24 Gwendolyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, just one day" I said, locking the double doors behind me.

"Excuse me?" she said turning her head down and looking up to me in disbelief.

"Don't you remember? You asked 'If you had me locked in your room for 24 hours to do anything at all I wanted, what would you do?' and I just wanted to show you my reply. You'll still get to the convention on time, and I wouldn't mind going with you."


She seemed a bit frightened or cautious so I opened her hands and put the key to the bedroom within her grasp.

"Look, lover, you can leave at any time you don't want to be here, ok? We're working with illusions and role play here, ha ha..." I assured her.

"You aren't supposed to take those silly surveys literally, you nut." she smiled and shook her head, pounding the key in her palm with the other hand.

"You don't approve of my answer? Maybe you should reach the end of the 24 hours and then rate my reply, ya think?" I said stepping to the back of the office.

"Follow me Sugarpuss..." I said opening the door at the far wall. "This is the master bath."

A large double sink with theater lighting all around and the commode on one wall, large sliding double doors to a huge walk in closet on the opposite wall, and an oversized tub just one step down from a jacuzzi was at the far end with sun, moon and astrology decor. I walked to the far end and sat on the top step of the tub, set the plug and started running some steamy hot water.

"Jim can I move in with you?" Gwen joked.

"I know you're joking but the answer is and always will be 'Yes'" I said in a serious tone, testing the waterflow churning from the tub faucet with my hand.

I sat with one leg up, the other down on the step, my hardon had pushed the material of the elastic waistband open a bit, as if trying to crawl out on it's own.

She washed her hands in the far sink and then looked at me inquisitively "Is that for me?" as she dried her hands with a terrycloth towel.

"Yes, this is all for you AngelEyes" I said, shaking a generous amount of bath oil beads into the waterflow. It hissed in the rumbling water and released a pleasant scent in the steaming water. I turned and saw her eyeing my briefs.

"That would be yes on both counts" I said. She then looked up to see I'd caught her eyeing my cock and gave a snicker while rolling her eyes.

"I'm going to give you a steaming hot sponge bath, honey. You've been driving for hours and now you're covered in chocolate, I'm going to pamper you." She came over, put the lid down and sat on the commode.

"Thats very sweet!" she said, leaning over and running her fingers through my hair just once.

While the water roared, I reached down, grabbed her left foot and put it in my lap. I ran my fingers down her calf, caressing her ankle. She steadied herself on the seat with both hands as her leg was pulled forward. I unbuckled the ankle strap of her elevated flops and slipped it off her foot. As I placed the shoe on the floor, she giggled and turned her foot to the side, tapping my cock which swayed and snapped back into position.

She tapped a couple of times, the last time running her small toes along the side of the bulge.

"Okay okay, other foot, sweetcakes..." I said, lowering her foot gently and grasping the other. With this one, she slid a bit forward on her seat as I removed the strap and her shoe. When I placed the shoe on the floor, she straightened her knee which put her foot directly on the front of my aching cock.

Her big toe to one side and other toes to the other, she pressed into it and the bottom of her foot was so soft along the hard yet curved underside of my boner. I smiled and stroked her leg and ankle, holding it in position so she wouldn't stop. The bubbly scented water began gurgling in the overflow drain so I reached over and turned off each knob as she rested he arch of her foot on me.

We both stood and I put my hands around her waist, pulling her to me. My cock pressed into the front of her jean shorts as I reached around behind her to undo her silky skin toned bra. She lifted her arms, resting her elbows on my shoulders to give me access to the clasp at hand.

She looked up into my eyes with the most penetrating glance she's famous for. I felt my heartbeat race as her eyes pierced mine. She liked the feel of my cock pushing into her jeans and turned just a bit putting her right leg forward so that it rested the length of me against her. As the back of her bra popped opened free she lowered her hands to around my waist, resting both on my ass and held me firmly against her so that she felt the heat of my rod against her.

Her face beamed with a sly smile and said "Mister, you're in pretty sad shape here" as she shifted several times so that her leg rubbed just under my balls, making me stand up even harder. I pulled on her bra strap and it snapped from between our bodies. I let it fly through the air and hit the bathroom door.

