24 Degenerate Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh damn... mmmm fuck..." Road Dogg groans as he drills B.B.'s pussy before he pulls his cock out of her cunt. Road Dogg then starts to stroke his cock until he starts to cum all over her ass.

B.B. slowly turns her head to glances over her shoulder with a smile on her face. "Awww...I'm such a mess!" B.B. says with a laugh as she sees Road Dogg's cum dripping on her ass cheeks.

X-Pac smirks, "You're gonna get messier... get over here..." X-Pac says as he sits on one of the chairs while he strokes his cock. Road Dogg gives B.B.'s cum covered ass a smack with his spent cock before she starts to move away. B.B. seductively crawls on her hands and knees over to X-Pac before she sits up on her knees and then stands up from the floor. B.B. licks her lips as she places her hands onto X-Pac's shoulders as she leans forward and straddles his lap before lowering herself down onto his cock.

"Awww yeah..." X-Pac moans as he leans his head forward so that he can lap his tongue against B.B.'s huge juicy tits as she starts to rock hon his large cock.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmmm!" B.B. moans as she moves her body perfectly on X-Pac's cock to grind her pussy against his shaft as she rocks back and forth.

"Mmmm! Mmmm!" X-Pac moans on B.B.'s right tit as he starts to suck on its nipple while B.B. grinds herself on his cock. X-Pac puts his hands on B.B.'s waist as he begins to thrust his cock upward into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh! Mmmmm" B.B. moans and tilts her head back as she rocks forward on X-Pac's cock smoothly rubbing her wet pussy on his shaft while she feels him thrusting up deeply into her warm pussy.

"Ahhhh awww... ahhh!" X-Pac lifts his head up from B.B.'s tits as she begins to bounce up and down on his cock while he drives it upward into her.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh fuck me! Fuck me!" B.B. moans as she rapidly bounces up and down on X-Pac's cock as she rocks back and forth, perfectly jerking his cock with her wet pussy.

"Ahhhh awww fuck... ahhh!" X-Pac groans as he thrusts his cock up into B.B.'s cunt as she jerks his shaft with her cunt with each movement she makes. "Stick them fuckin' tits out..." X-Pac grunts as he lifts B.B. off of his throbbing cock. B.B. bites down on her bottom lip as she kneels down on the floor and sticks her large tits out towards X-Pac's throbbing cock.

"Mmmm shit..." X-Pac groans as he grips his cock and strokes it quickly until it begins to erupt. The greasy haired degenerate aims his cock at B.B.'s large juicy tits and sprays all of his cum onto them.

"Mmmmmm...." B.B. moans and licks her lips as his warm cum splatters onto her large and juicy tits.

"Ahhhh... now you're a mess..." X-Pac laughs as he keeps stroking his cock until he's completely spent.

B.B. laughs and smiles as she glances down at her cum covered tits "Yeah...I need a shower."

Billy, who's already dressed, looks at his watch, "Hey Pac, Hunter should be almost done with his work out... we should be heading to the locker room..."

"Fuck I hate pre-show meetings..." X-Pac grumbles.

B.B. presses her lips together and slightly frowns "Oh...you're leaving?"

"Yeah... Triple H likes to beat into our heads when to run in and save him," Road Dogg says jokingly.

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 1 PM and 2 PM on February 27, 2000

Inside of the DX locker room, Triple H is sitting on the leather couch as Debra McMichael kneels on the floor in front of him with his large cock between her big juicy tits, "Mmmmm... damn... you're puppies sure feel great..." Triple H smirks as Debra slides her tits up and down against his cock. Debra smiles up at Triple H as she rocks forward on her knees with her gorgeous tanned body completely naked and his cock between her large tits. Debra lowers her blonde haired head and flicks her tongue against his rigid shaft.

