2nd Holiday Fling

Story Info
Another chance to play away.
1.1k words
99k
11
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kathyuk99
kathyuk99
57 Followers

2nd Holiday Affair.

My second holiday affair happened 2 years ago in Crete. My best friend had split up from her partner and was feeling quite lonely and depressed. We had a drinking binge at my house one evening and were rather drunk when I suggested a week in the sun.

Rob reluctantly agreed to us going and we booked a cheap holiday to Crete, although we had no idea where we were going. Even the thought of us going away together cheered Diane up. Diane is a beautiful red head, 5'7" and a size 8 figure (no tits to speak of), and she is great fun to be with.

When we arrived in Heraklion we were informed that we were allocated accommodation in Hersonnissos, which meant absolutely nothing to us. It turned out to be a lively resort a few miles from Malia. Our accommodation was about 15 min. walk from the centre of Hersonnissos in an 18 – 30 complex for the Irish.

We arrived at the accommodation at about 5.15 am and I had to collect the keys to the apartment from the bar. It was still half full of people at that time of the morning.

The next day Diane and I decided to just chill out and sit by the pool, which was full of young people. When we ventured into the pool we chatted with some of the young men, and women and had a really good day.

In the evening we went into Hersonnissos for a meal. Diane was wearing a very short, red mini skirt and cream top and I wore a purple halter neck mini dress. We really enjoyed our meal and headed back to the complex for a few drinks. We sat at a couple of stools at the bar and within five minutes we had been hit on by a couple of the lads from the pool. They turned out to be great fun and it wasn't long before Diane was necking with Sean, a dark haired, good looking lad from Dublin. His friend, James who had paid me a lot of attention in the afternoon asked me if I'd like to go back to his apartment for some Southern Comfort to give our friends some privacy (in a packed bar!!).

I took the bait and accepted. James is about 5'10" tall, extremely good looking with fair hair and piercing blue eyes. Oh yes and he was 22. We walked up to his room with his arm around me, I was very aware of his hand feeling my breast.

I've yet to see the Southern Comfort , as soon as we entered the room we kissed like crazy. My nipples were on stalks and I was really horny. James had his hands everywhere and I responded by putting my hand down his pants. He was very hard.

James had my dress off in seconds and I stood naked except for my thong. He took my hand and led me to his bed and we lay next to one another, kissing and touching. I took the lead and gently bit his left ear and then blew into it. He went wild when my tongue began to explore his ear. I moved down to his neck, kissing then biting and then sucking gently. I then went to his nipples and bit each one in turn. James still had his trousers on and kissing my way down to his belt, undid it and released his cock.


His cock was not especially long, about 7.5ins, but he was quite thick and he certainly knew what to do with it. I did not tease James, I took him straight into my mouth whilst gently squeezing his balls. I sucked him really hard, my head bobbing up and down like a piston. There was no way he could hold back for long and he shot his cream into my mouth. He tasted lovely and I cleaned him up with my tongue. Now it was my turn.

James rolled me onto my back and pulled off my thong. He placed my thighs over his shoulders and went to work on my cunt. His tongue lapped me from all angles and I came in no time. Then he found my clit and he began sucking on it and nibbling it gently. I screamed in pleasure and I really dug my nails into his head. He ate me for about half an hour and his face was soaking from my love juices. All the while he ate me, James also went to work on my tits.

He squeezed them and pulled on my nipples, which were extremely hard. James then moved up my body kissing me all over, pausing at my breasts before feasting on them. I was gagging to be fucked and my hips bucked involuntarily as I felt his ramrod cock. He moved up and kissed my neck before finding my hungry mouth. His cock was now at the gates of my cunt.

I wrapped my legs around him and he thrust into me. My nails raked his back (I tend to do this when in the throes of passion) and this boy had real staying power. He pounded my pussy and I moaned with pleasure. He came inside me after nearly an hour. We were soaked in sweat and we lay in each others arms for a while recovering. I really did feel fucked.

We had a shower together and I sucked him off, my hands kneading his tight arse. I swallowed everything he could produce, and that was a lot.

James then pulled me up and kissed me for an age, his hands wandering all over my body. He then put my arms around his neck and lifted my legs up before impaling me on his hard again cock. With my back to the wall of the shower he fucked me like a man possessed. I came yet again before he stopped, led me back to the bed and took me doggy style.

For a young lad he certainly knew what buttons to press. He reached around me with his right hand and played with my right nipple. His left hand stroked my clit . God he was good . I came eleven times before he shot his load inside of me and we collapsed onto the bed.

The next day I met up with Diane and it had gone much the same for her in our room. We spent the whole of our holiday with these two lads and I hated saying goodbye to them at the airport. Diane has been over to Dublin a couple of times to see Sean. James always asks her to bring me with her..Who knows

kathyuk99
kathyuk99
57 Followers
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
exiledmasterexiledmasterover 16 years ago
Ignore the haters Kathy

This story had the taste of truth about it, and the style of someone recounting their own experiences. I love that kind of writing, and can't understand the haters who unleash so much bile in their comments. Keep writing babe...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ignore the whingers Kathy

i loved this. it had that authentic ring of truth about it and was sexy into the bargain.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Getting worse

Amazingly, this manages to have less going for it than the first "fling". She's obviously a cock-hungry slut without even the common sense to pack a condom (maybe she's brain-damaged from all those orgasms). Sooner she comes down with the clap and Rob realises what a lying whore he's married, the better.

BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
Nice short one

I wasn't sure who Rob was in this story. Was he your husband or boyfriend? Work on developing a plot where this sort of thing is explained and you will have one hot story. I am not sure what some of the commentators are after when they chastize you for writing a story about sex. Isn't this what this site is all about?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Agreed...

...this is not the best fiction on this site. I characters could use some more depth. BUT, common on guys, stop critizing the character's morals - if you do not like them, do not read this genre.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Holiday Fling Wife is seduced by Greek hunk.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
A Change in Marital Status Ruth's decision changed Dave's life.in Loving Wives
Sticking it to Peggy Payback is a bitch.in Loving Wives
More Stories