24 Degenerate Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm ahhh yeah... ahhh!" Billy Gunn licks his lips as he thrusts his cock in and out of Terri's pussy. Road Dogg puts his hands underneath Terri's legs as he firmly drives his cock into her stretched asshole.

"Mmmmmm ohhh yeah! You boys know how to fuck!" Terri moans as she rapidly bounces between Billy Gunn and Road Dogg.

"Ohhh fuck.... shit... ohhh yeah you got such a great ass Terri!" Road Dogg grunts as he deeply pounds Terri's asshole with his fat cock. Billy puts his hands on Terri's hips as he speeds up his thrusts while he drills her pussy.

"Mmmmmm! Thanks.....you have such a great dick too!" Terri lustfully moans.

"Awww fuck... mmmm damn.... ahhh!" Billy Gunn licks his lips as he thrusts his cock quickly in and out of Terri's pussy. Road Dogg squeezes the bottom side of Terri's thighs as he pushes his cock all the way into her asshole before pulling it out all the way just so that he can shove it back it.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Terri moans as she sharply bounces on Billy Gunn's cock after Road Dogg deeply slams his cock into her ass.

"Mmmm fuck... ohhh shit..." Road Dogg groans as he starts to cum inside of Terri's perfectly shaped ass. Terri licks her lips as she slyly grinds her sultry, tanned ass back against Road Dogg's cock as he cum inside of her ass. Terri tosses her gorgeous blonde hair back as she starts to cum on Gunn's cock.

"Ohhhh... ahhhh fuck... ahhh fuck yeah!" Billy Gunn grits his teeth as he feels Terri's juices on his throbbing cock just before he starts to shoot his load inside of her pussy.

"Mmmmmm! Perfect...." Terri says with a sly smirk as she rocks back and forth on his cock. Terri remains mounted on his body and licks her lips "You said something about a bus?"

"Yeah I did..." Road Dogg smirks as he pulls his cock out of Terri's cum filled asshole.

"I might like to see that bus..." Terri says with a wicked smirk.

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 11 AM and 12 PM on February 27, 2000

Inside of the Hartford Civic Center gym, Triple H is entering the gym, dressed in black shorts and a tank-top, "Man I hate this place's facilities... it's all second rate..." Triple H grumbles as he walks to where the dumbbell racks.

As the WWF Heavyweight Champion and founder of the McMahon-Helmsley Faction, Triple H, examines the various different weights of the dumbbells, WWF Ring Announcer Lilian Garcia enters through the doorway of the gym. Lilian, dressed in a pair of white workout shorts and a black tank top, softly smiles as she sees The Game. "Hello Hunter...do you mind if I shared the gym with you?" Lilian Garcia politely asks.

Triple H looks over his shoulder at Lilian, "No I don't mind..." Triple H then smirks a bit as he turns to face Lilian, "But when do you work out?" Triple H asks as he checks out Lilian.

Lilian pauses for a moment and looks at Triple H with a raised eyebrow. "Excuse me?" Lilian asks as she sets her water bottle down on one of the benches.

Triple H smirks, "When did you start working out? You're just a ring announcer."

Lilian Garcia smiles and laughs a bit "True...but I still have to look good." Lilian replies as she presses her lips together and slightly looks at the muscular warms of Triple H.

Triple H smirks, "Well from what I can see you look kinda good... but I'm not exactly seeing all of you..." Triple H says.

Lilian blushes a bit and lowers her head "Hunter...you're a married man..."

"Whoa, you got a dirty mind," Triple H laughs a bit, "But I do like what YOU'RE thinking..." Triple H says as he licks his lips.

Lilian bites down on her bottom lip slightly as she noticeably glances down at the bulging crotch of Triple H's black shorts. "But Stephanie would be really upset."

Triple H shrugs, "Eh, she'll go sleep with some second rate talent to make herself feel better," Triple H says as he puts his hands on his waist to tease that he's going to lower his shorts.

