24: One Crazy Day!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS AND GET MOVING BUDDY!!"

Debbie had managed to sneak up on me once more. She ushered me out of the office and locked the double doors behind her. She half pushed me into the service elevator that was full of more than a few engineers and couriers.

Once the elevators doors closed most of the loud talk and ambient noise in the car centered on what else .... Debbie's huge ass. I began to wonder was everybody suffering from the same latent butt fetish as myself. My coworker Gerald had gotten himself shit canned for obsessing over it and my other buddy Brad would probably get the same treatment as well.

I should have answered Gerald's question. Should have told him that yes, I would like to slobber all over that battle axe's monstrous posterior and more.

As I filed along towards the building's exit along with numerous other drones, I realized that I was .... Alone. There would be no smiling Claudia there waiting on the sidewalk to greet me. No Claudia to take a cab with me the few blocks over to our favorite Chinatown restaurant. She would always have wonton soup .... She made a big deal out of getting the fortune out of it's shell without cracking the shell.

I could feel the wind, harsh and stinging sweeping in from the revolving door. It is a rainy, overcast day ... a lonely day without my best friend Claudia.

I push through the frenzied crowd of busy people and begin dialing Claudia's number on my cheap cell .... I immediately get her voice mail. This happens several more times ... more than I can recall. I'm beginning to get a little anxious.

I go to the restroom and splash water on my face. I am beginning to realize the cost of my stupidity. There's a queasy feeling in my stomach, but I'm not hungry. There's a big ass lump swelling in my throat and I drink at least a gallon of water from one of the lobby water coolers.

1225pm:

Unable to face the lonely streets of Frisco, I take the elevator back up to the locked firm's mail room. I usually work the early shift on weekends, so I have a key to the office. I unlock the doors to the office and let myself into it's darkened interior. I don't know what I'm going to do when everyone gets back, but I need time to think things over. I cautiously lock the doors behind me.

I find Debbie standing there staring at me in the darkness ... motionless ... my heart nearly leaps out of my throat.

I'm gonna get shit canned for sure now.

I do my best to explain there in the afternoon darkness that I was just looking for a place to chill out until lunch hour was over. Debbie didn't say anything, she just stood there with her features hidden by the darkness of the unlit office.

Something was going on ... something ...weird.

Debbie wasn't moving ... wasn't saying anything ... not a peep. I called out to her. She didn't respond.

I hit the light switch by the door and a single overhead bulb illuminated the alcove I was standing in. Debbie .... Didn't move or say one word.

Debbie didn't look so hot. I don't mean that she was sick ... She had kind of a despondent look on her face. Her narrow cheeks were glistening with what appeared to be tears. She was slightly sniffling and staring me directly in the eye.

I called out to her again .... And reached a hand out in her direction. I really didn't know how she would react but the situation demanded some sort of action. Inside, I wanted to tell her to fuck off ... I had spent most of the morning avoiding this kind of unwanted drama, but this bitch had once again snuck up on me and tossed it right in my face like a water balloon.

Debbie took my hand..

She took two small steps towards me looking up into my shocked face. More tears began to stream down her face. I asked her what was wrong once more ... I tried to sound concerned, but Claudia was on my mind.

"Do all of you HATE me so much?"

It was a simple question ... very simple indeed. Of coarse everyone hated her stinking guts. She was "The GREAT TORMENTOR", "SHRINKER OF MEN'S BALLS" ... TYRANOSAURUS BITCH"!!

I feigned ignorance. Actually acted like I didn't hear the question. I tried to reset the conversation but she asked again ... "DOES EVERYONE HATE ME HERE AT THE FIRM?"

I lied.

Debbie smiled and thanked me for my "honesty" half chuckling because we both knew how full of shit I was. There was a slight trace of alcohol on her breath and I chalked her somber demeanor up to a liquid consciousness. I cautiously led Debbie to the break room. I wanted to get her some coffee.

She simply followed me lithely and silently. I led her to the small table in the break room and kinda directed her to sit there while I got her some coffee.

She had to spoil it by talking.

"YOU NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION."

I lied again .... But this time Debbie called me on it. She said that she knew no one liked her and barely tolerated her because of her position. I just listened to her ramble on believing that she was self analyzing and I was just a warm body she needed. Then she repeated the statement again.

"YOU NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION."