"Mmmmm... ahhh damn..." Triple H moans as he leans back on the couch as Debra flicks her tongue against the tip of his cock as she keeps his dick sandwiched between her big juicy tits. Debra places her hands against her large tits and presses them tight around Triple H's cock as she opens her mouth and takes the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth.

"Awww yeah.... mmm..." Triple H groans as Debra sucks on the tip of his cock. The locker room door opens and X-Pac, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn enter the locker room, dressed in jeans and DX t-shirts.

"Hey Trips sorry we're... fuck!" X-Pac says as he stops in tracks once he sees Debra holding Triple H's cock between her tits.

"Damn!" Road Dogg and Billy says once they see what Debra in front of The Game. Debra places her hands onto The Game's muscular legs, allowing her large tits to loosen around his shaft and the stunning blond starts to swiftly bob her head, sucking his cock.

"Ahhh... shit..." Triple H moans as he looks at his teammates, "See what happens when you're late?" Triple H asks as Debra bobs her head up and down on his cock.

"Good point..." X-Pac laughs as he starts to take off his shirt while the New Age Outlaws are already getting undressed. Debra closes her eyes and wraps her lips tightly around Triple H's cock as she twists her head, dragging her wet tongue around his thick shaft.

Billy strokes his cock as he steps out of his jeans, "This is awesome, I've banged three hot blonds... and Debbie is gonna make it four..." Billy says as he kneels behind Debra and pushes his hard cock into her tight wet pussy.

"MMMMMMMM!" Debra moans loudly as she feels Billy Gunn's fat, rock hard cock entering her pussy from behind, causing her to rock forward on her knees and taking Triple H's massive cock deeper into her hot, wet mouth.

"Ohhh shit... mmmm yeah suck that dick..." Triple H moans as Debra takes his cock all the way past her lips as she sucks his dick.

Billy grabs the sides of Debra's hips as he pumps his big dick into her pussy, "Ohhhh damn.. mmm..." Billy grunts as he rams his cock deeply into Debra's cunt. Debra impressively lowers her blonde haired head completely on Triple H's sledge hammer-like cock and rapidly deep throats his cock with ease as she eagerly pushes back on her knees to smoothly guide herself against Billy Gunn's fat, deeply thrusting cock.

"Shit... look at her go..." Road Dogg grins as he watches Debra suck Triple H's cock.

"Yeah... she makes B.B. look like an amateur..." X-Pac laughs.

"Ahhhh aww... ohhh fuck..." Triple H groans as Debra grinds her nose against his crotch as she holds his cock inside of her mouth while she gets fuck by Billy.

Debra jerks her head free from Triple H's cock and grits her teeth as Billy Gunn powerfully rams her curved body back against his cock. "Ohhhh! Ahhhhh! Ohhhhh!" Debra moans.

"Ahhh ohhh damn... mmm..." Billy grunts as he rams his cock a few more times into Debra's pussy before he pulls out.

Triple H smirks down at Debra, "Get your ass on my dick..." Triple H says as Billy moves away from Debra..

Debra presses her moist, pouty lips together as she glances up at Triple H. "Demanding..." Debra says with a sly smirk before she stands up from the floor and turns around with her ripe, juicy ass facing The Game. Debra gently sits down, guiding his massive cock into her tight asshole.

"Damn straight..." Triple H smirks as he puts his hands on Debra's hips as she starts to lift herself up and down on his cock.

X-Pac and Road Dogg move in front of Debra, "We got two words for you..." Road Dogg starts to say.

"SUCK IT!" X-Pac says as he performs a crotch chop.

Debra smiles and nods her head "Mmmm...yes boys!" Debra replies as she bounces up and down on Triple H's cock, riding him with her thick, juicy ass before she leans forward and wraps her left hand around Road Dogg's cock and her right hand around X-Pac's cock as she takes turns sliding her tongue against both shafts.

"Ahhhh yeah..." Road Dogg moans as Debra strokes his fat cock with her left hand.