Lilian slowly shakes her head "I could get in trouble though..." Lilian says in a slightly timid tone.

"So you wouldn't do it for you boss?" Triple H smirks.

Lilian smiles a bit and laughs "Oh...yeah, I forgot...you are the boss now."

"Damn straight I am..." Triple H smirks, "Now let me see if you look good all over." Triple H says. Lilian lowers her head slyly as she starts to lift her black tank top up and over her head to expose her perky and nicely rounded, juicy tits to Triple H.

"Impressive..." Triple H smirks as he looks at Lilian's perky, round tits. "Now lose the shorts..." Triple H says. Lilian obediently nodes her head before she places her hands on her nicely curved hips and begins to push them down from her waist and down her gorgeous legs to reveal her nicely shaved pussy.

Triple H licks his lips, "Now that's also impressive..." Triple H says before he lowers his black shorts to let out his hardening, thick shaft, "If you need to be told what to do now..." Triple H starts to say.

Lilian Garcia laughs "Oh...I think I know what to do..." Lilian says before she takes a step towards Triple H and kneels down in front of him. "Suck it, right?" Lilian asks with a laugh.

"Damn straight..." Triple H laughs as Lilian wraps her right hand around his stiff cock. Lilian smiles up at Triple H as she wraps her right hand around his cock and begins to smoothly stroke his shaft before she lowers her head and opens her mouth take The Game's cock eagerly into her mouth.

"Ahhhh yeah..." Triple H moans as Lilian starts to bob her head up and down on his thick hard cock while she strokes the bottom half of his dick with her right hand.

"Mmmmm...mmmmmm" Lilian softly moans as she wraps her moist lips around his shaft, smoothly bob her head to suck his cock. Lilian lightly twists her head on his cock while she gradually takes him deeper into her mouth.

"Ohhhh yeah....mmmm..." Triple H licks his lips as he watches Lilian tilt her head from side to side as she sucks his thick cock. Lilian Garcia lifts her beautiful eyes and looks up at Triple H as she steadily moves her head up and down on his thick, long cock, delicately lapping her tongue against his shaft.

"Awww shit... mmmm you're really good with that mouth..." Triple H moans as Lilian slaps her tongue against his cock while she blows him. Lilian closes her eyes as she lowers her head perfectly on his sledge-hammer like cock before she twists her head to grind her lips on his shaft.

"Ohhhh damn... mmm..." Triple H smirks as he lifts off his tank top to reveal his muscular upper body as Lilian deep throats his thick cock. Lilian rapidly flicks her tongue against the bottom side of Triple H's thick shaft while she holds her head still on Triple H's cock.

"Mmmmm fuck.." Triple H then pulls Lilian's head off of his saliva covered cock, "Shit you got some real valuable skills..." Triple H grins as he pulls Lilian up to her feet.

Lilian laughs and then smiles "Thanks Hunter..." Lilian says before she glances down at his rock hard, rigid cock that drips with her saliva. Triple H grabs Lilian by her waist and lifts her up while she's looking down at his cock. Moment later he then lowers Lilian's smoothly shaved pussy onto his shaft as she wraps her legs around his waist.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Lilian moans as she gently rocks her gorgeous body on his cock as she immediately feels his cock sharply driving upward into her pussy.

"Awww.... ahhhh..." Triple H smirks as he starts to thrust his cock in and out of Lilian's pussy as he begins to lift her up and down on his dick.

Lilian licks her lips and places her hands onto Triple H's muscular, tanned chest as she rapidly bounces up and down on his cock. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhh yeah!"

"Mmmm yeah.... awww damn..." Triple H grunts as he bounce Lilian on his thick shaft while he slams his cock into her pussy. Lilian tilts her head back as she rocks smoothly on his cock while the muscular Triple H powerfully bounces her on his huge cock.

