24: One Crazy Day!! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUUCK YEAH!!SUCK THAT BIG DICK!!" She looked up at me with her mouth stuffed and an angry look while she scrapped her teeth along the length of my penis.

"HEEEY!! Watch the teeth!!" I showed her the open screen of the phone for emphasis with her photo plainly displayed and felt the soothing swirling motion of her tongue as she started pumping her head on my cock again. I decided I didn't trust her and grabbed a handful of her hair balling my fist around it and creating a tightly drawn back ponytail. Her porcelain doll features were on full display as I struggled to pull her head off my cock.

"WHAT -THE-FUCK YOU-AAAARRRCCKK!!?" I had shoved my prick back into her mouth and began to fuck her throat in earnest. I'd pulled her head back far enough to arch my back off the couch and really drive my junk into her throat.

"GAAK!! GAAAK!! GAAAACK!!" Copious amounts of saliva ran from her enclosed lips into her deep cleavage as she dug her nails into my thighs causing enough pain for me to let her go. She fell back on her luscious bottom hacking up more spit and pre-cum, wiping her mouth with her forearm.

"You CRAZY FUCK!! You (panting) trying to choke me to death with that thing?!!" She sounded as though she would start crying any minute.

"Oh, you can't handle a brother?" I taunted her with the intent of bruising her considerable ego and she took the bait hook, line and sinker shoving her face back into my crotch with a noticeable ferocity. She worked my pants down to my ankles and pushed my legs farther apart than I would have liked as she shoved her torso towards me taking me deep again.

Yanira fucked my cock with her face for another five minutes before I had to tap out pushing her back on her haunches.

"Who can't TAKE IT now bitch?!!" She surprisingly half laughed while couching up more of our mixed fluids.

"You got me there baby." I admitted as I reached down into her soaked blouse cupping both of her very buoyant tits (They felt like implants.). Yanira slapped my hands away tugging at the plunging neckline of her frock pulling it apart and popping out her impressive boobs and confirming their status as implants.

"How much did hubby pay for those?"

"Fuck you." She didn't miss a beat as she wrapped her high priced breasts around my cock and started bouncing up and down on her haunches giving me a half decent titjob. I wondered how good she was when she was completely sober. Her phony tits felt really good on my cock lubricated with all her spit and my precum.

"Get the fuck up, I'm getting tired of doing all the fuckin' work." She complained tossing my dick aside as she stood and slipped the wet, flimsy garment over her head onto the floor. I now got a chance to look at her naked torso which looked small because of her large spongy breasts. She must have been a small C-Cup before going up a size or two because her tits had that bolted on look ever so slightly. I palmed her tits while she sighed out loud trying to look uninterested. They felt real like the perky tits of a teen.

"Stop pawing my fuckin' tits!" She slapped my hands away and lay on her back on my couch. I noticed her tits kept their form pointing straight up at the ceiling; I must have been drooling at the mouth because Yanira grinned and cupped her boobs together in an open invitation.

"Fuck yeah!" I slid my cock in-between her phony tits and started pumping her wet cleavage. Saliva and pre-cum were webbed across between her breasts and it made for an enticing visual as Yanira opened her mouth accepting the head of my cock and sucking especially hard when my penis head pierced her plump lips. The sensation was so euphoric that I leaned back to get more leverage as I rage fucked her big tits. I raised one of my fists in the air waving it about as if I was riding a bucking bronco as the fingers of my other hand found their way into the crotch of her jeans. I could feel the heat coming from her most holiest of holy's as I rhythmically rubbed her to distraction.

Yanira's legs bucked and I felt them trap my hand in a death grip. As she squirmed around on my couch. I took the opportunity to lean forward and shove my cock further into her mouth and she responded by violently pushing me back nearly causing me to fall on the floor.

I suppressed a smile as I watched her lean over and cough up what appeared to be her dinner on my floor.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME DICKWAD?!!" She screamed between coughs. I just waved my cock in her face, bouncing it with one finger.

"Too much for you bitch? You ready to tap out hoe?!!" I watched as she clenched her teeth and made some sort of angry noise behind her porcelain veneers.

"Okay, okay motherfucker. I got you this time pussy." She looked like hell with smeared mascara and lipstick slicked across her cheek, but her Latin ego seemed to be getting the better of her as I watched her struggle to her feet and unsnap the huge belt around her waist. I was shocked as she unsnapped her jeans and began to roll the skin-tight garment down her ample thighs.

