24 Degenerate Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacqueline tilts her head back and grits her teeth as she rapidly bounces on Billy Gunn's ballsack as she feels every inch of his fat white cock slamming into her wet and warm pussy. "Ohhhh yeah fuck it white boy!"

"So I guess I'll see you at the gym then..." X-Pac says as he pulls up his jeans and walks away from Billy and Jacqueline. Billy leans his head forward and presses his face between Jacqueline's huge black tits as he bounces her on his dick.

"Ohhhh! Yeah...fuck that pussy!" Jacqueline moans as she sharply grinds her wet pussy against his cock.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" Billy moans against Jacqueline's juicy tits as he rams his big hard cock into her black cunt repeatedly. Billy also drops his hands to where he can put them on Jacqueline's juicy black ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhh yeah! You like that, don't you white boy?" Jacqueline moans as she quickly bounces on his shaft, causing her juicy tits to bounce as well.

"Damn straight I do... mmmm shit!" Billy grunts as he squeezes Jacqueline's ass cheeks while he firmly slams his cock into Jacqueline's hot wet pussy. Jacqueline grits her teeth as her pussy tightens around his white shaft and she begins to cum.

"Mmmm ahhhh fuck... mmmm shit..." Billy grits his teeth as he feels Jacqueline's pussy juices flowing on his cock. Billy grunts as his cock then begins to erupt inside of Jacqueline's wet pussy as he fills her with his load.

"Mmmmm....yeah boy...."

"Ahhh fuck....mmmm damn..." Billy Gunn moans as he holds Jacqueline on his throbbing cock as his cum shoots into her pussy.

Jacqueline licks her lips as she rocks smoothly on his throbbing cock. "Yeah...nothing like a white dick."

Billy smirks, "Nothing like a black pussy..." Billy says as he lifts Jacqueline off of his shaft.

Jacqueline tosses her black hair back and smirks "Next time you better be prepared."

Billy smirks, "You do the same... cause I'm gonna tear your ass up next time..."

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 7 AM and 8 AM on February 27, 2000

Up in Stephanie and Triple H's hotel suite, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley is opening her hotel room door to let Jeff and Matt Hardy in. "Morning Steph, you wanted to see us?" Matt asks as he's wearing shorts and a tank top while Jeff is wearing baggy jeans and a t-shirt. Both of the Hardys appear as they both just waken up and Stephanie is able to tell Jeff slept in the clothes he was wearing the previous day.

Stephanie smirks as she holds the door to the hotel suite open. "Yes I did...come in..." Stephanie says as steps out of the doorway to allow Jeff and Matt to enter. The deceiving daughter of Mr. McMahon stands dressed in a short black skirt and a tight red top.

"Is this about Matt and mine match with Edge and Christian tonight?" Jeff asks as he and Matt stand in the middle of Stephanie's hotel suite while she closes the door.

Stephanie shakes her head and presses her lips together as she looks at the younger Hardy brother. "No Jeff...in fact the reason why I wanted to see and your brother..." Stephanie says glancing at Matt Hardy "Was to give out an offer..."

"What kind of offer?" Matt Hardy asks as he slides a hand through his messy black hair.

Stephanie slyly narrows her eyes and smirks as she looks at both Jeff and Matt Hardy "You know, The McMahon-Helmsley Faction is an all out, dominant force in the WWF...and there might come a time when Hunter and I decide to extend the family a bit..."

Jeff raises an eyebrow, "You want us to baby-sit when you and Triple H have kids?"

Stephanie slightly glares at Jeff Hardy "No!" Stephanie snaps and grits her teeth before she takes a deep breath to regain her composure. "Jeff...I'm offering you and your brother to join The McMahon-Helmsley Faction, to join D-Generation X!

Matt scratches his head, "Mmmm I don't know... we're kinda contracted to Terri..." Matt says.

Stephanie slyly smirks "I could take care of that..." Stephanie says as she confidently tosses her smooth and long brown hair back.

"This could be a big break Matt..." Jeff says as he rubs his chin slightly.

"Yeah... but I don't know..." Matt replies.

Stephanie takes a step forward to Jeff and Matt Hardy as she slyly raises an eyebrow "There are a lot of great perks being with DX..." Stephanie says in a seductive voice as she slyly glances down at each of their crotches.

"Like what? Cause Terri really gives us some big perks..." Matt Hardy says as he puts his hands on his waist.

Stephanie smirks and licks her sly, manipulative lips "If you two drop your pants, I can show you..." Stephanie replies without missing a beat.

Jeff shrugs his shoulders, "Hmmm... sounds good to me..." Jeff says as he undoes his jeans and lowers them from his waist to free his rather thick cock. Matt looks at Jeff with a raised eyebrow and Jeff shrugs again, "Hey... it's like ten after seven in the morning... I'm not going to turn down anything to get my rocks off."