"Awww yeah... mmmm..." Triple H smirks as Lilian puts her hands on his shoulders as she leans back while he fucks her. The Game turns and leans down to lay Lilian on one of the workout benches as he continues to pound her pussy with his shaft.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" Lilian moans as she slides against the wooden workout bench as she feels his cock slamming into her pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah.... ahhhh... ahhh..." Triple H grunts as he rams his thick rock hard cock deeply into Lilian's tight wet pussy while she pushes herself against him.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhh Hunter!" Lilian moans as she moves back and forth against the workout bench as The Game continues to slam his cock deeply into her pussy.

"Ahhhh... awwww... ahhhh!" Triple H places his hands on the workout bench as he makes his thrusts even harder as he fucks Lilian on top of the workout bench. Lilian wraps her gorgeous legs tighter around his muscular waist as she feels his cock rapidly slamming into her warm, wet pussy. Triple H gets his knees placed onto the workout bench and sits up on it while pulling Lilian up from the workout bench's surface. The Game then resumes to bounce Lilian up and down on his cock. Lilian tilts her head back and places her hands onto his strong, muscular arms as she rapidly and roughly bounces on his sledge hammer-like cock.

"Awww... ahhhh yeah... mmmm fuck!" Triple H grunts as he drives his cock up into Lilian's cunt as she bounces up and down on his shaft. Lilian licks her lips as she grinds her wet pussy back and forth on his shaft while she feels him sharply driving is cock up into her warm, tight pussy.

"Ahhhh... awww fuck... mmmm..." Triple H grits his teeth as he feels his cock starting to throb inside of Lilian's pussy. Lilian leans forward and presses her soft lips against Triple H's firm lips as she grinds forward on his shaft, perfectly rocking on his throbbing cock.

"Mmmmm!" Triple H moans as he slides his tongue into Lilian's mouth as he starts to cum inside of her hot pussy.

"Mmmmmmm! Ohhhhhh!" Lilian Garcia groans as she leans back slightly and feels Triple H's cock slamming into her warm pussy as sweat lightly drips from her body.

"Mmmmm! Ahhh!" Triple H groans as his cock pulsates as he fills Lilian's pussy with his cum while she rocks on his shaft. Lilian licks her lips as she slowly comes to a stop on Triple H's cock, lightly grinding herself on his shaft one last time before she stands up from him lap.

Triple H smirks, "Lilian... I can safely say that you better keep doing what you're doing to stay in shape..."

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 12 PM and 1 PM on February 27, 2000

In the arena's cafeteria, X-Pac, Road Dogg, and Billy Gunn are at one of the catering tables with a deck of playing cards. All three are dressed in jeans and DX t-shirts, "Man I'm so fucking bored..." X-Pac says as he shuffles the deck of cards.

"Me too, where's a hot blond with big tits when you need one..." Billy laughs.

Road Dogg smirks, "Terri has gone to talk to Edge and Christian remember?"

"Oh right..." Billy laughs The WWF's gorgeous and large-chested EMT, B.B., walks into the catering area, dressed in a pair of tight fitting black jeans and a white EMT top. B.B. walks over to one of the vacant tables in the catering room as she peels a banana and casually takes the banana into her mouth, wrapping her moist lips around the fruit.

"Damn..." Road Dogg says as he has a clear line of sight as he watches B.B. rub her lips on the banana.

"What?" X-Pac asks as he and Billy turn on their seats to see what Road Dogg is seeing. B.B. closes her eyes as she pushes the banana further into her mouth, entrapping the banana with her moist and pouty lips.

"Fuck... now that's hot..." Billy Gunn says.

X-Pac nods his head, "I bet she's practicing..." X-Pac says as he licks his lips. B.B. bites off a piece of the banana before removing the remaining part of the banana from her mouth as a drop of her saliva drips from the fruit.

"Ouch... I hope she doesn't bite when she has something else in her mouth..." Road Dogg laughs.

X-Pac smirks, "Hey babe... you like some meat in your mouth!" X-Pac says loudly to get B.B.'s attention.

