24 Degenerate Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No shock... ahhh give them two dicks and they all act like sluts..." Triple H grunts as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he fucks Ivory from behind.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Ivory moans around Road Dogg's cock as her head rapidly bobs, taking his cock deeper into her wet mouth, forcing as much of his cock as she can. Ivory starts to grind her toned and firm ass back against Triple H's muscular waist as he deeply drills her pussy.

"Ahhhh fuck... mmmm shit..." Triple H licks his lips as he firmly smacks Ivory's round, toned ass with his right hand as he slams his entire cock into Ivory's cunt.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhh..." Ivory moans and lifts her head from Road Dogg's cock as it drips with her wet saliva.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck... Jesse... fuck this bitch's ass..." Triple H grunts as he suddenly pulls his cock out of Ivory's pussy. Before Ivory can fully react, Road Dogg has turned her around and pushed her down to her hands and knees.

Ivory glances over her shoulder and agitatedly raises an eyebrow as she watches Road Dogg kneel down behind her on the floor "Hey! What the hell is going on!?"

"Oh the D-O-Double-G is gonna bang your ass doggy style!" Road Dogg says as he grabs Ivory's ass cheeks to spread them and expose Ivory's asshole so that he can force his fat cock into her ass.

"Ohhhhh you pig!" Ivory shouts as she feels her asshole stretching as Road Dogg forces his cock deep into her ass.

"Hey Ivory.... I got five words for you... shut it and suck it!" Triple H says as he grabs Ivory's head to make her look at him as he shoves his cock into her mouth. Road Dogg smirks as he holds onto Ivory's ass cheeks as he firmly pumps his fat dick in and out of her asshole.

"MMMMMMMM!" Ivory moans as the head of Triple H's cock instantly hits the back of her mouth. Ivory closes her eyes as she starts to be pulled back against Road Dogg's cock while he fucks her ass from behind. Ivory's body rocks back and forth on her knees as she starts to swiftly move her head on Triple H's cock.

"Mmmmm yeah.... just as I said... two dicks and they all stop acting like bitches..." Triple H smirks as Ivory bobs her head quickly on his rock hard cock. Road Dogg nods his head as he increases the pace and force of his thrusts as he fuck Ivory's toned ass with his big hard dick.

"Mmmmm! Mmmm!" Ivory groans as she twists and turns her head on Triple H's cock, slobbering her saliva all over his shaft. Ivory pats her tongue against the bottom side of his shaft as she rocks back on her knees to push her ass back against Road Dogg's cock.

"Ahhhh ohhhh shit.... fuck Ivory... you need to get your ass fucked more often!" Road Dogg groans as he tries to speed up his thrusts a bit more, but even with his cock stretching Ivory's asshole, it's still tight enough to keep him from going all out. Ivory starts to grind her toned ass back against Road Dogg's cock as she makes it difficult for him to quickly thrust his cock into her tight asshole.

"Ohhhh... shit.... mmmm fuck..." Triple H moans as Ivory completely deep throats his cock while she twists and turns her head at the same time. Road Dogg grips Ivory's waist as he just uses extremely firsts to pound Ivory's asshole.

"Mmmmm!" Ivory moans as she twists her head on Triple H's cock before forcing his entire cock into her surprisingly skilled mouth.

"Ohhh shit.... awww fuck!" Road Dogg moans as he starts to cum inside of Ivory's asshole while he continues to fuck her ass.

Ivory lifts her head from Triple H's cock and smirks back at Road Dogg "That was pathetic..."

Triple H smirks, "Who told you to stop?" Triple H asks as Road Dogg pulls out of Ivory's asshole. Triple H then grabs Ivory's hair as he pulls her up to her feet.

Ivory grits her teeth and narrows her eyes at Triple H "You don't treat a lady like that!"

"You're no lady..." Triple H smirks, "With how you're acting... I think you're a cock hungry pig..." Triple H laughs as he hoists Ivory up and impales her pussy with his sledgehammer like cock.

"Ohhhhhh!" Ivory moans as she wraps her legs around his muscular waist as Triple H starts to deeply thrust his cock up into her tight pussy.

"Ahhhhh.... mmmm shit yeah..." Triple H smirks as he rams his cock deeply into Ivory's pussy before he starts to bounce her on his shaft. Ivory tilts her head back and closes her eyes as she rapidly bounces up and down on his massive, deeply thrusting cock.

"Ahhhh... you like that cock in your cunt, pig?!" Triple H grunts as Ivory's grabs his shoulders just to hold on to him as he roughly slams his cock into her wet pussy.

"Ohhhh you're an asshole Triple H!" Ivory moans as she sharply grinds her pussy against his cock.

