24 Hours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pointed to her empty glass. "Another one?" She nodded and I fetched two more Buds.

"So, how long had it been it for you Les?"

She took a swig from the bottle and stared hard into my eyes. "Would nearly a year surprise you?"

I gulped on my drink making her laugh. "I have been devoted to making up for lost time with Mary, she had spent so many evenings with my mum."

"So no one else then?"

"Just a fling with a married guy last summer, only I didn't know at the time that he was married, I just seem to attract those sorts. Until you came along the other day I had lost interest, or I thought I had," she added poking me in the ribs and grinning.

"It was totally unexpected for me too you know, I don't usually jump in that quickly."

"Spontaneous sex is the best Tom, and I never had much of that." She leaned forward, her lips almost touching mine, and whispered against my mouth. "And now I want more, a lot more. Do you think you will be able to handle me?"

"I think I managed ok last night!"

"That was just a warm up darling, you haven't seen me in full flow, and I do come with excellent credentials!"

"In which case," I replied, "would you care to show me your résumé this evening?"

She held up her hand. "No Tom, that's why I wanted to meet you here. Don't take this the wrong way, but I would like us to be celibate until we get on holiday, I want to repeat what we did last night, but ten times better, and for me that means saving it up again. Then I want to do something I have never done."

"What?" I replied, wondering what she could possibly have excluded in her previous employment.

"I want to have sex on the beach in the moonlight."

"Okay, in that case I think I might just be able to wait four weeks!"

"And no fingers or hands either, no masturbating."

"Oh shit, that will be really hard."

She laughed. "Good, keep it that way, save it for me. I will make it worth your while Tom. Just think of the reward at the other end," she added.

"I'm thinking of the reward at this end," I joked, pointing to my crotch. She giggled as I added, "I would much prefer lots of little daily rewards, on that big sofa of yours."

Her eyes pleaded. "Please, for me?"

"Ok, I'll try."

"Good, and we can still meet at lunchtimes to check on each other?"

"If I meet you in that gear all the time, then the problem's solved," I joked.

She looked down at her sweater. "You might find it hard to believe, but I have got some even mousier ones than this!"

"You better wear them then if I'm going to last four weeks!"

We had another beer and shared a sandwich while we discussed the travel arrangements, and then parted with a kiss on the cheek, hardly the farewell I expected from someone I had shagged heartily on her sofa some twelve hours ago.

Over the following weeks I buried myself in my work, interspaced with texts or phone calls from Les. Mostly they were about the holiday arrangements but others like "Tom I love your beautiful fat dick and want it in my wet pussy, hurry up the 28th" did not help me to concentrate on my work. If we got the slightest bit horny with each other on the phone we would agree reluctantly to hang up. We also met up a couple of times a week at the pub, all the time she was kitted out in her sexless librarian gear. If she did it on purpose to keep my ardour down, she certainly succeeded because never once did I touch myself except in the bathroom, and she assured me of the same although she admitted she hadn't felt so horny in ages

"I'm fucking randy Tom, and I want you to fuck me hard, real soon' was another message received. Fortunately I was in a big meeting, otherwise I think I would have broken my promise!

We chatted a lot about the holiday, what each of us was taking and the things we wanted to see and do, including of course the sex.

I wondered if the two dozen mint-flavoured condoms I was packing would be sufficient. The check-out girl's eyes in the supermarket were a sight not to be forgotten!

Part 2 follows, and the climate heats up, as does the sex!