24 Hours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head. "Not yet darling, I'm starving and would hate to miss the restaurant before it closes. Later I will give you the best blowjob you ever had, and I don't mean a five-minute wonder. Then, after you cum in my mouth, I will keep you hard so you can fuck me again."

We started to dress.

"Les, can I ask you something?"

"Sure." She slipped on a little red thong.

"Do I get the feeling you are not bothered about oral sex?"

"I can take it or leave it Tom. I didn't like my customers to do it, although of course I was expected to do the reverse. I guess I just got out of the habit. And as you will have discovered I cum quite easily with a cock inside me."

"Oh."

"I did warn you that I was weird Tom, but if it hits your spot to lick me then far be it from me stop you."

"Long live weird people then if they are all like you."

She laughed and we set off in search of sustenance. The lobster had all gone but the kitchen served up a delicious goat curry following which we were too tired to do anything but stagger back to our room, and sleep. On the way Les gave the waiter a note to pass to the hamper couple that we spotted eating at a far table, inviting them to meet us for lunch.

And sleep we did, wrapped naked in each other's arms, but not before my thoughts strayed back to the couple we had seen on the beach. I wondered if we would get a repeat performance.

I did get that blowjob, on awakening the next morning to a sensation that one dreams about every day, but only comes along once in a blue moon.

**

The moon wasn't blue, but the rising sun was streaking golden rays through the shutters, and her lips were wrapped around my hardening cock as I rapidly gained consciousness. She smiled when she saw I was awake. "Enjoy," she whispered and took my whole length into her mouth right to the back of her throat and held it there while she gently squeezed my balls.

Les paused for a moment, then pulled away. "Was there any of that champagne left from last night?"

I pointed to the magnum still in the bucket. "I think so, why?"

She lifted out the bottle and took a swig. "Perfect, still a little fizzy."

Taking another mouthful she placed her mouth over my cock again, swilling the champagne over the head. The sensation was stunning, it was akin to being teased by a thousand tiny tongues all at once.

Slowly and expertly she sucked me off, pausing occasionally to dribble large gobs of saliva erotically on to the head of my cock. Gently she squeezed the end releasing from the slit several pearls of built up love juices, and smeared them over her lips inviting me to kiss her. Head spinning I nearly came there and then when she slid her lubricated lips across my own. When she felt that my climax was close she increased her sucking so that her face almost became a blur, and finally when she slipped a finger into my ass I lost all control and literally blasted my cum to the back of her throat. Very thoroughly she sucked every last drop from me and then did something so erotic I think I could have cum yet again. Placing her mouth above my cock she slowly dribbled all my spunk back down over the purple head and then, smacking her lips, licked it all up again.

I was so crazily turned on that I did something that I have never done before. I drew her head up to mine and kissed her hard, tasting my juices in her mouth. She groaned as we swapped the warm bitter liquid mouth to mouth. We kept on kissing until there was none left.

Only at this point did I become aware that I had two fingers in her pussy, and when we eventually broke apart I offered my tongue in their place.

"Not now Tom, this was your moment. I will have mine later, I know you want to do it, don't worry!"

Before I could reply she skipped off into the bathroom leaving me sticky and satisfied.

We had mango, pineapple and papaya for breakfast, served on our own little private patio, all the time touching each other intimately and talking about paradise, and of course sex. We discussed the couple we saw having sex and wondered which was their cabin, and whether we would get to talk to them about last night. We were soon to get the answer to that question.

The rest of the morning was spent lazing in the sun on the sand, both of us eyeing the hammocks with a sly grin. An elderly lady was occupying the scene of last night's debauchery, if only she knew. I wondered with a smirk if we had left a sticky deposit on the canvas.

Les looked stunning in her little bikini, two triangles barely bigger than her aureole, and a not much larger one down below. I lay on my side admiring her lithe body, a teeny bit podgy in the stomach but the most gorgeous tight ass, her cheeks separated only by the merest thread of pink cotton. She smiled over her sunglasses when she saw the erection move in my pants.

Mischievously she looked around and then discreetly slipped a finger inside her pants and offered it me to taste.

"Mmm, you taste divine."

I was distracted by the clinking of plates in the restaurant.

