3...2...1 Happy New Year!

Story Info
Strangers share the change from one year to the next.
2.7k words
3.86
46.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It ended up being one hell of a year. It started when my girlfriend left me shortly after Valentine's Day, progressed to me losing my job in June and finally, I bottomed out when I had to downgrade my living standard shortly after Thanksgiving. I ended up in an old motel that had been converted into an apartment building long ago. By any standard it was a shit hole, inside or out. The day I moved in I went to the office to complain about all the homeless people gathered in the front of the building. The manager took one look out the window and laughed, those weren't homeless people, they were residents of the complex. I went back to my apartment even more dejected.

I spent Christmas alone, depressed and drunk but decided that for New Years I at least wouldn't be alone. In my tentative explorations of the neighborhood I realized that there was a bar two buildings down from where I lived. It's closeness to my apartment gave me hope that I could get loaded and not have to worry much about getting rolled on the way home. From the outside, the bar looked no better than the outside of my building. Inside the place was decent enough though time, smoke and vomit had clearly taken its toll. The people inside the bar matched their surroundings perfectly. Motley would be too kind of a word to describe them, and that was during daylight hours. Everyone ignored me that afternoon, losers don't welcome newcomers to their ranks with open arms. I got a beer and a rundown of what to expect for New Years Eve then headed home.

When New Years Eve came I decided to dress up for the event. The year had sucked but I was determined to at the very least look good going into the new year. I wore a button down shirt, slacks and my one remaining sport coat. I made one last check of my hair and headed out, being careful to engage all three locks on my door. People from my complex (or were they homeless?) had gathered for a 40 fest out in the main courtyard and I did my best to steer clear of them. When I got to the bar, I realized that I would be hanging out for the evening with those a step up from my neighbors, which did nothing to raise my spirits. I was by far the best dressed in the joint and I ended up hunkering down at a little table off in the corner. Scanning the room I felt my hopes for a New Years companion slipping away. The crowd was mostly guys, the few exceptions were older females who reminded me of my grandmother, if she had lived on skid row.

The one bright spot was the waitress working my area of the bar. I had never had much luck with waitresses as they had seen it all and heard it all and generally speaking, wanted nothing to do with the patrons of where they worked. I watched her work her section, prancing around in a high cut cowgirl dress that seemed terribly out of place. Her youthfulness surprised me and I decided that she was my only hope. She didn't see me at first and I noticed her do a double take when she did. She sashayed over to me and asked me what I was drinking. I told her that I was there for the duration and wanted to get the most for my money so that I'd have plenty left over to tip her at the end of the evening. She nodded in understanding and was off.

When she came back a few minutes later she put a giant mug of beer in front of me on the table. "That'll do quite nicely," I said. "What are you doing in a place like this?" I asked her.

"It looks like I should be asking you that question. You stick out like a sore thumb."

"It's been a bit of a rough year," I said. "I live in a shithole apartment down the street and this was the closest place I could find. I had been hoping to not start the new year alone, but looking around this place I'm beginning to think that being alone isn't so bad."

She nodded in understanding. "Well, see how the evening goes. New Years Eve has been known to work some magic. That'll be three-fifty." When I asked if I could open a tab, she said that they work in cash only at the time of purchase. I gave her a five and she gave me a dollar fifty back. I held up the one for her tip and she turned and showed me a frilly garter wrapped around her leg. She hiked up what little there was of her dress showing off skin all the way up her hip. I slid the dollar into the garter and for the first time in awhile, felt like things were looking up.

She checked on me from time to time and brought me another beer whenever I needed one. Each time she hiked up that little skirt and each time I gave her a dollar. As the night wore on, people got sloshed and rowdy. Twice, fights broke out and the people got escorted out by the tank of a bartender who I learned was the owner. I also learned that my waitress's name was Katrina. The fourth time she brought me a beer, she looked around and hiked up her skirt so that her entire hip showed. I slid the dollar into her garter and she pointed to a spot on her hip. It was too dark to see what she was pointing at so I leaned in to get a better look at that wonderful flank. Within a few inches of her hip I still didn't see anything but then felt her hand on the back of my head, pulling me against her. I kissed her hip and she released my head, though I lingered a moment longer smelling the powdery scent of her skin. I sat back and she gave me a wink. She pulled down the fabric and disappeared again into the mass of humanity.

By the time 11:30 came I considered myself successful in attaining depression and drunkenness. I was about halfway through my fifth, and I figured last, beer of the evening when Katrina brought me another one. She leaned down next to my ear and said, "This one's on me." She disappeared yet again and I got to work at finishing my half finished beer.

A few minutes before midnight, Katrina and the other waitress circulated around giving out plastic champagne glasses for the midnight toast. They worked furiously to get through the crowd and with thirty seconds left in the countdown Katrina aimed her way for my table. She arrived at my table with ten seconds to go, and with everyone's attention riveted to the TV, she took my and led me back to the hallway where the bathrooms were. She pinned me against the wall and as midnight struck, pressed her lips against mine followed by her entire body. Her leg went up along me and my hands went to her back and she slid them down onto her ass. Drunk enough to forget where I was, I groped her like we were standing in my old living room. She suddenly broke off, wiped her lips and smiled. "Happy new year."

"Happy new year," I replied.

"I get off at two," she said before turning, picking up her tray and going back to work.

A little while later she brought over a mug of coffee for me then started walking away. I stopped her and held up a dollar bill. She turned to make sure that no one was looking then hiked up her skirt again. This time when I put the dollar in her garter, I wrapped my hands around her thick thigh and massaged it. Its solidness surprised me as my right hand slid under her panties. Her knees weakened and she put a hand on my shoulder for balance. She stepped back and pulled down her skirt again.

