24 Degenerate Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, X-Pac is now on his back with Mandy bouncing up and down on his cock while the warm water from the shower rains down on them. "Mmmmm fuck... ahhh shit." X-Pac moans as he thrusts his cock firmly up into Mandy's pussy.

"Ohhhh...you're so big..." Mandy lustfully moans as she rocks back and forth on his cock with X-Pac's hands placed on her curved, tanned hips.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm shit..." X-Pac moans as he pumps his cock up into Mandy's pussy. X-Pac places his hands on Mandy's ass as she rocks back and forth on his dick. Mandy smiles and licks her lips as she eagerly bounces up and down on X-Pac's cock, gently grinding her pussy back and forth on his shaft.

Meanwhile, Road Dogg is standing up with Victoria on his cock and her legs wrapped around his waist. "Mmmm ahhh fuck.." Road Dogg groans as he thrusts his cock into Victoria's pussy.

Victoria grits her teeth as she places her hands onto his chest while she eagerly and rapidly bounces up and down on his long, rock hard cock. "Ohhhhh...ohhhhhh fuck!" Victoria moans as she swiftly lifts and lowers herself on his cock.

"Ohhh damn... mmmm fuck... ahh..." Road Dogg licks his lips as he pumps his huge cock into Victoria's pussy Victoria tilts her head back as she bounces on Road Dogg's cock as he deep pushes his cock up into her warm pussy.

Meanwhile, X-Pac is kneeling behind Mandy, pumping his huge cock in and out of her tight asshole. "Ahh... shit... awww fuck!" X-Pac moans as he smacks Mandy's ass after each of his thrusts. Mandy closes her eyes and lays her blonde haired head down on the slick tiled floor of the showering unit as she moves back and forth on her knees to guide her adorable ass back against X- Pac's cock.

"Mmmm shit... ahhhh fuck... awww!" X-Pac groans as he starts to cum inside of Mandy's asshole while he continues to drill her ass.

Mandy cutely laughs as she feels X-Pac's cum flooding her asshole while he continues to smoothly and slowly pump his throbbing cock in and out of her asshole. "Mmmmm... ohhh..."

As X-Pac pulls his cock out of Mandy's ass, a voice from the main area of the locker room yells, "X-Pac, you're match is next!"

"Aww shit!" X-Pac yells as he gets out of the shower, grabs a towel and starts to dry off as he rushes to get dressed. Meanwhile, Road Dogg has Victoria on her back as he thrusts his cock deeply into her pussy. Victoria tilts her head back against the tiled floor as she moves against the floor to push her nicely toned, curved body against Road Dogg's cock as she grinds against his shaft.

"Ahhh shit... mmmm fuck... ahhh!" Road Dogg groans as he rams his cock deeply into Victoria's cunt as his cock erupts inside of her to fill the dark haired ho with his cum.

"Mmmm...ohhhh yeah..." Victoria moans and laughs as she feels his warm cum invading and erupting inside of her pussy.

"Whew..... fuck..." Road Dogg licks his lips as he then pulls his cock out of Victoria's pussy once he's finished cumming. Road Dogg looks around, "Hey, where the hell did X-Pac go?"

Victoria licks her lips "Who cares..." Victoria replies as she slyly looks over at the blonde haired Mandy "Hey Mandy...care to have a little fun with him?" Victoria asks.

Mandy smiles and nods her head "Oh I'm always up for more fun!"

Road Dogg smirks, "Sweet..."

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 9 PM and 10 PM on February 27, 2000

While X-Pac is going one on one with Kane in a No Holds Barred match, Billy Gunn, wearing his wrestling trunks, is walking out of the trainer's room with his left arm in a sling, "Fucking Dudleys and their damn pipe..." Billy grumbles as he begins to walk to the locker room area. As he walks around a corner, he bumps into the fiery redheaded rookie Diva known as Lita, "What the hell?! Watch it!" Billy snaps.

Lita timidly bites down on her bottom as she stands in front of Billy Gunn. "Oh sorry..." Lita says as she is dressed in a pair of red pants and a red top.

Billy raises an eyebrow as he looks at Lita, "Shouldn't you be with the Godfather?" Billy says as he checks out the redheaded Diva.

Lita raises an eyebrow and places her hands onto her nicely rounded, tanned hips as she looks at Billy Gunn. "Excuse me?" Lita asks, mildly offended.

"Aren't you one of the Godfather's hos?" Billy says as he smirks.

Lita seductively narrows her eyes "No!" Lita snaps with a reply. "I don't need to be a ho to have a good time."

Billy adjusts his sling with his right hand, "Oh really? Is that a fact?" Billy smirks.

Lita presses her feisty lips together and nods her head "Oh yeah..."