"Good point..." Matt says as he starts to lower his shorts to free his own cock.

Stephanie presses her sly lips together and laughs "I thought you boys would see my point..." Stephanie says before the slutty and manipulative wife of Triple H kneels down in front of the two brothers. Stephanie wraps her left hand around Jeff's cock and her right hand around Matt's cock and begins to stroke both gradually hardening, thick shaft with her skilled hands.

"Mmmmm.... hard to argue with a hard-on..." Matt says with a laugh as Stephanie moves her right hand up and down on his cock. Jeff licks his lips as Stephanie twists her left hand around his thick shaft as she jerks him off.

"Oh you haven't felt anything yet..." Stephanie replies with a sly smirk before she lowers her head and teasingly slides her wet tongue against the head of Matt Hardy's cock while she seductively glares up at him. Stephanie tenderly flicks her tongue against his piss-slit while she guides her right hand smoothly against his shaft.

"Mmmmm shit..." Matt moans as Stephanie flicks the tip of her tongue up and down against the piss slit of his cock.

"Mmmmm...." Stephanie moans as she coats her wet saliva onto the head of Matt's cock before she turns her head and opens her mouth, forcing Jeff's cock into her mouth. Stephanie starts to skillfully bob her head at an angle as she starts to suck on Jeff's cock, while the side of her face brushes the head of Matt's cock.

"Ahhhh shit.... mmmm fuck I love getting blown in the morning..." Jeff moans as Stephanie bobs her head on his cock. Matt licks his lips as Stephanie's cheek slightly grinds against his cock as she looks up at him while she blows Jeff.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Stephanie moans as she wraps her lips tighter around Jeff's cock as she rapidly bobs her head along his shaft, coating him perfectly with her saliva.

"Ohhhh shit.... fuck..." Jeff tilts his head back as Stephanie tilts her head from side to side as she eagerly sucks on his cock. Jeff puts his right hand on Stephanie's head as she takes his shaft further into her mouth.

Stephanie slides her wet tongue along Jeff's shaft before she lifts her head and slyly smirks up at Matt Hardy "You want to fuck my mouth?"

"Fuck yeah..." Matt nods his head as he grabs the sides of Stephanie's head before he forces his cock into her wide open mouth. Matt shoves every inch of his cock past her lips until he feels the head of his cock tapping against the back of her mouth.

"Mmmmm...gahhhh..." Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley slightly gags and moans around Matt Hardy's cock as the head of his shaft firmly presses against the back of her wet mouth. Stephanie slyly lifts her manipulative eyes and looks up at Matt as he places his hands onto her head and starts to thrust his cock into her hot mouth.

"Ahhhh... ahhhh!" Matt grits his teeth as he grabs Stephanie's hair as he pumps his big hard cock in and out of Stephanie's mouth.

"Mmmm! GAHHH! GAHHHH!" Stephanie moans and gags as her saliva drips out of her mouth while Matt Hardy rapidly pumps his cock into her hot, slutty and skilled mouth.

"Ohhh shit ohhh fuck!" Matt Hardy moans as he fucks Stephanie's wet hot mouth with quick firm thrusts. Jeff licks his lips as he strokes his own cock as he watches Matt fuck Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley's mouth.

Stephanie places her hands onto Matt's toned waist and jerks her head back from his cock. Stephanie grits her teeth and slyly looks at Jeff Hardy. "Your turn..."

"Sweet..." Jeff licks his lips as he grabs Stephanie's head and forces his cock into her mouth. Before his cock is even half way into Stephanie's mouth, Jeff starts to thrust his dick in and out of her mouth with quick movements.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Stephanie moans lustfully around Jeff's rock hard cock as he deeply pumps his shaft into her wet and wickedly manipulative mouth.

"Mmmmm fuck.... ohhhh damn!" Jeff moans as he looks down at Stephanie's face as fucks her mouth with quicker and harder thrusts. Jeff's balls smack against Stephanie's chin repeatedly as he makes her deep throat his entire shaft.

"MmmmM! Gahhh! Gahhhhh!" Stephanie seductively gags around Jeff's cock as the head of his shaft roughly smacks against the back of her hot mouth.

"Hey Jeff... scoot over a bit..." Matt says as he steps closer to his brother as he guides his cock towards Stephanie's mouth. Jeff quickly realizes what Matt has in mind and pulls his cock halfway out of Stephanie's mouth so that Matt can squeeze his dick into Stephanie's mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Stephanie moans and closes her eyes as her mouth stretches as Matt Hardy forces his cock into her mouth along side Jeff's cock. Jeff and Matt start to alternate their thrusts as they move their dicks in and out of Stephanie's stretched out mouth. Jeff places his right hand on Stephanie's head while Matt puts his left hand on her head as they double team her mouth.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Stephanie pleasurably moans as her head bobs back and forth along the thick cocks of Jeff and Matt Hardy's while the two brothers double team her hot, wet mouth.

