24 Degenerate Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm shit...you're a fucking nasty slut!" Christian says as he beats Stephanie's face with his cock. Edge tosses his long blond hair back as he slams his entire cock deep into Stephanie's wet cunt. Stephanie grits her teeth and nods her head as Christian smacks his saliva dripping cock against her face, smearing her own saliva onto her cheeks while Edge roughly jerks her juicy body back against his cock.

"Fuck... shit her twat is fucking soaked!" Edge laughs as he pulls his cock out of Stephanie's pussy. Christian sits on the locker room couch and Stephanie wastes no time into climbing up onto his lap and lowers her pussy on his cock.

"Mmmmm...ohhh yeah, you like that Christian?" Stephanie asks with a sly smirk as she places her hands onto his muscular chest and starts to swiftly rock back and forth on his shaft.

"Ohhhh yeah!" Christian moans as he grabs Stephanie's tits with both of his hands whole she rocks on his cock. Edge gets up from the floor and steps towards the couch where he then smacks his cock against Stephanie's thick ass cheeks.

Stephanie grits her teeth and smirks "Ohhhhh you like that big ass?" Stephanie asks with a laugh as she glances over her shoulder while bouncing smoothly on Christian's cock.

"Yeah..." Edge grins as he grabs Stephanie's thick ass cheeks and spreads them apart so that he can spear her asshole with his long fat cock. Christian begins to thrust his cock up into Stephanie's cunt as she stops completely to deal with Edge's dick invading her ass.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah fuck...." Stephanie groans as she starts to rock back and forth against Edge and Christian as they each thrust into her ass and pussy.

"Mmmmm ahhhh shit... mmm!" Christian moans as he pumps his cock upward into Stephanie's pussy while she rocks on his dick. Edge smacks Stephanie's ass while he thrusts his dick in and out of her asshole.

"Ohhhhh yeah! Fuck me! Ohhhh fuck me..." Stephanie moans as she grinds her juicy ass back on Edge's waist as she bounces on Christian's cock.

"Mmmm yeah... ahhhh ahhh!" Edge groans as he increases the speed of his thrusts as he deeply pumps his huge cock into her ass. Christian leans his head forward and slaps his tongue all over Stephanie's huge tits to cover them with his saliva.

"Ohhhhh...mmmm...I wonder who the better fuck is..." Stephanie slyly says try to stir Edge and Christian up once again as she grinds her incredible body between them.

Christian lifts his head up from Stephanie's tits, "That's.... mmmm me!" Christian says as he sharply drives his cock up into Stephanie's pussy.

"Fuck off! I'm the better fuck!" Edge says as he pulls his cock out of Stephanie's asshole so that he can roughly jerk her off of Christian's dick.

Stephanie wickedly laughs and narrows her eyes as she glances over her shoulder at Edge. "I don't know...Christian is pretty good..." Stephanie says in a sly, manipulative tone. Edge gets a wild, sex crazed look in his eyes as he throws Stephanie down to the floor. Edge grabs her legs and drapes them on his shoulders as he roughly spears her wet pussy with his huge cock.

"Ohhhhhhh! Mmmmm fuck!" Stephanie screams lustfully and grits her teeth as she slides against the locker room floor after Edge roughly spears her cunt.

"Wanna say that again?!" Edge grunts as he rapidly drives his cock in and out of Stephanie's pussy as she grabs his arms. Christian gets off of the couch and kneels next to Stephanie's head as he strokes his cock.

Stephanie wickedly smirks and laughs "Maybe Christian is the better fuck... but then again maybe Edge is..." Stephanie says trying to cause friction between the two brothers.

"Bullshit! It's me!" Christian says as he starts to push Edge to get him to pull out of Stephanie's pussy.

"Quit it ass-wipe!" Edge says as he takes a swing at Christian while he continues to fuck Stephanie. Stephanie licks her lips and arches her back slightly as she firmly pushes herself against Edge's cock, while her moist lips brush against the head of Christian's cock.

"Mmmmm shit!" Christian moans as Stephanie's lips brush against his cock. Christian looks down at her and smirks, "Want that dick slut?!" Christian says as he grabs Stephanie's head and forces his cock into her mouth.

"MMMMMMMM!" Stephanie groans as she wraps her lips tightly around Christian's cock and seductively rocks her head back and forth on his shaft while she moves on the floor against Edge's sharply spearing shaft.

"Ahhhh awwww fuck... mmm!" Edge licks his teeth as he continues to deeply pump his cock into her wet pussy while his balls smack against her ass cheeks. Christian rocks on his knees as he thrusts his cock in and out of Stephanie's slutty mouth. Stephanie turns her head, twisting her lips against Christian's cock as she presses her legs against the side of Edge's neck, while her shoulders are draped over his shoulders "Ahhhh ohhh fuck... ahhh shit!" Christian moans as he starts to cum inside of Stephanie's mouth. Edge grabs both of Stephanie's tits with his hands while he speeds up his rough thrusts that he's using to fuck her slutty pussy.

