24 Degenerate Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... ahh..." Malenko moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Tori's tight pussy while she pushes back against him.

"Ahhh... ahhh..." Saturn groans as Tori tightens her grip on his dick as she jerks him off. Tori opens her sultry, hot mouth as wide as she possibly can and forces herself to deep throat Eddie's entire cock while she smoothly rocks back and forth on her knees against Malenko's firm and deep thrusts.

"Ohhh yeah mama cita... ahhh..." Eddie groans as Tori holds his cock deep inside of her mouth. Malenko grabs hold of Tori's hips as he firmly pumps his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh fuck!" Tori moans after quickly jerking her head off of Eddie's cock and turning eagerly to face Perry Saturn's shaft. Tori greedily forces his thick cock deeper into her sinister mouth and starts to swiftly bob her head while she grinds back against Dean Malenko.

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm!" Saturn groans as he grabs Tori's head as she rapidly lifts and lowers her head on his cock. Malenko continues to pound Tori's wet pussy with his rock hard cock, which makes her rock forward towards Saturn.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Tori moans as her dirty blonde haired head tosses back and forth as she quickly and perfectly bobs her head on Saturn's cock, splashing her saliva on his shaft, while she guides herself quickly back against Malenko.

"Mmmm... take over Eddie..." Dean Malenko grunts as he then pulls his cock out of Torrie's wet pussy. Eddie smirks as he moves behind Tori when Malenko moves away and then Eddie pushes his large Hispanic cock into Tori's pussy.

"MMMMMMMM!" Tori lustfully moans as she wraps her lips tightly around Perry Saturn's cock as Eddie forces his thick Hispanic cock deep into her tight pussy, causing her to jolt forward on her knees towards Perry Saturn, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Ahhhh damn... mmmm..." Saturn groans as Tori presses her lips on his cock as she continues to suck his dick. Eddie smacks the sides of Tori's round juicy ass as he firmly thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy. Tori's gorgeous, devious body swiftly rocks between Perry Saturn and Eddie Guerrero as she swiftly deep throats Saturn's cock and pushes back smoothly on Guerrero's cock in her tight pussy.

"Awww ohhh yeah... mmmm!" Eddie Guerrero moans as he increase the pace of his thrusts as he slams his cock deep into Tori's wet pussy.

"Ahh... ahhh shit..." Saturn groans as he starts to cum inside of Tori's mouth as she repeatedly deep throats his entire cock with ease.

Tori licks her lips as she slowly lifts her head from Saturn's cock and smirks. "Mmmmm tasty..." Tori deviously laughs before she places her hands firmly onto the floor of the locker room and pushes herself back against Eddie Guerrero's cock.

"Ahhh ohhh.. mmmm yeah mama cita..." Eddie moans as he drills Tori's pussy with sharp thrusts as she rocks back against him. Eddie then pulls out of Tori's pussy as Malenko lays on the floor in front of the Degenerate Diva. Tori slyly smirks and seductively looks down at Dean Malenko before she smoothly lifts herself onto his cock and firmly drops down onto his shaft.

"Mmmm ahhh..." Malenko groans as Tori starts to rock back and forth on his tick cock. Eddie smirks slyly as he scoots close behind Tori so that he can suddenly force his cock into her tight asshole.

Tori grits her teeth and glances over her shoulder to slyly looks back at Eddie Guerrero while she feels his cock sliding into her tight asshole. "Ohhhhh....fuck!" Tori groans as she rocks back on Dean Malenko's cock.

"Ahhhh mmmm yeah..." Eddie groans as he pumps his cock in and out of Tori's tight asshole as she rocks between him. Malenko puts his hands on Tori's hips as he thrusts his shaft upward into Tori's pussy as she grinds herself on his dick.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" Tori moans as she slides her hands against Malenko's toned chest as she sharply rocks between him and Eddie Guerrero as both Radicalz deeply thrust their cocks into her ass and pussy.

"Ahhh... mmmm shit... ahhh..." Malenko grits his teeth as he firmly pumps his cock into Tori's pussy. Eddie increases the pace of his thrusts as he drills Tori's ass with his large Hispanic dick.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah fuck that ass!" Tori moans as she rocks forward sharply on Malenko's cock, grating her fingernails against his chest while Eddie rams his cock deep into her ass.

"Mmmmm... ahhh yeah mama cita... ahhh..." Eddie groans as he tosses his hair back while he drills Tori's ass.

"Ohhhh... ahhh..." Malenko groans as he starts to cum inside of Tori's wet and hot pussy. Tori licks her lips and tosses her head back as she rocks forward sharply on Malenko's cock, feeling his cum flooding her pussy, while she grinds her juicy ass against Eddie's muscular Hispanic waist.

