27th Floor

Story Info
Husband surprised me with a hotel room on the 27th floor.
1.5k words
4.4
10.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He surprised me for our 2 year wedding anniversary with a hotel room overlooking the skylines of New York.

I ran to the wall long windows to see the beautiful colors from the sunset we missed by a few minutes and the lights from all the windows that are starting to light up one after the other. I even forgot to breath. He stands behind me, caresses my hair and plants a kiss on my temple. "Do you like it?" He says to me. I stay silent as I don't have the words to express how much I am in awe with what's in front of me, how I want to say Thank you but it's not enough, how I want to hug him but I don't want to turn away from the view just yet. So I leaned back on him, took his hands and wrapped them against my body and took the deepest breath.

After a few seconds taking in all this beautiful scenery, and running through my mind how my amazing husband is, how he was able to realize one of my dreams so discretely, I expressed my gratitude by squeezing his hands around my waist a little tighter. This immediately resulted in a ball of energy coming from my upper thighs, settling into my vagina that started pulsating, and with each pulse diffusing that energy into my upper body.

My heart started beating a little faster, my body got a little warmer, and my reflex was to bend my ass so that I could feel my husband's penis between my butt cheeks and his balls around my vagina. Without a second wasted, I started feeling my husband's cock growing. He then moves his hands up and takes my breasts. He knows I love it. He tilts his head and put it on my shoulder, his mouth on my neck, kissing it ever so lightly, and breathing near my ear.

Our upper bodies were stuck together but our waist down was moving up and down to the rhythm of our breathing, which got faster very quickly. We were like young teenagers, humping with our clothes on and while standing, but it felt so good little sounds started escaping my mouth. I couldn't help but breath deeper, quicker and move my ass higher up at every hump. I quickly realized that if my husband moved his hand from by breast to my clit, I would orgasm in seconds, and even though I was so ready for it, I wanted him inside me. There is no better feeling than when his inside me.

I turn around to see his face for the first time since we entered the room, and even though it felt like I stopped a beautiful music playing, I put my lips on his and the music started playing again. He put his hands on my shoulders and slid them slooowly down my back, making my hair stand up. I quickly opened my eyes to see where I can push him, and saw this this beautiful wooden cabinet that is the perfect height for me to sit on, and that is placed directly near the window, with the curtain behind it. So I moved my husband there. He lifted me to sit on the cabinet, and started kissing me right away, stopped for a second and turned his head to analyze what's around us, once he realized we were next to a curtain, he felt like it was okay for him to undress me. My husband is so protective of me, he knows one of my fantasies is to fuck "On top of the world", but he can't handle knowing that a male pair of eyes can see my naked body.

When he felt reassured, he opened my legs with passionate strength, placed his very, very hard cock next to my clit, and started undressing me so fast. Once my top was off, I, myself, removed my bra. It felt like he haven't seen them in years. He took my breasts with both of his hands and placed his head between them, he then started kissing, licking, pinching, biting and sucking them like a hungry person, which seeing him like this, made me even more horny. I screamed and I screamed and I was looking with my hips for his penis to humps. By doing so fell to my feet from the cabinet. Nothing would stop him from playing with my breasts, but I took the opportunity to remove my pants. I felt like he didn't even notice but I was wrong, as soon as my pants touched the floor, he got up, placed his lips on mine without kissing me, his hands inside my panties, one hand squeezing my butt cheek, and the other removing this little pair of fabric that's between him and his favorite place on earth.

We were both standing again, me, fully naked, him, full clothed, so I unzipped his pants, which his extremely hard cock helped me do. As soon as I saw his cock, it NEEDED to be inside me, I couldn't help it any more. My body was weak and seeking him deep deep inside me. I went back on the cabinet, opened my legs, took my husband by the waist and pushed him towards me. He inserted his cock inside me and "UHHHH, holy crap" I screamed, he didn't move for a couple seconds which made my eye roll. I love him, I love my husband, I love how he grabs my body, how he uses it, how he makes it his home, how he knows how deep to go, how deep will make me scream and how deep will make me cum.

He continued to fuck me hard, very hard, like he haven't fucked me in awhile, and I started twitching and not controlling how my body reacts. But I knew one thing, I knew that I wanted to be fucked against the glass windows but that he is so protective of me he wouldn't want to. But I took advantage of the hornyness that was taking over our bodies and minds, and I placed my hands on his hips and stopped his groove. He looked at me and I said, breathless, as I barely could speak "Shhhh, hold on". I moved my hands up and put them on his face, I looked him in the eyes for a couple seconds, his hips moved and his cock wanted in again, but I stopped him with my legs and kept looking him in the eyes. My body was shaking, craving more, craving him. I kissed him as he started not to understand what was going on. I pushed him a little, got back on my feet and waked a little to the window. I was visible to however could see me from the 27th floor, but he didn't say anything. I put my hand up as a invited him to join me to where I was standing, and he came forward.

Seeing him walk towards me felt like I knew my fantasy was finally going to be a reality. He walked, hesitant a little at first, but once our bodies started touching, I turned towards the window and placed my whole body against it. I took his cock with my hand and slid it between my butt cheeks, caressing my anus, down to my vagina, as I was going to let his cock go so that he could finally be inside me again, I pushed it a little up on my anus and then let it go, suggesting that he fucks me from behind. And Oh lord oh lord ...

I was so tight but he pushed so hard he was inside me in a split second, making me loose control of my legs. He pushed me with his whole body, pulled my hair with one hand, and the other hand gripping my shoulder. He fucked me and groaned so hard I couldn't hear myself moan. His breath on my neck, our bodies in perfect rhythm, and me, so taken by the lust, I couldn't breathe to moan.

Each time he inserted his dick I felt it in my back and legs, harder and harder every time, I felt like my clit and vagina were going to explode, so I tried to put my hand on them, when he saw what I was trying to so, he removed his hand from my shoulder, and placed his palm on my clit, and 2 fingers up my vagina. I was stimulated from everywhere ... 5 seconds later, I was screaming, shaking pulsating so hard, the orgasm took over my nipples, my neck, my toes, every single part of my body. I was out of control, and him seeing me like that made him loose it too. He came so hard he screamed like someone stabbed him, and he went so deep inside me I could feel him in the center of my body. He stayed there as he groaned some more, and as soon as he started pulling his weight from my body, my feet couldn't hold me and I fell to the floor, still moaning, still shaking, still feeling my hyper sensitive body.

He laid back next to me, on the floor, gathered his breath to tell me "Are you okay?" I nodded Yes. He spooned me and I felt his dick, wet and pulsating, I moved my ass a little, he understood, and put it in me again. And stayed there, naked and overlooking New York.