"Oh, fuck me." I was treated to a magnificent view of Yanira's expansive butter-pecan tinted rear that had to be seen to be believed. It was slightly wider than her waist, but stuck out substantially from her body like a shelf.

I caught a bit of a smirk on Yanira's cupie doll face as she got on her knees on my couch facing the window. She was actually putting her back porch on display for me and I didn't waste any time palming that ass I'd seen many times covered by tightly stretched material of the many mid-thigh and miniskirt. Her huge ass made my hands look almost child small as I kneaded and spread her cheeks.

Yanira's ass had a kind of familiar sponginess to it and I dug my nails into one of her cheeks getting a familiar feeling and barely a reaction from the woman it belonged to.

"Fuck, is anything on you real?" She had ass implants, my former bitch of a boss and latina bombshell...was fake in the ass as well. I slapped the outside of her big fake butt cheeks with both of my hands really hard as she shrieked and looked over her should at me.

"¡Vete a la mierda! Tu estúpido hijo de puta!! Un beso mi gran culo falso y morir perra!!" I guess I'd pissed her off so much, that she started speaking in her native language.

"OOOOHHH!! FUUUCCK MEEEE!!" I'd drove my cock home, deep into the only thing that seemed real at the time, her actually very tight snatch.

"¡ Mierda!! Me está arrancando mi puta madre aparte coño!! Im sólo a dejar el coño, no es tuyo cabrón!!" Yanira continued to curse me as she found herself unable to escape my grasp as I pounded away at her extremely wet and tight vagina. I can't tell you how good it felt to be sticking it to my boss.

"Yeah (I grunted)...do your fuckin' job trick. Do ya FUCKIN' JOB HOE!! How you like (Grunting) doing business with BIG BLACK COCK bitch?!!" She had initially been squirming in what I assumed was a bid to get away from my offending member, but that changed five minutes into my doggie routine when Yanira started slamming herself back into my pelvis with authority.

"No puedes manejar a este gran negro puto! Vas a estar soñando conmigo cuando eres un cerdo de una esposa!!"

I didn't know what she said, but it sounded like some kind of racial insult and I don't play that shit. I leaned over her until I was almost on her back and covered her hands with my own bringing both of my legs up onto the couch behind her.

"TALK SHIT NOW TRICK!!" I began rocking my pelvis back and forth into her body with a wrecking ball motion that had her screaming bloody murder.

"NOW DO YA FUCKIN' JOB AND MAKE ME CUM HOE!!" My pelvis slapping into her big, fake bubblicious ass was making that wet meat sound as I fucked my hot puertorican boss into submission. I had been fucking her so hard that she leaned forward resting her head on the tops of her hands sobbing.

"Oh por favor tranquilos sobre mí papá!! Está acariciando mi coño tan bien! Me está haciendo sentir como un virgen otra vez gran papi!! Oh mierda verga grande papá!!"

I still didn't know what she was saying, but it sounded a little more contrite as I looked over at my phone and saw the display lighting up. I snatched up my phone while fucking Yanira and got a few more pics for prosperity making sure to include her face in the photos.

My heart almost leapt out of my throat when I read the message on the phone's display.

"I'm on my way home unfortunately Gerald. You'd better not be doing anything you don't have any business doing jerk. BTW, I found all your little porn sites on the family computer and blocked them. Have fun jerking off without porn asshole." The message was from my wife and it was dated twenty minutes prior to my viewing of it.

This was bad.

Shaila would be home any minute and here I was with my cock shoved way up inside my bosses snatch.

This was bad.

Divorced and losing all my money, kids and peace of mind bad. If Shaila walked in on me right now there's no telling what she would do. On many occasions I'd watched her brawl with family members until they were both bloody. I didn't fancy ending up on the Steve Wilkos show.

"GAMES OVER BITCH!!" I snatched my still very hard and erect cock out of Yanira eliciting a look of surprise from my subdued boss.

"W-What the fuck's going on Gerald?"

"IT'S TIME TO GO HOE!! MOVE BITCH MOVE!! (I had snatched up her clothing and tossed it at her.) COME ON YANI!! DATE PRISA PUTA!!" She reeled back looking shocked as her large messy looking blouse was tossed into her face.

"MY FUCKING WIFE'S ON THE WAY HOME AND SHE'S ALMOST HERE BIATCH!!"

I didn't have to tell Yanira twice as she hopped off the couch fumbling with her clothing and looking for her coat until I tossed that in her face as well. She had put the blouse on inside out and was struggling to get her arm into her coat when I opened my door and shoved her out of my apartment.