"Mmmmm..." X-Pac licks his lips while Debra flicks and slides her tongue around his cock. Triple H begins to pump his sledgehammer like cock upward into the large chested blond haired Diva's ass. Debra opens her skilled mouth and takes X-Pac's cock into her mouth, wrapping her lips tightly around his shaft and begins to rapidly bob her head while she grinds her ass on Triple H's large cock.

"Awww yeah suck it!" X-Pac moans as Debra bobs her head up and down on his thick cock.

"Mmm fuck..." Triple H grunts as he pumps his cock upward into Debra's tight asshole.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Debra moans as her soft lips rub back and forth on X-Pac's cock as she rapidly lifts and lowers her hand on Road Dogg's cock while she continues to rock forward on Triple H's cock inside of her ass.

"Ohhh damn... mmm fuck," Road Dogg moans as Debra strokes his cock fat while she bobs her head on X-Pac's cock.

"Mmmm shit.... fuck..." X-Pac groans as he suddenly starts to cum inside of Debra's mouth while she rocks on Triple H's shaft.

Debra lifts her head disappointedly from X-Pac's cock, licking the cum from her lips. "I thought you'd last longer than that...." Debra comments before she turns to greedily take Road Dogg's cock into her mouth.

X-Pac smirks, "Hey me and the guys were gang banging a blond with big tits less than twenty minutes ago..." X-Pac says.

"Ahhhh shit... so that's why you three are late.." Triple H grunts as he starts to stand up with his cock inside of Debra's asshole as she sucks on Road Dogg's fat dick. Debra leans forward while standing, perfectly arching her back as she rapidly bobs her head up and down on Road Dogg's cock while she pushes back smoothly on Triple H's cock that slams deeply into her juicy ass from behind.

"Mmmm shit... ahhh..." Triple H grunts as he pulls his cock out of Debra's asshole so that he can firmly force his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhh shit... ahhh..." Road Dogg moans as Debra drools all over his cock as Billy comes over and makes her grab his cock.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Debra moans as she turns her head on Road Dogg's cock as she rapidly slurps and sucks on his cock. Debra tightly grips Billy's cock with her left hand and quickly strokes his shaft as she is firmly pulled back against Triple H's muscular waist.

"Mmmm shit.... fuck..." Billy licks his lips as Debra slides her left hand up and down on his stiff cock. Road Dogg puts his hands on Debra's head to push her head down on his cock.

"Ahhhh aww... mmmm ahhh..." Triple H grits his teeth as he deeply drills Debra's cunt with his large sledgehammer like dick.

"Mmmmmm! Gahhhhh!" Debra moans and gags around Road Dogg's cock as her wet saliva drips from his cock while she pushes back smoothly on Triple H's cock that deeply rams into her pussy from behind. Debra smoothly twists her hand on Billy Gunn's cock, lightly grazing her fingernails on his shaft.

"Ahhh... awww shit.... mmm fuck...." Road Dogg groans as he begins to cum inside of Debra's mouth as she drools all over his fat shaft.

"Mmm yeah jerk that meat... ahhh..." Billy moans as he watches Debra push back against The Game as she gets pounded from behind. Debra closes her eyes and slowly lifts her head from Road Dogg's cock as his warm cum splashes around inside of her mouth before she swallows his cum while her gorgeous body is roughly jerked back against Triple H's massive cock.

"Mmmm fuck yeah... ahhhh..." Triple H grunts as he pounds Debra's cunt with quick hard thrusts as she lifts her head off of Road Dogg's dick. Triple H then turns Debra around to face him so that he can lift her up and impale her pussy with his rock hard cock again.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Debra moans as she wraps her gorgeous, long and tanned legs around Triple H's muscular waist and starts to rapidly bounce on his cock as he swiftly drives up into her cunt.

"Ohhhh yeah... mmm!" Triple H grunts as he pumps his cock deep into Debra's pussy as she bounces on his cock.