This was getting a bit frustrating and I was starting to believe Debbie was one of those angry d***ks that are always spoiling for a fight.

She rambled on some more talking while I was talking muttering some fucking gibberish. I raised my voice a bit asking her what she was talking about ... This hut her up and she robotically turned her head towards me and stated ...

"YOUR FRIEND-THAT BLACK GUY ... THE FUCKING TEMP GERALD!! HE ASKED YOU A QUESTION YOU NEVER ANSWERED!!"

She definitely caught me off guard with that one.

"SO, ANSWER THE QUESTION-BUDDY!! ... DO YOU WANNA FUCK ME OR NOT?!!"

Way the fuck off guard with that sudden outburst. I mean, like what the fuck could you say to something like that?

I tried to get Debbie to realize that she was more likely than not ... d***k off her ass. I pushed the cup of coffee I had been holding across the table in her direction. Debbie let out an irritated loud sigh and slapped the cup to the floor.

We both looked at the coffee pool on the tile floor of the break room.

Debbie suddenly slammed her fist on the table and surprised me by half running over to the coffee pot and downing half of it. Her blouse was stained and soaking from coffee. She was honestly scaring me a little bit as she turned and bellowed ....

"DO YOU WANNA FUCK ME OR NOT?!!" I detected a powerful desperation in her voice that informed the next words to come out of my mouth.

For some reason Gloria immediately came to mind. That whole dissertation she went over with me last night about not being ashamed of my sexuality. Here was Debbie right here in front of me d***k or not daring me to answer a question ...truthfully.

"Yes."

Debbie's eyes widened, her thin lips stretched to the max as her jaw dropped in disbelief.

I didn't know what would happen next, but she definitely didn't keep me waiting for an answer.

Right there in the break room ... The room shrouded in semi-darkness., I was shocked to find my day turning in another unexpected direction.

Debbie began to undress.

Off came the coffee stained blouse revealing a really nice set of breasts encased in a frilly under wire brassiere. She had tan lines that peaked over the top of the silky white material.

She had a surprisingly flat stomach for a woman of her age ... there was only the slight bit of sag there and a slight hint of love handles. I noticed the perfectly ovoid navel of a swimsuit model.

A very thin belt held her pleated skirt to an incredibly small waist.

This came off as well ... But the skirt didn't fall to the floor. Debbie unfastened two large buttons at her side to further loosen the skirt.

It still didn't fall to the floor.

I watched as she began to squirm and shimmy out of the ill-fitting garment ... finally getting the material past gloriously succulent and smooth looking thighs.

The skirt fell to the tiled floor in a ring around her muscular looking calves.

Debbie Manchellini stood here in the office break room ...in front of me, her whipping boy for over two years ... in her underwear.

She wore what appeared to be some extremely small (for her size anyway) and extremely white panties. In the darkness, they were surprisingly the only illumination in the darkened break room. Her small waist not withstanding, the material was stretched to it's limit so much so that you could barely see them over her economy sized thighs ... The only thing apparent was the perfect triangle centered over her womanhood.

My eyes just d***k it all in ... everything. This was pure eye candy saccharine sweet.

Debbie was silent again. The weird impulsiveness of her actions seeming to dawn on her as she stared at the coffee stained tile on the floor. She mumbled something and turned her back to me.

She shouldn't have done that.

For two years, I had fantasized about Debbie's backside ... apparently along with half the building as well. And now I was witnessing the REAL DEAL.

The fucking thing was .... "OUT of this WORLD"!!

Literally ... out of this world..

Two PERFECT shiny GLOBES resting at the end of her back. Resting perfectly and anchoring her impossibly small waist.

FUCK.

I found out another perfect triangle of white material starring me in the face. The rest of this material was hidden DEEP in a ROBUST and JUICY looking back porch.

"OH-WELL ... GUESS THIS WAS A LITTLE MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR HUH?"

She was apparently referring to her FREAKISHLY, HUGE ASS. Debbie sounded crest fallen and defeated. "I FUUCKIN' HATE IT YOU KNOW... THAT'S ALL ANYONE EVER SEES WHEN I WALK INTO THE ROOM."

"I WOULD HAVE GOT RID OF IT A LONG TIME AGO-LIPOSUCTION OR SOME SHIT ... BUT I'M AFRAID OF THE KNIFE [surgery] IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN."

