24 Gwendolyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------------------------------------------
3~~ The Main Course
--------------------------------------------------

I turned on the closet light and revealed to her what could be described as a costume collection and dressing room. Over the years I've collected many different Halloween and theatrical costumes and had them hanging neatly in order.

A shelf full of hats, another full of accessories, many horror masks in bagging and on styrofoam heads. Even a face painting and theatrical makeup kit. I'd also collected some of the Leg Avenue wear as I worked at Spirit Halloween during the season, and trust me, its to one's advantage to stock up on items a girl would love to wear. There was also an assortment of adult novelties including love cuffs, bungee cords, vibrators and a soft paddle.

In another container was a collection of adult DVD's. Other than the theatrics, I actually had clothes and other memorabilia stored or hanging in order. Gwen's eyes were wide like a kid locked in a candy store.

Drying myself off, I slid open the second door and offered "Try on whatever you like, I'm going to check in with work for a moment."

"Mmmmmm! Jim I think I love you" she stated with a dazed glaze to her eyes, stepping in through the closet doors.

Spinning on her bare heel, "Baby, give me a few minutes in here will ya?" she asked.

"Enjoy, Sugarpuss", I encouraged, "No worries, no hurries..." She stepped up with a teeth-baring smile, kissed my cheek with those lovely lips and I felt her perky nips on my arm as she squeezed it with both hands.

I reached for the duffle bag just inside the sliding doors which contained the assortment of velcro love cuffs, bungee cords and assorted battery operated utensils then stepped back into the master bedroom, placing the bag on the edge of the desk closest to the bed.

I sat down at my desk chair and checked the progress of a multiple library interactive recompile I'd submitted earlier that day while connected to the main computer. It was still running and wasn't even half way through yet, so I was good to go for the rest of the day. I checked email and as usual, none other than the announcements from the activities committee. No voicemail either, so all was well in computer land.

I stood and finished drying off, then sat down to relax in the middle of my king sized bed. I inched further to the middle of the bed and propped myself up on my elbows, robe slightly parted as my boner peeked through it. As i rested on the bed, my boner jumped with each heartbeat while resting atop my belly.

I heard my lovely Georgia Peach guest raiding the closet, shifting each costume hanger and on occassion giving a hard whispered approval of what she found. I pulled down the body-length pillow from the headboard and propped it against my back. Amidst a daydream, my mind reflected briefly on what had already transpired that day.

Stepping over to my dresser, I retrieved my Indiana Jones fedora from it's hanging peg and positioned it atop my noggin. Certainly I appeared more like Dr. Jones, Sr. on viagra, I thought and chuckled to myself.

From the closet came sounds of stumbling and shifting wire hangers, the creaky noise the chair in the closet makes when someone uses it for slipping on footwear or what have you. I was looking through various items atop my dresser when I heard an evil hiss emerge from behind me.

I turned and found one Gwen sporting a full length sexy hooded velvet robe, holding one of the most grotesque looking vampire full head masks, slowly moving toward me. She also sported a dark carnival mask underneath the hood she wore and had applied a fresh layer of pearlescent lipstick. I sensed she was also wearing a pair of the finer designer vampire teeth, as her bottom lip seemed slightly askew from the large prosthetics.

She pointed towards the bed as if to direct me back over to it, so I willingly stepped back over and towards the middle of the leopard-print covered mattress. The vampire Gwen turned and faced me from the foot of the bed. Gwen's eyes glistened behind the carnival mask in the shade of the hood.

The mask in her hand was purplish in color with ragged hair sticking from the top and back of it. The eyes of it were covered white and a bloody mouth with fangs hung wide open, as if waiting to bite the next victim. The mouth actually was open a bit, adding to the 3D effect of the mask and allowed the wearer more freedom to talk and breathe.

The hooded robe was a soft dark purplish black in color with a red embroidered trim around every edge of material. When the vampire's hands raised and rested on her hips, the hooded robe split open, revealing a most edible body in a full sized crotchless fishnet bodysuit.

A sly smile twisted from one corner of her mouth and with one hand she tugged twice on the bottom of my terrycloth robe. I slipped out of it and was fully naked save for my Indy hat and my boner was springing in the open air. She jerked the terrycloth robe off the bed and threw it to the doorway of the master bath.

