24 Degenerate Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I was going to go to the gym..." Triple H smirks, "But I think we could get a good work out right here..."

The Kat playfully laughs as she glances around the cramped elevator cart to look at X-Pac and Road Dogg as she hungrily licks her lips "In here?"

"Sounds good to me..." Road Dogg says as he reaches over to smack the emergency stop button on the elevator's panel. The Kat slyly bites down on her bottom lip as she steps forward and turns around to face Triple H, X-Pac and Road Dogg before the frisky and seductive Diva kneels down in front of the three degenerates.

"Damn... this is going to be a good workout..." X-Pac smirks as he starts to undo his jeans so that he can lower them and free his hardening cock. Triple H and Road Dogg also lower their own pants to release their own hardening cocks as the frisky Diva looks at them hungrily. The Kat wraps her left hand around X-Pac's cock and her right hand around Road Dogg's cock as she starts to playfully guide her hands up and down their long, thick shafts before she leans her head forward to slyly trace her tongue on the head of Triple H's cock.

"Mmmmm damn...." Triple H moans as The Kat traces her tongue around the large head of his cock. X-Pac smirks as The Kat strokes his cock with her left hand while she jerks off Road Dogg with her right hand.

"Mmmmm..." The Kat happily moans as she slides her wet tongue around the head of Triple H's cock while she quickly moves her hands along the shafts of X- Pac and Road Dogg. The Kat moves her head to X-Pac's cock and slyly pats her tongue against his shaft.

"Ohhh yeah that's right..." X-Pac smirks as The Kat pats her tongue softly against the head of his cock. Road Dogg reaches down and starts to feel up The Kat's tits though the material of her sports bra. The Kat closes her eyes as she removes her hand from X-Pac's cock and wraps her hand around Triple H's cock so that she now stroking his and Road Dogg's cocks at the same time. The Kat playfully and eagerly slides her wet tongue up X-Pac's shaft.

"Ohhhh shit.... damn nothing like getting blown early in the morning..." X- Pac moans as The Kat slides her tongue up and down his cock.

"Except getting fucked early in the morning..." Triple H smirks as he replies. Road Dogg frees his cock from The Kat's left hand as he moves to get behind her. Road Dogg pulls her up slightly from the floor so that he can tug down her workout shorts from her slender waist.

"Mmmmm...I love getting fucked in the morning" The Kat replies with a seductive laugh before she opens her feisty mouth and lowers her head to take X-Pac's cock into her mouth. The Kat wraps her lips around his shaft and starts to bob her head smoothly as she strokes Triple H's cock with her left hand.

"I'm more than happy to fuck you then..." Road Dogg smirks as he pushes his fat hard cock into The Kat's warm, wet and tight pussy. X-Pac puts a hand on The Kat's head as she bobs her head up and down on his dick while she jerks off Triple H.

"Mmmmmmm!" The Kat sweetly moans around X-Pac's cock as she starts to swiftly moves her head on his cock, coating his shaft with her saliva. The Kat happily turns her head from side to side of X-Pac's cock while Road Dogg starts to thrust his cock into her pussy from behind inside of the cramped quarters of the elevator.

"Ahhhh damn... mmm..." Triple H smirks and moans as The Kat twists her hand around his rock hard cock as she continues to suck on X-Pac's dick. Road Dogg pulls The Kat back towards him so that he's able to push his entire cock into her cunt with each of his thrusts.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh..." The Kat softly moans as she lifts her head from X-Pac's cock and replaces her mouth with her right hand wrapped tightly around his saliva dripping cock. She turns her head to Triple H's cock and forces him into her sly mouth and begins to perfectly suck on The Game's cock while she rocks back on her knees against Road Dogg's perfectly timed thrusts.

