24 Degenerate Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm ohhh..." Billy moans as he closes his eyes when Chyna starts to bob her head up and down on his cock at a slow pace. Chyna wraps her lips around Billy Gunn's cock and starts to gradually bob her head on his cock, taking him perfectly into her warm and saliva dripping wet mouth. Chyna closes her eyes as her head bobs quicker on his shaft.

"Mmmmm fuck... ohhh damn you're the best at this..." Billy moans as he lays flat on the bed, completely enjoying the way Chyna is sucking his cock. Chyna presses her lips tighter around Billy Gunn's cock as her wet tongue laps against his shaft while she constantly bobs her head at a rapidly increasing pace while she takes him deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmm fuck... ahhh yeah... mmm..." Billy moans as he starts to lift his hips to thrust his cock upward into Chyna's warm wet mouth as she bobs her head at a brisk pace on it.

Mmmmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Chyna moans as he starts to thrust his cock deeply into her mouth at a quick pace causing her head to rapidly moves on his shaft.

"Mmmm fuck Chyna... ahhh... ohh yeah.." Billy moans as he feels Chyna's tongue against the bottom side of his cock as he pushes it upward into her mouth. Chyna slowly lifts her head from Billy Gunn's cock and licks her lips as she watches her saliva drip from his shaft. "Fuck Chyna... no one sucks cock like you do...' Billy grins as he starts to sit up on the bed.

Chyna smirks and laughs "Of course no one does..." Chyna replies as she snaps the button on her jeans and starts to push her jeans down from her waist and down her juicy hips. Billy smirks as he watches Chyna wiggle her jeans drown from her perfectly shaped hips as she pushes them down her muscular legs. Billy licks his lips as he sees Chyna's black thong that is covering her pussy.

"So Billy...tell me what you want from me" Chyna asks with a smirk as she plays with the straps of her black thong before lowering the thong from her lower body to expose her nicely shaved, wet pussy.

"Shit what I want is your incredible pussy... and perfect ass...' Billy says as he watches Chyna kick off her thong once it's down to her feet.

"Well...come and get it!" Chyna seductively snaps before she throws her black thong at Billy Gunn after removing it from her body. Billy Gunn grins as he reaches forward to grab Chyna's muscular arms and he proceeds to push her to lay down on the bed. Billy scoots between Chyna's powerful legs so that he can firmly push his cock into her nicely shaved, tight, wet pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck Billy...ohhhhh yeah!" Chyna groans and grits her teeth as Billy Gunn starts to firmly thrust his cock deeply into her tight pussy as she lays on the large hotel room bed.

"Ahhhh fuck yeah..." Billy grunts as he grabs hold of Chyna's juicy hips as he pumps his cock in and out of her pussy with firm thrusts.

Chyna tilts her head back and causes her head to hang off the side of the bed as Billy Gunn deeply rams his cock into her pussy. "Ohhhh yeah Billy...ohhh yeah!"

"Ahhh awww... ahhh!" Billy licks his lips as he gradually increases the pace of his thrusts as he fucks the powerful 9th Wonder of the World. Billy keeps a firm grip on Chyna's hips as he watches hare incredibly large, firm and juicy tits jiggle as he fucks her.

Chyna closes her eyes as she sharply grinds her pussy against his shaft as she feels his cock deeply ramming into her cunt. "Ohhhhh fuck Billy...yeah fuck that pussy!"

"Ohhhh fuck yeah... mmmm shit!" Billy grunts as he begins to sweat lightly as he pounds Chyna's tight wet pussy with his massive dick.

Chyna's large and juicy tits bounce as she moves back and forth against the surface of the bed while Billy Gunn deeply rams his cock into her pussy. "Ohhhhh ohhhh fuck Billy!"