The vampire raised her hands and started this sexy type crawling atop the bed, Gwen's eyes never diverting from staring directly at me. She pulled open the hooded robe and slithered up along side me, straddling my leg. The feel of the fishnet tight around her body, and her hard nipples protruding from openings in the fishnet, sliding across my body as she moved up was totally erotic.

Her hands traced along my legs and thighs, then my lower abdomen. As her left leg straddled mine, she stopped when her thigh rested just below my tight nutsack. A playful fingertip traced around my right nipple and made it hard while the vampire's head moved to my right nipple.

I felt her mouth pressed against my chest, then her lips suckled and licked my right nipple till it got hard as well. Her hand lowered and traced down from my upper torso to my lower abdomen and gave a full fingered grasp around my aching cock. With her knee supporting under my balls, her fist started stroking my dick, from the very base to up over the swollen head.

I felt her adjust her position and her head was then up by my shoulder. She let loose a playful hiss through the prosthetic teeth before bending over and giving me a bit of a bite on the neck. The bite was rather intensive, feeling her teeth pressing into my flesh and her tongue lathering within the bite area while giving a strong hickey-inducing suck with her lips and mouth. The sensation of her intense sucking joined with her soft hand pumping my cock with her knee rubbing my balls was intense, I was fully erect.

Her head raised up so she could see the teeth marks she'd left on my neck and I heard an evil type breathy laugh. Her knee gently but firmly pressed underneath my balls while her hand slowly worked the length of my cock, her hooded head turned to watch as she stroked.

My hands ventured inside of her robe and the touch of her fishnet-covered skin was electric. I let my fingertips softly graze over her flesh, and she'd shift her position slowly and moan a soft purr whenever I touched her. My left hand traced from her shoulders, down her netted spine and stroked the small of her back just above those edible ass cheeks. The fingertips of my right hand feathered across the globes of her breasts, feeling every curve, down the ripples of her rib cage then back up.

I loved tracing my fingertips around her nipples for they got very hard and sensitive and poked through the tight fishnet material. As she enjoyed the sensations of my touch, she shifted just a bit and the flaps of the robe opened granting me full access. The robe peeled back softly off her shoulder as I untied the front clasp. The hood remained on her head and my fingers now traced down her shoulder, her elbow, past the moving forearm to her pumping grasp.

Keeping a tight ring with her thumb and middle finger, she glided it up and down over the fleshy head, feeling every vein throbbing in the shaft. Her other fingers beckoned me to join hers. She grapsed my hand and placed it flat on the head of my cock, pushing down and around the head. As my nuts tightened, her determined strokes had squeezed a couple of drops of precum which were now glistening over the tip and on my fingers. I then grabbed her hand in return and guided it to rub the bottom of the shaft and balls.

I slid down a bit to suck on those luscious nipples through the fishnet. My lips made a warm wet sucking hole and one at a time her perked nips were pulled into it. Rotating between them, I glistened them with my saliva and blew across them. A bit distracted, her pumping and rubbing ceased.

I slid down even further and let my lips slip down over the globes, across her lower abdomen. She eagerly inched her way up on he bed, flinging open the lower flaps of the robe. I rolled over and positioned myself in front of her. My hands traced down her lovely legs and grabbed both ankles, raising them before her so her knees bent, her legs fell open and her feet rested near her gorgeous ass. I looked up in awe.

Her lovely hooded head with carnival mask laid back on my pillows at the top of the bed. She gasped a time or two in anticipation and I saw she was still wearing the vampire teeth and her tongue flicked between them licking her lips. The dark velvet robe was opened and pulled back behind her starting at her lovely neck.

Her hands were raised yet relaxed to the side of each shoulder. The fishnet hugged her collar line and tightly cascaded over every curve. Her breasts were on full fishnetted display, and shiny saliva coated each peeking nipple. The net hugged her tight thick waist. Her lovely netted legs spread open wide to either side, touching her feet just before me.

The pattern of the fishnet yawned open at her crotch, revealing her lovely pussy to me. Very flushed and pink it was, with a lovely hooded clit near the top. Two glistening lips showed her to be quite turned on, wet and slightly parted on their own. Just below this tasty display hiding in the crease was her tightly puckering asshole.