"Mmmm shit... ahhh yeah..." Road Dogg grunts as he pumps his cock in and out of The Kat's pussy from behind Triple H grabs two handfuls of The Kat's hair as she bobs her head eagerly on his long hard shaft while X-Pac starts to move around The Kat to get to where Road Dogg is.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" The Kat seductively moans as she tightly wraps her moist lips around Triple H's sledgehammer-like cock and rapidly lifts and lowers her head to expertly sucking the WWF Heavyweight Championship large, rock hard cock. The Kat closes her eyes as she rocks back quicker on her knees to push her rounded, tanned ass back against Road Dogg's toned waist.

"Hey Jesse.. how about letting me fuck this pretty kitty?" X-Pac smirks.

"Ahhh... sure..." Road Dogg nods his head before he pulls his cock out of The Kat's pussy. After Road Dogg moves from behind her, X-Pac squeezes himself between The Kat's ass and the wall of the elevator before he pushes his own shaft into her tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhh yeah!" The Kat moans as she lightly presses her teeth against Triple H's cock when she feels X-Pac ramming his cock deep into her tight, wet pussy. The Kat lifts her eyes and seductively looks up at Triple H as she swiftly lifts and lowers her head, slobbering her saliva all over his cock.

"Ahhh shit.... mmmmm damn..." Triple H groans as he feels The Kat's teeth raking against his cock as she sucks and slobbers all over his cock. X-Pac wraps his arms around The Kat's waist as he rams his cock deeply into her pussy from behind.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" The Kat seductively moans and purrs as she perfectly moves her head on Triple H's cock, twisting her tongue against his shaft while she lowers her head further down on his massive cock as she rocks back against X- Pac's toned waist as the greasy haired degenerate deeply plows her pussy from behind.

"Ahhhh ohhh shit.... mmmm fuck..." X-Pac tosses his greasy black hair back as he slams every inch of his cock into The Kat's tight wet pussy. Triple H tilts his head back as The Kat twirls her tongue all over his cock as she swallows every inch of his shaft. Road Dogg smirks as he watches The Kat rock between Triple H and X-Pac in the cramped space of the elevator. The Kat impressively traps Triple H's cock in her mouth, tightly pressing her lips against the sides of his shaft as she rapidly and deeply bobs her head to take The Game's entire cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm fuck... you want this big dick in your twat Kat?" Triple H asks as he jerks his cock out of The Kat's skillful mouth as X-Pac pulls his shaft out of her pussy.

The Kat slyly licks her lips and nods her head as she looks up at Triple H "Mmmmm yeah...I want it real bad..." The Kat seductively purrs at Triple H smacks his shaft against her soft lips. Triple H smirks as manages to lower himself to the floor of the cramped elevator so that The Kat can mount his saliva covered cock.

"Mmmmm yeah..." The Kat moans and grits her teeth as she mounts her tanned, petite body on Triple H's muscular body, straddling his waist and lowers herself onto his massive cock. "Ohhhhhhh...." Kat moans softly as she feels his cock entering and stretching her pussy.

Hey Pac... move..." Road Dogg says as he slightly pushes X-Pac from behind The Kat.

"A please would've been nice..." X-Pac says before he sees what Road Dogg is up too. Road Dogg manages to kneel behind The Kat and he pushes his fat cock into The Kat's extremely tight asshole.

"Ohhhhhhh! Mmmmmm yeah! Fuck my ass!" The Kat moans happily as she feels Road Dogg starting to thrust his cock into her tight asshole, causing her to swiftly rock forward on Triple H's cock.

"Ahhh shit..." Triple H grunts as he manages to thrust his cock upward into The Kat's pussy as she rocks back to push against Road Dogg's cock that's inside of her ass.

"Hey I'm getting bored here..." X-Pac smirks as he steps around to where he's in front of the Kat. He steps over Triple H's head and pushes his cock downward so that it enters The Kat's wide-open mouth. The Kat obediently wraps her lips around X-Pac's cock as he practically is sitting on Triple H's head, with his ass brushing against The Game's hair.

