24 Degenerate Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah.... those are some perfect looking tits..." X-Pac grins as he steps towards the bed and he sits down. Bobcat smiles and seductively giggles as she stands up from the floor and cutely approaches the bed, swaying her gorgeous hips back and forth while she playfully teases to lower her short white skirt.

X-Pac smirks, "Shit I should've put on some music..." X-Pac grins as he watches Bobcat lowers her skirt just a few inches but she pulls it back up before she lowers it a little further again.

"Do you want me to take it off?" Bobcat asks in a cute, seductive voice as she perfectly shakes her hips from side to side.

"Hell yeah I want you to take it off..." X-Pac grins as the door to his hotel room starts to open as Triple H arrives.

"Hey... damn it Pac, you couldn't wait for me to get here?" Triple H says as he steps into the hotel room as Bobcat bends forward as she slides down her skirt.

Bobcat glances over her shoulder and licks her lips "Mmmm...hi..." Bobcat says with a laugh as she sees Triple H walking up behind her as she lowers her white skirt down her gorgeously tanned legs and steps out of her skirt to expose her smoothly shaved pussy.

Triple H, who's dressed in knee length shorts, smirks, "Did he tell you this was gonna be a threesome?" Triple H asks as he closes the hotel room door.

Bobcat bites down on her bottom lip and nods her head "Yeah...but he said you probably wouldn't make it..." Bobcat replies as she slyly crawls onto the bed with X-Pac.

"You told her that? I told you I was coming as soon as Stephanie went to sleep.." Triple H says to X-Pac as he lowers his shorts.

"I wasn't getting my hopes up... Stephanie can be up all night..." X-Pac grins as he lays on the bed while Bobcat straddles his legs.

Bobcat tosses her long, flowing hair back as she gently mounts herself onto X-Pac's rock hard cock. Bobcat glances over her shoulder and smiles at Triple H. "I'm glad you made it then..." Bobcat responds as she places her hands onto X-Pac's toned chest and starts to smoothly rock back and forth on his cock.

"So am I..." Triple H smirks as he climbs up onto the bed and positions himself on the right side of X-Pac and Bobcat. Triple H puts his left hand on Bobcat's head to have her turn to face his cock, which she takes into her mouth while she rocks on X-Pac's shaft.

"Mmmmmmm!" Bobcat happily moans and wraps her soft lips around Triple H's sledgehammer-like cock and starts to smoothly bob her head to suck his cock while she rocks back and forth at a gradually quickening pace on X-Pac's cock.

"Ohhh shit... mmm..." X-Pac moans as he puts his hands on Bobcat's juicy tits as she rocks back and forth on his cock. Triple H smirks as Bobcat smoothly bobs her head on his stiff cock while she takes it three-fourths of the way into her mouth.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm!" Bobcat lustfully moans as she lifts her cute, seductive eyes to look up at Triple H as she perfectly swallows his cock while moving her head easily against his shaft. Bobcat playfully racks her fingernails against X-Pac's toned chest as she rocks back on his cock, grinding her wet pussy on his shaft.

"Ahhhh... mmmm..." Triple H licks his lips as Bobcat looks up at him while she bobs her head on his cock. X-Pac begins to lift his lower body as he thrusts his cock up into Bobcat's cunt as she grinds herself on his shaft.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmm!" Bobcat moans as she quickly bounces on X-Pac's as he thrusts up into her warm pussy. Bobcat's wet saliva slobbers all over Triple H's cock as she quickly rocks her head back and forth, perfectly working her oral skills over his massive cock.

"Ahhh shit... mmmm fuck..." X-Pac grunts as he drives his cock upward into Bobcat's pussy as she rocks on his cock. Triple H pulls his cock out of Bobcat's talented saliva dripping mouth.

"Ohhhh...mmm yeah...ohhhh" Bobcat moans as some of her saliva drips from her mouth while she continues to quickly bounce and rock on X-Pac's deeply and steadily thrusting cock.