"I want that ass Chyna..." Billy says as he jerks his cock out of Chyna's wet pussy. The ass-loving member of DX sits up on his knees as he pulls Chyna towards the center of the bed. Chyna sits up resting her body on her elbows before she turns over onto her stomach and pushes herself onto her knees and firmly places her hands onto the bed. Billy spreads Chyna's toned ass cheeks apart with his hands as he presses his cock against her asshole. Billy then grabs Chyna's hips and pulls her back towards him as he slams his cock forward into her ass.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh....OHHHHHH FUCK!" Chyna screams louder as inch by inch of Billy Gunn's cock enters her tight asshole before he starts to swiftly thrust his cock into her toned ass.

"Ahhh yeah.... mmmm FUCK!" Billy grunts as he pumps his cock sharply in and out of Chyna's asshole. With how loud Chyna is screaming, Billy can easily tell it's been awhile since she's gotten her ass fucked.

Chyna tightly grits her teeth and closes her eyes as she slowly rocks back against his cock as he eagerly drills his toned ass. "Ohhhh fuck...fuck Billy..."

"Mmmmm ahhhh fuck Chyna... mmm I've missed this ass..." Billy groans as he brings his hands back to Chyna's ass cheeks to press them against his cock as he fucks her.

"Mmmmm ohhhh Billy baby...fuck me!" Chyna moans and groans loudly as her ass firmly smacks against his muscular waist while he deeply fucks her. Billy grits his teeth as he rams his cock as hard and fast as he can into Chyna's asshole. The loud repeating sounds of Chyna's ass and the back of her legs smacking against Billy's waist and thighs fills the hotel room as sweat drips off both of their bodies.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh you fuck my ass so good!" Chyna groans as she tosses her dark black hair back as her body roughly collides with Billy Gunn and his cock.

"Ahhhh... awww shit... ahhh fuck!" Billy grunts as his cock starts to throb inside of Chyna's now loose asshole while he continues to fuck her.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh Billy...ohhhhh fuck!" Chyna groans as she feels his cock deeply thrusting into her ass before he suddenly pulls out of her ass.

Billy turns Chyna around to face him as he starts to stroke his cock, "Come on Chyna... I know you've missed this as much as I have..." Billy grins.

Chyna opens her mouth and wraps her lips around the head of his throbbing cock that was just in her ass. "Mmmmm...." Chyna moans as she lightly sucks on the head of his cock.

"Ahhhh... awww fuck...' Billy moans as he strokes his cock while Chyna sucks on the tip. Billy grits his teeth as his cock erupts with a huge load of cum shooting right into Chyna's mouth.

"Ohhhh mmmm..." Chyna moans as she tastes his warm cum rushing into her mouth before lifting her head and eagerly swallowing his load.

"Mmmm shit.... ahhh..." Billy licks his lips as he breathes deeply, "So.... you're gonna think about coming back to DX?" Billy asks with a grin.

Chyna licks her lips and smirks "It's really not for me anymore, but whenever you want to fuck ass...you better come here"

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 2 AM and 3 AM on February 27, 2000

In the hotel parking lot, inside of the DX Express, Road Dogg Jesse James is going through one of his travel bags as Tori steps onto the state of the art tour bus. Jesse, who's wearing black sweat pants with a gray sweat shirt, doesn't notice Tori as he digs through the contents of his travel bags, "God damn it... I bet Billy took it..." Jesse grumbles.

Tori raises an eyebrow and folds her arms against her chest "What are you looking for?" Tori asks as Road Dogg turns around to face the devious girlfriend of X-Pac, who is dressed in a pair of tight fitting pair of black sleeping pants and lime green hooded sweat shirt.

"My CD Player, got the demo of RUN DMC's remix of the DX anthem," Jesse says as he starts to zip up his travel bag.

"Oh..." Tori presses her lips together and nods her head. Tori unfolds her arms from her chest and walks further into the expensive, luxury DX Express "Kind of late, isn't it?"

"Yeah... but my room is right next to Hunter and Stephanie's... and those two were making a whole lot of noise..." Jesse laughs a bit.

Tori raises an eyebrow and smirks a bit as she looks at Road Dogg. "Funny... that's where X-Pac said he was going to be."

