24 Hours Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue shivered as we both relaxed back, sweating freely on the covers. With a gleam in her eye she reached down for my cock.

"Come here mister, I only got a little of this fellow earlier, I want the rest of him now!"

She pulled me up to her, between her open legs, her swollen pussy glistening in anticipation in the moonlight. Pulling her knees up slightly she reached down between them putting my cock in line with its target. She gazed at my aching erection, leaking slowly at the tip.

"I've been waiting all week for you mister dick, ever since I saw you on the beach."

"He's been hard for you ever since."

Instinctively I held myself up on my hands as she rubbed my tip once on her clitoris and then slid me down and into her waiting haven of sex. With a groan I lowered myself until I was fully inside her, and her arms went around my neck pulling me tightly to her breasts. She was incredibly wet and the heat around my cock was amazing as she pushed hard up against my thrusts. Of the women that I have been fortunate enough to share my bed with, I have never known anyone so incredibly turned on as Sue was at this moment. The desire was literally soaking her, the effect not dissimilar to that of fucking a heated water-melon (Gentleman you should try it; very handy when without a sex partner! But do remember not to put it back on the shelf afterward!). Fortunately she was drier deeper inside, and I was able to achieve some friction around the head.

So I made love to this delightful randy woman for the first time, driving deeply but leisurely inside her. I slowly drew one of my legs up and this subtly changed the angle at which I entered her, forcing my strokes on to her g-spot. Dragging her arms from around my neck I gathered them in one hand and pressed them hard above her head into the soft pillow as I pushed into her with more passion, her eager thrusts meeting mine stroke for stroke. Sue hunched her head forward in pleasure, both of us panting and groaning, and the bed, not to be left out, began to squeak loudly. We paused when we heard a noise outside and I chose the moment to suck on her engorged nipples, not really as large as acorns, more like swollen sultanas, and a similar colour.

"Mmm," she groaned, "bite them."

Holding her breast firmly I took a nipple gently between my lips and slowly drew forward grazing it with my teeth until it plopped out of my mouth. I repeated it with the other nipple and switched back and forth chewing a little harder each time as she resumed her movement on my cock.

"Wait." she said, and pushed me off her body and turned over on to her hands and knees and then eased her ass back towards me, guiding my hard cock back into her from behind. As we renewed our lovemaking she grabbed the headboard, almost kneeling up on the pillows, her hands gripping the heavy wooden frame, and I pulled her back forcefully on to my cock, forcing her to gasp. She sensed my urgency and we began to move much faster than before, my pounding deep into her cunny meeting her eager thrusts back toward me. By now we were both oozing so much love juice that they combined to drip down over my balls on to the bed cover below

Our sweating bodies moving together, accompanied by our panting and moaning, was the only sound as we moved faster and faster, the sweat pouring off us both. Sue reached back and stroked my balls lightly as she leaned forward into the pillow, her head turned trying to watch me between her thighs as I shafted her from behind, my cock glistening with our juices each time I retracted. Realising my need to cum, she began to squeeze her muscles around me as I pumped rapidly in and out, and I reached around in search of her clit.

Gasping out loud, I thrust into her one last time and, unable to survive the pleasure she was exerting on me, my cock swelled once and exploded deep inside of her. I discharged my spunk deep into her pussy as she rocked back against me, cooing with pleasure. My knees almost collapsed as I slowed down, enjoying the feeling of the steaming hot wetness I had just delivered inside her trembling body.

As our panting slowed, I pulled out from her and rested back on my haunches, breathless, watching my cum seep out between her lips on to the bedsheet.

Our bodies glowing with sweat we both lay down facing each other, and I lifted her leg to reinsert my cock in an effort to contain our remaining love juices, amazingly I was still rock hard. We kissed tenderly as we held each other closely, and I moved gently inside her, squelching deliciously inside her spunky pussy.

"That was amazing Tom," she whispered. "That was really up there, I just knew you would be good."

"I can honestly say that was the best ever for me." Of course I would have said that anyway!

"I just hope you are on the pill," I added as an afterthought. "That was about ten million sperm I just put in there."