"Hey Pac... mind if I borrow the ho for a hot minute?" Triple H asks.

"You only want her for a minute?" X-Pac replies with a grunt as Bobcat bounces on his cock.

"You know what I mean..." Triple H smirks as he pulls Bobcat off of X-Pac's shaft.

Bobcat laughs and seductively looks up at Triple H after he pulls her off of X-Pac's cock. "Mmmm are you going to fuck me?"

"Fuck yeah..." Triple H smirks as he puts Bobcat on her back. He then raises her legs and drapes them on his shoulders before he leans forward to push his sledgehammer like cock into Bobcat's wet, warm cunt.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhh..." Bobcat softly moans and presses her soft lips together as she feels his cock deeply sliding into her wet, warm pussy.

X-Pac sits up on his knees and scoots towards Bobcat's head, "Two words ho... suck it..." X-Pac says as he turns Bobcat's head to the right so that he can pushes his cock into her mouth. Triple H puts his hands on Bobcat's thighs as he rams his cock into her tight pussy with firm thrusts.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh!" Bobcat moans as her lips wrap around X-Pac's cock and the feisty and playful ho of the Godfather bobs her head smoothly along X-Pac's cock as Triple H's deeply drills her pussy with his cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmm shit... ahhh..." Triple H grunts as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he rams his cock firmly into Bobcat's pussy. X-Pac licks his lips as Bobcat takes his cock further into her warm, wet mouth. Bobcat closes her eyes as she turns her head gently on X-Pac's cock as her saliva splashes against his cock while she wraps her gorgeous legs around Triple H's muscular waist as she slightly pulls him against her, making his cock deeply ram into her pussy.

"Ohhh fuck... mmmm shit..." X-Pac moans as he pushes his cock further into Bobcat's mouth. Triple H grits his teeth as he sharply drives his cock balls deep into Bobcat's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Bobcat moans as she grinds her soft, moist lips against X- Pac's cock as she deeply takes his cock into her wet, warm mouth.

"Ahhh damn...." Triple H smirks as he pulls his rock hard cock out of Bobcat's pussy. X-Pac pulls his dick out of Bobcat's mouth as Triple H gets off the bed and pulls her with him. Triple H smirks as he lifts Bobcat up and lowers her pussy onto his cock, "Mmmm shit yeah..." Triple H as he starts to fuck Bobcat while standing.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmm yeah..." Bobcat moans as she wraps her legs around Triple H's muscular waist as she starts to quickly bounce up and down on his cock.

"Hey I paid for this ho!" X-Pac laughs as he gets off the bed and stands behind Bobcat so that he can push his cock into her asshole as she bounces on Triple H's rock hard dick.

"Ohhhhh! Mmmmm yeah..." Bobcat moans and closes her eyes as she feels X-Pac's cock entering her tight asshole while she feels both his and Triple H's cocks thrusting into her body.

"Mmmmm fuck.... ahhh damn..." Triple H grunts as he rams his stiff cock deeply into Bobcat's pussy. X-Pac puts his hands underneath Bobcat's legs as he pumps his cock in and out of her tight asshole. Bobcat licks her lips and tilts her head back as she rocks back and forth between to the members of DX members as she grinds her tanned body down on both cocks.

"Ohhh hell yeah... ahhhh ohhh fuck..." X-Pac grits his teeth as he thrusts his cock firmly in and out of Bobcat's ass as she bounces between him and Triple H. Triple H licks his lips as he pounds Bobcat's pussy sharply with his large dick. Bobcat leans back slightly against X-Pac's toned chest as she sharply bounces on his cock inside of her ass while Triple H's roughly pumps his cock into her tight pussy.

"Ahhh... ohhh fuck... ahhh shit... mmm!" Triple H grunts as he starts to cum inside of Bobcat's wet hot pussy.