Billy smirks, "Now that's a hot looking ass..." Billy says as he steps behind Debra and pushes his cock into her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Debra moans as she leans back slightly against Billy Gunn as she starts to bounce between to two degenerates as they deeply thrust their cocks into her tight asshole and warm pussy respectively.

"Ohhh ahhhh fuck.. .ahhh!" Billy Gunn moans as he puts his hands underneath Debra's legs as he drives his cock firmly into her asshole. Triple H grips Debra's sexy hips as he slams his huge cock deeply into her twat as she bounces between him and Billy. Debra places her hands onto Triple H's muscular waist as she smoothly rocks forward on his cock while Billy Gunn causes her to bounce each time he thrusts his cock up into her ass.

"Ohhh fuck... mmmm shit... ahhh!" Triple H grunts as he pounds Debra's pussy as she tightly wraps her legs around his waist.

"Mmmm ahhh... awww ahhh..." Billy Gunn groans as his cock starts to erupt inside of her tight asshole. Debra grits her teeth as she glances over her shoulder and smirks as she feels Billy's cum dripping out of her ass before she rocks forward on The Game's massive cock inside of her pussy, rapidly thrusting up.

"Whew damn... my dick needs a break..." Billy laughs as he pulls his cock out of Debra's cum filled asshole. Triple H turns and lays Debra on the couch as he continues to slam his entire cock all the way into Debra's wet pussy.

Debra lays her head back against the couch as her body quickly moves back and forth against the thrusting, muscular body of the WWF Heavyweight Champion, Triple H. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh!" Debra moans loudly.

"Ahhhh... awww.... ahhhh..." Triple H grunts as he deeply drills Debra's pussy as he watches her tits bounce and jiggle in response to how hard he's fucking her.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!" Debra moans as her pussy tightens around Triple H's massive cock and the gorgeous, sly Diva's pussy begins to explode with her own cum.

"Ahhhh awww..." Triple H groans as Debra's cum flows all over his pistoning cock. The Game pulls his soaked cock out of Debra's cunt and strokes it quickly until he starts to cum on her toned tanned stomach.

Debra licks her lips and sits up as she watches Triple H's cum dripping down her stomach. "Mmmm...that feels so good..."

Triple H smirks, "All right Debra... you've convinced me, I'll try and give you something to do so you can be back on TV every week..." Triple H says.

Debra smiles and nods her head "Thank you for considering it Hunter

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 2 PM and 3 PM on February 27, 2000

Inside of the Radicalz locker room, Eddie Guerrero, Perry Saturn and Dean Malenko are unpacking their travel bags. "Hey you've seen that fine mama cita Chyna? No one like her down in Atlanta.." Eddie says as he's dressed in jeans and a sweater.

"There was Asya..." Dean Malenko says and he's dressed in slacks and a blue collared shirt.

"Yeah she was big and muscular like Chyna..." Saturn says and he's wearing jeans and a multi-colored shirt.

"Hey Chyna is hot, there's a big difference!" Eddie says as there's a knock on the locker room door.

"Yeah?" Malenko says as he walks over to the door to open it.

The sly and seducing former girlfriend of Kan and now current girlfriend of DX's X-Pac, Tori, stands in the hallway with a smirk on her face, dressed in a lime green top and a pair of tight fitting black pants "Hello boys.... are you busy?"

"Hey mama cita..." Eddie Guerrero says with a smirk.

"Nope we're not busy, we're just waiting for Chris to get in so we can go over how we're gonna beat the hell out of that fat slob Rikishi and them two fools..." Saturn says.

Tori smiles as she slyly steps into the locker room belonging to the Radicalz "That's good, because Hunter and Stephanie sent me here to speak with you guys..."

"About what?" Malenko asks as he folds his arms.

"Well to make sure you guys still have The McMahon-Helmsley Faction's back... you know tonight Hunter faces Mick Foley and he may or may not need a little help to win..."