I threw my Indy hat to the side and licked my lips. Just then she extended her foot and put it on my chest as I leaned forward. Not sure what she wanted I looked up to her face. One hand was raised and she was dangling the purplish vampire full headed mask on it.

"You want me to wear that, yes?" I inquired. A full motion vigorous nod was returned and she tossed it at me. She placed both feet on my chest and gently rubbed them against me while I slipped the grotesque mask over my head.

Although vision was limitted, it did allow full movement of my mouth and thankfully, breathing. Once the mask was on and adjusted in place, her feet dropped from my chest, touching again below her on the bed and her legs fell wide open to either side.


I grabbed her right foot and brought it up to the mouth hole in my mask. I pressed the latex to the side of her foot, then licked through the opening. My tongue traced along her instep and the tender portions of the bottom underside of her foot. She shrieked unexpectedly, her leg shook and she pounded her fist into the soft cushiony bed. I'm assuming that tickled the shit out of her and proceeded to take the tip of my tongue and run it along the outside of her big toe.

I then moved forward and placed her ankle on my shoulder as I ran the mouth-hole of the mask down the inside of her calf, letting her feel my breath through the mask upon her squeeky clean bath-oil bathed fragrant skin. My tongue traced along the inside of her knee, then along her inner thigh, and as I moved forward her leg slid over my shoulder.

Caressing the inside of her left leg, I pressed my fingers into her flesh, walking them up higher as she brought that leg up over my other shoulder as well. She coaxed me towards her by pulling me forward with her feet behind my neck. Her ass lifted a little as she pulled me to her, and I slid the huge pillow under the small of her back to support it and expose her wares more openly.

My thumbs caressed to either side of her pussy, pushing, rubbing, tracking along the outer boundaries of her mound. Pushing little pressure points all around her pussy lips, pressing a couple times right between the bottom of her pussy and puckered asshole. Her pussy lips had spread open just a little by themselves so I relaxed my thumbs and gently pulled the open a bit wider, revealing a very tight and succulent honey hole leading inside.

Pink, spread open wide and moist, she was so ready. I lowered my head, bringing the latex mask mouth hole near the top of her pussy and pressed gently into it. The action gently pulled back the hood of flesh over her clit baring it to my breath as I panted inside the mask. As my tongue gave her nubbin a full length lolipop-style lick, I heard her moan and felt her writhe just a bit on the sheets.

My lips locked around the tip of her clit, sucking it as I did her nipples, letting the pointed tip of my tongue slide over it again and again. With one hand I reached up and tested the tightness of her pussy, pushing deep inside with two fingers up to my knuckles then making tiny circles inside her up under her clit. With my other hand, i tenderly pushed all around her butthole, slowly and firmly in an ever decreasing circle.

I felt a strong pulse throbbing around that little ring of puckered hole and she grasped the sheets with while knuckled fists and arched her back in anticipation. I licked her pussy with a bit more saliva, and it slowly dribbled down her anxious lips, past the bottom, trailing over my pressing thumb and her asshole.

Gently rolling the drops of saliva around the hot tight opening I slowly and steadly pushed at the hole. Her breathing was a bit erratic yet I felt her relax a bit and push into it, she wanted it inside. Her lubed asshole offered some natural resistance at first, then as the length of my thumb pressed inside, sucked it all the way in and squeezed hard around it. As my mouth focused on her clit, sucking and licking so intensely, and my fingers fucked her pussy and ass, she started a rythmic bucking into me.

My fingers swirled in and out of her pussy and my thumb pressed into her again and again, the knuckle of my thumb teasing the tight sphincter as it slowly popped in and out. Changing rythms frequently in my rubbing and sucking, her breathing came harder and occured less. I felt her tightening up, arching her back and pressing her pussy into the mouth hole of the mask so I could suck it.

Her feet pressed hard into the mattress and she raised her hips roughly as I licked her clit and finger fucked her pussy and ass. Frozen in intensity for just a moment she released and opened her legs wide, pushing into my fingers. As I sucked her clit, I felt her pussy contracting against my whiskered chin. I stuck my tongue deep inside as it squeezed and pulled it up slowly over her swollen button.

"Oh GOD JEEzus CHRIST SHIIIIT!" she screamed and grabbed my masked head with both hands as I felt her burst all over my lips. Her pussy churned and squirted again and again. Sweet as sugar she was, I knew it.