"Mmmmmm!" Stephanie groans as she flicks her tongue against Christian's throbbing shaft, while his cum sprays into her mouth.

"Ohhh shit..." Christian moans as he his cock starts to go limp once he's done cumming.

Stephanie slowly lifts her head from his cock and smirks up at him while his cum coats her lips. "You're a pretty good fuck"

"Of course I am..." Christian smirks.

Edge jerks Stephanie's legs from his shoulders while he continues to fuck her pussy, "Ahhhh shit... mmmm fuck!" Edge grunts as he sits up on his knees and pulls Stephanie with him so that her tits smash against his chest.

Stephanie narrows her eyes and glares at Edge as she rocks back and forth on his shaft. "Mmmmm maybe you're the better one..."

"Ahhhh aww..." Edge smirks as he looks into Stephanie's eyes while he pumps his cock deeply into her pussy. With each thrust he makes, Edge's cock starts to throb noticeably inside of the Billion Dollar Princess.

"Ohhhh yeah...fuck that pussy!" Stephanie moans as she rapidly bounces up and down on his cock as she sits on his lap on the floor of the locker room.

"Ahhhh.. awww... mmmm!" Edge tilts his head back as his cock begins to unload inside of Stephanie's twat as she bounces on it relentlessly.

"Mmmmm...perfect..." Stephanie groans as she smoothly rocks on his cock.

"Ahhhh fuck... mmm..." Edge licks his teeth as he cock shoots wave after wave of cum into Stephanie's pussy. Once he's done cumming, Edge lets Stephanie get off of his dick.

Stephanie licks her lips and glances back at Christian. "Hmmm...who's the better fuck?"

"I am the better fuck!" Christian says.

"No way I lasted longer!" Edge snaps as he gets up to his feet.

Stephanie wickedly smirks and licks her lips. "Christian is bigger though..."

"See? She likes me more!" Christian yells at Edge.

"Oh please, my dick is way bigger than yours!" Edge snaps back.

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 7 PM and 8 PM on February 27, 2000

As Headbanger Mosh challenges Essa Rios for the World Wrestling Federation Lightheavyweight Championship during Sunday Night Heat, Shane McMahon is in his office, located in the backstage area of the Hartford Civic Center. Shane is wearing gray slacks and a blue button shirt as he watching on a large television as Essa's associate, the fiery redhead Diva known as Lita hits a moonsault on Mosh after the match ends in a disqualification victory for the Headbanger. "That Lita is going to be a star... but Essa Rios is still a dud, even with the name change..." Shane says when there's a knock on the door. "Come on in..." Shane says.

The door to Shane McMahon's office opens and the sly, mischievous Diva of D- Generation X, Tori, enters dressed in a pair of tight black pants and tightly fitted lime green top. "Hello Shane..." Tori says with a smirk as she closes the door behind her.

Shane raises an eyebrow, "What do you want Tori?" Shane asks as he's instantly suspicious of one of his sister's associates paying him a visit.

Tori licks her lips as she places her hands onto her nicely curved, tanned hips. "It's been a while since you've been here at an event..."

"I have an interest in one of the main event matches for tonight," Shane says.

Tori raises an eyebrow and slyly laughs "How interesting...I actually came here to speak with you about one of the matches tonight...

"Oh really?" Shane raises an eyebrow as he leans back on the couch he's sitting on.

Tori nods her head "Yeah..." Tori seductively narrows her eyes "Stephanie and Hunter both heard that you were in the building tonight and they wanted me to come and make a suggestion for you..."

"And that would be?" Shane McMahon asks as he folds his arms.

"You make sure that The Rock does not win tonight..."

Shane McMahon smirks, "Now why exactly would I want to do that? And more importantly, why would I want to do that for that bitch sister of mine and the asshole she's married too?"

Tori slyly presses her lips together and takes a step forward "Well Shane...there are certain benefits of being allied with The McMahon-Helmsley Faction."

"Such as?" Shane asks as he watches Tori taking another step towards him. Shane keeps his eyes locked on the mischievous degenerate Diva as she comes closer to him.

"Well...it's easier if I show you..." Tori says as she slyly sinks down onto her knees in front of Shane McMahon.

Shane McMahon smirks a bit, "I'm go to allow you to show me what you can't tell me..." Shane says as he spreads his legs a bit so that Tori can easily unbuckle his belt. Tori scoots up close to Shane as she sits between his legs and unbuckles his belt before sliding it from his waist. Tori licks her lips as she presses her hands against the crotch of his slacks.