"Oh that explains it..." Road Dogg says as he puts his travel bag into one of the compartments in the back of the tour bus. "So what are you doing up?" Road Dogg asks.

Tori sighs as she casually sits down on the leather couch inside of the traveling DX Express Bus. "Well..." Tori pauses and licks her lips "It's kind of weird, but whenever I get really horny at night...I can never get to sleep."

"And you came down to the bus?" Road Dogg laughs a bit as he sits next to Tori on the leather couch.

Tori slyly glances over at Road Dogg and smirks "I was hoping someone might be on..."

"Well it looks like you lucked out..." Road Dogg grins.

Tori nods her head and smirks "Oh yeah..." Tori replies as she wickedly narrows her eyes and turns on the couch in order to straddle Road Dogg lap. As she face Road Dogg she places her hands onto his shirt and starts to eagerly pull the shirt from his upper body. Road Dogg lifts his arms up so that Tori can easily remove his shirt to uncover his surprisingly well toned upper body. Road Dogg notices that Tori's sweat shirt can be unzipped and he wastes no time in unzipping her lime green hooded sweat shirt to reveal large firm perfectly shaped tits. Tori smiles as she places her hands against Road Dogg toned chest as she feels his hands cupping her juicy and firm tits. Tori leans forward and kisses Road Dogg's lips, sliding her tongue into his mouth.

"Mmmmm...." Road Dogg moans into Tori's mouth as he slides his tongue against her tongue. Road Dogg eagerly caresses and squeezes Tori's tits with his hands as she slides her hands over his chest.

"Mmmmm...mmmm..." Tori responds moaning into Road Dogg's mouth as she starts to lightly grind herself against his waist and crotch. Road Dogg circles his tongue around Tori's tongue as she grinds herself lightly on his crotch until she starts to feel Road Dogg's cock pressing against her though his sweat pants. Road Dogg continues to squeeze and play with Tori's juicy tits. Tori softly breaks the kiss and flicks her tongue against Road Dogg's lips before she grits her teeth and tilts her head back as she starts to rock quicker on his waist, grinding herself against his hardening crotch.

"Mmmm fuck... damn... now I know why Pac loves you to sit on his lap when the bus is movin'..." Road Dogg moans as Tori rocks sharply on his lap.

"Mmmm...are you gonna fuck me with that big dick?" Tori asks as she lustfully moves her body on his lap.

"Fuck yeah I am..." Road Dogg smirks as he starts trying to push down Tori's sleeping pants whenever she lifts herself up slightly from his lap. Tori tosses her dirty blonde hair back and slides off of Road Dogg lap to stand up in front of him. Tori seductively narrows her eyes as she watch him lowering her black pants from her tanned and gorgeously toned waist. Road Dogg licks his lips as he sees Tori's perfectly shaved, wet pussy as soon as he gets her pants down far enough. As Tori steps out of her sleeping pants, Road Dogg leans forward so that he can lap his tongue against her pussy as she stands in front of him.

"Mmmm...ohhhh yeah..." Tori moans as she feels his tongue brushing against her wet, smooth pussy lips. Road Dogg reaches behind Tori and cups her round ass cheeks with his hands as he drags his tongue up and down against her pussy lips.

"Mmmm...ohhh yeah...eat that pussy Jesse" Tori moans as she lightly pushes her pussy against his tongue.

"Mmmmm...mmmm" Road Dogg moans against Tori's pussy as he pushes his tongue past her pussy lips. Road Dogg starts to thrust his tongue in and out of Tori's cunt as she puts her hands on his head.

"Ohhhh...ahhhh...ahhh..." Tori moans and closes her eyes as she feels his tongue darting in and out of her wet pussy. Road Dogg tilts his head slightly to the right as he pushes his tongue as far as he can into Tori's pussy as she grabs a hold of his braided hair.