"I asked you a question you fucking pig!" Triple H grits his teeth as he pushes Ivory firmly against the hallway's wall as he repeatedly shoves every inch of his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhh...you want me to say I like it!? Fine! I like it!" Ivory moans as she starts to cum on his cock.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." Triple H smirks and laughs as Ivory's pussy juices flow on his cock as it starts to throb. The Game lifts Ivory off of his cock and drops her on the floor. Ivory takes several moments to sit up on her knees after landing on the ground and she's greeted with the sight of Triple H stroking his cock right near her face, "Open wide pig..." Triple H smirks.

"You listen here! I am not a pig! That is rude and...." Ivory begins to complain.

"Ahhhhh...." Triple H lets out a long loud moan as he starts to unload a huge amount of cum onto Ivory's face and into her open mouth.

"Hey...you son of AHHHHH!" Ivory screams as the cum roughly sprays against her face and mouth.

Triple H licks his lips as cock finally starts to become limp after shooting such a large load of jizz, "Damn pig... you're a real mess..."

"Hey Ivory... oink, oink..." Road Dogg laughs as he pushes up his own nose slightly as he insults the cum covered Diva.

Ivory grits her teeth "Oh you two are a bunch of sick perverts!"

Triple H pulls up his jeans and smirks, "Hey we're not the ones kneeling in a hallway, completely naked and covered in cum."

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 9 AM and 10 AM on February 27, 2000

As the DX Express tour bus rolls into the arena parking lot where the 'No Way Out' pay-per-view is going to be held, X-Pac has Tori on all fours in the back of the bus as he fucks her pussy from behind with quick hard thrusts, "Ahhhh shit baby... mmmm!" X-Pac moans as he slides his hands all over Tori's ass as he fucks her.

Tori grits her teeth and closes her eyes as she quickly rocks back and forth on her knees, moving against X-Pac's deep and firm thrusts into her tight pussy. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah Pac....ohhhh!"

"Mmmmm ahhhh damn... ahhh shit!" X-Pac tosses his greasy hair back as he increases the pace of his thrusts. X-Pac pulls Tori back towards him so that her ass loudly smacks against his waist. Tori licks her lips and nods her head as she places her hands firmly onto the floor of the DX Express to rock forward, causing X-Pac's cock to drop out of her wet pussy.

"Fuck baby... I love it when you do that..." X-Pac grins after realizing his cock is no longer inside of Tori's cunt. He moves to lay next to Tori on the floor of the DX Express so that all Tori has to do is lift her right arm and leg in order to get on top of him. Tori tosses her dirty blonde hair back as she shifts her gorgeously tanned and slyly seductive body onto X-Pac, smoothly lowering herself onto his rock hard cock.

"Mmmmm..." X-Pac licks his lips as he feels his cock re-entering Tori's pussy as she lowers herself on his shaft. X-Pac puts his hands on Tori's thighs as she starts to rock back and forth. Tori presses her lips together and seductively glares down at X-Pac as she leans forward to place her hands onto his toned chest as she swiftly rocks back and forth on his cock.

"Ohhhh yeah baby.... mmmm ride that dick..." X-Pac moans as he slides his hands over Tori's toned and tanned thighs as she rocks at a brisk pace on his shaft.

"Mmmmm baby you're so fucking hot..." Tori lustfully groans as she rocks back and forth smoothly on his cock as she lightly bounces on his cock.

"Ahhhh aww shit you took the words right out of my mouth..." X-Pac replies as he watches Tori sit up completely on his cock as she bounces on it. X-Pac starts to thrust his cock up into Tori's pussy as she reaches back to place her hands on his legs.

"Mmmmm....ohhhh you big fucking dick feels so good!" Tori moans loudly as she sharply drops down on his cock before grinding her body backwards on his cock.

"Mmmmm shit... ahhhh fuck.... damn..." X-Pac groans as Tori lifts and sharply drops herself on his cock over and over again while he thrusts it up into her pussy.

"Mmmm...you like that, don't you babe?" Tori moans as she lightly rakes her fingernails against his toned chest as she rocks forward quickly on his cock.

"Ohhh fuck yeah..." X-Pac groans as he grabs Tori's waist before he turns over on the floor so that he's on top of Tori. X-Pac slightly sits up on his knees as he starts to quickly pump his cock into Tori's pussy. Tori closes her eyes and grinds her pussy against his cock as she moves back against the flooring of the DX Express, feeling X-Pac deeply slamming into her cunt.

"Ahhh yeah... you like that baby?" X-Pac asks as he rams his entire cock into Tori's pussy. The greasy-haired degenerate's balls smack against Tori's smooth tanned skin with each of his firm, sharp thrusts.