"Hey Hunter has no worries... we'll take care of Cactus..." Eddie says with a smirk.

"I still owe him some pay back from ECW..." Saturn says as he punches his right palm with his left fist.

Tori presses her sly lips together and nods her head "Good..." Tori says before she starts to turn away. "I guess my job here is done..."

"What are you talking about?" Malenko asks as he grabs Tori's right arm with his left hand to keep her from turning around.

Tori turns her head back to face Malenko, Saturn and Guerrero as a smirk appears on her face. "Oh nothing...Stephanie just said that I might have to reinsure your alliance to us..."

Eddie slyly smirks, "Hey you know... I think I could use a little reminder of the alliance..." Eddie says.

Tori narrows her eyes slightly and smirks at Eddie Guerrero "Oh is that so?"

"Yeah mama cita... you know my memory kinda disappears if I'm not reminded..." Eddie says with a grin.

Perry Saturn catches on to what Eddie is saying and folds his arms, "Um yeah, me too..." Saturn says, which leads to Malenko just shaking his head.

Tori seductively licks her lips as she locks her sexy, entrapping narrowed eyes on Guerrero and Saturn "Mmmm...well maybe I should help you guys remember."

"That's a very good idea..." Eddie says as Malenko lets go of Tori's arm so that she can walk over to Eddie and Saturn. Tori tosses her dirty blonde hair back as she reaches over her shoulders and begins to untie her lime green top before she peels the top from her large and juicy tits.

"Whew..." Saturn says as he licks his lips while he looks at Tori's tits. He and Eddie start to unbuckle their belts while Malenko closes and locks the locker room door. Tori eagerly licks her sly, lustful lips and kneels down in front of Eddie Guerrero and Perry Saturn while her seductively narrowed eyes lock on the crotches of the two Radicalz.

Eddie and Saturn lower their pants to free their decently large and hardening cocks. "Come on mama cita..." Eddie smirks just before Tori wraps her right hand around his cock while gripping Saturn's dick with her left hand.

Tori grits her teeth as she looks up at Guerrero and Saturn while she smoothly guides both of her skilled hands against their hardening shafts. "Mmmmm...you like that, don't you?"

"Mmmm yeah..." Saturn nods his head and moans as Tori strokes his cock.

"You got some good hands..." Eddie says as he licks his lips. Meanwhile, Dean Malenko is unbuckling his belt as he walks towards Tori. Tori leans forward on her knees and slyly guides her wet tongue against the head of Perry Saturn's hard cock, before teasing the cock of Eddie Guerrero as well.

"Mmmm yeah..." Eddie Guerrero moans as Tori laps her tongue teasingly against the head of his cock. Malenko lowers his pants and the boxers he's wearing to let out his thick cock. Tori closes her eyes as she opens her mouth and lowers her head on Eddie Guerrero's cock, smoothly devouring his shaft and wrapping her sultry lips around his shaft.

"Hmmm..." Malenko rubs his chin for a moment before he kneels behind Tori and begins to pull down her tight fitting black pants from her waist.

"Ahhh.. shit..." Saturn groans as Tori strokes his cock while she starts to bob her head on Eddie's dick.

"Mmmmmm..." Tori seductively moans as her lips wrap tightly around Eddie's shaft as she rapidly bobs her head, swiftly and skillfully moving her head with ease.

"Ohhhh yeah... mmmm..." Eddie moans as Tori turns her head from side to side as she sucks his cock. Malenko gets Tori's pants down to her ankles before he starts to guide his cock into her smoothly shaved and tight pussy.

"Mmmmmmm! Ohhhhh!" Tori moans as she slides her wet tongue around Eddie Guerrero's cock as she rapidly and smoothly bobs her head, taking his cock deeper into her hot, wet mouth. Tori grinds her hand smoothly against Saturn's cock as she starts to rock forward on her knees while Malenko begins to pump his cock into her tight pussy from behind.

1...678910...13