Bobcat licks her lips as her pussy tightens around Triple H's cock as her pussy is flooded with his cum. "Ohhhh...ohhhh shit..." Bobcat moans as she lowers her ass on X-Pac's cock.

"Mmmm shit.... ahhh damn..." X-Pac tilts his head back as he begins to shoot his cum into Bobcat's asshole as he continues to drive his shaft in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmm...yeah cum in my ass..." Bobcat moans as she gently grinds her ass down on his throbbing cock as he finishes cumming in her ass.

"Mmm fuck..." X-Pac groans as he pulls his cock out of Bobcat's cum filled ass.

Triple H lifts Bobcat off of his cock and drops her on the bed, "I better get back to my room before Stephanie gets up..."

Bobcat presses her lips together and playfully frowns "Awww you're leaving?"

Triple H smirks, "Hey I'm married... gotta keep my wife from suspecting anything."

Bobcat pouts her adorable lips at X-Pac and innocently lowers her eyes "Do I have to leave too?"

"Nope.... I'm not done with your hot ass yet..." X-Pac grins.

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 4 AM and 5 AM on February 27, 2000

Inside of the hotel's gym, Billy Gunn, with a towel around his waist, is walking the short distance from the locker room towards the steam room. "Damn, fucking Chyna makes me stiff all over..." Billy says with a grin as he opens the door to the steam room. As he sits down on the bench, Billy doesn't realize that someone else is in the steam room.

Sitting along the left side of steam room, with a white towel wrapped around her impressively built body is the curly blonde haired and energetic personal trainer of Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, Muffy Mower. Muffy presses her lips together as she sees Billy Gunn walking throughout the heavily steam filled room. "Hey there..." Muffy says.

Billy looks over at Muffy, "Oh hey... hmmm wait... what was your name again?" Billy asks as he snaps his fingers a bit as if to remember Muffy.

Muffy laughs a bit and raises an eyebrow "It's Muffy..." She says with a slight arrogance in her voice.

Muffy laughs a bit and raises an eyebrow "It's Muffy..." She says with a slight arrogance in her voice.

Muffy Mower folds her arms chest and leans her head back slightly as sweat radiates off of her tanned and nicely built body. "I sure hope you stretched out properly before hand...and then afterwards too."

Billy smirks, "It wasn't that kind of workout..." Billy says as he loosens the towel that's covering his waist.

Muffy smirks a bit and raises an eyebrow as she glances over at Billy Gunn "You still should make sure you stretch out after..." Muffy says as she stands up in the steam room and starts to walk over to where Billy Gunn has sat down. "You don't want to pull a muscle..."

Billy Gunn licks his lips a bit, "You're right... I rather have a blond pull my muscle..." Billy says jokingly as Muffy walks over towards him.

Muffy presses her lips together as she stands in front of Billy Gunn and places her hands on her waist as she remains covered by the white towel. "I wouldn't mind helping you out."

Billy grins, "Really? Cause this sure is stiff..." Billy says as he removes the towel that's covering his waist to reveal his hardening cock.

Muffy licks her lips as she glances down at Billy Gunn's hardening, nicely thick cock. "Mmmm...I can definitely help with that..." Muffy Mower replies as the energetic personal trainer kneels down in the steam room and places her hands around Billy Gunn's cock as she sits between his strong legs.

"Mmmmm I bet you can..." Billy moans slightly as Muffy holds his the base of his cock with her right hand while she starts to stroke his shaft with her left hand. Muffy tosses her curly blonde hair back as she lowers her head and slides her wet tongue against the head of his cock while moving her left hand smoothly against his shaft.

"Mmmmm shit..." Billy licks his lips as he watches Muffy slide her wet tongue around the large head of his cock while she strokes his dick with her left hand.

"Mmmm...tastes good..." Muffy moans as she flicks her tongue against Billy's piss-slit before she opens her mouth and swallows his cock with her mouth. Muffy wraps her lips tightly around his cock and starts to bob her head energetically to suck his fat cock.