Billy looks around and sees a half open door. He walks over to it and peeks inside to see it's a bathroom that apparently needs some repairs. Billy looks at Lita and smirks, "Come on then.." Billy says as he enters the bathroom and leaves the door open.

Lita smirks and shrugs her shoulders as she follows Billy Gunn and enters the bathroom. "So...you really think you can get wild enough to handle me?"

"You don't look like anything special..." Billy says as he leans against the bathroom sink and uses his right hand to lower his wrestling trunks to free his hardening, thick cock. Lita licks her pouty, feisty lips as she locks her eyes with Billy Gunn's semi-hard, thick cock. Lita tosses her fiery red hair back as she kneels down in front of Billy Gunn, placing her hands onto his muscular waist. Lita opens her mouth and leans her head in towards his cock, taking him into her mouth.

"Mmmm shit..." Billy moans as Lita starts to bob her head up and down on his thick, rock hard cock.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm..." Lita lustfully moans as she presses her lips perfectly around his thick shaft as she starts to quickly bob her head against his cock. Lita lifts her desirable, mischievous eyes and locks them with Billy Gunn as she sucks on his cock.

"Ahhhh damn... mmm..." Billy moans as he steps out of his wrestling trunks as Lita looks up at him as she rapidly moves her head back and forth on his dick.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Lita moans as she turns her red haired head on Billy Gunn's cock as she seductively keeps her eyes locked with Billy as she expertly bobs her head with ease.

"Mmmmm fuck... suck that dick... ahhh!" Billy moans as he grabs a handful of Lita's red hair with his right hand while she takes his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm...ohhhhh..." Lita moans around Billy's thick cock as she rapidly lifts and lowers her head, brushing her tongue against his thick shaft as she sucks.

"Ahhh yea... ahhh..." Billy Gunn licks his lips as Lita slides her tongue against the bottom side of his cock before he jerks her head off of his cock. Using just his right hand, Billy then pulls up and pulls off her red top to expose Lita's large juicy tits. Lita slyly smirks up at Billy Gunn as her large, juicy tits perfectly bounce after he removes her top. Lita stands up from the floor and turns to the sink in the bathroom before she lifts herself to sit on the sink while Billy Gunn starts to slide down her red pants.

Billy licks his lips as he looks at Lita's juicy ass and the red thong she's wearing as he lowers her red pants. "Nice thong..." Billy says as he grabs the string of Lita's thong that's between her ass cheeks before he pulls it from her waist.

Lita laughs and licks her teeth "You think you can handle it still?" Lita asks as Billy starts to lower her red thong to expose her wet and shaved pussy.

Billy smirks, "Yeah... I do..." Billy replies as he uses his right hand to guide his thick cock into Lita's wet and tight pussy. Billy puts his right hand on Lita's waist as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhh...mmmmm...ohhh yeah..." Lita moans and grits her teeth as she feels Billy's thick cock deeply thrusting into her warm, tight pussy as he smoothly pulls her against his cock.

"Mmmm..." Billy grits his teeth as he looks down at Lita's juicy ass as he pumps his cock deeply into her pussy. Billy keeps his right hand on Lita's waist as he steadily increases the pace of his thrusts.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh yeah!" Lita moans as her juicy ass firmly smacks against his muscular waist as she feels his shaft swiftly slamming into her pussy from behind.

"Awww... ohhh yeah... mmm!" Billy groans as he deeply drives his cock into Lita's pussy. Billy slides his right hand from Lita's waist and reaches around to her grab her right tit.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhh yeah" Lita moans and tosses her fiery red hair back as she grinds her juicy ass back against his muscular waist as he drives his cock firmly into her pussy.

"Awww fuck.... mmmm shit... ahhh!" Billy groans as he continues to pound Lita's pussy as she pushes back against him to match his pace.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh yeah! Ohhhhh!" Lita lustfully moans as she guides herself roughly back against his cock as he continues to pound her pussy from behind.

Billy slows his thrusts down and pulls his cock out of Lita's wet pussy. "You fucking like that?" Billy asks as Lita turns around to face him.

Lita licks her lips and nods her head "Oh yeah...I love it!" Lita says with a laugh as she glances down and slyly smirks at the sight of his fully hard, thick cock. Billy Gunn steps backward and pushes open a toilet stall door to sit down on the toilet while Lita walks towards him. When Lita straddles him, she grabs his cock and guides it into her pussy as she lowers herself on it.

"Mmmmm ohhh yeah..." Lita grits her teeth and places her hands onto his strong shoulders as she begins to rapidly bounce up and down on his cock, grinding her pussy against his shaft. "Ohhhh...ohhh yeah..."

"Mmmm ahhh shit.." Billy grits his teeth as Lita presses her left hand down on his injured shoulder while she rides his cock. Billy puts his right hand on Lita's ass as she grinds herself back and forth on his dick.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah! Mmmmmm yeah!" Lita moans lustfully as she grinds her pussy down on his shaft, digging her fingernails into his shoulders.

"Ahhh shit... mmmm damn..." Billy groans as he starts to thrust his cock upward into Lita's cunt. Billy slides his right hand on Lita's ass to where he can get his fingers between her ass cheeks.

Lita grits her teeth and tilts her head back as she rapidly bounces up and down on his cock as she pushes her hands firmly against his shoulders, adding pressure to his injured shoulder. "Ohhhhhh yeah! Ohhhhh!" Lita lustfully moans.

"Ahhh aww shit... watch the fucking arm!" Billy yells as he thrusts his cock sharply up into Lita's cunt while he works his right hands' middle and index fingers into Lita's asshole.

"Ohhhhh! Mmmmm....baby nothing wrong with a little pain!" Lita groans as she digs her fingernails into his shoulders as she rapidly rocks back and forth on his cock.

"Ahhh... ahhh shit... mmmm!" Billy grits his teeth as he rams his cock roughly up into Lita's pussy. Billy pulls his fingers out of her ass and wraps his right arm around her waist as he stands up from the toilet in order to fuck her while standing.

Lita licks her sultry lips and tosses her fiery red hair back as she wraps her smooth legs around his muscular waist, smoothly and quickly bouncing up and down on his cock. "Ohhhh fuck! Ohhhh fuck!"

"Ahhhh awww yeah... mmmm fuck!" Billy moans and grunts as he pumps his cock into Lita's pussy while he keeps his right arm tightly wrapped around her body.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhh yeah! Ohhhh..." Lita moans as she slides her hands from his shoulders and places them against his muscular chest, quickly bouncing on his cock.

"Ahhhh ohhh yeah... mmmm shit ahh!" Billy groans as his cock starts to throb while he continues to drive it deeply into her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah!" Lita groans as strands of her fiery red hair hang against her sweat dampened face as she rocks sharply forward on Billy Gunn's cock, causing him to stumble back and sit back down on the toilet seat within the stall.

"Holy shit!" Billy Gunn yells after falling back down onto the toilet seat as Lita rapidly slams herself up and down on his cock which is throbbing more noticeably.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh yeah...mmmm too much for you, huh?" Lita laughs, licking her teeth as she eagerly rocks forward on his cock.

"Ahhh fuck no..." Billy grunts even though he starts to cum at the same time as Lita rocks on his pulsating cock. Lita presses her sultry lips together as she feels his warm cum rushing into her warm, tight pussy.

"Ahhh.... mmm you're lucky my shoulder's killing me..." Billy groans.

Lita smirks and narrows her eyes seductively as she comes to stop on Billy Gunn's cock and smoothly lifts herself from his throbbing, cum dripping cock. "You couldn't handle me babe..."

Billy glares at Lita, "Watch it bitch, when my shoulder heals, I'm going to be coming to show you what I can really do."

Lita raises an eyebrow and laughs "We'll see about that..."

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 10 PM and 11 PM on February 27, 2000

As the match between The Big Show and The Rock gets started in the ring, Triple H, wearing wrestling trunks, is in the trainers room, wrapping athletic tape around his wrists as he prepares for his Hell in the Cell match with Cactus Jack. As Triple H uses a pair of scissors to cut the athletic tape from it's roll, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley enters with Triple H's WWF Championship in her hands.

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, dressed in a pair of nicely fitting gray pants and a tight gray top , sly smirks as she has the WWF Championship belt draped over her left shoulder, "Hunter...tonight you're going to retire Mick Foley!" Stephanie says presses her lips firmly together. "I have everything all set with DX in case you need their help tonight."

"Good..." Triple H says, as he seems to be focused on his match, more than what Stephanie saying. Triple H turns to face Stephanie, "After I finish off Foley, we need to talk about Billy... he dropped the ball earlier tonight..." Triple H says.

Stephanie nods her head as she sets the WWF Championship belt down on the trainer's table. "I agree Hunter...he fucked up tonight!" Stephanie says in a firm toned before she slyly looks at her husband. "Do you need anything before you go out?"

Triple H thinks for a moment, "Yeah.." Triple H smirks a bit, "Your special way of wishing me luck... even though we both know I'm going to win..."

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley slyly licks her lips as she glances down at the bulging crotch of his wrestling trunks. "In here?" Stephanie asks with a mischievous smirk.

"Yeah... in here..." Triple H smirks as he sees the mischievous smirk get wider on Stephanie's face.

Stephanie laughs wickedly "I love being in charge around here..." Stephanie says before she slyly steps closer to her husband, 'The Game' Triple H, and smoothly slides her hands against the crotch of his wrestling trunks.

"So do I..." Triple H says as Stephanie slides her fingers past the waist line of his wrestling trunks so that she can start to tug them down from his waist. Stephanie seductively grits her teeth before she pushes down his wrestling trunks from his muscular waist as she lowers herself down onto her knees as well. Triple H's thick, hardening cock springs free from his trunks as Stephanie gets his trunks down far enough. The Game leans against the trainer table as Stephanie wraps her right hand around the base of his cock.

Stephanie slyly looks up at Triple H and smirks as she smoothly guides her right hand against his shaft. "Mmm...baby you're so big..." Stephanie says before she slyly slides her wet tongue against the head of his thick cock.

"Of course I am... I'm the biggest in the entire WWF..." Triple H smirks as Stephanie slides her wet tongue around the large head of his shaft. Stephanie slaps her wet tongue against the thick head of his cock before she opens her manipulative mouth and lowers her head to take him into her hot, wicked mouth.

"Ahhhh... mmm fuck..." Triple H groans as Stephanie takes over half of his cock into her mouth before she starts to bob her head on his dick.

"Mmmmmm..." Stephanie softly moans as she wraps her moist lips firmly around Triple H's massive, thick cock and steadily bobs her head to suck her husband's cock. "Mmmmmm..." Stephanie groans, smoothly turning her head on his cock.

"Ohhhh yeah Steph... mmm..." Triple H licks his lips as Stephanie tilts her head slightly to the right as she gets his cock further into her mouth. Stephanie closes her sly eyes as she lifts and lowers her head as strands of her brown hair hang down, covering her face, as she skillfully sucks his cock.

"Yeah suck that dick... ahh..." Triple H groans as he uses his right hand to push back so that he can see her face whole she bobs her head on his cock.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Stephanie seductively moans as her wet lips brush back and forth against Triple H's cock as she eagerly and perfectly sucks his massive cock.

"Ahhh awww..." Triple H tilts his head back as Stephanie tilts her head from side to side as she sucks and slurps on his huge, stiff dick.

Stephanie slowly lifts her head from Triple H's cock and slyly smirks up. "Hunter...fuck my mouth babe..."

Triple H smirks, "You got it babe..." Triple H says as he grabs two handfuls of Stephanie's hair as she takes the head of his cock into her mouth. The Game then roughly thrusts his cock all the way into Stephanie's mouth before pulling it out halfway just so that he can ram forward again.

"MMMMMMM!" Stephanie moans as Triple H's massive cock slams deeply into her wet mouth, causing her to rock back on her knees as he deeply forces his cock into her mouth.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm!" Triple H licks his lips as he moves his hips back and forth as he firmly pumps his cock between Stephanie's pouty lips.

"Mmmmm! Gahhhh! Gahhhh!" Stephanie moans and slightly gags on Triple H's cock, as the head of his cock slams against the back of her hot mouth while her saliva splashes around inside of her mouth.

"Awww fuck... ahhh!" Triple H grunts as he pumps his cock quicker and harder into Stephanie's mouth. Triple H then begins to pull and push Stephanie's head back and forth as his cock rams deeply into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! GAHHHHHH!" Stephanie moans and gags as she feels takes him deeply into her hot mouth, while his large ballsack presses against her chin.

"Ahhhh ohhh shit... mmmm fuck!" Triple H moans as he starts to cum deep inside of Stephanie's mouth as he continues to pump his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm!" Stephanie groans as she presses her lips tight around Triple H's cock as his warm cum unloads into her hot mouth.

"Mmmm fuck.." Triple H moans as he slowly pulls his cock out of Stephanie's mouth after he's done cumming. Some of Triple H's jizz spills out of Stephanie's' mouth and onto her gray top.

"Ohhhhh baby..." Stephanie says licking her lips, collecting the cum on her lips.

"Fuck... now I'm ready to beat Foley's ass..." Triple H smirks.

Stephanie smirks and nods her head "And you go do that!"

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 11 PM and 12 PM on February 27, 2000

In the DX Express tour bus, X-Pac, wearing jeans and DX t-shirts, Road Dogg, wearing jeans and a sweat shirt, and Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley are waiting for Triple H to arrive after he gets checked out by the trainers following his victory over Cactus Jack. In the back of the bus, Tori is bobbing her head on the cock of Billy Gunn, who's jeans are around his ankles. X-Pac looks at them and then at Stephanie, "Hey Steph, is that giving you any ideas?" X-Pac asks.

Road Dogg looks at X-Pac, "Hey Pac, that's gotta be the last thing on her mind..." Road Dogg says.

Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley raises an eyebrow and slyly smirks at X-Pac. "Is what giving me ideas?" Stephanie asks as she glances over her shoulder to watch Tori's blonde haired head smoothly bobbing on the shaft of Billy Gunn.