She grinned, "If I wasn't then we have just created the most beautiful baby!"

"It's a bit late, but we didn't think about a condom did we?"

She grinned at me cheekily, "Not the occasion for condoms Tom. Not with sex like that!"

"I must say that it felt fabulous to really let go freely inside you instead of a boring old rubber."

"Well I'm happy because Les told me that you both got tested before the holiday. Added to that I have always played safe, and Rich always wears one."

Kissing me on the nose, she wriggled on my cock, keeping me firmly inside her.

"I had been waiting so long to do it naked I thought tonight would be appropriate. I'm so glad we did. Anyway I don't see how you would get one to fit this fat thing," she laughed, squeezing her vaginal muscles against the organ in question.

"It does give Durex a problem," I joked, kissing her back on the lips, forcing them open searching again for her tongue.

Kissing passionately we started moving together again, facing each other, side by side. Our combined love juices squelched loudly inside her pussy, making us both laugh. This time around the sex was far less urgent, more a deep loving expression of our new friendship as we continued to kiss and fuck. Our bodies trembled and moved together as one, both aware that this was very start of something very special between us. I increased my pace as I sensed the approach of her orgasm. When she cried out and started to shudder and wriggle on my cock, I released yet more cream into her warm pussy.

With tears of passion and gratitude we fell asleep wrapped together, naked and hot to the touch outside, wet and satisfied within.

In the night I opened my eyes to find I was lying behind her, my arms around her chest, her nipples hard against my palms. My cock was erect and pressed into the crease of her ass. Sue moaned in her sleep as I sought her entrance and slipped easily inside her pussy, pushing slowly and purposefully into the warm wetness that resided there from a few hours ago. Once fully inside her I lay still, enjoying the heat of her and, as I softly caressed her nipples, I was thrilled to feel her move her hips back against me, inviting more.

Ever so slowly we made love, side by side. I lifted her leg over my thigh as our hips worked together in unison and gradually the intensity of our desire urged us to fuck a little faster. Whereas she had been quiet before she started to mutter.

"Fuck me Tom, fuck my pussy with your big fat cock."

I attempted to rub her clit as she started to slam back against me and all to soon another orgasm overtook her and as she lay there trembling with passion I managed to scrape up a little more semen to deposit inside her welcoming pussy. Very quickly we fell asleep again, but not before I heard her whisper, "I like how you fuck, Tom."

I replied, laughing gently in her ear, "I like the way I fuck too."

It was a long time since I had known anyone who enjoyed sex as much as this girl, and enjoyed talking dirty in the middle of it. But then it was only our first night together, there were surely more to come.

**

We woke to the ringing of my mobile. A distinctly tired-sounding Les asked if we could make it an hour later.

"I wonder what they have been up to?" smiled Sue through sleepy eyes.

"If they did a fraction of what we did last night, they will still have had a wonderful time."

Having brewed some tea I passed a cup to Sue as she sat up on the bed, her breasts looking invitingly succulent in the bright morning light. Her eyes followed my stare and she attempted to cover them, grinning with false modesty. She took a sip from her cup and then, putting it down on the little bedside table, she gave me a serious look.

"Come here Tom."

I sat back on the bed beside her, my cock hardening in expectation of more sex, but she took my hand and looked earnestly into my eyes. The sheet had slipped, once again exposing her pretty tits, the strong aroma of stale sex wafting up from down below.

"Tom, would you believe me if I told you that last night was the most wonderful sex I have ever had? And I've had my share too."

"Well," I replied, moving my hand down between her legs, "This is the most delightful pussy I have ever tasted or made love to and, if you must know..."

I held up my hand as she started to reply,

"...I have never known anyone move the way you do when having sex, there is nothing better than a woman fucking back at you."

My finger had slipped into a very wet pussy as she started to reach for my growing cock, then suddenly she pushed me away and leapt from the bed.

"No Tom, we mustn't be late for the others, and look at the state of us, we stink of sex. Let's go shower."