"Mmmm yeah...I love it baby...mmm I love being your slutty girl!" Tori moans as she wraps her gorgeous, smooth legs around his toned waist as he deeply drills her cunt. X-Pac smirks as he grabs Tori's large round tits with both of his hands as he continues to fuck Tori's wet, tight twat. X-Pac licks his lips as Tori grinds herself against his pistoning shaft. "Ohhhh yeah baby... ohhh!" Tori moans as sweat drips from her body as she continues to move her body in motion with X-Pac.

"Ahhhh ohhh shit.... fuck yeah!" X-Pac groans as sweat drips off of his body while he slams his cock all the way into Tori's wet pussy. X-Pac sits up completely on his knees as he then pulls his dick out of her pussy.

Tori licks her lips slyly as she sits up and smirks at X-Pac. "Mmm...you're such a better fuck than Kane..."

X-Pac smirks, "I don't think he could get his crispy critter up for you..." X-Pac grins as he stands up so that Tori can grab his cock with her left hand.

Tori smirks and laughs "Barely..." Tori replies as she eagerly wraps her lips around the head of X-Pac's cock and slyly flicks her wet tongue against the head of his shaft.

"Mmmm shit.... I bet it looked like a shrimp..." X-Pac laughs and moans as Tori strokes his cock with her left hand while she traces her tongue all over the head of his dick. Tori closes her eyes as she opens her mouth and takes X-Pac's rock hard cock past her sultry lips. "Ohhhh fuck.... suck it baby!" X-Pac moans as Tori starts to bob her head along the length of his cock.

"Mmmmm...mmmm" Tori moans as she swiftly bobs her head back and forth along his rock hard shaft, twirling her tongue against his cock while she sucks.

"Ohhhh shit baby... mmmm keep it up..." X-Pac moans as he puts both of his hands on Tori's dirty blond haired head as she takes his cock half way into her mouth as it starts to throb.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm!" Tori moans as she rapidly and smoothly bobs her head at a quickening pace as she laps her tongue around his shaft.

"Ohhhhh awww fuck... ahhh shit!" X-Pac moans as he starts to cum inside of Tori's warm, wet and talented mouth.

"MMMMMM!" Tori moans as she wraps her lips tightly around his cock as his warm cum shoots from the piss-slit.

"Ohhh shit..." X-Pac tilts his head back as Tori waits until he's completely finished cumming before lifting her head off of his shaft. Tori slyly smirks up and X-Pac before she closes her mouth and swallows his warm load of cum.

"Mmmm... fuck... you're so hot baby..." X-Pac smirks before he hears someone clearing their throat behind him. X-Pac looks over his shoulder at Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley who is tapping her foot on the ground, "Hey Steph... are we in your way?" X-Pac asks.

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 10 AM and 11 AM on February 27, 2000

Minutes after the DX Express is parked in the arena's parking lot, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg are behind the expensive tour bus as Road Dogg smokes a cigarette. Road Dogg is wearing jeans, a DX shirt and a jacket while Billy is wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. Billy looks at Road Dogg and smirks, "You know those things will kill you..."

Road Dogg looks at Billy with an annoyed look on his face, "Hey no one is forcing you to stand here next to me" Road Dogg snaps.

"I know, but I'm just saying that because it annoys you," Billy laughs as a car pulls into the parking spot that is closest to the DX Express. "Hey Terri's here..." Billy says as he sees who's in the driver's seat.

"Great..." Road Dogg smirks as he takes one last puff of his cigarette before he drops it on the ground and stamps his foot on it. The horny and seductive Terri Runnels places her rental car in park and turns off the engine before she opens the driver's door and climbs out of the car dressed in a pair of tight fitting jeans, a low-cut red top and black leather jacket. Terri sighs and presses her luscious, pouty lips together as she closes the door and steps around to the trunk of the car.

Billy Gunn smirks as he walks over to Terri, "Hey Terri... where are those little boys who's butts we kicked at last night's show?" Billy asks.

Terri raises an eyebrow and glances over her shoulder "My boys?" Terri slyly laughs "I don't have any boys...at least not after tonight I won't..." Terri Runnels replies with a sly and seductive smirk.

"And why's that?" Road Dogg asks as he follows Billy over to Terri's car, "You're finally trading up to get some real men?"

Terri places her hands onto the trunk of her rental car and turns around to face Billy Gunn and Road Dogg with a smirk. "That's really not any of your business..." Terri replies as she presses her lips seductively together.

"Hey if a tag team is going to be getting your services, particularly your services in a bedroom or whatever, we got to know about it..." Billy Gunn says.

"Yeah... and since we've been around the WWF longer than anyone else, we deserve to know," Road Dogg adds.

Terri places her hands onto her sultry, seductively rounded hips. "You know after all these years...neither of you have either banged me...not even together!" Terri says as the horny, lustfilled vixen licks her lips. "You boys tag me, right here and right now...and maybe I'll consider telling you."