"Mmm..." Shane groans a bit as Tori slides her hands against his crotch before she playfully unbuttons them. Tori slyly locks her manipulative, deceptive eyes with Shane McMahon as she pulls the zipper down on his slacks after unbuttoning them. Tori then pushes the slacks down from his waist and starts to lower his white boxer briefs. Shane licks his lips as Tori slides his white boxer briefs from his waist, freeing his rather large and hardening cock. Tori presses her lips together as she places her left hand around Shane's cock and starts to stroke her hand against his shaft while she teasingly slides her tongue against the head of his cock.

"Ahhh..." Shane McMahon moans as Tori guides her left hand up and down on his shaft while she flicks her tongue around the head of his thick cock. Tori closes her eyes as she opens her hot, wet mouth and lowers her head to take his shaft deeply into her sly mouth. Tori presses her lips firmly around Shane's cock and begins to steady move her head to suck his cock.

"Ahhhh shit..." Shane groans as Tori just turns her head from side to side on his cock without bobbing her head on his cock. Shane then feels Tori's left hand leaving his cock as the sly degenerate Diva begins to bob her head on his shaft.

"Mmmmm...mmm...." Tori slyly moans as she smoothly and perfectly bobs her head up and down on Shane McMahon's cock, rubbing her lips on his shaft.

"Ahhhh.... mmmm..." Shane tilts his head back as Tori lifts and lowers her head on his hard cock as she sucks it. Tori's dark blonde haired head skillfully bobs up and down on his thick shaft, perfectly coating his cock with saliva, while she easily takes him deeper into her skilled mouth.

"Ahhhh... god damn... ahhh..." Shane groans as Tori opens her mouth wider to take the last few inches of his shaft past her lips.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Tori moans as she greedily slurps up Shane McMahon's cock in her wet mouth as she forces him deeper into her mouth.

"Ahhh fuck... get up..." Shawn groans as he pulls Tori's dark blond haired head up off of his saliva covered cock.

Tori licks her sly lips and laughs "Demanding..."

Shane smirks, "I'm a McMahon..." Shane says as he pulls Tori up so that he can easily start to pull her pants from her slender, toned waist.

Tori raises an eyebrow and smirks "I know..." Tori laughs as she steps out of her black pants to expose her nicely shaved, hot looking pussy before she sits down on the leather couch and spreads her tanned, toned legs. Shane kicks off his pants and boxers so that he can position himself between Tori's legs. Just as he starts to push his saliva covered cock into her pussy, Tori removes her tight fitting green top to expose her firm, juicy tits.

"Mmmmm...ohhh yeah..." Tori moans as her large tits bounce slightly after being freed from her tight fitting top as Shane starts to thrust his cock into her warm, tight pussy.

"Ahhh aww..." Shane groans as he pumps his cock in and out of Tori's pussy. Shane feels Tori wrapping her legs around his legs as he steadily increases his pace. Tori grits her teeth and seductively narrows her eyes as she places her hands onto Shane's arms and eagerly rocks against the cushion of the leather couch to push her gorgeously tanned and toned body against his thrusting cock.

"Mmmm ahhh..." Shane groans as Tori slides her hands up and down on his sleeved covered arms as he deeply rams his cock into her cunt. Shane's ballsack smacks against Tori's smooth skin repeatedly as he fucks her.

"Ohhhhh yeah....yeah fuck my pussy!" Tori moans as she rocks forward against his cock, grinding her pussy against his shaft as she grabs at the sleeves of his blue collard shirt. Shane licks his lips as he slams every inch of his cock into Tori's pussy while she jerks him forward when she pulls on the fabric of his blue collared shirt. Tori tilts her head back and groans as his balls smack against her skin while he deeply rams his cock into her tight pussy.

Shane McMahon grabs the sides of Tori's slender hips as he continues to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. Shane then leans to his right and continues to lean in that direction until he can sit on the leather couch and pull Tori with him at the same time so that she ends up on top. Tori seductively narrows her eyes as she locks them with Shane and starts to swiftly and smoothly bounce on his cock as she sits on his lap.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm!" Shane groans as Tori pulls the buttons of his blue collared shirt, snapping them easily to expose Shane's smooth chest underneath as she bounces on his dick.

Tori licks her lips as she slides her hands against his smooth chest, grazing the tips of her fingers against his skin while she rapidly bounces up and down on his cock, causing her large tits to bounce. "Mmmmm ohhhh yeah Shane..." Tori moans.

"Ahhhh mmmm shit... ahhh!" Shane grunts as he reaches behind Tori to grab her toned ass cheeks as she bounces up and down on his cock. Shane leans back on the couch as he starts to thrust his cock upward into Tori's twat.

"Mmmmm yeah...you like that pussy, don't you Shane?" Tori slyly asks and moans as she rocks forward on his cock, sharply grinding her moist pussy lips against his shaft.

