24 Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice and slow," he whispered as he moved in deeper.

'God, you are so tight.'

He moves in another inch.

"Oh, fuck that feels incredible,"

I thought to myself.

I was moaning softly. He took my moans as a sign to go all in and he did with another deep thrust.

I snapped at him. "Holy shit babe! That's not gentle."

"I'm sorry, I got caught up. It feels so good," he said.

He fucked my ass nice and slow. Enjoying my tight hole that I never let him have.

"Oh, baby, yes that feels so good" I cried.

He took the cuffs off. "Play with your clit baby. Make yourself cum while I fuck your tight ass."

I started rubbing my clit. It felt amazingly good. I was close to cumming.

"You like me fucking your ass baby?"

"Yes. I love it." I said.

"You're such a dirty girl. You love being treated like a slut don't you?"

I looked at him and nodded my head it was all I could do.

"Say it." He demanded.

"I love being treated like a slut." I said between moans.

My finger was working my clit and he was fucking my ass slow and fast and deep.

"Tell me what else you like. Tell me how you love to please me." He said.

"I love to please you. I'll do anything to please you."

"Including letting me have your ass whenever I want."

He held my hands.

I was so close to cumming I would have agreed to anything.

"Yes, yes." I cried 'you can have my ass whenever you want it."

"Promise." He said.

"I promise you can have my ass whenever you want now please let me cum." I begged.

He let go of my hands.

I started rubbing my clit again. He moved his cock in and out and that was it. I was off.

"Oh baby, I'm cumming."

'Can you feel my pussy cum baby?'

I started to scream. The pleasure made more intense by the spreader bar. "Oh baby. I can't control it."

"Don't!" He said. 'Just let go.'

I closed my eyes and let the orgasm take over my body and mind. It was incredible.

As I came he pumped his dick in and out. "I'm gonna cum up in your tight ass baby."

A few more thrusts and his body shook. I felt his hot cum fill me up. He rocked his hips, giving me every last drop.

When he was done he undid the bar and pulled me in close to him.

"Get some sleep baby," he said. 'There's still more time on my clock.'

*****

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this story. I love comments and votes. ;)

12