I did know what she meant and the thought of it horrified the shit out of me. That she would even consider removing what was arguably her greatest "asset" (pun intended) was incredibly short sighted .... I couldn't let her do that, now could I?

MY HUSBAND WONT EVEN LOOK AT ME ANYMORE .... HE SAYS I LOOK LIKE A HORSE ... I KNOW WE'S FUCKING AROUND-OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!

I had responded to Debbie's silly monologue by kneeling and spooning the shit out of her voluptuous ass cheeks. That put an end to all of the negative crap spewing from her mouth immediately. My hands could barely fit over her cheeks as I struggled to grope her butt with the intensity of a crack head. I settle for placing my hands under the shelf like curve of her ass and lifting and pushing those monster cheeks up and together.

Debbie moaned loudly as I ran my tongue up and down the crack of her monster ass. I had already ripped my cock out of my slacks when she had turned her back to me. My rock was completely extended and the tip was touching the cold stained tile of the break room's floor as I licked Debbie's ass until it was glistening with my saliva.

Debbie was completely bent over the counter groaning and orgasmically twitching with what I assumed was delight ... I was going into a trembling frenzy and starting to shake furiously. I stood up and jerked my pants down to my ankles.

I slapped my cock deep into the crack of Debbie's ass and began to run it's length up and down her juicy and buoyant cheeks. I nervously pushed her cheeks together and began pumping them furiously.

Debbie did her part and thrust her incredible thighs in time with me ... matching my cadence until soon the head of my penis was touching her brown eye. Debbie reached back and spread her cheeks with both of her small hands.

There was an open invitation right in front of me.

I didn't even think about it.

Debbie let out a loud yelp as I shoved the entire length of my cock directly up her tight rectum.

Her ass was tight and moist as I screwed the shit out of her brown eye with wild abandon. I'd say it took about fifteen thrusts as I injected a liter of hot cum into her amazing ass. "REALLY LIKE THAT ASS ...DON'T YOU?"

I responded by grabbing her head and impulsively shoving my tongue down Debbie's throat. That caught her by surprise and she squirmed for about a half second. After a few moments she was cooing and responding in kind .... I found her thin fingers jerking on the base of my shaft.

1245pm:

Debbie is lying on the floor of the break room (right on top of the puddle of coffee she spilled earlier.) with her knees drawn up into her chest.

I kneel down and gingerly press the head of my cock against Debbie's quivering clit rubbing my engorged head against it until she begins to move around against the floor impatiently.

She lets out a loud gasp when I thrust my member deep into her well lubricated cunt and I basically fuck the shit out of her. There is nothing delicate about what we're doing in that break room ... It is not sex out of mutual attraction. It is nasty, mean spirited and something born out of desperate necessity. Something we both furiously needed. Debbie and I embrace with the strength of a bear hug and I feel myself painfully contort in her direction as she wraps her massive thighs around me like an anaconda and locks her steel calves into the small of my back.

I begin to arch my back in the opposite direction as far as it will go until ....

1256pm:

.... We both come together -loudly!!

We kiss with some tenderness after a few moments still connected as I fill her snatch with the remaining vestiges of my thick, congealing DNA. She actually has a creampie.

I sit bare assed on the cold floor replaying over and over again what we just did.

Debbie is silent as she slowly sits up and begins to pull her panties over her freakish calves.

We don't look at each other.

We can't .... It would be too awkward.

1258pm:

SUDDENLY ... THERE IS A LOUD BANGING ON THE DOORS IN THE OTHER ROOM AS DEBBIE AND I REALIZE EVERY ONE HAS RETURNED FROM LUNCH. THEY HAD BEEN LOCKED OUT OF THE MAIL ROOM AS DEBBIE AND I FUCKED THE SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER.

To say we panicked was an understatement.

We scrambled, haphazardly putting our clothing back on as we both heard a loud cheer emanate from the hallway. One of the building's engineers had come to the floor and was working his way through a heavy set of keys to open the office doors. In the seconds that I was standing there silently panicking, Debbie has squeezed herself back into her clothes and was shoving me out of the break room.

MOVE ASSHOLE!! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!! GO TO THE REAR OF THE FLOOR ....NOW!!!

Debbie's sudden militaristic tone caught me by surprise and before I know it, I'm running fifteen feet across the office floor followed closely by my supervisor. As I sprint across the floor I realize that my fly is open and my wang is hanging out for all the world to see.