I admired her tight ass, a glimpse of matted blonde hairs peeping between the round cheeks, as she headed for the bathroom. She turned and paused at the door, staring at me thoughtfully as I absent-mindedly stroked my cock. Her own fingers had strayed between her thighs.

"By the way, am I dreaming, or did we do it again in the night?"

"If you can't remember, I'm not telling you." I laughed and pointed to the bed. "Maybe you had a wet dream?"

"Yes, very wet," she smiled, pointing to the obligatory wet patch. "Seems too much there for a dream though."

Of course we showered together, and the resulting mutual intimate soaping of each other roused us to the point that we had a stand up quickie in the little cubicle under the cascading water. This time it was more of an urgent satisfying prod, and somehow cemented this new relationship that was starting to form. As we dried each other off we agreed that our affair would continue after we returned home.

"I want to have you in your bed Tom, and I want you to have me in mine."

"What about Richard?"

"He's not into threesomes," she joked.

" I am," I declared as I watched her sexily step into a clean pair of panties. "But prefer to be outnumbered by a different sex!"

She stroked my cheek lovingly. "Knowing my...Rich...I don't think you need to worry. I have a feeling that his own bed will quickly be occupied by a certain librarian!"

As we dressed we talked more about our partners. "I wonder if they had as good a time as we did Sue."

"Well, if she likes long ones she will have been in heaven. Personally he's just a bit too much for me. He hurts, no wonder his fiancée deserted him!"

"How big is he then?" I recalled the exposure in the bar last night, and took a guess. "Eight inches?"

"Nine-and-a-half inches, I measured him once," she laughed, squeezing my groin.

"Much prefer a fat one though," she added, reaching up and kissing me, her hand grabbing my crotch. "More to grip you see."

As we left the chalet and headed toward the restaurant Sue whispered, "I want to do all that again before we leave here. I just wish it could be tonight, but we did promise Uncle Norman."

Sue had explained earlier that her boyfriend's holiday had been organised by his uncle who lived on Bequia, a short island hop away. Richard and Sue had been invited to dinner and overnight with them, and were unable to retract.

She grabbed my arm. "How about tomorrow? We shall be back for breakfast."

"Yes please! But don't you think we better check with the others first?"

"I don't think that's going to be a problem, there is something I want to tell you about Richard, but now's not the time."

The other two lovers were already feasting on what remained of the breakfast buffet when we arrived. It was kisses all round followed by an embarrassed silence, until Les spoke.

"Well, all I am fit for this morning is a horizontal position, and I mean the sunbathing one!"

We all laughed and suggested it might be tactful to split with our own original partners after breakfast, and we all agreed to laze together on the beach for a while.

"So how was your night?" I asked Les quietly as we settled in our loungers, although I already heard that they hadn't actually had full-on sex. We were pretty much out of hearing of the other two, but Sue kept glancing at me, winking secretly.

"Would you believe we just talked Tom, despite what you saw in the restaurant and me feeling pretty horny. Yeah okay, we touched each other a bit and relieved some tension if you know what I mean. But somehow it just seemed right to get to know each other before we have full sex. And I know we will, very soon, assuming you have no objection. There is something very fascinating about Richard that I would like to investigate further."

"What, the nine inches you mean?" I joked.

"Ha ha, no problem there. You forget I have met all sizes!"

She then looked at me seriously and whispered, "And don't you dare tell anyone...you haven't have you?"

"No way. But you will have to tell Richard if you get serious."

"Don't worry I will, but now's not the time. Sue knows though, I told her the other day. Anyway I know something about him I bet you don't."

"What?"

"It's not for me to tell you. All I can say is that it leaves the way open for you and Sue, if that's what you want."

We heard the other two giggling over something before we settled down to read or sleep in the weak sunlight. Once or twice Sue smiled and blew me a kiss, then gazed at my groin, licking her lips with promise in her eyes. I returned her gesture with a crude curled tongue.

After dozing a little I awoke to see Les and Richard frolicking in the water. Sue saw that I was awake and beckoned me, requesting her bare back to be oiled.

"Les said there is something I should know about Richard?" I poured some coconut oil into the crease of her back.

