24 Degenerate Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... ahhh..." Val licks his lips as Stephanie bounces up an down on his cock. Even with his hands on her tits, Stephanie's tits bounce easily with each movement the Billion Dollar Princess makes.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah like me riding that dick, don't you?" Stephanie asks with a moan as she sharply rocks forward on his cock

"Awww yeah... mmm fuck... yeah.." Val nods his head as he leans his head forward to wrap his lips around Stephanie's right tit to suck on it while she rides him. Stephanie grits her teeth as she rocks back and forth on his thick, long cock, grinding her wet pussy lips on his shaft while she swiftly bounces up and down.

"Mmmmmm!" Val moans against Stephanie's tits as she bounces up and down on his cock. Val begins to thrust his huge cock up into Stephanie's cunt which makes her rocks sharply on his shaft at the same time.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah! Ohhhhh!" Stephanie moans as she rakes her fingernails back and forth against his muscular chest as she rocks and jerks her both roughly and eagerly on his cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmm ahhh.... yeah Steph... you seem to got what it takes...' Val grunts as he pumps his cock firmly up into Stephanie's pussy as it starts to throb.

"Mmmmm...of course I do..." Stephanie groans and laughs as she grinds her pussy down on his shaft, sharply bounce on his cock, while he lays on the hood of the car.

"Awwww... now let's.... see if you got the real star quality of taking a load in the face..." Val grunts as he lifts the bouncing Billion Dollar Princess off of his cock.

Stephanie slyly smirks and laughs "Ohhh you bet I do..." Val gets off of the hood of the car as Stephanie kneels on ground of the parking lot in front of him. Val then begins to stroke his cock as he watches Stephanie when she begins to cup and squeeze her own juicy tits. "Mmmmm yeah...cum on my face..." Stephanie moans and licks her lips.

"Ahhhh... aww..." Val groans as his cock begins to erupt and his sprays several streams of his jizz all over Stephanie's face.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh..." Stephanie groans

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Val moans as he strokes his cock a bit to make sure he shoots every cum onto Stephanie's face. Once he's spent he looks down at Stephanie and smirks, "Hmmm you got it Steph..."

"So...you'll give me all the advice I need, right?" Stephanie asks with a smirk.

"Yup... and a whole lot more..." Val grins

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 5 PM and 6 PM on February 27, 2000

Inside of the DX Locker room X-Pac is on the floor with the frisky diva known as The Kat bouncing up and down on his cock as Road Dogg moves behind her, "Shit Kitty... you like screwing with DX don't ya..." Road Dogg laughs as he guides his cock into her asshole. Billy Gunn is sitting on the couch, stroking his cock as he watches The Kat grit her teeth as Road Dogg pushes his dick into her while she rides X-Pac.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh fuck!" The Kat moans as she rocks back and forth between X- Pac and Road Dogg, grinding her gorgeous, petite and tanned body on X-Pac's cock while Road Dogg drives his cock deeper into her ass from behind.

"Ahhh shit... mmmm fuck..." X-Pac moans as he thrusts his cock upward into The Kat's wet pussy. Road Dogg licks his as he firmly thrusts his cock deep into her ass. The Kat lowers her head and licks her lips before she softly kisses X-Pac's lips as she rides the greasy haired DX member's cock while Road Dogg slams his cock deeply into her rounded, smooth ass from behind.

"Damn this is hot..." Billy licks his lips as he strokes his cock. X-Pac slides his tongue into The Kat's mouth as she rocks between him and Road Dogg.

The locker room door opens and Triple H, wearing jeans and a DX t-shirt, enters. Triple H pauses and raises an eyebrow as he watches Road Dogg and X- Pac double team The Kat, "Nice to see you again Kitty... it's been what.... twelve hours since you last got gang banged?" Triple H asks with a smirk when The Kat breaks the kiss with X-Pac.

The Kat slyly glances over her shoulder and smirks back at Triple H. "Mmmm... never can pass up a good gang bang..." The Kat replies with a moan as she continues to quickly and smoothly grind her tanned, perfect body between X- Pac and Road Dogg.

"Ahhhh... that's no surprise..." X-Pac moans as he thrusts his cock firmly up into The Kat's pussy. Billy Gunn gets up from the couch and steps in front of The Kat to push his cock into her open mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm!" The Kat moans as she wraps her moist lips tightly around Billy Gunn's fat shaft and starts to eagerly bob her head back and forth on his cock as she roughly rocks forward on X-Pac's cock while Road Dogg continues to pump into her.

"Mmmm shit..." Billy moans as The Kat sucks his thick cock.