"Ohhh shit... mmm fuck....she loves cock..." Jeff groans as his cock presses against Matt's as they continue to alternate their thrusts.

"Ohhh fuck yeah..." Matt groans as he nods his head in agreement with his brother. Stephanie tilts her head back slightly as her wet saliva drips down both cocks as she manages to open her mouth wider, allowing Matt's cock to slightly slide past Jeff's cock and press against the back of her mouth.

"Mmmmm shit.... fuck!" Matt moans as he starts to cum inside of Stephanie's mouth.

"Fuck Matt!" Jeff laughs as he jerks his cock out of Stephanie's mouth when he feels Matt's cum on his shaft. Stephanie licks her lips and holds her mouth open, showing off Matt's warm load of cum before she tilts her head back and eagerly swallows the cum.

"Mmmm shit..." Matt groans as he pulls his cock out of Stephanie's mouth after she finishes swallowing his load. Jeff strokes his cock as he watches Stephanie lick her lips before she turns her attention towards him

Stephanie slyly smirks as she looks up at Jeff Hardy while he strokes his cock. "Mmm...do you have something too?"

"Oh yeah..." Jeff nods his head as he moves close to Stephanie. He ten aims his cock at Stephanie's face as he rapidly strokes his cock until he starts to spray his warm cum onto her face.

"Mmmmm yeah...." Stephanie moans as Jeff's cum splatters against her face before dripping down her cheeks and chin.

"Ohhhh fuck.... mmmm..." Jeff licks his lips as he smacks his meaty cock against Stephanie's cum covered cheeks.

Stephanie slyly smirks and looks up at both Jeff and Matt "So...you two have a decision to make..."

Matt nods his head, "Yeah... can we have some time to think about it?" Matt asks.

Stephanie smirks "Fine...but just know, if you make the wrong decision, you'll be an enemy of the McMahon-Helmsley Faction."

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 8 AM and 9 AM on February 27, 2000

Triple H and Road Dogg, both wearing jeans and DX t-shirts are coming our of Road Dogg's hotel room after taking The Kat there for some more fun. "Too bad Tori left before we brought Kitty back up to my room, I'm sure she would've loved some fun with her..." Road Dogg laughs.

"Yeah... she is a Kat lover after all..." Triple H smirks as he and Road Dogg walk towards the elevators as they past the open door of Ivory's hotel room. Triple H stops and peeks in side just as Ivory is coming out, "Whoa excuse me..." Triple H says as Ivory nearly collides with him.

"Hey watch it!" Ivory slightly snaps after nearly colliding with Triple H. Ivory grits her teeth slightly and turns her head to look directly at Triple H. Ivory's eyes widen a bit and she presses her lips together "Oh...Hunter... I didn't know it was you..." Ivory begins to apologize for snapping, while the former WWF Women's Champion is dressed in a pair of jeans and a long-sleeved white top.

Triple H smirks, "You didn't know it was me? Is that anyway to greet the guy who can suggest you getting a shot at the Women's title..." Triple H asks as Road Dogg turns around to walk back towards him and Ivory.

"What's up Ivory?" Road Dogg asks.

Ivory narrows her eyes slightly at Road Dogg and makes a disgusted look at him as she notices him checking out her nicely toned body. "Hey! Quit staring pig!" Ivory snaps at Road Dogg.

"Hey you know in some parts of the world, it's a complement to get stared at..." Road Dogg replies.

Triple H smirks, "I bet you don't mind me starring at you..." Triple H says as he raises his right hand to feel up Ivory's left tit through the material of her long-sleeved white top.

Ivory grits her teeth and her eyes instantly flare with anger at Triple H's right hand feeling up her large and firm tits. "Hey CREEP!" Ivory begins to snap at Triple H before she pauses and calms herself down, remembering just who Triple H is. "Listen, buddy...." Ivory says pushing hands off of her chest. "I don't mean to be rude, but unlike some Divas around here, I don't drop to my knees for perks!" Ivory replies in an agitated and frustrated voice.

Triple H smirks, "Guess what toots... if you want to be stuck wrestling on Shotgun and Heat for the rest of your career you better start trying to get some perks..." Triple H says as he pokes his finger between Ivory's shirt covered tits.

Ivory raises an eyebrow and smirks a bit "Oh really...so I have to fuck you and I'll get the spotlight ahead of those other skanks?"

"Not just me... you'd have to fuck the other members of DX too..." Triple H smirks.

Ivory shakes her head "WHAT! No way! Absolutely not!" Ivory protests with disgust. "I am a former Women's Champion, not some cheap hooker!" Ivory yells before she suddenly pauses and notices the unpleasant look on Triple H's face. "Fine! Fine! I'll fuck you and..." Ivory pauses and points to Road Dogg. "...him, but that's it!"