"Awwww fuck.... mmmm..." Billy moans as he leans back on the bench as he begins to sweat thanks to the steam of the steam room. Billy closes his eyes as Muffy bobs her head quickly up and down on his shaft.

"Mmmmm...mmmm...mmmmm" Muffy Mower moans as her sweat dampened blonde haired head bobs eagerly as she sucks and slurps on his now fully hard cock.

"Ohhhh fuck.... ohhh damn... bet they nicknamed you Hoover..." Billy moans and laughs as Muffy eagerly sucks on his cock like a vacuum cleaner.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Muffy energetically moans as her head rapidly and surprisingly moves at a quick, swift pace as she sucks on Billy Gunn's cock. Without gagging, Muffy is able to rapidly deep throat his cock, causing the tip to smack against the back of her highly skilled mouth

"Ahhhh fuck... ohhh damn.... fuck!" Billy moans in surprised with how Muffy is able to deep throat his cock without gagging. Billy puts his hands on Muffy's head and pushes her head down on his cock.

"Mmmmm! Gahhh! Ohhhhhh!" Muffy Mower groans around Billy Gunn's cock as her nose his pushed right against his crotch and her chin rubs against his large ballsack.

"Drop the fucking towel..." Billy groans as he holds Muffy's head down on his long thick shaft for nearly a minute before allowing her to lift her head off of his dick.

"Mmmm...ohhh shit..." Muffy moans taking a deep breath after swallowing his entire cock with her highly skilled mouth. Muffy licks her lips of her saliva and undoes the white towel around her body before she completely peels the towel away.

Billy's eyes go wide as sees every inch of Muffy's body, from her surprisingly large juicy tits, shaved pussy and juicy legs, "Fucking hot..." Billy smirks as stands up from the bend before he pulls Muffy up from the floor. Muffy grits her teeth as he moves her and has the energetic personal trainer bend forward, placing her hands onto the bench inside of the steam room before he grabs a handful of her juicy ass.

"Now that's what I like... a toned round ass...' Billy smirks as he squeezes Muffy's right ass cheek with his left hand. Billy spreads Muffy's ass cheeks apart and firmly shoves his cock into her tight asshole.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh fuck yeah!" Muffy Mower moans and laughs as she feels Billy Gunn's cock ramming into her tight, juicy ass.

"Mmmmm shit.... fuck you take it up the ass a lot don't you?" Billy grunts as he holds Muffy's ass cheeks apart while he fucks Muffy's ass with his big hard dick.

Muffy laughs and tosses her sweat dampened, curly blonde hair back as she glances over her shoulder "Of course! There isn't a better way!" Muffy moans as she instantly starts to rock back on her feet to push back against his cock inside of her ass.

"Ahhh yeah that's what I like to hear!" Billy grunts as he slams his entire cock into Muffy's ass. Billy slides his hands from Muffy's ass cheeks and reaches around her to grab her large juicy tits.

"Mmmm yeah! I love getting my ass fucked!" Muffy moans and closes her eyes as she rapidly pushes her toned and tanned, sweat dripping body back against his cock. Billy grits his teeth as he squeezes and fondles Muffy's juicy sweat covered tits while he slams his cock sharply into her asshole. Sweat drips off of Billy Gunn's muscular tanned body as he fucks Muffy in the steam room.

"Ohhhh yeah! Mmmm fuck my ass!" Muffy moans loudly as her juicy ass smacks against Gunn's muscular waist as he deeply rams his cock into her ass.

"Mmmm shit yeah... ahhh fuck... mmmm yeah!" Billy slides his hands from Muffy's tits and wraps them around her waist. Billy lifts Muffy up easily as he continues to fuck her ass, and he turns around so that he sits on the bench with Muffy's ass still impaled on his cock. Muffy grits her teeth and places her hands onto his sweat covered, tanned and muscular shoulders as she starts to quickly and eagerly bounce on his cock, riding him with her juicy ass.