As her contractions subsided, she grasped the hair of the mask and pulled it off my head then placed the pointy teeth on the desk next to the bed. She came up to a kneeling position and put her arms around my neck and kissed me very hard, at the same time pulling me back up onto the bed.

"Sugarpuss!" I said between kisses, her sweet cum all over my lips and mouth as we kissed. She seemed to kiss me harder when I said it, as if to shut me up. She pushed me back onto the pillows near the brass headboard with both hands. She slipped off the robe and carnival mask and plopped them to the side of the bed, her lovely body accented with the fishnet.

Picking up the vampire mask and hanging it on one hand, she looked at the mouth and laughed at how wet the mouth hole was, rubbing at it with her fingers stating "Guess I picked a winner, huh?"

She then laid down and rolled over between my legs, looking up at me. As she lay looking up at me with piercing eyes, she shifted her position so that my hard cock was pressed between her tits.

"Jim!" she spouted in a serious tone, lowering her jaw and looking up at me.

"Gwen..." I replied in a more subdued manner.

"I have to ask you this, and don't take me wrong, but I'm taking this personal..." she stated.

"What is it, Love? What's bothering you?" I asked.

"Ahem", she cleared her throat sarcastically, "Do you not like me or something?"

I laughed and asked "Gwendolyn, I just sucked your pussy until you came in my mouth, are you thinking that's a sign of dislike?"

"Uh, No Darlin', I loved that, and am enjoying you immensely, but so far, you haven't even cum once!" she stated.

"Oh..." I said, looking back as she smiled leaning in across my lap. "Well Ma'am, I have always lived the rule" I replied.

"And what is your rule?" she inquired.

"The lady always cums first... and second... and..." I replied, suddenly stopping as she punched me playfully in the ribs.

"Well we've killed that rule all to Hell" she said, raising up on her knees and hands, leaning towards my face.

"For the next few minutes, we have a new rule..." she whispered dreamily, "You can't touch me, ever again, until you get off!"

I laughed and she leaned in to kiss me. "Don't..." she insisted "look, I want to get busy again, and nobody else here can cum until you do. I know you're close, just relax and enjoy".

She then opened up the vampire mask and said "Lets see how this thing works, ha ha".

She pulled the latex over her head until it snapped into place. She snickered and the cheeks of the mask puffed out just a second, then she pressed the mouth hole close to her face and wiggled her jaw around to get the best fit.

"Damn" she stated, licking her lips inside the mask, "I guess you were right, I do have a sweet pussy afterall!"

I laughed and she lunged forward, pinning me to the mattress. Her full weight was on my body, I don't think an inch of her was touching the bed, it felt so erotic. The latex mask made it a little weird. She bent her knees and brought them up hard onto my thighs, then began a slow gyration in her hips. My sweat mixed with hers, the fishnet fabric and the feel of her body gyrating against my cock was fantastic.

She started her descent, pushing her palms into my shoulders and pushing away so her lower torso and ass slowly slipped down my legs. My cock ached pleasantly, super hard and moving with my heartbeat. As her waist reached my legs, she slid between them, letting my cock glide along her belly button and fishnet coated ribs. She stopped moving when my cock slid between her tits and looked up at me.

As turned on as I was, I had to laugh looking down between my legs and seeing a white-eyed purple vampire. She slowly twisted her upper body from side to side, making her netted tits slide all over my hard cock. She enjoyed sliding her nipples just under the head of my cock, rubbing one up and down the shaft, then turning and repeating with the other.

When my cock slipped between her breasts, she really leaned hard into it and rocked back and forth. Then I felt her scoot down a bit more. She lassoed the head of my dick with her thumb and forefinger and positioned it in the mouth hole of the mask then pushed her masked head down onto it. There was only a slight abbrasion from the mouth hole, but once the swollen head pushed through her mouth so warm wet and sweet closed around it.

Her mouth felt like heaven, and not being able to see it added to the experience. Her lips closed around the shaft just below the head, and her wet mouth was so warm and slippery on me. Her tongue cradled and circled the cock head, licking every curve, crease and vein. The mouth hole of the mask was a little tight, but felt like a cock ring around the base of my penis. I looked down and the mask was not moving, however inside the mask, she was turning her head from side to side licking and sucking the head.