"Mmmmm...ohhh yeah...ohhh that feels so good..." Tori moans as her breathing becomes heavily. Tori lightly pulls on his braided hair as she feels his tongue deeply penetrating her twat. Road Dogg can feel Tori's pussy tightening slightly on his tongue as he eats her delicious cunt and he continues to work until he knows that she's going to cum. Road Dogg then pulls his head back away from Tori's pussy and grins up at her knowing that he brought her to the edge.

Tori narrows her eyes and seductively glares down at Road Dogg "Not funny..."

"Yeah it is..." Road Dogg grins as he starts to push down his sweat pants to expose his incredibly fat cock. "Pac, Hunter and Billy may got longer dicks, but we both know this is gonna make you walk funny tomorrow..." Road Dogg smirks.

Tori laughs as she bends down and helps Road Dogg slide his sweatpants down his legs. "That's what I'm hoping for!"

Road Dogg kicks off his sweatpants and the sneakers he's wearing before he grabs Tori by her waist to pull her back onto his lap. Road Dogg lifts Tori up slightly and then jerks her downward so that her wet twat is impaled and stretched by his fat dick.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" Tori screams with lustful as she feels his cock deeply ram up into her pussy. Tori places her hands onto his shoulders and starts to quickly and eagerly rock back and forth his fat, rock hard cock.

"Mmmmm shit... ahh!" Road Dogg moans as he keeps his hands on Tori's waist as she rocks back and forth on his fat shaft. Road Dogg smirks as he watches Tori repeatedly toss her head back whenever she rocks forward on his shaft.

"Mmmmm...ohhh ohhhh yeah...so fucking big!" Tori moans as she grinds her pussy sharply on his shaft. Road Dogg grits his teeth as he slides his hands from Tori's waist and places them on her ass. As Tori grinds her pussy on his incredibly thick cock, Road Dogg pushes both of his index fingers into Tori's asshole.

"Ohhh you like that don't you Jesse?" Tori moans as she leans forward and starts to bounces swiftly on his shaft as he thrusts up into her wet pussy.

"Fuck yeah Tori... mmmm shit!" Road Dogg grunts as he pumps his fat cock upward into Tori's twat while he continues to play with her ass. Road Dogg nearly bites his own tongue as Tori's ass and thighs start smacking down harder on his legs.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh yeah! Ohhhh fuck me! Yeah fuck me!" Tori screams lustfully. Road Dogg brings his hands back to Tori's waist and he makes sure he has a good grip on her before he stands up from the couch. Tori instantly wraps her legs around his as Road Dogg slams his cock into her. Tori wraps her arms around Road Dogg's neck and holds on tightly as she wildly bounces up and down on his shaft while the DX member deeply drives his cock into her pussy while standing.

"Ahhhh awwww ahhh..." Road Dogg grunts as he lifts Tori up and down on his fat, rock hard cock as he pumps it into her. Road Dogg smirks slightly as he feels Tori's feet kicking him slightly when ever she slams down on his cock.

"Ohhhh yeah! Ohhhh fuck Jesse!" Tori moans as she leans her head back as she quickly and wildly bounces on his shaft. Road Dogg suddenly drops to his knees and lays Tori on the floor of the DX Express tour bus. Now on top of her, Road Dogg pins Tori down on the floor as he rapidly increases the pace of his thrusts.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh Jesse!" Tori moans as she wraps her gorgeous legs tightly around his waist as he drills and pumps his cock into her pussy. Tori places her hands onto his toned chest as she feel his cock swiftly driving into her cunt.

"Ahhhh... awww fuck... ahhhh shit!" Road Dogg grunts and groans as he relentlessly fucks Tori's stretched pussy with his fat shaft. Road Dogg's balls smack loudly against Tori's tanned sweat coated skin. Tori closes her eyes and arches her back as she feels his cock deeply ramming into her pussy while she starts to grind herself against his cock. Sweat drips from Road Dogg's forehead as he continues to pound Tori's pussy with quick hard thrusts as his cock finally begins to throb and pulsate within her.