"WHAT ABOUT MY OFFER GERALD?!!" She yelled through the front door.

"ALRIGHT BIATCH, I'M BACK ON THE PAYROLE!!" I answered back with my own yell.

"THE LOCATION'S DIFFERENT, I'LL TEXT YOU OKAY?!!" She continued as I fought the urge to open the door and pull some O.J. Simpson-type shit.

"WHATEVER-GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BUILDING!!"

I scrambled into the kitchen like a man on fire and snatched up a mop running back to the living room and cleaning up some of Yanira's mess. I heard someone entering the building making a lot of noise as they were coming up the stairs.

"Shit, I'm completely fucked." The house was reeking of sex and a few opened windows weren't going to cut it.

I had to think fast.

I remembered Boomer ...the family dog was on the back porch and bolted to the kitchen and opened the back door to our patio. Boomer was drinking from his water dish and was startled when I ran at him with the mop waving it like a madman. I'm sorry to say, scoundrel that I am, that I ran Boomer all through the living room making him yelp in fear.

I could hear the key turning in the door and suddenly realized that I was wearing pants. I barely got them on before the door was tossed wide open giving Boomer the opportunity to run out the front door followed by me past my wife and one of her girlfriends, some fugly chick named Muffy.

It didn't take me long to round up my frightened pet. I felt bad about using Boomer to cover my cheating and promised the poor mutt an extra-large bowl of kibble.

"WHAT-IN-THE-FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN DOING IN HERE ALL NIGHT GERALD?!!"

Boomer had made quite the mess as he barreled through the house, but the mission had been accomplished. Shaila was none the wiser regarding my cheating and I received a verbal dress down about being a shiftless, lazy fuck-up for the next hour from my stone drunk wife. Shaila actually followed me around the house yelling at me as I cleaned up after Boomer and my affair. She really laid into me and I had to concentrate not to laugh in her face given the circumstances. Shaila had done everything in her power to keep me from getting off and I'd still ended up getting laid ... although I didn't get to cum.

Fuck...I guess she succeeded after all.

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I KEEP YOU AROUND GERALD!! YOU'RE JUST TAKING UP SPACE!!" That was a bit much and it hurt my ego a bit as I looked deeply into my wife's bloodshot eyes. I knew she was drunk, but still felt like she meant it.

"I got my job back."

This declaration stopped her rant dead in its tracks as she leaned against the kitchen door staring at me in momentary silence.

"Don't give me that bullshit." Her speech was slurred.

"I'm serious; Yanira called me up and told me it was all a big mistake. She's reinstating me with full pay for time lost baby."

It took a moment for it to dawn on her as she fumbled with the helm of her too small for her size dress. She looked like she was having hot flashes as she started to lean more on the door frame pulling her party dress up and revealing the flesh toned spanx that struggled mightily to contain the wife's street famous thighs and monster sized butt. The elastic garment went up her lower torso just an inch or two above her navel.

"You serious Gerald?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't fuck with you like that baby."

"You serious Gerald?" She was repeating herself and I was starting to get annoyed.

"Come on Shaila, you're drunk off your ass. Let me put you to bed." I'm no small guy, but it was hard enough getting my wife to her feet as she slumped over my shoulder like a giant, chubby baby.

"Oh Gerald, you stink baby." She said as I carried her to our bedroom and laid her on the disheveled queen sized bed.

"Unnngh!! You really smell bad Gerald."

"Okay baby, I got it." She seemed to get agitated and weakly shoved into my chest.

"Baby, you got that nasty dog smell all over you! GO WASH IT OFF!!" One of her errant shoves hit my lip actually breaking the skin. I secretly chalked it up to karma and stomped off to the bathroom to shower.

As I showered I thought of the crazy events that had occurred during the evening and actually counted my blessings. Yeah it was true that I hadn't cum, I still got to fuck my boss Yanira silly. I remembered that I'd taken a number of photos of her big fake ass as I was fucking it for all she was worth and figured I could just blackmail her again later.

In short order I got rock hard again and decided to use the photos on the phone to at least jerk off before hitting the sack.

"GEEERALD!" I heard my wife drunkenly call out to me just as I'd lubed up my cock and applied the wet hand towel. I'd decided to ignore her and found a really good picture of Yanira's huge butt. Knowing she'd had work done kinda took a little steam out of the proceedings.

"GEEERALD!" She wailed again pissing me off. Even with the photos it was hard to keep my erection up with her around. In truth, I was still mad at her for treating me like crap. I resolved to find out what Shaila wanted and give it to her so that I could have my fun.