The Kat closes her eyes and starts to smoothly bob her head on X-Pac's cock, causing his ball sack to rub back and forth against Triple H's forehead as the frisky Diva eagerly rocks between Triple H and Road Dogg, who are both deeply fucking her.

"Pac... get your fucking ass... out of my face!" Triple H grunts as he thrusts his cock firmly up into The Kat's pussy.

"No fucking way... I'm getting my dick sucked...' X-Pac moans as The Kat twists and turns her head around his dick.

Road Dogg laughs, "Damn... good thing I stayed back here..." Road Dogg moans as he drives his fat cock deeply into The Kat's asshole.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" The Kat moans as she quickly bobs her head along X-Pac's cock, lapping her tongue around his shaft as she takes more of his cock past her lips. Due to the quickness of The Kat sucking on X-Pac's cock, it causes his ballsack to quickly rub against Triple H's forehead.

"Ahhh shit.... 'Pac... I swear I'm going to hope Kane kicks your ass tonight..." Triple H grits his teeth as he feels X-Pac's balls on his forehead as he drives his cock up into The Kat's pussy.

"Ohhh shit... mmmm fuck..." X-Pac moans as he ignores The Game while The Kat twists and turns her head on his throbbing cock as Road Dogg fucks her ass from behind.

The Kat slowly lifts her head from X-Pac's cock and slyly flicks her tongue against X-Pac's shaft as his ballsack comes to complete rest on Triple H's forehead. "Mmmmm... ohhhh yeah..." The Kat groans as she teases X-Pac's cock with her tongue while she rocks back steadily on Triple H's cock to push herself against Road Dogg's cock into her ass.

"Awww... mmmm fuck yeah... ahhh..." Road Dogg grunts as he drills The Kat's ass with his fat cock.

"Ohh yeah... mmm..." X-Pac wraps his right hand around his throbbing cock while his ballsack sits right on Triple H's forehead.

"Pac... I swear to fucking'.... ahhh..." Triple H groans as he starts to cum inside of The Kat's hot wet cunt as she grinds herself on his shaft.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhh yeah...." The Kat moans as she bounces and sharply lowers herself on Triple H's cock as he begins to cum in her pussy while Road Dogg deeply pounds her ass with his cock.

"Ohhh shit.... ohhh fuck... mmmm!" Road Dogg grunts and groans as he begins to cum inside of The Kat's asshole.

"Mmmm shit... ahhh fuck..." X-Pac stands up a bit so that his balls are no longer on Triple H's forehead. X-Pac continues to stroke his throbbing cock until his starts to blow his jizz all over The Kat's face.

"Mmmmm....ohhhh yeah...." The Kat happily moans and licks her lips as she closes her eyes when X-Pac's cum sprays out of his throbbing shaft.

"Whew shit... now that's the best way to start the day..." X-Pac smirks as he moves over towards the elevator doors once he's done cumming.

The Kat seductively narrows her eyes as she lifts herself off of Triple H and looks at X-Pac. "What? You cum on my face and are just going to leave?"

X-Pac smirks, "Yeah... I'm riding with Billy to the gym... and I don't want to be late..."

"Well...someone needs to clean me up!" The Kat protests.

Road Dogg smirks, "We could just go on up to my hotel room..."

The Kat slyly smirks "We could?"

"Yeah and Tori is still up there..." Road Dogg says.

Triple H smirks, "That really sounds good to me now..."

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 6 AM and 7 AM on February 27, 2000

In the hotel's in-door parking lot, Billy Gunn, wearing black swish pants with a white sweat shirt, is talking with Jacqueline, "I swear Jacky... I nearly busted a nut when I saw your bathing suit last month at the Rumble..." Billy says

Jacqueline raises an eyebrow and folds her arms against her large chest. "Honey, I should have won that thing, for real!" Jacqueline replies with some bitterness in her voice. The tough and sassy Diva is dressed in a pair of tight jeans that perfectly hug her juicy ass and a long-sleeved white top.