"There's more where that came from," I said. She just nodded and walked away.

The crowd thinned considerably after midnight and by one o'clock, I was one of only a few people left in the place. The bartender yelled last call but there didn't seem to be any takers. Katrina and the other waitress hustled around the bar to clean up and I even pitched in to build some good karma with the bartender Will. He offered me a drink on the house but I told him a coffee refill was all that I wanted. By a quarter past, the place was in good enough shape to close down. As the girls got their things, a group of five people came in looking for a drink. Sally, the other waitress, decided to stay freeing up Katrina and I to leave. The air outside was freezing and she started off in the direction of my place.

We didn't talk which was fine by me. I put my arm around her to keep her warm. She walked into the same shithole complex I lived. She led us through the courtyard where people were still partying and up the steps to the second level. She undid all three of her locks and went in, turning on the light. Her place wasn't nearly as bad as mine, much more homey. Her bed, a mattress on the floor was covered with exotic looking pillows. The whole place had a middle eastern harem feel to it.

"Nice place," I said. "Mine isn't anything like this."

"Home is what you make it," she replied going back to the bathroom. "Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back." After she closed the door, she yelled, "There's a bottle of champagne in the fridge."

While she did her thing, I went to the fridge and pulled out the bottle. I rummaged through cabinets and found a couple of glasses. I waited to open the bottle. The toilet flushed and she came out and over to me and we kissed, just a casual kiss as she passed me but I pressed her up against the refrigerator cupping her left breast between us. Her leg wrapped around me as magnets fell from behind her. I reached around with my free hand and grabbed her ass, sliding my hand beneath her panties. She bit my bottom lip and I pressed her harder against the fridge. Her ass was just as solid as her leg had been. I pulled my hand out from her breast and reached behind her to grab the other side of her ass. That leg came up and I supported her simply with my own weight. She shifted up and I carried her off to the living/dining/bed room with her giggling and squealing all the way as I groped her. When we got to her bed I tried to lower her down gracefully, but we both went over, landing with a thump. I climbed from the pillows on top of her grabbing her left breast and grinding against her.

I leaned back moved down between her legs. Her skirt had ridden up on her when we fell giving me a clear shot of her red panties. I groped her through the satin crotch of her panties and she squirmed while unbuttoning her shirt. I took hold of her panties and pulled them all the way off, throwing them somewhere behind me. She had a tightly groomed triangle of hair around her pussy and already I could tell that she was swollen. I straddled her left leg at the knee and started kneading her thick thigh between my hands. She struggled to get out of her shirt but moaned as I worked her leg. I slowly moved up her thigh until her hair brushed against the back of my hand. I moved over to the other leg and got to work on that one the same way. She finally got the shirt off and flopped back down on the bed, sliding her hands up under her bra and grabbing her own breasts. When I reached her hair line again I moved back between her legs and buried my face in her pussy. She reached down and opened herself up to my mouth also giving me a clear view of her meaty folds. I ran my tongue from her asshole up to her clit and sucked on that for awhile. I slid a finger inside of her and she gyrated her hips up and down on the bed to get the full effect. She tasted salty and musky with a hint of baby powder and vanilla mixed in. I sucked on her meaty lips while keeping a steady rhythm going with my finger inside of her. Her moans told me that she was close so I kept going, giving her clit a good sucking. I didn't know if she could climax through sex so I wanted to keep going. A few seconds later my work paid off and her legs gripped my head like a nutcracker. I rode it out the best I could, hoping that she wouldn't snap my neck as she bucked around.

When she relaxed her grip on me I sat back and wiped off my mouth with the back of my hand. I quickly worked to get my pants undone and she leaned up to work on my shirt. I asked her if she had a condom and she said, "Don't worry, baby, whatever happens, happens." I wiggled out of my pants and then flapped out of my shirt. She laid back and played with her clit as I got into position. I wouldn't have minded a blowjob, but I wanted to sink it inside of her even more. She took my dick in her hand and stroked me as I moved in. When I felt it against the heat of her pussy I pushed it in. She wrapped her legs around my back as I went at her. With the alcohol in my system I felt like I could go all night. I crushed her with my weight then leaned back to get a good look at the old in and out.

She released her legs and said she wanted on top so I flopped down on the bed and she climbed on top of me. She lowered herself down on my cock then leaned back, thrusting with her hips. I got a clear view of her pussy and reached over and worked her clit. Almost immediately I could feel and see her building to climax but it was a long road. She shifted up and started bouncing up and down. I couldn't get to her clit as well so I slid my hands under her bra and took hold of her breasts, pinching her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I could tell she was close when her rhythm quickened. When it came her body contracted bending her over a bit and then she exploded, up off of me and onto my legs. The pillows beneath me kept my legs from snapping.

"Holy shit," she said.

I pulled myself out from under her and turned her over onto her belly. I took her hips in my hands and pulled her up, giving me a great view of her pussy to line up with. I slid a finger in and then replaced it with my cock. She was at an odd angle so I took hold of her hips and pulled her up against me. The feeling that I could go all night had faded and I knew it wouldn't be long. Every time I thumped inside her ass cheek jiggled in little waves. I leaned forward and she collapsed on the bed like a splayed frog and each time I thrust her head came up off the mattress. She muttered "fuck" over and over again and finally I couldn't hold back any longer. I gripped her shoulder and with one last thrust shot inside of her.

When my climax subsided I released her shoulder and collapsed on top of her before rolling off. She turned her hair covered face toward me, blew a strand from her eyes and said, "Happy fucking New Year."