"But if I can't eat you just yet, I think I might settle for some of that over there," pointing to a colourful platter. I tend not to eat much at lunchtime unless the meal happens to consist of an available tasty morsel between a female's thighs, but as tempted as I was to drag her back to the cabin, the buffet looked so inviting we decided to abandon the sun for an hour or so.

A whole group of tables had been monopolised by a day trip load of Canadians leaving us with the sole unoccupied one by the little plunge pool.

Soon after we had loaded our plates with every delicacy available we sat down and looked around at the other occupants of the restaurant. Almost immediately a pair of long Cameron Diaz legs suddenly blocked our view. They were topped by an impossibly short pair of bright blue shorts, a tanned belly sporting a ringed crucifix and perfectly rounded breasts barely concealed in a matching halter-top bra. The head of course was not that of Miss Diaz, but it did belong to the hammock girl from last night. All of this delicious scenery was absorbed in less than a second as she grinned at us and spoke softly.

"Hi, I'm Sue."

I instantly fell in lust.

We pointed to the spare chairs at our table suggesting she might like to join us, and she drifted over to us barefoot, clutching what appeared to be a fruit salad in a tall glass of pink liquid. She was so friendly and outgoing that any embarrassment from the events of last night was non-existent. Sue didn't sit down immediately but moved closer, her tanned thighs within licking distance. I swear I could smell her sex.

"Where is your boyfriend?" asked Les, peering over her sunglasses.

"Just waiting for sleepy head to appear." She nodded back to the chalets. "We had a bit too much of this yesterday," pointing to her glass.

"Never mind," I laughed. "Hair of the dog I guess!"

Les caught me staring goggle-eyed at Sue, gave me a strange look and suggested again that she might like to sit down while waiting for her boyfriend, thus removing her crotch from my vision.

"Richard is not so much a boyfriend," Sue said as she settled into the seat opposite me, her feet accidentally touching mine. "More of a lifelong acquaintance, we've known each other since forever."

She went on to say that they had taken their platonic friendship to a higher level only very recently and it was, she explained, not working too well, so they decided last night to enjoy the holiday as just the friends they used to be. I wondered if that had anything to do with the hammock incident.

Sue insisted we carry on with our meal since they were not eating but going on a tour as soon as he appeared. The subject of last night's events had to come up sooner or later and Les was the first to raise it, peering at Sue over her shades.

"That was rather pleasant last night."

I nodded vigorously in agreement as we awaited Sue's reply.

"Yes it was lovely. No, I think exciting is the word," she grinned, "But I was so worried afterwards that you thought we were peeping toms and …"

"Hardly," I interrupted, "We did happen to watch you both too."

"Rich didn't know you were there until I told him." She giggled.

"I guess that explains why he ran off so quickly?" Les asked.

Sue nodded, sipping her cocktail, and explained that they had been on a heavy drink session yesterday afternoon on, eventually falling asleep in one of the hammocks. She had woken to see us both fooling around in the sea and, feeling decidedly horny, had started to make out with her boyfriend. By the time we had flopped down in the dark unknowingly close to them she had got him very interested. When she realised that we didn't know they were there she had really got turned on listening to us in the dark, and when the moon came out and it was obvious we could see them, she mounted him. For some reason he hadn't seen us or even heard us.

I was amazed at how open this girl was about her sexuality as Les replied to her, "Well if you must know, it turned us on too. We had only just flown in and were desperate for sex, you two at it were the icing on the cake for us."

Sue smiled. "Glad to be of help. I love to watch people having sex, and being watched too."

We both nodded in agreement.

Sue pilfered a cherry tomato from my plate as I kept on the subject, "So where does Richard stand in all this? He looked a bit embarrassed last night."

"He's a bit of a prude I'm afraid, got really pissed that I didn't tell him you were both there and..."

At this point a rather lacklustre Richard appeared from around the bar, Sue waved to him to join us. She got up and kissed his cheek and introduced us.

"Les and Tom. These are our hammock neighbours Rich."

"Do join us Richard, fancy a drink of anything?" I asked, shaking a very firm hand. He was a tall lanky guy, dressed in a gaudy Hawaiian shirt and blue jeans and like myself clean-shaven with dark curly hair. He looked decidedly embarrassed.