"No argument here... you have the best ass in the entire WWF... plus them tits are real fucking incredible...." Billy licks his lips.

Jacqueline nods her head and laughs "And honey, these babies are all real!" Jacqueline replies proudly as she points to her incredibly large chest.

"They look real good to me... even when covered up..." Billy says as he boldly puts his hands on Jacqueline's large white top covered tits to give them a squeeze.

Jacqueline raises an eyebrow in amusement and laughs a bit "Honey...this isn't a free show!" Jacqueline says with a laugh as Billy Gunn squeezes her juicy tits through the material of her white long-sleeve top.

"As if I can resist wanting to feel them puppies...' Billy says as he again squeezes Jacqueline's tits through the material of her top.

Jacqueline playfully smacks Billy Gunn's hands off of her large chest "Honey! I'm serious! You gotta show me somethin' if you wanna feel!"

"Oh you wanna see something?" Billy Gunn smirks, "Well I got something you can see..." Billy says as he proceeds to push down his swish pants so that he can pull out his long and thick cock.

Jacqueline nods her head and smirks "Now that's what I'm talkin' about baby!" Jacqueline replies before she places her hands onto the bottom of her top and lifts her long-sleeved top to expose her incredibly large and juicy black tits.

"You took the words right out of my mouth..." Billy says as he raises his hands to grab Jacqueline's tits, but she drops to her knees in front of him before he can touch them.

Jacqueline laughs "You look like you ain't ever seen a black girl drop down for a white dick. Baby! I love white dick!" Jacqueline says as she wraps her hands around Billy Gunn's hardening shaft and teasingly flicks her tongue against the head of his cock.

"Mmmm hey... I was wanting to feel them big black tits!" Billy laughs as Jacqueline strokes his cock with both of her hands while she flicks her tongue against the head of his dick.

"Mmmmm...you will babe, you will!" Jacqueline says as she wraps her lips around the head of Billy Gunn's cock and proceeds to lower her head completely to take him into her warm mouth.

"Ohhh yeah.... mmmm...' Billy moans as Jacqueline starts to bob her head up and down on his long hard shaft.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Jacqueline moans as she smoothly bobs her head, easily sucking on his thick shaft, while her lips smoothly brush back and forth on his cock.

"Yeah... suck that white dick..." Billy Gunn licks his lips as Jacqueline twists and turns her head on his long thick cock.

X-Pac enters the hotel parking lot through a set of doors that leads from the hotel and he spots Billy and Jacqueline near the DX Express. "Sweet..." X-Pac smirks as he starts to walk towards them.

Jacqueline closes her eyes as she rocks forward on her knees while she swiftly and smoothly bobs her head at a constantly quickening pace as she slaps her tongue against his shaft. "Mmmm....ohhh..." Jacqueline moans as she slides her hands up to her large and juicy black tits and gropes her own tits while she sucks Billy Gunn.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah... shit yeah.... so fucking hot..." Billy Gunn moans as he watches Jacqueline feel up her large black tits as she sucks on his white cock.

X-Pac walks around a red corvette as he gets closer to them, "Hey is this is a private party?" X-Pac smirks.

Jacqueline opens her eyes and lifts her head from Billy Gunn's cock that drips of her saliva. Jacqueline glances over her shoulder "What the hell do you want!?" Jacqueline slightly snaps after being interrupted sucking Billy Gunn's cock.

X-Pac smirks as he starts to undo his jeans, "I want those black lips on my dick..." X-Pac says as he pulls out his hardening cock as he walks towards Jacqueline.

Jacqueline raises an eyebrow as she keeps her head tilted back looking over her shoulder "Boy you better not be bossin' me around..."

"You asked what I want.... and we all know you can't resist two white dicks..." X-Pac says with a smirk.