Debbie ushers me into a back office and locks the door behind her.

CALM DOWN!! EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!! THERE'S A PRIVATE ELEVATOR IN THIS OFFICE ... BE QUIET!!

Debbie had pulled a small key from the desk and was opening the elevator door in the small office. I had seen small utility elevators in buildings like this before. Debbie shoved me inside and instructed me to walk around the block and come back into the building.

I really didn't have any choice in the matter once I was shoved inside the confines of the elevator which was a little bigger than a broom closet.

This is shaping up to one of the weirdest days in my life.

0115pm:

It's really cold outside as I briskly walk around the block to the building's entrance. It's slightly drizzling as I make my way around the building. I'm weirded out by the events of the last few hours and feel that the random people walking towards me seem to be staring. It's like they know something.

One strange man in a flannel shirt and corduroys whispers something in my ear as he passes.

"No sweat off my back sweet cheeks, but your fly is open. Thanks for the show."

I look down and realize that I never zipped my fly up. In fact my penis is hanging quite plainly for all the world to see. The gay pedestrian chuckles as I turn towards the building's wall and stuff my package back into my slacks.

0127pm:

No sooner do I enter the office when Debbie confronts me at the firm's entrance arms folded across her chest. She is wearing a light wool sweater over her blouse (Covering up the huge coffee stain.). I'm a bag of mixed emotions as I mentally replay the incredible sex session we'd had only minutes ago.

SOMEBODY DOESN'T KNOW WHEN THE LUNCH HOUR IS OVER!!

What the fuck, I thought. She's going to nail me for coming in late after we just got through fucking the snot out of each other .... "Bitch!".

IN MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW MISTER!!

I'm completely flabbergasted as Debbie marches me back across the office to her small corner work space. A couple of my coworkers snicker as I pass them. I wanna retort with "FUCK YOU GUYS!! ... I'M HAVING THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!" ... but I don't think Debbie would appreciate her cover being blown. Hell, she might actually fire me.

Once we're inside the confines of her office, I am immediately seized by an oppressive sensation, a tightening of my crotch... No, it's Debbie's hand grasping my package like a bag of peanuts.

"I'm NASTY .... Let's get "weird" together." She whispers in my ear as she expertly manipulates my fly until she has the turgid length of my cock in her palm.

She then proceeds to literally "milk" me while giving an extremely loud verbal dress down (No doubt for the listeners on the other side of the office door.) about my tardiness.

To my amazement, I shoot a wad onto her desktop., which Debbie kneels and promptly slurps up. Funny, she resembled one of Shaggy's friends doing a line of coke.

She also "cleans" my cock off with her hungry thin lips, wiping what's left of my cum across her face.

Unfortunately she follows this with a deep soul kiss. Not real sure I wanted to know the taste of my own splooge ... I really, really could have gone the rest of my life without engaging in what is referred to as a "snowball".

0147pm:

Debbie "suspends me" for the rest of the day. She actually has me sign an action plan detailing that I wont be late again under threat of termination. I grab a healthy handful of her awesome ass while I scribble my name on the dotted line.

She lets out an exasperated sigh and half shoves me towards the office door.

"SEND YOUR LITTLE FRIEND BRAD IN HERE ON YOUR WAY OUT!!"

Brad looks like he's gonna toss his cookies as I motion towards Debbie's office with my thumb.

0235pm:

It was a miracle I could even walk at all let alone half hobble down the street away from the firm. I really didn't feel like going home., didn't want to see my roommate Shaggy who by this time had probably re-trashed the flat. I hadn't really given him any thought since the morning cleanup.

My senses were still reeling from last night with Gloria and the virtual fuck fest this afternoon with Debbie. I didn't know if we shared a one time tryst or was it going to go further? Why was she so distraught this afternoon?

Everything got so mashed up in my head that I began to f***e my mind in another direction. I ducked in a Game Stop and browsed a number of titles for my X Box (I was a casual gamer at best.). After about ten minutes in the store, my subconscious began to wonder again .... This time towards Claudia.

I pull out my cell phone, there's one bar on the display. Shit!! I should have charged it while I was beating the hell out of Debbie's vulva.

I place the call.

It immediately goes to voice mail. The sound of Claudia's sweet voice brings things rushing back into perspective. Guilt begins to creep in from the dark places of my mind. 0312pm:

My phone is dead.