24 Hours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't get that impression on the beach last night," I grinned, but also disappointed that our anticipated foursome seemed doomed to failure.

"He didn't have much choice the way I felt," she laughed, her eyes following her partner. "I better go, sorry."

"No problem Sue," I replied quietly, also getting out of my seat. "We shall think of you two while we are having sex tonight."

She looked down at my crotch. "No doubt that will be very soon if your pants are anything to go by!"

She leaned over Les and kissed her softly on the mouth. Not wanting to miss out I enjoyed a brief exchange of tongues as I pressed my erection against her belly.

"Nice," she whispered. Then to us both, "Perhaps we'll see you around tomorrow?" and darted off in pursuit of Richard.

We hung around the bar a little longer.

"Another one?" I asked Les, hoping she would refuse, sex being the priority here.

"No Tom, all that talk has got me bloody horny, take me to bed and fuck me please."

Of course I did as requested, with great energy. Les was so unbelievably wet that for a moment I thought she had peed herself. Once again she resisted any prolonged foreplay and like a steel to magnet drew me deeply inside her. With her legs in the air I plunged deeply into her eager pussy while she frantically worked at her clit. I really wanted to time my climax with hers but due to the lack of friction she beat me too it, her hips lifting off the bed in ecstasy. I withdrew my cock from her sodden cunny and started to jerk off over her stomach, now so desperate to cum. But spotting my intention she sat up and leaned towards my groin, grabbing my slimy shaft in her little hand.

"No way are you doing that Tom. No one should have to masturbate when I am around!"

"You just did," I retorted.

"Women are different. My little point of pleasure is much smaller than yours!"

With that she lowered her mouth over my shaft, glistening in the moonlight with her juices. Unfortunately I was so close that I blasted off into her mouth after only a few deep sucks. Her eyes locked on mine, and my cock still completely out of sight in her mouth, she gulped and, to my delight swallowed it all. I stroked her hair as she continued to drain my cock, not a drop escaping her lips when, with a plop, she finally released me. We kissed softly, a faint taste of us both on her lips.

We cuddled down together under the sheet, naked and sweating lightly, the heat and smell of sex pervading the room. Les turned her head to me.

"Were you imagining that was Sue's mouth sucking you Tom? I noticed your eyes were closed."

"Not at all," I lied, "I was just imagining that she and Rich were watching us and doing exactly the same."

"Liar," she grinned. "I don't mind, I was actually fantasising he had his big cock in my pussy. Nothing against yours of course darling."

"Cool, I wish he wasn't such a prude, otherwise they would have been here in bed with us right now, and we would probably be fucking each other's partners."

"God, that would be so horny Tom, it's been a long time since I did that."

"Wow! A foursome?"

She laughed, kissing me on the nose. "Not quite, just three of us."

I had almost forgotten her previous life as a hooker. "Work then?"

"Work and pleasure. A guy and his wife. That VIP I told you about. He was work, she was the pleasure."

Despite his workout these past few hours Little Tom managed some renewed interest.

"You never told me you were bisexual Les."

"I'm not. His wife was a one-off for me. Her husband had been to me several times before, with her permission."

"Wow, that must be rare."

"You would be surprised the number of women who arrange a prostitute to keep their men happy, especially if they have access to his credit card."

"I wish my wife had been that generous, I would have been at your door every night!"

Les laughed. "You would have found me too expensive Tom."

"So what happened with this fellow and his wife, this threesome?"

"Nothing much to tell. She got curious about me and asked if she could watch me with her man. So, for an extra fee of course, she did just that. She probably thought she might learn some new techniques!"

My cock was once again hard and poking into the cheeks of her ass. "Did she join in?"

"Yes, sort of. We kissed and she sucked on my nipples while he shagged me, I didn't mind that, she had a nice touch."

"Did she do anything else?"

"She asked if she could lick me while I sucked him off."

"Fuck! And did you let her?"

"After further financial negotiations yes, I did. She actually got me off, which is more than most of the men did. I remember joking that I should have been paying her."

"Then that makes you bisexual."

My cock was now seeking her wet cavity from behind, eager to make love to her again, but at a more leisurely pace.

"No Tom, I have no desire to lick, suck or fuck another woman, that was purely for money, just like all the male punters. But I can tell you this, the way Sue was looking at me earlier, I think she might be up for that sort of thing."

My cock had now found its target and slithered slowly inside. She groaned as I reached full penetration from behind and we started on a slow spooning fuck. But it was a token gesture and we both soon fell asleep, glued moistly together, little suspecting how events were soon to change our lives even further.

To be continued in Part 3. The sexual attraction for each other's partner reaches a climax