"Umm, just a beer please."

"Shall I make it four?" I asked, brows raised. Everyone nodded.

I returned with bottles of ice cold Banks to see that Richard had slid into the seat opposite Les, and they were already absorbed in conversation while Sue was fiddling with her mobile phone.

"Message?" I asked.

"Nah, just checking what time we are being picked up."

"Where are you going?"

"To the Pirates' set on the main island. You know, Pirates of the Caribbean? It was filmed there. I love Johnny Depp."

I laughed. "What female doesn't!"

"A lot of males too I hear. Come with us if you like, I expect there's room on the bus."

I was about to accept when Les interrupted to point out that we were both knackered after yesterday's events and suggested we take a rain check.

"Not surprised," Sue giggled, "You did both go at it like demons possessed!"

"I think she meant the travelling actually." I laughed, glancing at Les and Richard and saw that they were once again oblivious to our conversation. "But the other bit was well worth the effort too!"

"It was lovely," she replied softly, her bare foot briefly touching my leg, starting unbeknown to me a slow seduction that would peak at the weekend. "I hadn't been so horny in ages."

We continued to make small talk while the others were totally engrossed in some subject about antique books. Sue's blonde hair was curly and blowing gently in the breeze, her eyes a misty blue. She was a happy bubbly girl very much akin to Meg Ryan, but it was her lips that held my attention. They were soft and moist and I imagined for a fleeting moment the head of my cock pressed against them, urgently seeking entry, permitting the warm moist pleasure within. As she opened her mouth for a sip of her drink I wondered how my cum would look on her tongue. Little did I realise that within a few days I would find that out for myself.

"Tom?" She broke my thoughts with an admonishing look that said she knew exactly what I was thinking. "What are your plans tonight?"

Before I could reply a waiter appeared saying that their transport was waiting by the ferry.

We said our goodbyes, suggesting vaguely we might meet up for dinner, but they weren't sure of their time of return.

"Maybe we shall see you on the beach again?" Sue giggled suggestively as she reached under the table for her bag. I laughed with her, unsure of whether she was serious.

"I would love to watch you again," I whispered in reply, both our heads out of sight of the others.

"That would be fun," she grinned, her eyes glued to the obvious bulge in my pants.

I watched her tight little ass recede into the distance before Les kicked me gently, bringing me back to reality.

"Have you had enough to eat Tom?" she asked as we too left the table, me once again trying to hide an erection.

"Not quite," I smiled looking down at her groin, licking my lips suggestively. Sue's presence had totally turned me on and I had the urgent desire to lick some pussy, and that of Les happened to be the nearest to hand.

"Come on then, the drink has made me randy," she whispered into my ear, " I want you to make me cum, in the way that you want to do it."

Back in the room I did just that and took two hours giving her the extreme pleasure she desired, bringing her to peak after peak until my jaw ached and she could stand no more. All the time my body concentrated on Les my mind was focused on Sue, wondering if and when we would actually get as far as having sex together or whether it was just a fantasy and she was just flirting with me. Les, climbing down from a fifth orgasm, eventually read my thoughts.

"Do you think Sue was serious about the beach Tom? I heard you two whispering."

"I don't know, might be fun though, what do you think?"

"I would love to watch them do it again, maybe up closer this time."

"Then we would have to do it on the sand."

"No, the hammocks are better, gives us privacy if anyone comes along."

"I want to see her watching us too, but I'm not so sure he's as keen."

"I think he might be ok, he was telling me that he was due to get married at Easter. A couple of weeks before that he and his fiancée went to a party and she was seen to go upstairs with some bloke, you know the way people do, and he never saw her again."

"Poor guy. I know what it's like to get dumped."

"Rich said he is rather hesitant about anything to do with sex, unlike you," she giggled poking me in the ribs.

"Is that what you were talking about at the table?"

"Just a little. His passion is antique books, so when he knew about my job I couldn't stop him talking!"

"Did you discuss last night?"

"A little, but he hedged around it."

She asked me what else Sue and I had been whispering about.

"Oh, just silly old sex, you know the way people do."

"Now why doesn't that surprise me?" she laughed, and then on a serious note, "You fancy her don't you?"