"Ahhhh damn.." Road Dogg grunts as he pumps his incredibly thick cock in and out of The Kat's asshole. Triple H closes the locker room door before he takes off his t-shirt while he watches The Kat move between X-Pac and the New Age Outlaws.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" The Kat moans as she turns her head on Billy Gunn's cock, grinding her moist lips on his shaft before she takes to take him deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmm shit... ahhh yeah... ahh!" X-Pac grits his teeth as he firmly thrusts his cock up into The Kat's cunt as she bounces on his dick. Road Dogg then pulls his cock out of The Kat's asshole and gives her ass a firm smack.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhhh!" The Kat moans around Billy's cock as she slurps and perfectly sucks on his cock before she grinds her hot, wet pussy down on X- Pac's cock.

"Ahhhh... ohhh yeah suck that cock..." Billy moans as The Kat lifts herself off of X-Pac's stiff cock.

Triple H undoes his jeans and smirks, "Hey Kitty... don't get too stuffed with dick..." Triple H laughs as he lowers his jeans and gets behind The Kat so that he can slam his cock into her cunt.

"Mmmmmmm...." The Kat softly moans around Billy Gunn's cock as she feels Triple H's cock slamming in and out of her tight, warm pussy from behind, causing her to rock forward on her knees and take Billy's cock deep into her mouth.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm fuck!" The Game grunts as he starts to drill The Kat's pussy with his sledgehammer like cock. Billy Gunn starts to step away from The Kat until his cock falls from her eager mouth.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh fuck...." The Kat groans and grits her teeth as her petite, tanned body sharply rocks back and forth, feeling every inch of The Game's cock ramming into her pussy.

"Ahhh awww..." Triple H licks his lips as he pumps his cock into The Kat's pussy.

X-Pac stands up in front of The Kat and smirks, "Suck It!" X-Pac says as he grabs The Kat's head so that he can push his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm! Gahhhhh!" The Kat moans and seductively gags as X-Pac's forces his long cock deep into her hot, wet mouth, while she steadily rocks back against Triple H's cock deeply hammering into her pussy.

"Awwww fuck... ohhhh damn..." X-Pac moans as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of The Kat's mouth. Triple H grips the sides of The Kat's hips as he drills her pussy.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" The Kat moans and grinds her lips on X-Pac's shaft as she is deeply violated on both ends by the two members of DX.

"Mmmm ahhh..." Triple H smirks as he pulls his cock out of The Kat's pussy and steps aside. Road Dogg and Billy Gunn grab The Kat and pull her away from X-Pac.

"Hey! I was having fun!" The Kat replies with a laugh and smirk.

"You're gonna have some more..." Road Dogg grins as he lifts up The Kat and lowers her onto his fat cock which slides into her pussy.

"Yeah..." Billy grins as he gets behind The Kat and pushes his cock into her tight asshole.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhhh...." The Kat seductively moans and purrs as she starts to immediately rock between the New Age Outlaws as she swiftly bounces on both rock hard cocks.

"Mmmm shit... ahhh..." Billy moans as he puts his hands underneath The Kat's legs as he pumps his cock into The Kat's asshole. Road Dogg licks his lips as he deeply rams his cock into The Kat's wet pussy.

The Kat tosses her head back and closes her eyes as she swiftly bounces on both cocks as she grinds and rocks her body between them. "Ohhhh yeah! I'm such a slutty girl."

"Awww fuck... mmmm..." Road Dogg grunts as he pumps his fat cock in and out of The Kat's pussy. Billy grits his teeth as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he drills The Kat's tight asshole with sharp thrusts.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhhh!" The Kat moans and licks her moist lips as she sharply rocks between Road Dogg and Billy Gunn, grinding her seductively gorgeous body on their cocks.

"Ahhh yeah... awww... mmm!" Billy licks his lips as sweat drips on his body while he fucks The Kat's ass. Road Dogg speeds up his thrusts as he and Billy sandwich the petite Diva between them. The Kat grits her teeth and gently rakes her fingernails against Road Dogg's toned chest as she sharply rocks forward, occasionally bouncing from Billy Gunn's deep and firm thrusts.

"Ahhhh ohhhh shit... ahhh fuck!" Road Dogg groans as he starts to cum inside of the Kat's wet cunt as she bounces on his cock.

"Mmmm... ahhh damn... awww..." Billy moans as he also starts to shoot his cum deep inside of The Kat's asshole.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhh" The Kat moans as she grinds her juicy, gorgeously tanned ass against Billy Gunn's muscular waist as his cock unloads in her ass with cum.

"God damn..." Billy Gunn moans before he pulls his cock out of The Kat's ass. Road Dogg removes his dick from The Kat's cum filled ass and the two New Age Outlaws drop her on the floor in front of X-Pac and Triple H.

The Kat seductively grits her teeth and looks up at Triple H and X-Pac. "Mmmm...I'm a good little cock slut, aren't I?"