"So, he's told her then. That's good. I'll tell you later, I'm not ready...mmm that's nice, bum as well please."

"I want to fuck you again."

"I know you do, and Rich really seems happy being with Les. When do you think we should ask them about swapping again? Assuming you can stand another night with me!"

"It wasn't swapping Sue, it was borrowing partners if you remember. Sort of cementing new relationships."

"Oh, is that what it was? Then I think you left a load of cement in me!"

The others returned and Richard informed us he and Sue had to leave soon to get ready for their family visit.

I was about to ask him the big question when he picked up my very thoughts.

"When we come back, if it's alright with you two, I would like to spend a whole day with Les," he declared, taking her hand.

"And night too please," she added, grinning.

"Sounds cool, okay with me," echoed Sue understatedly. "Perhaps I can help you find your duck Tom?"

"Or something that rhymes with it more likely!" taunted Les.

Richard looked thoughtfully at her. "Fancy going out in a boat? Just the two of us?"

Les nodded vigorously. "Lovely. Perhaps we'll find a deserted island!"

"So how about we all meet up here for breakfast in the morning? If we can we'll be back on the very first ferry, I don't get on that well with Uncle Norman."

Reaching out for Sue I looked alternately at Les and Richard.

"Don't know about you guys, but I thought last night was something special..."

Sue squeezed my hand tightly.

"...And we are definitely up for giving it another go, maybe a whole 24 hours?"

I paused, looking at both of them in turn. "So, who's up for it?"

I wasn't really surprised to see Richard's hand first in the air, we all happily followed suit.

"After breakfast then?" I suggested, and everyone nodded.

"Twenty four hours it is!" we all chorused and glasses were raised.

"Here's to fun!" I toasted.

"And sex!" added Sue, attracting a few knowing smirks from the nearby table as, with considerable reluctance she headed back with her boyfriend to their cabin to get dressed. I remember hoping that by now the sheets had been changed!

"You seem to have hit it off with him Les," I observed as we regrettably watched them leave.

"Do you think so Tom? I am very wary of men at the mo, and you know the only two reasons I came here with you."

"Sun and sex," I laughed.

"Exactly! So what happens if this develops? Do you mind that I am attracted to him?"

"I intend to sleep with Sue again if that answers your question."

"By the look of the rings around your eyes, you two didn't do much sleeping!"

"I hear you two were awake all night, but for the wrong reasons."

"It doesn't have to be sex every time Tom."

"Well, the first date is special I guess."

Les laughed, "You forget I have had loads of first dates Tom, if you can call them that!"

I studied her face. "You look pretty good considering you were awake all night."

"Tom, it used to be my job to stay awake most of the night, sometimes even those guys only wanted to talk!"

"What a waste of a lovely body!" I laughed. "Anyway, what really attracts you to Richard?"

"You know what? Present company excepted, he's the first guy I've met who is actually interested in me and my work and not just my body. And he's one of the few men I've met who doesn't seem to be in love with the 'c' word."

"You used it the other night in the water," I smiled.

"That was for sex Tom, I meant when it's used as a swear word, I find that disgusting."

"I agree. Actually I think the ancient derivative 'cunny' sounds just as nice, more feminine."

I ventured back to the earlier subject. "Anyway, what's so sexy about antique books?"

"Tom," she replied a little impatiently, "there is more to books than just reading them okay?"

I settled back on my chair. "Sure, so perhaps I can read mine now please?"

She peered at the title.

"And no, I don't want to know the ending, thank you!"

She put her hand over my book. "So, my turn. What attracts you to her, apart from the blonde hair and tits?"

"She is such a happy free spirit and I think if I'm not careful I could easily fall in love with her. I know I am on the rebound and she still mourns her husband, but this one might just work out. But then again I'm not sure if I'm ready for that so soon. Besides, she's a great shag."

We both laughed and settled back to our sunbathing and reading.

That night we decided to deter from sex, both agreeing to save ourselves for our new partners. A healthy sleep was also prescribed.

In Part 4, you can read what happens when Sue and I split from the other two for a full day, with some startling revelations.

12