"Ohhhh yeah...mmmm you're so good Jesse..." Tori moans

"Ahhhhh awww fuck... AHHH SHIT!" Road Dogg moans as he starts to cum inside of Tori's wet hot twat.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Tori groans as she tightens her legs around his waist and feels his warm cum flooding her hot, wet pussy.

"Mmmmm fuck... ahhh..." Road Dogg licks his lips as he starts to slow his thrusts down as his cock throbs a bit as another burst of cum shoots into Tori's pussy.

Tori licks her lips "Mmmm...this was just what I wanted"

Road Dogg smirks, "So you're going to bed right away?" Road Dogg asks

Tori raises an eyebrow and smirks "Why do you ask?

"Because it looks like you still have that problem that's gonna keep you awake..." Road Dogg replies.

Tori laughs "Are you making a suggestion?"

"What do you think?" Road Dogg smirks.

Tori slyly presses her lips together "Well what is it you have in mind?"

Road Dogg licks his lips, "I'll tell you when we get back up to my hotel room..."

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 3 AM and 4 AM on February 27, 2000

Inside of X-Pac's hotel room, the greasy haired degenerate is licking his lips and undoing his jeans as he looks at Bobcat, the blond haired ho he picked up from the Godfather just a few minutes ago, "Totally sucks that Hunter ain't here..." X-Pac grins as he looks at Bobcat's legs.

Inside of X-Pac's hotel room, the greasy haired degenerate is licking his lips and undoing his jeans as he looks at Bobcat, the blond haired ho he picked up from the Godfather just a few minutes ago, "Totally sucks that Hunter ain't here..." X-Pac grins as he looks at Bobcat's legs.

X-Pac lowers his jeans to free his long, hardening cock, "Exactly so why don't start to suck it..." X-Pac grins.

Bobcat cutely licks her lips and smiles "Mmmm...I was hoping you'd say that!" Bobcat says before she eagerly wraps her skilled hands around X-Pac's long and solid, rock hard cock. Bobcat presses her lips together and delicately kisses the head of his cock.

"Mmmmm fuck..." X-Pac licks his lips as Bobcat tilts her head from side to side as she kisses the tip of his cock from different angles.

"Mmmmm..." Bobcat softly moans as she turns her head again and kisses X-Pac's cock down the shaft before slyly slides her wet, soft tongue against the bottom side of his shaft, playfully brushing her tongue up and down on his cock.

"Mmmmmm yeah.... ahhh..." X-Pac puts his right hand on top of Bobcat's head as she slides her tongue up and down the length of his stiff cock. Bobcat playfully moves her wet, soft tongue up X-Pac's rock hard, long shaft before reaching the head on his cock and eagerly swallows his cock with her skilled, perfect mouth. Bobcat wraps her soft lips around X-Pac's cock and starts to smoothly bob her head to suck on his cock.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm shit..." X-Pac tilts his head back as Bobcat takes half of his cock past her soft lips as she bobs her head smoothly on it. Bobcat sweetly lifts her beautiful, seductive eyes and glances up at X-Pac while she swiftly and smoothly moves her head on X-Pac's cock as she expertly sucks on the greasy haired degenerate's cock.

"Ohhh fuck.... damn you're an expert cock sucker aren't you..." X-Pac moans as Bobcat takes his cock further into her mouth until her nose is nearly brushing against the hair of his crotch.

"Mmmm...hmmm..." Bobcat seductively moans around X-Pac's cock as she smoothly turns her head on X-Pac's cock, grinding her soft and moist lips against his shaft as she forces his long, hard cock deeper into her mouth. Bobcat raises her soft hands and places them onto his waist and starts to gently slide and rub her hands against his waist while sucking his cock.

"Ohhhh shit... come on... mmmm fuck... get undressed..." X-Pac groans as Bobcat slides her hands all over his waist as she nearly deep throats his long shaft. Bobcat playfully pats her wet tongue against the bottom side of X-Pac's hard shaft before she gently lifts her head from his cock. Bobcat, remaining on her knees, removes her hands from his toned waist and proceeds to lift her tight white top to expose her large and incredibly juicy, perfectly rounded tits.