"Yeah you are..." Triple H smirks just as The Kat reaches up to grab his cock with her right hand while X-Pac walks to get behind her. The Kat slyly lowers her eyes as she holds her left hand around Triple H's cock and teasingly laps her wet tongue around the head of his thick cock.

"Mmmm..." Triple H smirks as The Kat laps her tongue teasingly against his cock. X-Pac kneels behind The Kat and then rams his cock deeply into her cum filled cunt which causes her to jolt forward.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh..." The Kat slyly purrs as she opens her hot mouth and lowers her head to take him into her manipulative mouth. The Kat starts to rapidly bob her head on The Game's cock while her petite, tanned body rocks back and forth on her knees as X-Pac slams into her warm pussy from behind.

"Ahhhh ohhh yeah... what a fucking slut!" X-Pac laughs as he pumps his large cock in and out of The Kat's pussy. Triple H licks his lips as he puts his hands on The Kat's blond haired head as she eagerly sucks his cock. The Kat closes her eyes as she wraps her lips perfectly around Triple H's cock, slurping and sucking on his shaft. The Kat turns her head slightly on his cock as she grinds her hot tanned ass against X-Pac's waist, rocking back eagerly against his cock.

"Mmmmm shit yeah... ahhhh..." Triple H licks his lips as The Kat drags her lips against his shaft while she sloppily sucks it. X-Pac grabs The Kat's slender hips and jerks her back towards him so that her small round ass hits against his waist.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" The Kat moans as her head wildly and eagerly bobs on Triple H's cock, forcing him as deep as she can into her mouth and down her throat, slightly gagging. The Kat sharply pushes herself back against X-Pac's cock as his constant thrusts send her forward each time.

"Ahhhh... awww shit... mmm fuck!" X-Pac moans as The Kat rocks back against him as he drills her soaking wet pussy.

"Mmmm shit... ahhh..." Triple H groans as he starts to cum inside of the Kat's slutty mouth as she gags on his dick.

"Mmmmmmm!" The Kat moan, pressing her lips tight around Triple H's cock as she tastes and swallows his warm cum

"Mmmm damn..." Triple H licks his lips as The Kat keeps his cock inside of her mouth as she swallows every spurt of cum. X-Pac speeds up his thrusts as he continues to deeply fuck The Kat's twat

"Mmmmm...ohhhhhh..." The Kat lustfully moans as she lifts her head from Triple H's cock and licks her lips with a sly smirk on her face while she continues to smoothly rock back and forth on her knees while X-Pac slams into her.

"Ahhhh ohhh shit... mmmm fuck..." X-Pac groans as he drives his cock in and out of The Kat's pussy.

The Kat glances over her shoulder and grits her teeth as she sharply rocks forward on her knees while X-Pac rams into her pussy. "Ohhhh! Ohhhh yeah!"

"Awww.... ohhhh shit... mmmm fuck!" X-Pac licks his lips as he then pulls his cock out of The Kat's pussy so that he can shoot his cum all over The Kat's round ass. The Kat licks her upper lip and narrows her eyes seductively as she watches the cum from X-Pac's throbbing cock spray onto her ass.

"Mmmm shit... fuck... I think I'm ready to kick Kane's big red ass..." X-Pac laughs as he smacks his cock against The Kat's ass.

The Kat licks her moist lips "Mmmmm...so I'm a naughty little slut, right boys?"

"Yeah... there's no doubt about that..." Road Dogg laughs as Triple H and Billy Gunn nod their heads.

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 6 PM and 7 PM on February 27, 2000

Elsewhere in the Hartford Civic Center, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley is walking to the DX locker room when she sees Terri Runnels leaving the locker room assigned to Edge and Christian. Terri leaves the door open, which inspires Stephanie to peak inside where she sees that Edge and Christian are naked and sweating. Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, dressed in her short black leather skirt and tight red top, presses her lips slyly together and smirks. "Well...what do we have here?" Stephanie asks as she pushes the door open further and stands in the doorway.

"Shit!" Edge says as he sees Stephanie first and he quickly moves to grab a shirt to cover his huge cock.

Christian grabs a pair of pants and wraps them around his waist to hide his own cock, "Um hey Steph...' Christian says.

Stephanie places her hands onto her smoothly rounded, juicy hips and locks her sly, manipulative eyes on Edge and Christian. "Care to explain?" Stephanie asks as she licks her moist lips.

Edge shrugs, "Terri was just in here... helping us make a choice about an offer she made..."

Stephanie nods her head and narrows her eyes with a wicked smirk. "I see... then I suppose you two are way too tired..."

"No way we got loads of energy... we got a big match tonight and we're more than ready for it," Christian says.

Stephanie smirks and nods her head "I don't suppose you two would be interested in banging the boss's daughter..."

Edge smirks a bit, "I know I would be interested..." Edge says with a sly tone of voice.

"Oh yeah, that would so totally reek of awesomeness..." Christian adds as he drops the pants that are wrapped around his waist to free his cock.