"Hey that sounds fair to me..." Road Dogg says as he licks his lips. Triple H smirks.

"Alright Ivory... I'll cut you a little slack..." Triple H says, "But you're gonna do it right now..." Triple H grins as he starts to unbutton his jeans.

Ivory narrows her eyes and glares at Triple H. "Right now? In the hallway!?" Ivory yells as Triple H lowers his jeans from his muscular waist to expose his hardening, sledgehammer-like cock.

"Did I stutter? Yeah right now... and right here in the hallway..." Triple H grins. Road Dogg licks his lips as he starts to undo his jeans as he stares at Ivory's white shirt covered tits.

Ivory frustratedly shakes her head before she kneels down in the hallway in front of Triple H and Road Dogg. "I better get the damn spotlight!" Ivory replies bitterly as she wraps her left hand around Triple H's thick cock and starts to stroke his shaft while Road Dogg works on removing his boxers.

"Do the job right and you might..." Triple H smirks as Ivory strokes his cock with her left hand.

Road Dogg lowers his jeans and boxers from his waist to finally let out his extremely fat cock, which gets Ivory to stare at him for a brief moment, "Hey, who's the pig now?" Road Dogg says jokingly. Ivory narrows her eyes as she glances up at Road Dogg before she wraps her right hand around his fat cock and starts to steadily stroke her hand on his hardening shaft. Ivory turns her head back to Triple H's cock and opens her wet mouth, taking his impressive cock into her mouth. Ivory wraps her lips firmly around his shaft and starts to bob her head while she continues to stroke Road Dogg's cock.

"Mmmmm I don't think she likes to talk with her mouth full..." Triple H moans as Ivory bobs her head along the length on his long tick cock. Road Dogg licks his lips as Ivory moves her right hand up and down on his fat hardening shaft. Ivory closes her eyes as she smoothly bobs her head up and down on Triple H's cock, coating him with her wet saliva as she guides her right hand up and down, continuously on Road Dogg's fat shaft.

"Ohhhh shit... mmmm..." Road Dogg moans as Ivory twists her right hand around his extremely thick cock. Triple H puts his left hand on Ivory's head as she takes his cock further into her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Ivory moans as Triple H starts to slowly thrust his cock into her wet mouth, pushing his shaft deeper past her firm lips.

"Mmmmm fuck Ivory... who knew you were such an eager cock sucker..." Triple H moans and laughs as he slowly, but firmly, pumps his cock in and out of Ivory's mouth.

Ivory opens her eyes and glares up at Triple H as he forces his cock deeper into her wet mouth as she lowers her right hand on Road Dogg's shaft and starts to perfectly rub his ballsack.

"Ahhhh... hey Hunter... you think Ivory can fit my dick into her mouth?" Road Dogg asks as Ivory rubs his balls.

Triple H smirks, "I don't think so... only those who really want the spotlight can fit that monster in their mouths..." Triple H says as he pulls his cock out of Ivory's mouth. "Take off that shirt bitch..." Triple H grins as he smacks Ivory's face with his saliva covered shaft.

Ivory raises an eyebrow and grits her teeth as she looks up at Triple H "I can take it. I do want the spotlight!" Ivory says as she lifts her white top to expose her large and juicy tits.

"We'll see about that.... now lose those jeans..." Triple H orders as he smirks down at the normally highly conservative Diva. Ivory stands up from the floor of the hallway and unbuttons her jeans before she pushes them down from her nicely toned and firm ass, and down her smooth legs. Ivory steps out of her jeans before she places her hands onto Road Dogg's waist and bends forward to take his cock amazingly into her mouth.

"Mmmmm fuck...." Road Dogg moans as Ivory keeps lowering her head on his cock, "Damn she has a big mouth..." Road Dogg says as Ivory tilts her head slightly to get as much of his cock into her mouth.

Triple H smirks, "As if that's a shock..." Triple H grins as he puts his hands on Ivory's hips as he suddenly forces his cock into her extremely tight pussy.

"MMMMMMMMM!" Ivory loudly and roughly moans around Road Dogg's fat cock as she starts to smoothly bob her head to surprisingly suck on his cock at a decent pace while Triple H starts to slam his massive cock into her tight pussy from behind.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm!" Triple H moans as he pulls Ivory back towards him as he rams his cock firmly into her pussy. Road Dogg puts both of his hands on Ivory's head as she bobs her head a bit eagerly on his fat cock.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Ivory moans as she starts to bob her head at a quicker pace as she sucks Road Dogg's cock. Ivory closes her eyes as she feels each of Triple H's firm and deep thrusts ramming into her tight pussy.

"God damn... mmmm guess that bitchy attitude is just an act..." Road Dogg says as he starts to thrust his fat cock in and out of Ivory's highly skilled mouth.

1...34567...13