"Ahhhh ohhh... awww mmm..." Eddie groans as he thrusts his cock firmly into Tori's ass as she continues to rock on Malenko's dick.

Tori bites down on her bottom lip as her juicy ass constantly smacks back against Eddie's waist as he deeply rams his cock into her ass. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah!"

"Awww... mmm fuck... ahhhh!" Eddie licks his lips as he starts to cum inside of Tori's tight asshole.

Tori licks her lips and smiles as she feels Eddie's cum gushing from his throbbing cock. "Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh shit."

"Mmmm I think I'll remember the alliance mama cita..." Eddie laughs as he holds his cock inside of Tori's ass until he's finished cumming.

"Good...." Tori says with a sly smirk.

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 3 PM and 4 PM on February 27, 2000

Meanwhile, Triple H, wearing jeans and a DX t-shirt, is walking down the hallway to find one of the WWF Backstage Crew members who is working on the assembling the Hell in the Cell cage. Triple H has a bag full of padlocks in his hands and he passes an open office door where he sees a woman bent over picking up something from the floor. "Nice view..." Triple H says with a sly smirk as he enters the office.

The host of WWF Livewire, Marissa Mazzola, raises an eyebrow as she stands straight up and turns around to face Triple H. Marissa softly smiles "Oh hello Hunter, can I help you something?" Marissa asks with a smile while the Livewire host is dressed in a pair of nicely fitting jeans and a red, long sleeved shirt.

"Oh hey Marissa... what are you doing here?" Triple H asks as he puts the bag of padlocks down on the desk.

Marissa smiles as she places her hands onto her nicely curved hips "Oh...I'm just here to film a segment that will air on Livewire next weekend..." Marissa replies with a pleasant smile.

"I see..." Triple H smirks, "You know, I am married to Stephanie, so I get to approve all the stuff that airs on that little show..."

Marissa raises an eyebrow and looks at Triple H "Really? Since when did that change? Normally the show's producer does that." Marissa replies.

"The moment I saw you bending over..." Triple H smirks as he checks Marissa out.

Marissa Mazzola slowly shakes her head "I'm sorry Hunter...but I'm not like that..."

"Oh really? Cause you know Stephanie is looking to make some cutbacks..." Triple H starts to say.

Marissa pauses for a moment and bites down on her bottom lip "What...what do you mean?"

"I mean, you give me one hell of a blowjob, and I'll make sure Stephanie doesn't axe Livewire..." Triple H says.

Marissa presses her lips together and slowly shakes her head "Ummm...I don't know about that..." Marissa replies as she looks down a bit.

"What? You don't think you can give me one hell of a blowjob? With lips like that I'm sure you can give one that can keep Livewire on the air..." Triple H smirks slyly.

Marissa slowly lifts her head to look back up at Triple H "You won't tell anyone right? I mean...I'm trying to make a name for myself in this business..."

"Hey I know how to keep a secret..." Triple H smirks as he starts to unbutton his jeans.

Marissa blushes a bit and takes a step closer to Triple H "Well...I suppose I could then...if what you promise is true..."

"Hey I don't bullshit about business..." Triple H says as he lowers his jeans enough so that his long, thick cock pops out. Marissa licks her lips lightly and her eyes widen at the sight of Triple H's semi-hard, long shaft. Marissa softly smiles before she kneels down on the floor in front of The Game and gently places her hands around his shaft. Marissa immediately leans towards his cock and starts to coat her saliva with her tongue against his awakening shaft.

"Mmmmm....I see you got your own style..." Triple H says with a moan as Marissa guides her tongue down the left side of his hardening cock. Marissa lifts her eyes slightly and looks up at Triple H as she moves her tongue back and forth against the sides of his shaft, gradually making him become hard.

"Mmmmm...." Triple H moans as Marissa slides her tongue up to the head of his cock as it becomes fully harden. The Game smirks as Maria presses her lips against the tip of his cock before she slowly opens her mouth to take his cock in it.

"Mmmmmm..." Marissa softly moans as she takes Triple H's massive cock into her warm, wet mouth as she presses her lips gently around his shaft. Marissa begins to smoothly and steadily bob her head on Triple H's incredibly thick and long cock.

"Ahhh yeah..." Triple H licks his lips as Marissa lightly taps her tongue against the bottom side of his cock as she moves her head back and forth on his shaft.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Marissa Mazzola softly moans and hums on Triple H's cock as she rocks her dark haired head back and forth on his cock, nicely coating his shaft with her wet saliva.

"Ahhhh.... mmm I see you really know how to suck a dick..." Triple H groans as Marissa tilts her head to the right so that she's sucking his cock in an angle. Marissa closes her eyes as she bobs her head downward at an angle as the head of Triple H's cock bulges against her cheek while she devours his cock with her wet mouth.

"Mmmmm shit.... ahhhh..." Triple H moans as Marissa presses her lips on his big, meaty cock.

"Mmmmmmm!" Marissa groans as she turns her head, grinding her lips perfectly on his shaft, causing her saliva to drench his cock. Marissa lifts her eyes and looks up at Triple H as she perfectly teases his cock with her tongue as she sucks.

"Ahhhh damn... mmm yeah..." Triple H licks his lips as he watches Marissa bobbing her head at a quicker pace on his stiff cock. Marissa lifts her head from Triple H's cock and smiles up at Triple H before she lowers her head to his ballsack and slides her tongue against his left testicle and then his right.

"Mmmmm fuck.... I think you're gonna keep Livewire on the air..." Triple H laughs as Marissa slides her tongue back and forth against his large ballsack as she wraps her right hand around his saliva coated cock.

"Mmmmm...you bet..." Marissa slightly moans and laughs as she slides her tongue back and forth against his ballsack while she smoothly strokes her right hand up and down his hard, saliva covered cock.

"Ahhhh.. shit... mmmm..." Triple H licks his lips as Marissa slaps her tongue against his balls while she jerks his wet shaft with her right hand. Marissa slowly pulls her head away from Triple H's ballsack and lifts her head to the tip of Triple H's massive cock and playfully slides her tongue across his piss-slit.

"Mmmm awww..." Triple H moans as Marissa flicks her tongue up and down against his piss slit while his cock begins to throb. Marissa opens her mouth as wide as she can and suddenly lowers her head completely on Triple H's cock, forcing the head of his shaft against the back of her mouth.

"Ahhhhh fuck!" Triple H groans as he starts to cum inside of Marissa Marzolla's hot wet mouth after she deep throats his entire dick.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Marissa moans as she presses her lips tight around his pulsating cock as his warm cum sprays into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm fuck... ahhh.." Triple H grits his teeth as his cock continues to throb as he fills up Marissa's mouth with his jizz. By the time he's finished, his cum is dripping a bit from the corners of Marissa's mouth.

Marissa slowly lifts her head and licks her lips "Mmmm...so...you're keeping the promise?"

"Oh yeah... and I just might have to see if you can do more than host Livewire..." Triple H smirks.

Marissa Mazzola laughs a bit "You know Hunter...with all the pull you have now married to Stephanie, maybe I should think about marrying a McMahon..."

Triple H smirks, "Hey Shane's single..." Triple H laughs.

Marissa makes a face and laughs "Shane? Are you serious?"

"Hey, being married to a McMahon has its perks..." Triple H grins.

* * *

The Following Takes Place Between 4 PM and 5 PM on February 27, 2000

In the parking lot of Hartford Civic Center, near the DX Express tour bus, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley is talking with Val Venis, who is dressed in jeans and a dark purple sweater. Val licks his lips as he rubs his chin, "Let me see if I got this right... you want to make a movie?" Val smirks as looks at the Billion Dollar Princess.

Stephanie presses her lips together and smirks "Yes...I think it would be the perfect thing for Hunter and I to do, to you know keep our marriage hot..." Stephanie McMahon licks her lips and confidently tosses her dark hair back. "And who better to get advice from then a former adult film star?" Stephanie asks while dressed in a tight black leather skirt and a low-cut red top.

Val chuckles, "Sweet talk will get you everywhere..." Val smirks, "But making a film is not for everyone... you need to have the goods to star in one."

Stephanie smirks and slyly raises an eyebrow as she looks at Val Venis "Well I do have the goods, I know that"

Val smirks, "It's always good to get a second opinion... and in case your movie ends up in wrong hands, you don't want people to say that you can't fuck..." Val says.

Stephanie narrows her eyes slightly and seductively glares at Val "I can fuck...I guarantee that"

Val smirks, "Then let's see what you can do..." Val Venis says.

Stephanie licks the bottoms of her pearly white teeth and casually glances over her shoulder within the parking lot "Out here?"

"Of course, if you can fuck out here, then I know you got the goods to make a movie..." Val replies.

Stephanie slowly nods her head and licks her moist, pouty lips. "Sure...sure, I can do that..."

Val smirks, "Good..." Val says as he unbuckles his belt before he starts to undo his jeans. Stephanie narrows her eyes seductively and lowers her head to look down at the crotch of his jeans as he unbuckles his belt. Stephanie lifts her red top to gradually expose her large and juicy tits. Val Venis licks his lips as he looks at Stephanie's large, juicy tits. Val lowers his jeans and frees his huge, thick cock.