"Fuck Pac... always movin' in on my fun..." Billy says as he just stares at Jacqueline's large black juicy tits.

Jacqueline turns around to face X-Pac while sitting on her knees and smirks "Well get your little white ass here then!"

X-Pac tosses back his greasy black hair as he now stands in front of Jacqueline so that she can see there's some cum dripping from his dick. Billy kneels behind Jacqueline and starts to pull her tight jeans from her nicely thick and juicy hips. Jacqueline licks her lips as she wraps her hands around X-Pac's cock and guides his cock into her warm mouth, instantly tasting cum from his piss-slit due to his encounter earlier with The Kat. Jacqueline closes her eyes and starts to smoothly bob her head along his white cock.

"Ahhh fuck yeah.... mmmm suck it..." X-Pac moans as Jacqueline bobs her head up and down along the length of his hard cock.

Billy licks his lips as he finally manages to get Jacqueline's jeans past her large juicy black ass, "Hell yeah..." Billy grins as he guides his cock into Jacqueline's smoothly shaved pussy while he pulls her jeans off of her legs.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Jacqueline groans around X-Pac's cock as she feels Billy Gunn's cock entering her tight pussy from behind. Jacqueline rocks forward on her knees and starts to rapidly bob her head on X-Pac's nicely thick and solid, rock hard cock.

"Ohhh shit... mmmm... damn it's been to damn long since I've fucked some black pussy..." Billy moans as he as he puts his hands on Jacqueline's hips. X-Pac grabs a hold of Jacqueline's head as she sucks on his stiff cock.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Jacqueline moans around X-Pac's cock while she presses her lips tighter around his cock as she easily bobs her head on his cock while she pushes her juicy, curved black body back against Billy Gunn as he drills her cunt.

"Ohhh yeah... suck that cock.... mmm yeah you black slut!" X-Pac moans as he starts to move his hips back and forth to fuck Jacqueline's mouth. Billy pulls Jacqueline back towards him as he pumps his cock harder into her tight hot twat. Jacqueline impressively deep throats X-Pac's entire white cock with her mouth as her wet saliva pours down his shaft. Jacqueline smoothly grinds her juicy black ass back against Billy Gunn's muscular waist as he deeply fucks her from behind.

"Mmmm damn.... ohhh fuck... mmm!" Billy Gunn licks his lips as he sharply slams his cock into Jacqueline's pussy as she presses her round black ass against his waist. X-Pac grits his teeth as teeth as the hot black Diva already has his cock throbbing within her mouth. Jacqueline lifts her head from X-Pac's cock and slides her tongue down his throbbing shaft as she guides her tongue to his ballsack while her lower body continues to move back against Billy Gunn's deeply thrusting cock.

"Ohhhh fuck.... mmmmm shit..." X-Pac groans as he grips his cock with his left hand to stroke it as Jacqueline licks his ballsack. Billy Gunn slams his cock firmly into Jacquelyn's cunt just as X-Pac starts to cum, shooting his load right onto Jacqueline's hair. Jacqueline closes her eyes as she slides her tongue back and forth against X-Pac's ballsack while he shoots his cum.

"Damn Pac... you got your cum in her hair..." Billy Gunn says with a smirk.

"Yeah... so?" X-Pac asks as he slides the tip of his now cum spent shaft against Jacqueline's black hair. Jacqueline wraps her lips around X-Pac's ballsack as she starts to tenderly suck on his ballsack while she grinds her juicy ass back against Billy Gunn's waist as she sharply pushes back and forces his white cock deeper into her black pussy.

"Mmmm don't blame me if she comes looking to kick your ass later..." Billy grunts as pulls his cock out of Jacqueline's pussy. Billy Gunn then lifts Jacqueline up from the ground and away from X-Pac's ballsack so that he can turn her to face him. Billy then impales Jacqueline's pussy on his cock and begins to bounce her up and down on his hard white dick.