Her lovely and now bared natural breasts showed she was quite turned on as her nipples were totally hard and standing out, so sensitive to each puff of steam that rolled by from the bubbly water. My hands then came around her and i traced her spine with my fingertips down to the top of her jean shorts and my fingertips grazed across an elastic strap of undies just inside the edge.

She slid her thumbs in under the elastic strap of my briefs and gave a strong tug downward. They slipped to reveal the top of my hiney cheeks, yet were held from going further by the hard flesh hook they were caught on standing in front. Her breasts pressed against my shirt, the nipples rolling across the warm cotton fabric.

She looked up at me with her head cocked to one side and one eye in a bit of a squint and said "You can't be bashful forever, Jim" and her fingers following the waistband around to the front of my briefs. She closed her eyes and kissed me while reaching her hand inside the tented material, the warm side of her fingers coming into contact with the hot and strained flesh of my cock within.

Her eyes reopened, directly into mine as she ran her fingers along my lower abdomen rather avoiding my cock which stood out at an angle just an inch away from her hand. Gwen then raised her hand slowly, tracing her thumb along the side of the shaft, bumping over the rim of the swollen head as she pulled out the elastic band and pulled it down over the front. My briefs hit the floor and she did not break eye contact but was fully aware I was bare naked to the world just below her gaze. My fingers traced around to the front of her jean shorts and she grabbed my hands with hers to stop me.

"Get in there, sucker!" she commanded, her eyes glistening rather evil above her smirk.

"I'm the one giving my guest a sponge bath, lover, now get these..." I was interrupted by her finger raised to and pressing my lips to shush me.

In a soft sultry whisper she recanted slowly "Get... your... fucking... ass... in... the... tub... now!"

"As you wish, M'lady" I surrendered and took a step into steaming bubbly water. I pulled my T over my head and dropped it to the floor before going further. I adjusted to the temperature of the oily steaming bath before putting my other foot in, leaning on one hand against the wet tiled wall.

I glanced back to see Gwen standing there, her hands on her hips with a huge smile watching me enter he oversized tub.

"Hows the water?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. I stepped in then slowly lowered my torso under the oily bubbles.

"It's very soothing but it's missing a main ingredient" I stated.

Her eyes glanced across the boxes and bottles on the sink, wondering what was missing "What did you forget?"

The corner of my mouth quirked "Essence of Gwen! Get that edible ass of yours in here" I stated.

I sat against the back of the tub, my legs and arms relaxed to the sides and wide open, the bubbly water revealing just my knees and upper body, all else hidden below the bubbly surface. She turned her back to me and looked back over her bare shoulder. The steam had started to fog the mirrors, and her skin was slightly glazed with steamy sweat.

I heard her pop the button on the front of her shorts, then unzip the small fly, all while looking back at me. Bending forward just a bit, she tugged the jean material and slowly pulled down both jeans and undies together. They slid down over the curves of her lovely ass and dropped quickly to knee height where she bent over yet further to tug them off. Her butt fully bent over revealed her pink lips between beneath and her tiny hiney hole.

Her lips appeared moist, as if she'd been turned on by our flirtatious not-quite foreplay as well. My cock twitched in the steamy water as if to cry the word "In!" in anticipation. She kicked her jeans free from her foot and stepped forward to the tub. I'm in awe of her presence, this lovely Georgia Peach, naked to the world, drops of sweat rolling across her breasts was about to climb into the tub with me!

Her feet softly padded on the tile floor then welcomed and rubbed into the soft cushion rugs near the bath. She grabbed a towel from the rack and slowly wrapped it around her hair, tucking it so it was protected from the elements in the water.

I reached out a hand and she grabbed it to steady herself as she lifted her leg and dipped her foot into the water, giving it a temperature test before committing. She stepped in quickly with both feet then turned and eased back through the suds, leaning her body back against mine. Closing her eyes and breathing hard to adjust to the steamy temperature, she blew out a slow whoosh from her mouth as if to cool the water.

I put my arms around her and leaned forward, kissing her ear then neck and biting playfully. She turned her toweled head to the side, exposing her neck for nibbling and scooted back further into me. I grabbed the oversized soft sponge that was floating in the steaming bath and gently sponged across the flesh of her back letting her feel my breath along the edge of her neck.

