just some things?" She asked me as she got up.

"Yes, some things. We can talk, make sure we both know where the limits are."

"OK. I would like that, too. Let's go home." She smiled up at me as she stood there. I watched as a tear formed and trickled down her cheek, that was the first time I had ever seen that with her.

+++

I will say here that Debs and I had one hell of an afternoon. Actually, part of that started up again later and went on into the evening.

No one knocked on our door, we wouldn't have answered it anyway.

The next morning, I called my friend Bud and explained what all was going on, and that I would be out in the afternoon to clean up the trailer.

"Naw, don't ya worry about it, I will have Billy go take care of it. Just remember, you are welcome any time, and if ya ever need fixed up, I can have Billy handle that for ya, too." He cackled.

I laughed and thanked him, shook my head. Those two sure made quite a pair.

+++

Friday came, and with it some good old Oregon rain. Nice, we needed some, my hide was drying out.

But Saturday it stopped, Sunday was bright and things warmed right up. Strange for Oregon, usually by this time of year everything is wet and stays wet until Spring.

Then in the early afternoon, who should show up but Todd, Rwanda, Rachel? Just like always, as if nothing had happened.

We all went out into the back yard, I filled a cooler with some Sam Adams beers I had picked up.

Both of the girls had their tops off in the warm Sun in about 30 seconds. I glanced over at Debra, saw her questioning look.

I just grinned at her, shrugged. She grinned back, slipped her top off, too. Then she leaned back to let the Sun warm her.

I half way expected Todd to say something, maybe do that smirk bit again, but he didn't.

Normal. Everything was normal. I relaxed, enjoying the Sun myself. Nothing to worry about or be concerned about.

Everything is forgiven, no one to blame. Yet way back, deep in my mind? I think the truth is, some things will always be there, no matter what anyone says or does.

Still. No one to blame.

magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers