24 Degenerate Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm shit..." Billy moans as Tori twirls her tongue around his cock.

X-Pac points in their direction, "Tori blowing Billy..." X-Pac says to answer Stephanie's question.

"Maybe...." Stephanie smirks and licks her lips "Why?"

"Because I got a killer boner... and since Tori is busy..." X-Pac says with a grin.

Road Dogg laughs before he notices Tori and Billy waving him over, "Excuse me.." Road Dogg says as he gets up and steps around Stephanie to walk to the back of the bus.

Stephanie lightly tosses her brown hair back and smirks slyly at X-Pac before she stands up from the couch in the DX Express and starts to approach X-Pac. "Let me see what you have..."

X-Pac licks his lips as he unbuttons his jeans and pushes them form his waist to free his hardening, thick cock. "I know you like what you see..." X-Pac says.

Stephanie slyly narrows her eyes "We'll see about that..." Stephanie says as she seductively kneels down in front of X-Pac, wrapping both of her hands around his hardening shaft. Stephanie grits her teeth and narrows her eyes "Should I suck it?" Stephanie slyly teases.

"Fuck yeah you should!" X-Pac says as he takes off his t-shirt, while in the back of the bus, Road Dogg is getting blown by Tori as Billy licks her ass. Stephanie wickedly laughs as she holds X-Pac's cock steady while she slides her wet tongue up X-Pac's long shaft.

"Mmmmm yeah..." X-Pac moans as Stephanie drags her tongue up to the tip of his cock before she drags it down to the base of his shaft. Meanwhile, Triple H, wearing jeans, a DX t-shirt and a leather jacket, is leaving the Hartford Civic Center and he's walking to the DX Express. Stephanie seductively glares up at X-Pac as she opens her mouth and takes the head of his long cock into her manipulative mouth. Stephanie presses her lips smoothly around his shaft and starts to greedily suck on his cock.

"Mmmmm shit..." X-Pac moans as Stephanie bobs her head up and down on his thick, long shaft.

Triple H opens the tour bus's door and climbs in. "What the..." Triple H chuckles a bit as he sees Stephanie sucking on X-Pac's cock while Tori is riding Road Dogg in the back of the bus. Stephanie slaps her wet tongue against X-Pac's shaft as she smoothly bobs her head, slurping and sucking his cock, while her juicy ass sways up and down as she rocks forward on her knees, quickly sucking his cock.

"Ohhh fuck Steph... mmm.." X-Pac moans as he puts his hands on Stephanie's head. Triple H closes the tour bus's door and takes off his jacket and t- shirt as he quietly moves to get behind Stephanie.

Stephanie turns her head on X-Pac's cock as her moist lips grind against his shaft. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Stephanie groans as she rapidly bobs her head on X- Pac's cock, slobbering her saliva all over his long cock.

"Ahhh shit... mmmm fuck..." X-Pac moans as he sees Triple H lowering his jeans as he stands behind Stephanie. Triple H kneels on the floor and slides down her gray pants to uncover her big juicy ass so that he can firmly force his cock into her asshole.

"Mmmmmm!" Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley moans around X-Pac's cock as she feels Triple H's mass cock ramming into her tight asshole behind. Triple H's firm and deep thrusts cause Stephanie to rock forward on her knees as she lustfully sucks X-Pac's cock.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm... I'm glad I didn't miss anything...' Triple H smirks as he begins to pump his cock in and out of Stephanie's asshole.

"Ahhh well... if you got here any later, you would've missed a lot.." X-Pac laughs as Stephanie deep throats his cock. Meanwhile Tori is mounted on top of Billy Gunn while Road Dogg is fucking her toned ass from behind. Stephanie lifts her head from X-Pac's long shaft and slyly laps her wet tongue against the head of his cock as she rocks forward on her knees from Triple H slamming his cock into her juicy ass from behind.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm fuck.." Triple H grunts as he pumps his cock deeply into Stephanie's big juicy ass with each of his deep thrusts.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhh yeah..." Stephanie groans as she lightly presses her teeth against the head of X-Pac's cock, smoothly guiding herself back against Triple H's huge sledgehammer cock.

"Mmmm fuck... hey Hunter... how about letting Steph get her big ass on this dick.." X-Pac laughs as Stephanie completely lifts her head up from his cock.

"Ahhh sure... ahh..." Triple H groans as he pulls his cock out of Stephanie's asshole. Stephanie grits her teeth and seductively narrows her eyes at X-Pac as she stands up from the floor of the DX Express and steps to X-Pac in order to straddle his lap and lower her juicy ass onto his cock.

"Ahhhh aww fuck.." X-Pac moans as Stephanie completely lowers herself on his long hard shaft. X-Pac puts his hands on Stephanie's thighs as she starts to rock on his cock.

Stephanie licks her lips and leans her head back as she starts to smoothly rock back and forth, tightly pressing her asshole around his cock. "Ohhhh... ohhhhh yeah!"

Triple H licks his lips as he watches Stephanie rocking on X-Pac's cock, "Get ready baby..." Triple H says as he stands up so that he's able to guide his cock into Stephanie's tight pussy while she rocks on X-Pac.

Stephanie wickedly laughs as she feels Triple H's cock ramming deeply into her tight pussy as she rocks back on X-Pac's cock inside of her ass. "Ohhhhh fuck....fuck me!" Stephanie groans.

"Mmmmm fuck... ohhh damn... ahh..." X-Pac moans as he pumps his cock upward into Stephanie's ass while Triple H pounds her pussy. Meanwhile, Tori is now sucking on Billy's cock once again while she bounces up and down on the Road Dogg's fat shaft. Stephanie opens her eyes and locks her sly, manipulative eyes with Triple H's as she seductively moves her body between her husband and his degenerate friend.

"Ohhh shit baby... mmmm fuck..." Triple H moans and smirks as he looks down at his wife while she rocks between him and X-Pac as they deeply fuck her pussy and ass. Stephanie licks her lips and tilts her head back, smacking her hair against X-Pac's face as she grinds her juicy ass down on his cock while Triple H deeply fucks her pussy.

"Mmmm shit... ahhh fuck..." X-Pac moans as he drives his cock up into Stephanie's juicy ass. Triple H pulls out of Stephanie's pussy and lifts her up to turn her around so that she can lower her pussy onto X-Pac's shaft.

"Mmmmm...ohhh..." Stephanie groans as she places her hands onto X-Pac's toned chest and sharply rocks forward on his shaft as he immediately starts to pump his cock up into her wet pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck... ahhh damn!" X-Pac moans as Stephanie puts her hands on his shoulders while she rocks on his cock. Triple H smirks as he leans down slightly so that he can guide his cock into Stephanie's already stuffed pussy.

"MMMMMM! Ohhhhh Hunter..." Stephanie groans as she feels her pussy stretching around X-Pac's cock as Triple H's cock joins in her pussy. Stephanie licks her lips as she sharply moves between the two degenerates.

"Awwww mmmm fuck..." Triple H grits his teeth as he grabs Stephanie's hips as he starts to pump his cock in and out of her double stuffed twat. X-Pac tosses his greasy black hair back as he slows his thrusts down. Meanwhile Tori is sandwiched between the New Age Outlaws as Billy fucks her ass while Road Dogg bangs her pussy. Stephanie lowers her head and slides her tongue against X-Pac's lips as she rocks forward on his cock as Triple H hammers his cock deep into her pussy, grinding against X-Pac's cock.

"Mmmm!" X-Pac moans as he slides his tongue against Stephanie's as he and Triple H trade thrusts as they drill Stephanie's pussy. Triple H roughly pulls Stephanie back and forth between him and X-Pac so that he can get his cock deeper into her packed cunt. Stephanie slides her tongue into X-Pac's mouth as she rocks forward swiftly on his cock, jerking his shaft with her pussy as Triple H continues to deeply fuck his wife.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck... mmm!" Triple H groans as he drives his cock firmly into Stephanie's double packed pussy.

"Mmmm aww mmm!" X-Pac moans into Stephanie's mouth as he begins to cum inside of her pussy as his cock grinds against The Game's thick shaft. Stephanie lifts her head and closes her eyes as she feels X-Pac's warm cum enter her pussy as she continues to rock on his shaft in order to push back against Triple H.

"Ahhhh... mmmm damn..." Triple H groans as he pulls his cock out of Stephanie's pussy after feeling X-Pac's warm cum on his cock. Triple H then pushes his cock back into Stephanie's asshole as he starts to lift her off of his degenerate friend's cum spent dick. Stephanie leans over and bends over while standing and places her hands onto the cushion of the couch that X-Pac is sitting on while she pushing back against Triple H's muscular waist as he drills her ass.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm fuck... ahhh!" Triple H groans as he pumps his cock deeply into Stephanie's asshole. Meanwhile Tori is on her knees as the New Age Outlaws shoot their warm thick cum all over her face and tits.

Stephanie glances over her shoulder and smirks back at Triple H as she rocks on her feet to push herself firmly back against Triple H's cock, grinding her juicy ass on his shaft. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhh Hunter!"

"Mmmm fuck... ahhh yeah baby..." Triple H groans as he sweat drips off of his muscular body. Triple H grabs Stephanie's hips again and jerks her back towards him as his cock starts to throb.

"Ohhhhhh fuck me Hunter...fuck me!" Stephanie moans as she feels Triple H deeply drilling her asshole, jerking her body back against his cock.

"Awww.... ohhh shit... mmmm fuck!" Triple H grunts and moans as he starts to cum deep inside of Stephanie's asshole while he continues to pound her ass.

Stephanie smirks and slowly nods her head as she feels his cum rushing into her ass. "Mmmm yeah baby..."

"Ahhh fuck what a day..." Triple H groans as he holds his cock inside of Stephanie's asshole.

Stephanie smirks and slyly looks back at Triple H "And I have a feeling tomorrow will be even better..."

-END-