Her hiney slipped through the oiled water and slid right up against my cock as she leaned back. Putting her hands on my legs beneath the bubbly surface, she lifted herself just a bit, raising the crease of her hiney to the bulbous head of my rod, then slowly lowered herself against it's length, turning her ass from side to side on the ride down.

My fingers slid along her rib cage just under her breasts while softly sponging along her neck and shoulders with the other hand. The oil in the water made my fingers glide across her flesh as I slowly circled her breast, then nipple, in increasingly smaller patterns.

When I rolled her nipple between thumb and forefinger, she gasped arching her back and brought her hand up to intertwine with mine, rolling her fingers over the tip as I gently twisted. I ceased sponging and copied the same movement on her other breast, stroking it's soft round texture, gently squeezing and rolling the nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

She laid her head back on my collarbone and moaned and whispered "Jim that feels soooo good, don't stop..."

She raised both hands to hold mine to her, reaching over and running her fingertips across the nipples while I gently twisted them. I felt her legs opening in the water, wider and wider, rubbing them along my legs to either side of hers. She lowered her right hand and placed it on my oil slicked leg and slowly moved it higher on my thigh while starting a slight hunching or bucking motion with her ass against my cock.

While my left continued the finger roll, my right hand slowly glided down her sternum over her rib cage, circling her belly button, down to her hip, then the inner crease of her thigh. With mouth on her neck, I stroked lower, my fingers sliding beyond her lower abdomen. Her left hand removed from her breast, she placed it on my left leg and raised herself slightly I'm assuming so I'd have better access. I slipped down lower in the water and my lap was now more under her ass than before, when she lowered her weight my cock and balls were directly under the crack of her ass.

My finger slipped down over a swollen fleshy obstacle, the hood of her clit. She twitched as I made soft contact and her legs opened yet wider, I heard a whispered gasp as my fingers explored further.

My index and ring finger slid along both sides of her pussy lips as the middle finger slipped every inch over her clit. Spreading my index and ring finger opened her lips under the steamy oily water and my middle finger rubbed circles just below her clit before slipping inside between the lips. The finger disappeared inside her, then I gently pulled it out up and over her clit, tugging every fleshy knuckle and joint over it's swollen tip before slipping back inside her.

She released her weight from her hands on my legs and found herself sitting directly on top of my cock and balls. With a slow rythmic riding motion, she glided the crack of her ass up and back along my hard cock. She reached down and felt my fingers on her pussy, then just below that she massaged my tight balls. Her breath became spasmatic a time or two as more extreme and exaggerated bucking motion soon had the bottom of her pussy rubbing along the base of my cock and balls.

Sliding an inch or two further underneath her did not allow me to rub her clit in the same manner, and my hands slid down under each of her ass cheeks. My fingers slid further towards the friction point, pulling open her ass cheeks and 'walking' closer while pulling further apart on her lovely globed ass. Sliding the inch or two further put the head of my cock nearly in alignment with her oiled asshole, and she slowly hunched back and forth along it's length, only a slight repositioning and I'd be inside her. Christ, it was nearly unbearable.

Just about that time, I felt her fingers caressing my balls again, but this time they rubbed lower and grasped the base of my cock, pulling it up inside her silky flesh. I felt the head pulled tightly along that area between her asshole and pussy. She pulled the head between her now-parted pussy lips, then let the shaft and swollen tip glide along between her lips and clit without going inside her.

Her oiled hand made a tight circle and raised up over the hard head, then slipped down tightly back over the head, the shaft, then rested firmly and tight around the base, rubbing the top of my cock along her pussy and clit. She raised a couple of times in our restless wrestling and placed just the head between her open pussy lips, giving just the tip a taste of her honey hole. The anticipation and torture was extreme, I yearned to be balls deep inside her.

She took the flat of her hand and rubbed my cock between her legs, then closed her legs and cradled my cock between them and jerked a moment or two before I heard her yell out "OH FUCK!"

Her inner thighs convulsed a moment or two before she released her position and slowly swirled around in the water, now facing me.