B.B. turns her blonde haired head and glances over in the direction of X-Pac, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn. B.B. swallows and raises an eyebrow as she sets the banana down on the table. "Did you say something?" B.B. asks.

"Yeah I did... I asked if you like some meat in your mouth..." X-Pac laughs.

B.B. laughs as she starts to approach the table. "Meat in my mouth? What do you mean?" B.B. asks as she places her hands onto her nicely curved hips.

"Go for it Pac..." Billy Gunn says.

X-Pac stands up, "What I mean babe... is do you suck dick..." X-Pac says as he unbuttons his jeans and lowers them enough to pull out his long cock.

B.B. presses her soft, luscious lips together as her eyes lower to glance down at X-Pac's impressively long and thick cock. "Mmmm...well I suppose I could suck that dick" B.B. replies with a laugh.

"You'll suck more than that...' Billy grins as he stands up and undoes his own jeans to lower them to free his cock. Road Dogg also stands up and lowers his jeans to free his incredibly fat dick.

B.B. smiles and nods her head "Mmmm...I could definitely suck those three..." B.B. replies as she steps closer the three members of DX and bends over, while standing, and places her left hand around Billy Gunn's cock and her right hand around Road Dogg's cock as she guides her head down to X-Pac's cock to eagerly take him into her mouth.

"Ohhhh yeah..." X-Pac moans as B.B. starts to bob her head up and down on his cock. Road Dogg and Billy lick their lips as B.B. strokes their cocks with her hands.

"Mmmmm...." B.B. softly moans as she wraps her lips gently around X-Pac's cock and starts to smoothly bob her head to suck his long shaft. B.B. gently laps her wet tongue around his shaft while she smoothly strokes Billy Gunn and Road Dogg's rock hard shafts, brushing her hands back and forth on their cocks.

"Yeah suck that dick!" X-Pac moans as B.B. turns her head on his long, rock hard cock.

"Damn let's see them tits..." Road Dogg says as he leans down to unbutton B.B.'s white EMT top while she jerks him and Billy off.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" B.B. moans as she rocks her head forward on X-Pac's cock, causing her moist lips to rub on his shaft while her saliva drips on his cock. Her large, juicy and perfectly shaped tits suddenly bounce out of her top after Road Dogg finishes unbuttoning it, while she guides her hand swiftly up his shaft and takes her other hand down to Billy Gunn's large ball sack.

"Mmmm fuck those are the biggest fucking tits I've ever seen..." Billy Gunn says with a moan as B.B. rubs his balls.

"Awww ohhh shit she was made to suck dick..." X-Pac groans as B.B. takes his cock further into her mouth. B.B. removes her hand from Road Dogg's cock as she rapidly bobs her head at a quick pace, slurping and eagerly devouring X- Pac's cock with her hot and skilled mouth.

"Ahhh shit yeah... fuck..." X-Pac moans as he pulls his saliva covered cock out of B.B.'s mouth.

"Get undressed..." Billy says with a grin as he takes off his clothes.

B.B. nods her head and smiles "You got it!" B.B. replies as she steps back slightly and starts to unbutton her tight fitting black jeans and starts to push them down from her nicely curved hips, guiding them down her smooth legs.

X-Pac steps out of his jeans as he lays down on the floor, "And when you're done get on top of this..." X-Pac says to B.B. B.B. steps out of her black jeans and slides her light blue laced panties down her gorgeous legs to expose her nicely shaved, moist pussy. B.B. smiles and tosses her blonde hair back before she joins X-Pac down on the floor and gently mounts her perfectly curved body onto X-Pac's rock hard cock.

"Mmmm fuck yeah..." X-Pac moans as B.B. lowers herself on his saliva coated cock. Road Dogg moves in front of B.B. and as she's about to open her mouth, he pushes his fat dick against her lips.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhhh!" B.B. moans as she takes Road Dogg's fat cock into her warm, wet mouth with her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft. B.B. closes her eyes as she bobs her head along Road Dogg's shaft while she places her hands onto X-Pac's toned chest and rocks forward on his shaft, grinding his cock with her pussy.