Stephanie smirks and nods her head, impressed with the size of Val's long and thick cock. "Not bad...not bad at all..." Stephanie licks her lips before she kneels down in front of Val Venis and position with her back facing the luxury DX Express traveling bus. The Billion Dollar Princess wraps her smooth, skilled hands around Val's shaft and begins to smoothly stroke her hands on his hardening shaft.

"Mmmmmm.... so far the same can be said about you..." Val laughs as Stephanie uses both of her hands to stroke his large cock as it reaches it's full erect state. Stephanie slyly looks up at Val Venis before she lowers her head and teasingly slides her wet, manipulative tongue around the head of his thick cock. Stephanie opens her mouth and greedily swallows his cock and begins to smoothly bob her head and suck his cock.

"Ahhhh..." Val lets out another moan as Stephanie quickly increases her pace as she bobs her head up and down on his meaty shaft.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Stephanie smoothly moans as she bobs her head swiftly, lapping her tongue around his cock while she continues to perfectly suck his cock.

"Ahhhh mmmm..." Val groans as Stephanie tilts her head to the left as she continues to bob her head on his cock while she presses her lips on his shaft. Stephanie closes her eyes as she forces her head further down on Val's stiff cock, dominating him with her highly skilled, perfect mouth, stretching her lips further around his shaft.

"Ahhhhh shit.... mmmm I can only guess how many hours you've spent getting this good...." Val groans as Stephanie seductively gags on his cock as she takes it down her throat.

"Mmmmmm! Gahhhhh! Gahhhhh!" Stephanie moans as she chokes and moans on Val's thick cock, forcing him deeper into her mouth, so that the tip of his shaft rakes against the back of her skilled mouth.

"Ahhhh fuck... mmmm!" Val grabs the sides of Stephanie's brown haired head to have her hold his cock deep inside of her mouth.

"MMMMMMMM! Gahhhhhh!" Stephanie gags and moans as her eyes lightly water while she perfectly holds Val's cock deep inside of her hot mouth.

"Ahhh damn... mmm..." Val grits his teeth before he allows the Billion Dollar Princess to lift her head off of his saliva-coated cock.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh...I'm such a good cock sucker, right?" Stephanie asks with a sly smirk as her saliva drips from Val's cock.

"Hell yeah..." Val nods his head and smirks as he watches some saliva drip from Stephanie's highly skilled mouth. "Now let's see what else you can do..."

Stephanie smirks as she stands up from the floor of the parking lot and turns around to face the DX Express. Stephanie leans forward and places her hands against the side of the bus and bends forward slightly, causing her leather skirt to rise up and reveal her juicy ass. Val smirks and nods his head approvingly, "I see that you like to stick that ass out." Val says as he steps towards Stephanie and pushes up her leather skirt. "Bet you're an anal slut..." Val grins as he grabs Stephanie's juicy thick ass cheeks, spreads them apart and forces his huge cock into her asshole.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh you fucking bet I am..." Stephanie groans and grits teeth as she tilts her head back and firmly holds her hands on the side of the DX Express, while Val Venis starts to thrust his cock into her ass.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Val smirks as he pumps his huge cock in and out of Stephanie's asshole. The former adult film star reaches around and grabs Stephanie's big juicy Billion Dollar tits as she forces her ass back against his shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhh fuck yeah! Fuck that juicy ass!" Stephanie moans as she firmly pushes back against his cock. Val squeezes and fondles Stephanie's juicy tits as he increases the pace and force of his thrusts while he fucks her big juicy ass. "Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh fuck yeah!" Stephanie groans as her juicy ass slams back against his muscular waist, while his cock deeply slams into her ass.

"Mmmm ahhh yeah... ahhh!" Val grunts as he takes his hands off of Stephanie's tits and pulls off his sweater to reveal his toned and tanned upper body. Val then grabs Stephanie's hips as he roughly rams his entire cock balls deep into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah fuck that ass....fuck it!" Stephanie moans as she rocks back and forth on her feet following each of his deep, firm thrusts.

Val licks his lips as Stephanie eagerly forces herself back against him after each of his thrusts. Val then pulls his cock out of Stephanie's asshole and moves to where he can lay on top of one of the nearby cars. "Come on Steph... I'm not totally impressed yet..." Val smirks.

Stephanie seductively narrows her eyes to glare at Val Venis as she approaches him while he sits on the hood of the car. Stephanie presses her moist lips together and lifts herself onto the hood of his car before she smoothly lowers herself onto his cock. "Ohhhhhhh...." Stephanie moans.

"Ahhhh..." Val groans as Stephanie lowers her hot pussy down onto his cock. Val places his hands on Stephanie's large tits as she begins to rock on his cock. Stephanie grits her teeth as she places her hands onto his impressively muscular chest and starts to bounce smoothly on his cock, rocking back and forth with ease.

1...7891011...13