"Mmmm yeah... ahhh!" Shane replies as he squeezes Tori's ass cheeks while he deeply drives his cock up into her pussy while she grinds herself on his shaft Tori tilts her head back and lightly digs her fingernails into Shane's toned chest as she sharply lowers on his cock, while perfectly grinding her body on his shaft.

"Ahhh shit.... mmmm fuck... ahhhh!" Shane groans as he starts to cum inside of Tori's wet pussy as she continues to grind herself on his cock. Tori smirks and laughs as she tosses her hair back and groans as she feels Shane's pulsating shooting loads of warm cum into her pussy.

"Mmmmm shit.... ahhh..." Shane groans as Tori keeps grinding on his throbbing cock until he's completely done cumming.

Tori raises an eyebrow as she comes to a stop on Shane's cock but remains sitting on his lap with his softening cock still in her pussy. "So...what do you think?"

"I think... I may change some of my investments for tonight..." Shane replies.

Tori nods her head and smirks "Good...I think that will be the best decision..."

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 8 PM and 9 PM on February 27, 2000

"Son of a bitch!" A frustrated Road Dogg, wearing black wrestling pants and a sleeveless black shirt, yells as he enters the DX locker room after he and Billy Gunn lost the WWF Tag Team titles to the Dudley Boyz in a five minute long match that ended when Billy was injured. Road Dogg slams the locker room door shut and the realizes no one is there, "Hey where is everyone?" Road Dogg calls out as he heads to the showers where he walks in on X-Pac getting blown by two of the Godfather's Hos, Mandy and Victoria.

"Ahhh shit..." X-Pac moans as Mandy sucks on his cock while Victoria licks his balls.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm..." The blonde haired Mandy moans as she delicately turns her head on X-Pac's cock while she sucks his cock. The dark haired Victoria smoothly flicks her wet tongue against X-Pac's large ballsack as the water from the shower rains down on the trio.

"Mmmm shit.... ahhh yeah..." X-Pac groans as Mandy laps her tongue against his shaft while Victoria drags her tongue against his balls.

"Hey Pac! Mind if I borrow one of these bitches?" Road Dogg says as he pulls off his shirt.

"Sure.... ahhh take Victoria...." X-Pac groans as he's not totally paying attention to Road Dogg as Mandy takes his cock further into her mouth. Mandy closes her sweet and seductive eyes as she wraps her lips tightly around X- Pac's cock while her water soaked blonde haired rocks back and forth on his shaft as she sucks. Victoria lifts her head from X-Pac's ballsack and glances over her shoulder with a smirk when she sees Road Dogg undressing.

"Yeah... suck that dick.." X-Pac groans as Mandy eagerly blows him.

Road Dogg lowers his pants to expose his fat cock which instantly makes Victoria's mouth water, "Come here and suck it!" Road Dogg says as he doesn't step into the shower stall. Victoria grits her teeth together and smirks as she seductively calls on her hands and knees towards Road Dogg to meet him at the doorway of the showering unit. Victoria sits up on her knees, greeting Road Dogg by taking his cock into her wet mouth and starts to smoothly bob her head.

"Ahhh yeah... mmm..." Road Dogg moans as he instantly forgets about the loss he suffered a short time ago as Victoria presses her lips on his shaft while she blows him.

Victoria's moist lips wrap firmly around Road Dogg's fat cock as her dark, damped haired head bobs smoothly, up and down, on his shaft. "Mmmmm...." Victoria moans as she twirls her tongue on his shaft.

Meanwhile, Mandy is laying on the shower unit's floor as X-Pac kneels between her legs while he pumps his cock in and out of her pussy, "Ahhhh ohhh yeah..." X-Pac groans as he the warm water of the shower rains down on his back.

Mandy presses her tanned, smooth legs on X-Pac's waist as she slides back and forth against the slick tiled floor as X-Pac pumps his cock into her wet pussy. "Ohhhh...ohhhh yeah..."

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm fuck!" X-Pac groans as he deeply rams his cock into Mandy's wet tight pussy as she wraps her legs around his waist.

Mandy licks her lips as she feels X-Pac's hands gripping her tanned, petite waist and pulling her against his shaft while deeply ramming into her pussy.

Meanwhile, Road Dogg has Victoria on all fours as he fucks her pussy from behind, "Awww yeah... mmmm fuck you love it doggy style don't ya!" Road Dogg grunts as he pulls Victoria back against him.

"Mmmm...yeah...ohhh yeah!" Victoria moans and nods her dark haired head as she smoothly rocks back and forth on her knees, pushing her ass back against his toned waist.

"Ohhhh damn... awww yeah... mmm!" Road Dogg groans as he pumps his cock deeply into Victoria's ass. Road Dogg adjusts his grip on Victoria's hips as he pounds her pussy with his fat cock. Victoria licks her lips and glances over her shoulder with a smirk as she pushes herself constantly back against his cock.