I found my wife laying on her belly already passed out before I could see what she wanted.

...her dress had ridden up and her wide butt was on display for all to see. Part of the spanx had ridden up into her deep crack leaving one huge tan cheek exposed. It formed a perfect circle. I walked over to the bed with my cock tenting my pants and took a good look.

Lying flat as she was, Shaila's ass looked even more massive than it normally was...and I'm an all and out definitive "ASS MAN". I reached down tugging up on the spanx until the other ponderous cheek was set free.

"Bitch." I whispered while I lightly traced my fingertips across the deep crack of Shaila's ass. In moments I'd discarded my towel and was straddling Shaila's bloated thighs in my birthday suit.

The consistency of her massive donk was very buoyant and she retained some noticeable stretch marks from the two kids we'd been blessed with. I pushed the material of her undergarments further until it was a lopsided corona at the top of her crack. I leaned over and grabbed some baby oil liberally applying it to my engorged penis as Shaila snored drunkenly.

I pushed her cheeks together sandwiching them around my cock and slowly began pumping back and forth. I fucked those cheeks as best I could for a good thirty minutes leaking sweat and precum everywhere. Try as I might, I just couldn't get her scathing words out of my head.

"Just taking up space am I?" I echoed her words as I retrieved the baby oil and stuck my finger into the spout lubing it up.

Shaila barely stirred when my index finger went into her anus only to be followed by two more fingers moments later. She started to make little cooing sounds as I worked my fingers slowly around in her tight shitter and I was somewhat perplexed by this. She'd only let me into her ass once right before we got married for all of five minutes. She'd gone on an epic bedroom rampage because I didn't pull out in time and now here she was moaning and lightly shaking her Jurassic rump.

"Ba-by, baby...what are you doing?" She finally moaned and I knew I'd have to be quick before she could get up.

"Nothing, just giving you a rub down Shaila." I whispered as I positioned the plump head of my cock at her brown eye and slowly pushed in as I reached forward straddling her and softly kneaded her shoulders while my cock very slowly slid into her rectum with little to no resistance.

"OOOooh that feels sooooo good." She moaned and I felt her tighten up around me ever so softly. I began lightly working my cock in and out of her looking down at the motion ripples across her massive butt cheeks and becoming even harder. I wasn't gonna look a gift horse in the mouth.

"Yeeeah, play with my big fuckin aaaaasss ba-by." She softly begged and I obliged leaning back and cupping the huge cheeks together creating an inviting view of her bubbly butt smooshed together. She arched her back a little and began pushing back into my pelvis. This was no damn fun; I'd liked the illicit nature of sneaking into her backdoor. Here she was fucking me back and I started to pick up the pace a bit which only made her drunkenly giggle.

"Giggle?" I was fucking her ass and this big bitch was chuckling like got-damn Glen Quagmire. I was a little pissed when I probably shouldn't have been. Shaila was drunk off her ass and not responsible for her actions.

"OOOOHH SHIT!! That feels so fuuuckin good Marvin."

"Marvin?"

She'd arched her back further and was looking over her shoulder at me with this kind of lazy smile reading across her features.

"Bitch, who is fucking Marvin?"

"Yoooou are Marvin." I didn't know what this cunt had been drinking, but she was somewhere over the rainbow right now and I tightened by grip on her flabby waist rearing back until the head of my cock was near the entrance to her asshole.

"Bitch, I got your Marvin right fucking here." I rammed my Johnson into her as hard as I could with so much force that her head bumped into the headboard of our bed.

"OOOOOoouccch Marvin!! Be very, very quiet Marvin." I was already ramming the hell out of her ass with seething rage as she drunkenly giggled?!!

"Giggled?!!" What the fuck was this sorry shit!! I leaned forward rising up into a squatting position behind her fat ass and began pounding the snot out of her cheating shitter.

"Whose Marvin bitch?" I yelled while she giggled like a silly whimsical doofus. The motion ripples that ran across her huge water balloon booty became tremor vibrations while the sound of my pelvis slapping against her expansive ass filled the bedroom.

Shaila's head repeatedly bumped the headboard as I savagely tried to fuck the ass off of her.

"Marvin, Marvin Marvin, Marvin, Marvin Maaarvin!!" She laughed seemingly egging me on as I became a man possessed.

"OOOOHH not sooo HARD Marvin, my dumb ass husband might find out about us." She giggled still not coming out of her stupor.