Stephanie licks her lips as she glances at the hardening cock of Christian and then shifts her eyes to Edge. "Well...I sure know, I'd love to suck a dick right now."

Edge smirks, "How about sucking two dicks?" Edge asks as he drops the shirt that he's using to cover his crotch to uncover his long, thick shaft.

Stephanie seductively narrows her eyes and laughs "Even better..." Stephanie says as she steps further into the locker room as Edge and Christian approach her as well.

"This is gonna be sweet..." Christian grins as Stephanie lifts up and takes off her tight fitting red top to expose her large juicy tits.

Stephanie tosses her dark hair back and grits her teeth as she kneels down in front of Edge and Christian. Stephanie slyly looks up at them. "Do you think you both can fuck my mouth at once?"

"We can sure find out... but your mouth sure seems big enough... no offense..." Edge grins as she and Christian grip their respective cocks while they look at the Billion Dollar Princess.

Stephanie raises an eyebrow and smirks as she looks up at Edge and Christian, while she smoothly strokes both of her hands against their hardening shafts. "Why don't you give it a try...fuck my mouth!" Stephanie says in a seductive, firm tone before she removes her hands from their shafts and opens her mouth wide. Edge and Christian grin as they both guides their cocks towards Stephanie's mouth. Edge's cock, being the longer of the two, enters Stephanie's mouth first, but moments later Christian's cock is grinding against his as he tries to get his cock further into Stephanie's stretched mouth.

"MMMMMMM!" Stephanie moans as her lips stretch around both of their rock hard cocks, forcing both to rub and press against each other. Stephanie seductively looks up at Edge and Christian as they each place a hand onto her head.

"Mmmmm shit what fucking slut!" Christian moans as he and Edge start to alternate thrusts. When Edge pulls his cock part of the way out of Stephanie's mouth, it allows Christian to shove his cock forward. The two of them start slowly, but within moments, they gradually pick up the pace.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Stephanie seductively moans as she takes turns slapping her dominant, wet tongue against the shafts of Edge and Christian's cocks while they alternate pumping their cocks into her hot mouth.

"Ahhhh damn... mmm..." Edge licks his teeth and moans whenever he can get his long, thick cock deeper into Stephanie's mouth. He and Christian continue to speed up their thrusting while at the same time, they both start to fuck Stephanie's mouth rougher.

"Mmmmm! Gahhhh! Gahhhh!" Stephanie moans and gags as her head moves swiftly on both cocks while she takes them gradually deeper into her stretched, slutty mouth.

"Mmmmm shit..." Christian tosses his long blond hair back as he and Edge broth force their cocks deep into Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley's slutty, salvia dripping mouth.

"MMMMMMMM!" Stephanie groans as she closes her eyes as she feels Christian and Edge each trying to force their cocks deeper into her mouth, practically fighting over who can manage their cock deeper.

"Move chumpstaine..." Edge grunts as she shoves Christian a bit as he deeply rams his cock into Stephanie's mouth.

"You move!" Christian says as he shoves Edge, which causes Edge's cock to leave Stephanie's mouth.

"Mmmmm... hahaha..." Stephanie moans and laughs around Christian's cock, wrapping her lips tightly around his cock after Christian manages to force Edge's cock out of her mouth and resumes to thrust his cock into her hot mouth.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Christian moans as he grabs two handfuls of Stephanie's hair while he pumps his cock in and out of her mouth.

Edge glares at Christian before he moves behind Stephanie, "Fine... at least I get to fuck her pussy first..." Edge says as he pulls off Stephanie's leather skirt to reveal her thick juicy ass. Edge licks his teeth as he then shoves his cock into Stephanie's pussy.

"MMMMMMM!" Stephanie moans as she suddenly jolts forward on her knees, causing her to impressively deep throat Christian's cock before Edge starts to rapidly spear his cock into her tight, warm pussy from behind.

"Ahhhh yeah... suck that dick!" Christian moans as he fucks Stephanie's mouth with his thick cock. Edge grabs the sides of Stephanie's ass while he sharply spears her pussy with his incredibly long shaft.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh! Ahhhhh!" Stephanie loudly moans around Christian's cock as her wet saliva drips from his cock while he deeply pumps his cock into her hot, slutty mouth. Stephanie's gorgeous, smoothly curved body quickly rocks back and forth on her knees as Edge pumps his cock into her from behind.

"Mmmmm shit.... ahhh..." Edge grunts as he smacks Stephanie's juicy ass while he drills her wet pussy. Christian pulls his cock out of Stephanie's mouth and roughly smacks her face with his saliva coated dick.

"Mmmm...yeah....yeah...smack me with that dick!" Stephanie moans as she quickly rocks forward on her hands and knees following from Edge's relentless, deep thrusts.