Pulling herself up between my legs, she was inches from my face. Her feet kicked up behind her, she placed her hands on my shoulders to steady herself and her bubble covered breasts dangled before me. Her upper tummy pressed hard against my cock and she smiled while changing her glance from one of my eyes to the other.

"So Jim... locked for 24 hours behind closed doors... how were you going to play it? Going to fuck the shit out of me? Hmmmm?" She smiled and had me pinned back, no way I could avoid a response. "Hmmmm Baby?" she insisted.

"Gwen darlin', the thought crosses my mind quite often" I confessed.

"Ha ha, awww that's so sweet" she replied sarcastically. We both laughed as she edged closer to my face, rubbing her torso up my body.

"Jimmy boy, I hate to spoil your fun..." she said, her eyes closing half way as she edged closer. "...But you can't rape the willing!" she concluded as her lips pressed against mine.

She smelled sweet like the fragrant oiled water as she leaned heavily into me and I felt her lower abdomen snake along up between my legs. Pressing forward on her knees, her feet stuck up behind her spread to either side out of the water as she twisted them on their ankles. Her pelvic undulations while we kissed were unearthly.

She'd positioned her clit mound against the tender opening in the tip of my cock's head and was now rocking her ass up and back so that they rubbed together ferociously. I felt her tiny swollen clit against the opening in my cock and the oil in the water caused them to slide into each other as she shifted her body weight towards the friction.

My cock was pulsing to her magic and I came very close to the edge of cumming all over her pussy when she suddenly stopped. So close, my cock continued to throb as if begging to cum from just one more touch.

No sooner had the contraction throbbing subsided, she repositioned herself, this time leaning back on her hands and placing her legs open in front of her and over the top of mine. She raised herself up, her legs now locked over the top of mine and then came to rest upon my cock. I wasn't inside of her, but she was sort of sitting on my lap, with my balls below her pussy and the hard curved underside of my dick against her pussy lips.

She put her arms up around my neck and I caressed her breasts with each hand. As she began moving her hips, my hard cock slid along her pussy lips and i felt her clit rubbing hard against me. We both moaned about the same time. We both sported agonizing smiles, both so painfully close to orgasmic explosion yet smiling because it felt so fucking good.

"You're not going to survive this one, Baby, you might as well let go and prepare for round two" she concluded.

"Gwen, you're going to cum on my cock again aren't you?" I deducted.

I raised my hips and hunched into her rythmic pattern and my tubular hardness pressed through her pussy lips, up over her clit, then back again. We both twitched to the electrical jolts of pleasure, but neither of us were going to stop. Then suddenly the head of my bath-oiled cock slipped between us into her, swollen and oiled, pushing through her pussylips and was in halfway down the shaft. She froze in position, her eyes squinted and she gasped.

Finally being inside the pussy of the lovely Gwen was like heaven and she contracted so tightly around me. She felt my heart pulse telegraphed through my shaft with each growing throb of my cock head inside her. I felt her heart pulse in the tight ring of flesh surrounding me mid-shaft. My hand came up to gently touch her face, and her eyes blinked open. She smiled softly as our bodies were now connected.

Her look slowly slipped from lust and love to a precious lower lip pout as about that time, Gwen got a cramp in her leg from kneeling inside the tub. She leaned forward over my shoulder, her pussy was so tight-lipped and soaked that when my cock reluctantly squeezed free it made a slippery pop like a juicy cork being released.

She apologetically dismounted and slowly slipped over the edge, wrapping a terrycloth robe around her lovely dripping frame.

"Gwendolyn my love" I professed.

She turned and looked at me smiling while drying her tossled hair with the towel that had previously wrapped her head.

"Although I am sitting down, rest assured that I am giving you a standing ovation" I delivered the punch line.

"Ha ha, poor baby, come out of the tub and we'll get back to where we were, I promise" she beckoned.

I arose from the steamy bubbles slightly waterlogged and wrapped another robe around me while she took a step back and asked "This is a huge closet, what do you have in there, dead bodies?"

"Look for yourself" I stated and slid one side of the doors open.

Her eyes opened in amazement and the ear-to-ear grin returned "Totally fucking awesome!"