"Yeah... fuck yeah... bounce that ass on my cock!" Billy Gunn grunts as he thrusts his cock upward in Muffy's ass.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh fuck...I love a dick up my ass!" Muffy moans as she rapidly bounces her sweat dripping body on Billy Gunn's cock as she occasionally rocks back on his shaft.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm shit.... fuck yeah!" Billy grunts as he puts his hands back on Muffy's tits as she bounces and rocks on his cock. Billy leans back on the bench so that Muffy's hands slide form his shoulders to his sweat covered chest.

"Ohhhhh yeah...You love it in my ass, don't you?"

"I love all types of ass... big ones... small ones.... hell a tight one makes me stop on a dime!" Billy grunts as he thrusts his cock firmly up into Muffy's asshole.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh..." Muffy groans as she sharply rocks back on Billy Gunn's cock as she feels him thrusting up into her ass.

"Ohhhh fuck... mmmm shit... ahhh!" Billy grunts as he starts to feel his cock throbbing inside of Muffy's asshole as she continues to ride him.

"Ohhhh yeah! Mmmmmm" Muffy moans as she rapidly slams her juicy ass down on his cock.

"Get that mouth back on my cock!" Billy Gunn grits his teeth as he lifts the energetic trainer off of his throbbing thick cock. Muffy quickly turns around and bends over while standing as she opens her mouth and eagerly takes Billy Gunn's cock into her mouth. Muffy moans as she tastes her own ass around his shaft as she starts to rapidly bob her head.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm fuck...yeah suck that cock that was in your ass!" Billy moans as Muffy swirls her tongue around his throbbing cock.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Muffy moans as she quickly bobs her head on Billy's throbbing cock as she whips his shaft with her wet tongue.

"Ahhhh... ohhh fuck... ahhhh!" Billy moans loudly as his cock begins to erupt with a huge burst of cum shooting into Muffy's mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh...." Muffy moans as she presses her lips tight around Billy Gunn's cock as her energetic mouth fills with his large load of cum.

"Mmmmm shit yeah.... ahhh..." Billy licks his lips as his cock throbs a bit as another burst of cum shoots into Muffy's mouth. Muffy slowly lifts her head from his cock and licks her lips, swallowing his cum.

"Damn.... now that was a good workout..." Billy smirks.

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 5 AM and 6 AM on February 27, 2000

Triple H and X-Pac, both wearing jeans and DX t-shirts, are walking towards the elevator as Road Dogg comes out of his hotel room wearing black gym pants and a sweat shirt. "Geez Jesse don't you wear anything else?" X-Pac asks as Road Dogg follows him and Triple H to the elevator.

"Tori didn't complain..." Road Dogg smirks.

"Oh so that's where she was all night..." X-Pac replies as Triple H tries not to laugh as he presses the button on the elevator. The elevator doors opens with a ding and standing inside of the elevator cart is the feisty and playfully, frisky WWF Diva known as The Kat sporting her soft, shiny and silky black hair, while dressed in gray sweatpants-styled workout shorts and a white sports bra.

Triple H smirks, "Now there's something I like to see in the morning..." Triple H says as he steps onto the elevator.

"Hey Kitty what's up?" Road Dogg asks as he and X-Pac also step onto the elevator.

The Kat slyly bites down on her bottom lip as she looks at the three D- Generation X members that surround her in the cramped elevator cart. "Oh nothing...just getting an early morning workout..." The Kat replies with a playful laugh.

X-Pac smirks, "Oh you're gonna pump some iron... I know some iron you can pump..." X-Pac laughs.

Triple H glances at X-Pac, "Guess that ho wasn't enough for you..."

"You shouldn't talk about your wife like that..." X-Pac grins as Road Dogg starts laughing.

The Kat presses her moist lips together and slyly glances at Triple H "Are you three going to work out?" The Kat innocently asks with a sly gleam in her eyes.