"Sounds fair to me..." Road Dogg smirks as he starts to unbuckle his belt before he starts to undo his jeans.

"I could've sworn I've fucked you before... oh wait... that was another blond with great tits..." Billy Gunn says as he starts to unbutton his jeans. Terri slyly narrows her eyes and smirks at Billy Gunn before she steps away from the trunk of her rental car and eagerly drops down onto her knees in front of the two New Age Outlaws. Road Dogg smirks as he lowers his jeans and boxers to releases his extremely fat cock as it begins to harden. Billy gets his jeans down to his knees and steps towards Terri before she wraps her right hand around his long hardening shaft. Terri lifts her head and locks her seductive eyes with Billy Gunn as she starts to move her right hand up and down his thick and hard shaft. Terri wraps her left hand around Road Dogg's shaft and starts to stroke his cock as well before leaning her head forward and dragging her lips against the head of his cock and then the head of Billy's cock.

"Mmmm damn..." Billy moans as Terri circles her tongue around the head of his now fully harden cock. Road Dogg smirks as Terri strokes his fat dick with her left hand as he watches her lick the tip of Billy's dick. Terri opens her seductive mouth and proceeds to lower her head to take Billy Gunn's cock into her mouth. Terri perfectly wraps her moist lips around his thick shaft and begins to smoothly bob her head up and down to suck his cock while she continues to smoothly stroke Road Dogg's cock with her left hand.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm..." Road Dogg licks his lips as he leans against the side of Terri's car. Billy puts his right hand on Terri's head as she bobs her head at a smooth, eager pace on his dick.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Terri moans as she continues to lift and lower her head on Billy's cock, lapping her wet tongue around his shaft as she continues to take him deeper into her seductive, horny mouth.

"Ahhh shit.... mmmm... you've must've been dying to suck a dick this morning..." Billy moans as Terri twists and turns her head on his cock while she smacks her tongue against the bottom side of his dick.

Terri slaps her tongue against the bottom side of Billy Gunn's cock before she lifts her head and slyly smirks. "Mmmm... of course..." Terri Runnels slyly smirks and turns to her head to Road Dogg's cock before she eagerly forces his fat cock into her mouth.

"Ohhhh fuck..." Road Dogg moans as he sees how wide Terri's has opened her mouth so that she can fit his cock into it. Billy moves behind Terri and kneels down so that he can work on lowering her tight fitting jeans from her waist.

"Mmmmmmm!" Terri moans as she presses her lips tightly around Road Dogg's fat shaft and skillfully bobs her head along his cock as she sits up slightly so that Billy Gunn can remove her tight fitting jeans.

"Fuck I love a good looking ass.." Billy says with a grin after he lowers Terri's jeans to her knees. Billy guides his cock into Terri's asshole and begins to fuck her with firm thrusts as she continues to bob her head on Road Dogg's extremely thick shaft.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhhh!" Terri seductively moans as she instantly rocks forward on her knees from Billy Gunn thrusting his long and rock hard cock into her tight asshole from behind, causing her to quickly move her head to suck Road Dogg's cock.

"Mmmmm.... ahhh yeah..." Road Dogg moans as he puts his hands on Terri's shoulders as she takes his fat shaft deeper into her mouth. Billy pulls the petite horny little she-devil back towards him as he fucks her ass with firm thrusts.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Terri Runnels groans as her seductive lips brush back and forth against his shaft as she constantly takes him deeper into her wet mouth.

"Awww fuck.... damn... Terri's got a great ass..." Billy licks his lips as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he rams his cock harder into Terri's asshole until his balls are smacking against her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Terri moans as she slowly lifts her heads from Road Dogg's cock that drips with her saliva. Terri slyly narrows her eyes as she rocks back smoothly on Billy Gunn's cock as he deeply fucks her.

"Ahhh yeah... hey Jesse... let's double team her..." Billy grins as he pulls his cock out of Terri's asshole so that he can stand up.

"Sounds good to me..." Road Dogg grins as Billy lifts Terri up from the ground and turns her to face him. After Terri steps out of her jeans, Billy lifts her up and impales her pussy with his long hard cock.

"Ohhhhhh!" Terri moans loudly as Billy Gunn's cock deeply slams into her tight, warm pussy. Terri grits her teeth and closes her eyes as she starts to swiftly bounce on his cock.

"Man if we went back into the bus we could've gotten all of her clothes off..." Road Dogg laughs as he guides his fat dick into Terri's asshole. Thanks to Billy already fucking her ass, Road Dogg's shaft has an easy time entering Terri's asshole.

Terri leans back against Road Dogg's toned chest as she smoothly and quickly bounces between the two New Age Outlaws. "Ohhhhh ohhhh yeah! Ohhhhh!" Terri lustfully moans.

1...45678...13