"Ohhh yeah... suck it..." Road Dogg moans as B.B. bobs her head on his cock. X-Pac puts his hands on B.B.'s huge tits as he thrusts his shaft up into her pussy.

Billy steps behind B.B. and grins, "Great ass...' Billy says as he kneels behind B.B. to push his cock between her round ass cheeks and into her asshole.

"MMMMMMMM!" B.B. moans loudly around Road Dogg's cock as her curved body suddenly jolts forward on X-Pac's cock as she feels Billy Gunn's thick cock entering her tight asshole from behind.

"Ohhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." X-Pac groans as he rams his cock upward into B.B.'s pussy.

"Ohhhh shit... damn what a great ass..." Billy grunts as he pumps his cock in and out of B.B.'s asshole while she rocks between him and X-Pac as she eagerly sucks on Road Dogg's fat dick.

"Mmmmm! Ohhhhh!" B.B. moans as she turns her head on Road Dogg's fat cock while her wet lips rub against his shaft. B.B. closes her eyes as she rocks back on X-Pac's cock to grind her juicy ass on Billy Gunn's muscular waist as he deeply slams his cock into her ass.

"Ohhh damn... ahhhh..." Road Dogg moans as B.B. twists her head on his cock as she deep throats it with her mouth. X-Pac and Billy deeply slams their dicks into B.B.'s pussy and asshole as she moves between them.

B.B. lifts her head slowly from Road Dogg's cock as some of her saliva drips from her mouth and onto X-Pac's forehead. "Ohhhhh! Awwww ohhhhh yeah!" B.B. moans as she quickly rocks between X-Pac and Billy Gunn, who each deeply thrust their cocks into her.

"Fuck... watch the spit..." X-Pac says after B.B.'s saliva splatters on his face.

"Ahhh damn... ohh fuck..." Billy licks his lips as he rams his cock into B.B.'s ass before he pulls his cock out. Road Dogg then pull B.B. off of X- Pac and sets her on all fours so that he can ram his thick cock into her cunt.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhh yeah!" B.B. moans and grits her teeth as she sharply rocks forward on her knees after Road Dogg deeply slams his cock into her warm, wet pussy.

"Ahhhh awww fuck..." Road Dogg grunts as he grabs B.B.'s hips as he rams his incredibly fat cock into B.B.'s cunt.

Billy moves in front of B.B. and smirks, "Suck it!" Billy says as he guides his cock towards B.B.'s mouth.

"Mmmmm ohhhh yeah! Mmmm suck it!" B.B. moans as she takes Billy Gunn's thick cock into her mouth and begins to rapidly bob her head while she smoothly rocks back and forth on her hands and knees while Road Dogg slams his cock into her pussy from behind.

"Ohhh yeah... ohhh yeah!" Billy moans as B.B. quickly lifts and drops her head on his cock. Road Dogg jerks B.B. back towards him as he pounds her pussy with quick, firm thrusts. X-Pac leans against a table as he strokes his cock while watch B.B. rock between the New Age Outlaws.

B.B.'s blonde haired head rocks back and forth on Billy Gunn's fat cock as she presses her lips tightly around his shaft as she forces her head further down into her mouth. "Mmmmmm!" B.B. moans as she grinds her curved body back against Road Dogg's cock as she rocks between the two degenerates.

"Ahhhh damn... mmm ohhh fuck..." Road Dogg licks his lips as he dives his cock deeply into B.B.'s wet pussy as she rocks back to push her ass against his waist.

"Awww ohhh fuck... mmm..." Billy moans as he begins to cum inside of B.B.'s hot wet mouth as she sucks and slurps on his dick

"MMMMMMM!" B.B. lustfully groans as she lifts her head from Billy Gunn's cock while her lips are coated with his warm, thick cock. B.B. closes her eyes and tilts her head back as she rocks back against Road Dogg's cock in her pussy as he drills her from behind.

1...56789...13