Hesitantly I replied understatedly. "Yeah, I guess she is quite fanciable."

"Well, if I was a man I would certainly like to get into those little pants. You forget that I know men very well!"

With a mischievous grin she surprised me with her next words, "I really don't mind if you want to fuck her Tom, there's something about Richard that fascinates me too, and…" as my eyes raised towards the ceiling "…no, it's not his cock!"

"Well, it certainly looked impressive from what I saw last night, and I did notice that he walked away with a hard-on after talking to you!"

"I saw that too. Do you know he almost blushed when I asked him how big he is, and he told me it's nine inches, but a little unused of late. I have to admit that I wouldn't mind being the one to get it working again!"

We kissed gently and laid naked in each other's arms, my cock resting against Les's back, but my thoughts were upon Sue. And evidently from the discreet movement of fingers between thighs, Les's were concentrated on Richard.

"Do you know, he is just the sort of guy I honestly think I could have a relationship with?"

With our thoughts dwelling on two other people, we fell into a contented sleep.

**

Richard and Sue hadn't returned in time for dinner, but we did meet up with them later in the bar, and Les and I were full of expectations.

Right on cue it started to rain.

"That's a shame," Sue smiled sadly, looking wistfully over her shoulder at the beach.

"It is," I agreed, going with the conversation. "The beach is so romantic in the dark."

"Yep, especially in good company!"

"So easy to get disturbed though."

"Only by others with similar ideas."

"Depends on the ideas!"

We were all laughing as the innuendos continued for a while. We admitted we were very horny at the thought of repeating the previous night's adventure, after a few drinks even Richard seemed to go with the flow and was clearly paying Les a lot of attention, as of course I was with Sue.

"Don't fancy doing it in the rain though," he observed.

"Why not?" said Sue. "All the more fun. I was at a party once and had sex with a bloke in his back garden and it was pissing down. We still had our clothes on with just openings for the vital bits!"

"You never told me about that," frowned Richard.

"You didn't need to know darling. It was a bit embarrassing really because everyone was clapping when we got back in, they had all been watching!"

We all laughed and Les put her hand under the table and discreetly stroked the outline of my cock. Sue saw what she was doing and grinned.

"When it's fine, shall we do it again then?" asked Les, finally approaching the subject that was at the forefront of all of our minds.

"I thought you would never ask," Sue replied to her, and I looked questioningly at Richard.

"Sod this fucking rain," exclaimed Sue looking out at the beach. "If only there was some cover out there, I'm so up for it now."

Lewdly, she wriggled her hips back and forth in her chair. This woman was turning me on in a big way.

"Perhaps we could make a tent with the hammocks?" I suggested, "And lie underneath, be more private too."

I had visions of us swapping partners beneath the canvas, eagerly watching as we openly fucked each other's partner.

"Nah," replied Richard, "Draw too much attention to ourselves."

More silence as we tried to think of a solution, all as keen as each other to have sex, and of course in sight of each other. I doubt two couples could have wanted sex more desperately than we all did at that moment.

Les's eyes suddenly lit up and she turned me. "How about pretending we are on the beach?"

"What do you mean? Like rigging the hammocks somewhere else?"

"No, silly. What about one of our rooms? With the lights out and the shutters open we could pretend, and we wouldn't get disturbed."

The idea of all four of us screwing on the same bed was not lost on Sue as our hungry eyes met for an instant, but Richard replied looked unsure. "Don't you think we would all be a bit too close?"

"Not at all," retorted Sue, "I think it would be bloody sexy."

"Me too," agreed Les, who until now had remained silent. She grinned slyly at me, no doubt her mind concentrating on a certain nine-inch appendage.

"So?"

We all looked at each other, waiting for someone else to make the first move.

"I'm so fucking horny," sighed Sue, discreetly rubbing her bare toe along my calf.

"Me too," agreed Les giving my cock a firm squeeze. Two women touching me so seductively was almost too much to bear. I longed to have them both.

"No," muttered Richard, suddenly getting up. "I can't do this," and promptly stalked off to the end of the bar.

Sue, with a disappointed glare at his back, got up and apologised. "He still sees me as his long time platonic friend rather than his new lover and just can't get his head around me being so sexy with him. I think we were much better as friends rather than lovers."